BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#179426 Nov 15, 2013
dont snow me wrote:

<quoted text>
He said it on that TV show, don't you remember? A friendly, completely unbiased liberal newsman had to correct him. Sure you don't remember? Shall I find it on Youtube for you?
Of course, it probably didn't get a lot of airtime on MSNBC, so it's understandable how you might have missed it..
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would like it if you could provide that interview.
Go ahead, I will wait.
Don't wait up LoL.

P.S.: I did see a video entitled something like "Obama admits he's Muslim". First thing we see is a disclaimer stating that the video does not claim Obama ever said that. I then courageously watched said video which does not even come close to him saying that he is Muslim. Not even close.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#179427 Nov 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>There is no US law that grants foreign citizenship to anyone. Just a fact Dufus is clueless about.
Tinker Bell, there isn't a US law that can strip a foreign citizenship from anyone, unless requested by that individual.
As we all know at the moment of birth Obama acquired both citizenship and allegiance to his father's country.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#179428 Nov 15, 2013
I brought this up a year ago. The military is demoralized just like it was under Jimmy Carter. When an officer/pilot turns down a quarter million dollar bonus, something is wrong.
Six months ago the Navy said they were short 200 fighter pilots and in 1980 it cost the Navy $2M to train each one so I can assume that is like $5M each today.
When Jimmy Carter left officer in 1980 the Army was short 2,000 helicopter pilots and it took Reagan eight years to fix that. Who wants to serve under a Black Jimmy Carter idiot???
I sure we don't get involved in another real war as we might have something that is far worse than another Pearl Harbor!

AF Pilots Rejecting Bonuses to Leave Service
Nov 14, 2013: Military.com | by Richard Sisk

Loss of flying hours under the budget cuts has increasingly led Air Force pilots to reject lucrative re-enlistment bonuses to take jobs with the civilian airlines, acting Air Force Secretary Eric Fanning said Thursday.

"Pilots aren't taking them," Fanning said of the incentive bonuses that range from $25,000 to a maximum of $250,000.

Fanning did not give figures on the number of pilots who have rejected the bonuses but said "pilots want to fly," and there was less opportunity for doing that with whole squadrons periodically being grounded to save money. Absent help from Congress on funding, "we're going to have to continue these rolling groundings for squadrons," Fanning said.

In addition, airline jobs are opening up as more airline pilots retire, Fanning said at an issues forum sponsored by Defense One.

"It's not just compensation that keeps people in the military, it's the mission," Fanning said. Addressing the growth rate of compensation was a key factor in meeting the requirements of the sequester process under the Budget Control Act.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/11/14...

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#179429 Nov 15, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
One person can start a thread, Buckwheat, what are you doing here?
Thanks for agreeing with me. Any fool can start a thread. I bet you have done so many times.

As for what I am doing here, suffice to say that it involves correcting misinformation, illuminating your lies and bitch slapping Republicants who believe in double standards.
Besides spewing your hate and showing your ignorance daily?
Try English next time.

Hate is a strong word - I reserve it for those who earn it. You are more like the fly on a horse's back - you don't even realize that your actions can be construed as annoying but still trivial.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#179430 Nov 15, 2013
Military.com is not affiliated with the U.S. government and are based near .... San Fransisco and then lean left. They are very pro-homosexual and promoted it a decade ago so for them to bring out readiness issues means it is far worse than what they are saying!
People in the military are PEOPLE too. They have families and needs ad they are worn out.
Well Bill Clinton took over we had 14 Army Divisions and when he left we were down to ten and now we are down to about six and those six are empty shells.

#179431 Nov 15, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
As we all know at the moment of birth Obama acquired both citizenship and allegiance to his father's country.
The laws of the United States disagree.

Get over it, your guy lost...twice.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#179432 Nov 15, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would like it if you could provide that interview.
Go ahead, I will wait.
You can stop holding your breath.
It isn't very convincing.

He was trying to say McCain was implying he was a Muslim.

Used the term "my muslim faith" while improvising an answer.

It is like when he joked about his numbers in Kenya and a bunch of overeager people claimed that it was the breakthrough they were looking for. Proof the birther were right all along...lol.

Obama isn't a muslim... secret or otherwise.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#179433 Nov 15, 2013
wichita lyin man wrote:
<quoted text>So, Ted Cruz is Cuban.
LMAO!!! He was born in Canada, his father was Cuban, wouldn't that make him subject to a foreign power.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#179434 Nov 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, neither Bingham, Howard, nor Trumbull understood the comma, nor did the appellate courts and supreme court.
LOL.
The law shouldn't be read by people who are birthers, fools, who couldn't pass middle school English.
If birfoon Dale can read, he should notice I have used the comma in the same manner as did Sen. Howard. All three, birthers, fools, and (persons) who couldn't pass middle school English refer to the same object (people who possess all three characteristics).
In Howard's, statement,(born) foreigners,(born) aliens, and (persons) who belong to the families of ambassadors are predicated of the same object, i.e., persons excluded from birthright citizenship.
Grow up Dufus, you're out of your league.
<quoted text>
Knob-polisher, the comma is, what it is, just a fact you can't change.

#179435 Nov 15, 2013
"jus soli"

- two words that irritate Republicanst even more than "the truth".

#179436 Nov 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stop holding your breath.
It isn't very convincing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YY4FeQ7BKdoXX
He was trying to say McCain was implying he was a Muslim.
Used the term "my muslim faith" while improvising an answer.
It is like when he joked about his numbers in Kenya and a bunch of overeager people claimed that it was the breakthrough they were looking for. Proof the birther were right all along...lol.
Obama isn't a muslim... secret or otherwise.
I appreciate the interjection but I knew exactly what was being asked. I asked for the interview, not an excerpt. There are numerous snippets of Presidential interviews that malign the speaker - from Reagan's "I love wearing dresses." (he was referencing his daughter) to W's "My mother was an evil woman." (he was referencing those who attacked his mother for being a domineering woman). Snippets are entertaining.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#179437 Nov 15, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
The laws of the United States disagree.
Get over it, your guy lost...twice.
LMAO!!! Yep, our guy lost twice to a Communist alien and low information voters.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179438 Nov 15, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama lies. Obama lies every time he opens his mouth. Obama's lies adversely effect tens of millions of United States citizens. Obama lies,then puts more lies on top of lies. Obama is dishonest,why would any one defend this scoundrel. Obama is the most corrupt occupant of The White House in the history of our country.
Say it ain't so Frank.

Really? A guy in office lying to us?

Maybe if the last two decades didn't set the gold standard for govt lies... people would pay more attention.

He is just the most recent guy to lie for the govt.

You can't possibly know if he is the most corrupt in the last 25 years, let alone history.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#179439 Nov 15, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
"jus soli"
LMAO!!! There is a requirement to our "jus soli", when born here you can't be subject to any foreign power, this can only be accomplished with two citizen parents.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179440 Nov 15, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Knob-polisher, the comma is, what it is, just a fact you can't change.
Always classy.

#179441 Nov 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Military.com is not affiliated with the U.S. government and are based near .... San Fransisco and then lean left. They are very pro-homosexual and promoted it a decade ago so for them to bring out readiness issues means it is far worse than what they are saying!
People in the military are PEOPLE too. They have families and needs ad they are worn out.
Well Bill Clinton took over we had 14 Army Divisions and when he left we were down to ten and now we are down to about six and those six are empty shells.
History tells a different tale: The Active Component downsizing program was tasked by the Quadrennial Defense Review panel with contemporizing our Army. We do not need 500,000+ soldiers in today's Army.

Reorganizing our Army minimizes risks, while improving deployment and strategic mobility. Further, we do not require heavy divisions of field artillery, as we once did. While we reduced armor and mechanized companies, we increased dismounted infantry personnel and added reconnaissance and intelligence troops.

Efficiency is the name of the game. Mission critical is the modus operandi for today's Army.

#179442 Nov 15, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Yep, our guy lost twice to a Communist alien and low information voters.
That must mean your guys were truly pathetic.

You started drinking early today, huh? It's okay, I understand your need to drown your bitterness - bad genetics, life choices and education doomed you. Carry on - 2016 will be even easier for the DNC.

#179443 Nov 15, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! There is a requirement to our "jus soli", when born here you can't be subject to any foreign power, this can only be accomplished with two citizen parents.
You are incorrect.

It is ironic that when Republicants whine about undocumented workers coming here and having babies so that they can gain citizenship, they dismiss their Obama argument. ROTFLMAO!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#179444 Nov 15, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
"jus soli"
LMAO!!! I see nothing wrong with jus soli, but there is a stipulation, you can't be subject to a foreign power.

[I] find no fault with the introductory clause [S 61 Bill], which is simply declaratory of what is written in the Constitution, that every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen...[6]
Dale

Wichita, KS

#179445 Nov 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Always classy.
LMAO!!! Thank, ye!!! Thank ye very much!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min D-U-H 49,897
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 57 min Yeah 1,110,509
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,801
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 4 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 69,415
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs