BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#179388 Nov 14, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why I told you to be quiet and not speak about things that are above your pay grade, son.
Who is Ed Kennedy? And, in certain embassies, Rogue, the smaller ones, for example, consular work is just one of the many hats one wears. What's more, in a diplomatic career, you can be sure that every diplomat and support staff has touched upon one of the many functions inherent to Embassy life, and there are over 100 of them, an Embassy being the microcosm of the central administration in Washington.

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

<quoted text>
Well Ed Kennedy worked at the Embassy in Paris but all he was was a paperweight. Oh, I landed on the U.S. embassy in Saigon a half dozen times and twice at Amb. Bunker's villa at Ben Hoa but that does not make me an expert on consecular matters.
Rogue Scholar 05

Jacksonville, FL

#179389 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
They say about half of all white people in the South have some Negro heritage but Obama says he's 100% black. Go figure!
White Supremacist Finds Out He Is 14% Black After DNA Test
As if this story were written by Dave Chappelle himself, a white supremacist finds out on national TV that he’s 14 percent African. As for Cobb, 14 percent is not exactly a “rounding error” on the genealogy footprint. Talk about a kick in the naughty bits…and on national TV! Lucky for Craig Cobb, this footage was filmed in the UK, as this could give Cobb just enough time to sneak back to the white racist compound (also the Democrat Headquarters for that part of North Dakota) and collect his “shstuff.”
Read more at http://conservativevideos.com/2013/11/white-s ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not obsessed with race, are you? That, according to insiders, what Hitler's and his entourage's favourite subject.
I'm not but Obama is. Why does he insist he is black when he is half-white? Is he ashamed of his white heritage? Why did he not go to his white grandmothers memorial?
Rogue Scholar 05

Jacksonville, FL

#179390 Nov 14, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why I told you to be quiet and not speak about things that are above your pay grade, son.
And what does pay grade have to do with it? You say you work at an embassy? American one? Are you a chauffeur? Gate guard? Shoe shine boy? Ore dew you proof there documents four proper punctuation and grammar?
Rogue Scholar 05

Jacksonville, FL

#179391 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Ed Kennedy worked at the Embassy in Paris but all he was was a paperweight. Oh, I landed on the U.S. embassy in Saigon a half dozen times and twice at Amb. Bunker's villa at Ben Hoa but that does not make me an expert on consecular matters.
<quoted text>
Who is Ed Kennedy? And, in certain embassies, Rogue, the smaller ones, for example, consular work is just one of the many hats one wears. What's more, in a diplomatic career, you can be sure that every diplomat and support staff has touched upon one of the many functions inherent to Embassy life, and there are over 100 of them, an Embassy being the microcosm of the central administration in Washington.
Who is "Ed Kennedy"? JFK's younger brother, the senator who died four years ago.
Yes, I know enough about embassies to know I should avoid them as they are filled with nasty Libtards like you.
Rogue Scholar 05

Jacksonville, FL

#179392 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Paranoid a tad, Rogue? Happened in London. Not only did I not mention GWB, I did not even hint GWB. Why so defensive? I didn't even blame the British Gov't. Could've, but did not. Not even his bosses at M16. Just said he was "accidentally" killed and described how it must've happened. Poor chap.
I will do a Terry Tunna on you. An M16 is a rifle. I assume you are talking about MI6 which is part of the U.K. government so Bush would not have any control of them but since you blame everything you don't like on Bush, I thought it was appropriate.
Rogue Scholar 05

Jacksonville, FL

#179393 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I was trying to say was that I knew as much as Ed Kennedy did at age 20. And the only reason why he did not go to the Korean War was because of his daddy.
Oh, have you ever seen a picture of Owl Gore with a magazine in his M16? I haven't. But I can assure you that my M10 was loaded all of the time. By the way, 961 Combat Flight Hours and another 150 non-combat and I came back with three rows of ribbons too. No Purple Heart!
Rogue Scholar 05

Jacksonville, FL

#179394 Nov 14, 2013
Oh, if you flew more than 110 hours in a 30 days you had to see the flight surgeon once a week and if you exceed 120 hours in 30 days you had to see him daily. The last four months in Vietnam I was flying 130-140 a month and did not see the flight surgeon but when I left country my records said I did not exceed 100 hours per month but I was just glad to be going home to The World.
Rogue Scholar 05

Jacksonville, FL

#179395 Nov 14, 2013
Kennedy enlisted in the United States Army in June 1951 (signing up for an optional four-year term, which was shortened to the minimum two years after his father intervened).[9] Following basic training at Fort Dix, he requested assignment to Fort Holabird for Army Intelligence training, but was dropped after a few weeks without explanation.[9] He went to Camp Gordon for training in the Military Police Corps.[9] In June 1952, Kennedy was assigned to the honor guard at SHAPE headquarters in Paris.[1][9] His father's political connections ensured he was not deployed to the ongoing Korean War.[1][10] While stationed in Europe he travelled extensively on weekends and climbed the Matterhorn.[11] He was discharged in March 1953 as a private first class.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#179396 Nov 14, 2013
Obama's Insurance 'Fix' Is Unconstitutional, but not for a usurper!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
How much longer before the entire pResidency is examined under a microscope?

Ottawa

#179397 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Who is "Ed Kennedy"? JFK's younger brother, the senator who died four years ago.
Yes, I know enough about embassies to know I should avoid them as they are filled with nasty Libtards like you.
Filled with nasty bastards like me? How so? And I happen to know who Ed Kennedy is, or Ted. I was not aware he worked in an Embassey. Where? In what capacity please?

So, repeat your very words, embassies are filled with nasty bastards? Care to tell us how you've come to that happy conclusion?

Ottawa

#179398 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will do a Terry Tunna on you. An M16 is a rifle. I assume you are talking about MI6 which is part of the U.K. government so Bush would not have any control of them but since you blame everything you don't like on Bush, I thought it was appropriate.
My bad. MI6,not M16, and yes, I know the difference.

It was not appropriate to mention Bush, period.

Oh, and seeing as you like to mention Obama every time something seemingly goes wrong :

1. Price of gas a the pump goes up. Rogue says : "Obama's fault";
2. DJIA goes down. Rogue says : "Obama's fault".

Well, we have this going on these days :

3. Price of gas is heading below $3.00 a gallon.
4. DJIA at record high.

Er, hmm, Rogue, since 1 and 1 were Obama's fault, or doing, who is responsible for 3 and 4?

Ottawa

#179399 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I was trying to say was that I knew as much as Ed Kennedy did at age 20. And the only reason why he did not go to the Korean War was because of his daddy.
Oh, have you ever seen a picture of Owl Gore with a magazine in his M16? I haven't. But I can assure you that my M10 was loaded all of the time. By the way, 961 Combat Flight Hours and another 150 non-combat and I came back with three rows of ribbons too. No Purple Heart!
What are you jabbering about? All of your post has zilch to do with the subject at hand. And okay, Ed Kennedy did not go to war. What about Joe and John Kennedy? I see, nothing in that. What about Romney and his two healthy boys? Why do you never mention them? And enough with your guns. Is that all you live for, apart from Clinton's penis and Obama's black skin?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#179400 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have any proof of that?
Don't you think it is odd?

When the shit hits the fan and there are legitimate, immediately obvious reasons why people needed to be armed. To defend themselves and their families...when they need them most, your govt will not allow you to be armed.

Katrina demonstrated that in the event of a natural disaster...

There will be no command structure.
There will be no police.
There will be no rights.
Your govt WILL confiscate your weapons.
Your govt WILL forcibly remove you from your homes.

Probably the most telling piece of the bullshit puzzle is the reason they gave residents that their weapons needed to be confiscated.

"Why the hell are you breaking into our house and taking our weapons?"

-- "Someone could break into your house and take them."

I count at least three complete breakdowns of common sense in that answer.

1. Isn't someone breaking into your house one of the primary reasons for owning firearms in the first place?

2. How do they reason you will fare better without them? The absence of weapons isn't exactly apparent till these would be intruders search for them. So, it doesn't prevent a break in.

3. Breaking into someones house to take their weapons in order to prevent someone from breaking into your house to take their weapons isn't exactly reasonable.

#2 Reminds me of a scam the State Police run out here. They NEED all of your expired medication. If you have expired medication you are to report to a State Police collection facility. Now, it isn't real difficult to figure out what they do with them. The kick in the teeth is the reason given for turning them in.

"Someone could break in and steal them."

Mind numbing.
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#179401 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a truck stop lot lizard. Nanny nanny boo boo. I actually enjoy your troll marks as it means I am irritating you.
Sooooo little time and so many Libtards to insult. It's though job but someone has to do it!
Rogue Moron, you're incapable of irritating anything other than your own withered body.

You're a nearly 70 year old troll in a dead end birther thread. I say jump and you yell out HOW HIGH, SIR!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#179402 Nov 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
According to binding precedent set forth in Ark (and reiterated in Elg - jus soli rule), a child of aliens born in the US is a natural born citizen. Your HS civics teacher was either misinformed, or you did not understand what she was saying.
<quoted text>
Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day. Barack Obama's father was never an immigrant to the United states,you can't compare apples to oranges. The immigration department told immigrants that if they became citizens of the United States and had children,their children would be eligible to run for the office of POTUS. Barack Obama's father does not fall into that category.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#179403 Nov 14, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
1) All laws in the United States are allowed to be amended.
2) You complained that he didn't follow up on his campaign promise. When he does, you complain again. You have an inherent need to play the victim, huh?
3) A third term? That has even less merit than when you cried out that he was sending the National Guard to block the trucker rally for the GOP. ROTFLMAO!
Keep up the good work. The Democratic National Party won't have to work very hard in 2016 given all of your bumbling.
Obama lies. Obama lies every time he opens his mouth. Obama's lies adversely effect tens of millions of United States citizens. Obama lies,then puts more lies on top of lies. Obama is dishonest,why would any one defend this scoundrel. Obama is the most corrupt occupant of The White House in the history of our country.
wojar

Phoenix, AZ

#179404 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama has 'Jumped the Shark' and it was not because of those evil Wepulicans but the Democrat Senators.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shar ...
<quoted text>
Bringing up someone's education, or lack there of, is a lame way to dodge the issues.
And CQ trumps IQ every time.
CQ trumps IQ if u r a moron.
wojar

Phoenix, AZ

#179405 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And CQ trumps IQ every time.
Admit it wanna be scholar you would not have said that if you had an IQ of 150.
wojar

Phoenix, AZ

#179406 Nov 14, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day. Barack Obama's father was never an immigrant to the United states,you can't compare apples to oranges. The immigration department told immigrants that if they became citizens of the United States and had children,their children would be eligible to run for the office of POTUS. Barack Obama's father does not fall into that category.
Barack Obama's father never ran for President, Dufus. Whatever Frank thinks INS told Obama's Sr. is irrelevant. Maybe they told him Santa was real!

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#179407 Nov 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Another moron spouting "all members of group x are evil, the fact that you don't agree with me proves you are a member if group x" drivel. Just what this thread needed.
Blather on fool. You are as worthless as the other extremists who regularly fill pages here with similar tripe
Lie on, coward. How do you look at yourself in the mirror everyday when you know you're a spineless weasel who can't back up her ridiculous claims and ignorance?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 min Red_Forman 5,733
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Teaman 1,192,890
mai hindu ladki hu mujhe muslim ladke se shadi ... 24 min jyoti 1
Dear Abby 3-5-15 32 min Mister Tonka 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min GOP 51,568
Three Shot, One Fatally, During Avalon Park Hom... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr scirocco 69,136
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:34 am PST

Bleacher Report 2:34AM
Colts Must Take Wide Receiver Upgrades Seriously in 2015
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM