BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219697 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#179596 Nov 16, 2013
One of the things that made the Cessna Citation series a hit was the ultra-low Vmc which was below Vs1 and was difficult to induce a spin. The Citations were the first light jets to get single-pilot certification unlike the Lear jets.
The Lear jets were faster, flew higher but had high Vs1&2 and a much higher Vmc and where therefore had higher accident rates even with two pilots.

Location hidden

#179597 Nov 16, 2013
This Cessna Citation crashed at the OLD Atlantic City airport (now closed) because the runways where to short for his airplane. When the nearby Navy airfield closed it was reopened as the New Atlantic City, NY airport and the old one closed.

[Cessna] Citation Jet Crashes On Short Runway In Atlantic City NJ & Ends Up In The Bay

Location hidden

#179598 Nov 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This Cessna Citation crashed at the OLD Atlantic City airport (now closed) because the runways where to short for his airplane. When the nearby Navy airfield closed it was reopened as the New Atlantic City, NY airport and the old one closed.
[Cessna] Citation Jet Crashes On Short Runway In Atlantic City NJ & Ends Up In The Bay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =px8awNCvQFMXX
If you notice that the jets registration number is "OY-Jet". "OY" means it is registered in ..... Denmark. This Cessna Citation does not have the range to cross the Atlantic with out stops so It probably either did a stop in Iceland or in Ireland and Gander, NF, Canada.
I know, I know, eye est jest a stupit helichopper driver.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#179599 Nov 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Chester A. Arthur - Republican President of the United States of America
His father was born in Ireland, making him a British subject.
<quoted text>
Ah, but the question is not where his father was born but whether his father was a U.S. citizen at the time of his son's birth!!!
Since both of Ted Cruz's parents where U.S. citizens at the time of his birth in CANADA, Ted is a NBC!!!
I wonder if Chauncey agrees that if Ted was issued a DS-1350, that he is recognized as an NBC? I mean, Chauncey claims to work at out Embassies, so he must know that fact!
Certification of Report of Birth (DS-1350)
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...
Rouge seems to believe in the fiction that a DS-1350 is a certificate of natural born citizenship. It isn't.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#179600 Nov 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Say it ain't so Frank.
Really? A guy in office lying to us?
Maybe if the last two decades didn't set the gold standard for govt lies... people would pay more attention.
He is just the most recent guy to lie for the govt.
You can't possibly know if he is the most corrupt in the last 25 years, let alone history.
<quoted text>
It is his Libtardian Logic. If it is a Republican lying, it is bad. But if a Democrat stretches the truth, well he meant well so I will give him a pass.
Bill Clinton lied about sex and to protect his wife, so that is okay. But because they found not WMD program in Iraq after the war, Bush LIED!!!
LOL...Clinton didn't lie to protect his wife.
He lied to protect himself. His wife was just fine.

In religipublitard logic people are pissed that Bush lied about weapons.

Had nothing to do with vaporizing people who had done nothing wrong.

We kill with absolute impunity. Women, children.. just doesn't matter to us. It will all be censored out in the end. We will get to write history and this someday will be justified.

Yeah... people are pissed about the reason Bush re-invaded Iraq for nothing...just stop talking about "logic" Rouge. You obviously barely possess it, you can hardly be considered an authority.

Rouge Scholar is the perfect name for you. How did you hit THAT so sqarely on the head?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179601 Nov 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Rouge seems to believe in the fiction that a DS-1350 is a certificate of natural born citizenship. It isn't.
I tried explaining that pages ago.

He does knot understand.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179602 Nov 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Say it ain't so Frank.
Maybe if the last two decades didn't set the gold standard for govt lies... people would pay more attention.
You can't possibly know if he is the most corrupt in the last 25 years, let alone history.
<quoted text>
It is his Libtardian Logic. If it is a Republican lying, it is bad. But if a Democrat stretches the truth, well he meant well so I will give him a pass.
Bill Clinton lied about sex and to protect his wife, so that is okay. But because they found not WMD program in Iraq after the war, Bush LIED!!!
In Religipublitard logic... when a man cheats on his wife, somehow it is the wife that is shamed.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179603 Nov 16, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Poverty!!
Are you effing kidding? I knew it would end up being bullshit just hoped it had more thought behind it.

God gifted us with poverty to curb population explosion?

I suppose God gifted us with greed to make sure we survive it?

If you had ever read the Bible and what Jesus said while paying any attention at all...(Which you just clearly demonstrated you have not.) You would understand that the poor are pretty much your only charge in this world. They aren't a disease that needs "cured".

But go ahead and think whatever you like... you have demonstrated that you are impervious to things like evidence, fact, and recently even simple observation of reality. It doesn't matter.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179604 Nov 16, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Poverty!!
... and next time you speak with him. Let him know it doesn't work.

at all...

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179605 Nov 16, 2013
angelsilv wrote:
Why hasn't Boehner and the republican party congressmen or Cruz and the tea party file impeachment charges on President Obama if the terrorist conspiracy of a Keynan Birth Certificate is true?
They have had 5 years to impeach President Obama on perjury charges, falsifying legal documents, tampering with evidence, etc.
Senator Cruz was born in Canada. Does this make him eligible to be elected President of the United States of America?
If so, what is the difference between President Obama’s alleged natural born citizen status and Cruz’s status?
Senator McCain’s Natural born citizen status was also questioned when he ran for the presidency.. He refused to show his birth certificate..
The Republican Party and the Tea Party congressmen have accepted President Obama’a birth certificate as proof that he is a natural born citizen.
Maybe, those who disagree with their congressman for not pursuing the fake birth certificate, they should vote them out and vote one who will pursue the fake birth certificate matter.
The short answer is that we do not impeach presidents anymore.

Difference between Obama and Cruz is that Cruz was not born here.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179606 Nov 16, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>His father was a minister and abolitionist who moved frequently around the Vermont area,this was not uncommon for a minister in the 1820's. Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day,he was a Kenyan British Subject on a student visa. Barack Obama's father never immigrated to the United States.
Being a minister hardly makes you a citizen. Does it?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#179607 Nov 16, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you effing kidding? I knew it would end up being bullshit just hoped it had more thought behind it.
God gifted us with poverty to curb population explosion?
I suppose God gifted us with greed to make sure we survive it?
If you had ever read the Bible and what Jesus said while paying any attention at all...(Which you just clearly demonstrated you have not.) You would understand that the poor are pretty much your only charge in this world. They aren't a disease that needs "cured".
But go ahead and think whatever you like... you have demonstrated that you are impervious to things like evidence, fact, and recently even simple observation of reality. It doesn't matter.
LMAO!!! Poverty has been with man since he was cast out of the garden. Jesus didn't come to save man from poverty, he came to save the souls of man.
I love it when you libs think you can do something that Jesus and mankind hasn't been able to accomplish for thousands of years. Who do you think you are, God!!!

Location hidden

#179608 Nov 16, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...Clinton didn't lie to protect his wife.
He lied to protect himself. His wife was just fine.
We kill with absolute impunity. Women, children.. just doesn't matter to us. It will all be censored out in the end. We will get to write history and this someday will be justified.
Yeah... people are pissed about the reason Bush re-invaded Iraq for nothing...just stop talking about "logic" Rouge. You obviously barely possess it, you can hardly be considered an authority.
Rouge Scholar is the perfect name for you. How did you hit THAT so sqarely on the head?
I agree, Hillary had know for years that he played around but as long as he gave her the sloppy seconds, she was happy.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#179609 Nov 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is for La Jacqueau, NO, I did not write this and I do not know who did so please do not accuse me of plagiarism. If I did know the source, I would have given that person the credit!
But I do agree with this!
Two Statements that speak volumes:
Irony 1
“We are told NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics."
BUT on the other hand……. "We are also encouraged TO judge ALL Gun Owners by the actions of a few lunatics."
How is that supposed to work.....?????
Irony 2
The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing this year the greatest amount of free Meals and Food Stamps ever, to 47 million people as of the most recent figures available in 2013.
Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us "Please Do Not Feed the Animals."
Their stated reason for the policy is because "The animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
Thus Ends Today's Lesson On Irony
Both guns and Islam are religions, so in a way, I suppose your irony example is a good one. Oh, btw, both are fanatics.

As to food stamps, I wouldn't know. We don't have food stamps here.

Location hidden

#179610 Nov 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Rouge seems to believe in the fiction that a DS-1350 is a certificate of natural born citizenship. It isn't.
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried explaining that pages ago.
He does knot understand.
Then what does a DS-1350 mean? That he was a citizen at birth regardless of wear he was born? But isn't that the definition of an NBC?!?

Ottawa

#179611 Nov 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
If a Conservative does not support gay marriages, he is a homophobic. But if a Libtard bashes gays, why he really did not intend to do it!!!
TruthRevolt Victory!
MSNBC Suspends Baldwin
Thanks to you, TruthRevolt scored a major victory today as MSNBC suspended annouced it is suspending Alec Baldwin's Up Late in the wake of his anti-gay slurs we have been reporting on for the last several days.
In a statement on the MSNBC website, Baldwin apologizes to his "loyal fans," as well as to his "colleagues at msnbc," saying:
I did not intend to hurt or offend anyone with my choice of words, but clearly I have – and for that I am deeply sorry. Words are important. I understand that, and will choose mine with great care going forward. What I said and did this week, as I was trying to protect my family, was offensive and unacceptable. Behavior like this undermines hard-fought rights that I vigorously support. I understand “Up Late” will be taken off the schedule for tonight and next week.
The suspension comes following a petition campaign by TruthRevolt seeking action from MSNBC against Baldwin for his most recent bigoted remarks.
Justice was rendered, the guy grovelled an apology, talks of gayness as hard-fought rights he vigorously supports and is suspended for a week. What do you want, an extra pound of flesh?

Location hidden

#179612 Nov 16, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, have you ever read intelligence reports? I have!!! They list the known facts and then probabilities of what they mean. Do you think that it was odd that not only did Bush believe they had WMD, but also the British, French, Germany, Poland, Russia and Israel.
But also John F-up Kerry, Owl Gore, Bill & Hillary Clinton, Teddy Kennedy, Dirty Hair Reid, San Fran Nan Pelosi, etc.!!!
Oh, I know, Kerry said he did befour he said he didn't!!!
Oh, our military goes out of it's way to prevent collateral deaths and injuries. If the Iraqis put their family members in military bunkers, that was NOT OUR FAULT!!!
Of course, you never having been in the military know differently!!!

Ottawa

#179613 Nov 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Say it ain't so Frank.
<quoted text>
Consequences of GWB's lies, just to name of few : 5,000 dead G.I.s, 32,000 maimed, over 150,000 Iraqis killed, over a million maimed, infrastructure destroyed including priceless antiquities destroyed and/or stolen, cost of over $1.5 trillion dollars, worsening of relations with both friend and foe, no "break" on oil prices from Iraq, no reparations paid, loss of huge oil exploration to Russia and exports of oil to Japan as a show of "gratitude " by the Iraqi govt', terrorism and killings in Iraq on a scale that would make Saddam Hussein green with envy...AND SO ON.

Consequences of Bill Clinton's lies : 3 balanced budgets, increasingly good relations with friends and foes, almost-record low unemployment, minor squirmishes but no war, and minor disruption of gov't due to impeachment procedures. Oh, Bill had to sleep on the couch. Cost to nation : Zilch. Number of dead : Zilch. Cost of squirmishes : peanuts.

Yes, they both lied, Rogue. Now, how do YOU compute the consequences of said lies?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179614 Nov 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is for La Jacqueau, NO, I did not write this and I do not know who did so please do not accuse me of plagiarism. If I did know the source, I would have given that person the credit!
But I do agree with this!
Two Statements that speak volumes:
Irony 1
“We are told NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics."
BUT on the other hand……. "We are also encouraged TO judge ALL Gun Owners by the actions of a few lunatics."
How is that supposed to work.....?????
Irony 2
The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing this year the greatest amount of free Meals and Food Stamps ever, to 47 million people as of the most recent figures available in 2013.
Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us "Please Do Not Feed the Animals."
Their stated reason for the policy is because "The animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
Thus Ends Today's Lesson On Irony
That isn't irony Rouge. But thanks for the lesson.

There are a few kinds of irony... the above doesn't register.

Irony: by definition is not meaning what you say.

Example: "I hope I get sick before I get home."

Dramatic irony: When there is a misunderstanding or misconception in a play and the audience knows things the characters do not.

Example: Romeo thinks Juliette is dead so he kills himself. She then wakes, finds Romeo dead and kills herself.(Anyone bitches that I spoiled the ending... I will slap them.)

Socratic Irony: A tactic used to get what you want.

Example: playing stupid to bait your opponent in a debate. Or telling your kids Santa brought the presents under the tree.

Sarcasm: An ironic remark intended to wound.

Example: A lady tells Winston Churchhill he is drunk to which Churchhill said "My dear, you are ugly...but tomorrow I shall be sober."

Cosmic irony: misfortune due to chance.

Example: The Titanic was promoted as "unsinkable" and never saw land again.

Situational irony: when the outcome of a situation is completely different than expected.

Example: An ambulance responding to a motorcycle accident runs over and kills the victim on arrival.
==========

And that is irony. One statement doesn't make another one ironic.

Ottawa

#179615 Nov 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
At least he sees couples. Your brain would show Clinton's penis and "polite, clean, working in-their-place blacks".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,405,578
last post wins! (Apr '13) 25 min They cannot kill ... 1,265
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Reality 60,663
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2,280
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 103,160
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 7 hr GEORGIA 1,810
Al Sharpton 8 hr STARfukinDeleting 6

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages