BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#179400 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have any proof of that?
Don't you think it is odd?

When the shit hits the fan and there are legitimate, immediately obvious reasons why people needed to be armed. To defend themselves and their families...when they need them most, your govt will not allow you to be armed.

Katrina demonstrated that in the event of a natural disaster...

There will be no command structure.
There will be no police.
There will be no rights.
Your govt WILL confiscate your weapons.
Your govt WILL forcibly remove you from your homes.

Probably the most telling piece of the bullshit puzzle is the reason they gave residents that their weapons needed to be confiscated.

"Why the hell are you breaking into our house and taking our weapons?"

-- "Someone could break into your house and take them."

I count at least three complete breakdowns of common sense in that answer.

1. Isn't someone breaking into your house one of the primary reasons for owning firearms in the first place?

2. How do they reason you will fare better without them? The absence of weapons isn't exactly apparent till these would be intruders search for them. So, it doesn't prevent a break in.

3. Breaking into someones house to take their weapons in order to prevent someone from breaking into your house to take their weapons isn't exactly reasonable.

#2 Reminds me of a scam the State Police run out here. They NEED all of your expired medication. If you have expired medication you are to report to a State Police collection facility. Now, it isn't real difficult to figure out what they do with them. The kick in the teeth is the reason given for turning them in.

"Someone could break in and steal them."

Mind numbing.
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#179401 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a truck stop lot lizard. Nanny nanny boo boo. I actually enjoy your troll marks as it means I am irritating you.
Sooooo little time and so many Libtards to insult. It's though job but someone has to do it!
Rogue Moron, you're incapable of irritating anything other than your own withered body.

You're a nearly 70 year old troll in a dead end birther thread. I say jump and you yell out HOW HIGH, SIR!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#179402 Nov 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
According to binding precedent set forth in Ark (and reiterated in Elg - jus soli rule), a child of aliens born in the US is a natural born citizen. Your HS civics teacher was either misinformed, or you did not understand what she was saying.
<quoted text>
Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day. Barack Obama's father was never an immigrant to the United states,you can't compare apples to oranges. The immigration department told immigrants that if they became citizens of the United States and had children,their children would be eligible to run for the office of POTUS. Barack Obama's father does not fall into that category.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#179403 Nov 14, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
1) All laws in the United States are allowed to be amended.
2) You complained that he didn't follow up on his campaign promise. When he does, you complain again. You have an inherent need to play the victim, huh?
3) A third term? That has even less merit than when you cried out that he was sending the National Guard to block the trucker rally for the GOP. ROTFLMAO!
Keep up the good work. The Democratic National Party won't have to work very hard in 2016 given all of your bumbling.
Obama lies. Obama lies every time he opens his mouth. Obama's lies adversely effect tens of millions of United States citizens. Obama lies,then puts more lies on top of lies. Obama is dishonest,why would any one defend this scoundrel. Obama is the most corrupt occupant of The White House in the history of our country.
wojar

Phoenix, AZ

#179404 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama has 'Jumped the Shark' and it was not because of those evil Wepulicans but the Democrat Senators.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shar ...
<quoted text>
Bringing up someone's education, or lack there of, is a lame way to dodge the issues.
And CQ trumps IQ every time.
CQ trumps IQ if u r a moron.
wojar

Phoenix, AZ

#179405 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Admit it wanna be scholar you would not have said that if you had an IQ of 150.
wojar

Phoenix, AZ

#179406 Nov 14, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day. Barack Obama's father was never an immigrant to the United states,you can't compare apples to oranges. The immigration department told immigrants that if they became citizens of the United States and had children,their children would be eligible to run for the office of POTUS. Barack Obama's father does not fall into that category.
Barack Obama's father never ran for President, Dufus. Whatever Frank thinks INS told Obama's Sr. is irrelevant. Maybe they told him Santa was real!

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#179407 Nov 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Another moron spouting "all members of group x are evil, the fact that you don't agree with me proves you are a member if group x" drivel. Just what this thread needed.
Blather on fool. You are as worthless as the other extremists who regularly fill pages here with similar tripe
Lie on, coward. How do you look at yourself in the mirror everyday when you know you're a spineless weasel who can't back up her ridiculous claims and ignorance?

“no one told me”

Denver

#179408 Nov 14, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that this thread exists implies that the Republicants are the ones confused.
One person can start a thread, Buckwheat, what are you doing here? Besides spewing your hate and showing your ignorance daily?

“no one told me”

Denver

#179409 Nov 14, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
I find it humorous how people who have never worked at one of our embassies pretend to know all about citizenship requirements.
For those of us on station currently, it is great fun to read their mistakes and bitterness.
If you would like to know more, ask and I will be happy to deflate your conspiracy.
No one has to work at an embassy to be knowledgeable about anything, dimwit.

Maybe you know why Oblamer was AWOL when the 4 Americans were killed in Libya. As you're an "expert" at foreign relations and all.

“no one told me”

Denver

#179410 Nov 14, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
When did the President state he was a Muslim?
He said it on that TV show, don't you remember? A friendly, completely unbiased liberal newsman had to correct him. Sure you don't remember? Shall I find it on Youtube for you?

Of course, it probably didn't get a lot of airtime on MSNBC, so it's understandable how you might have missed it..

“no one told me”

Denver

#179411 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama has 'Jumped the Shark' and it was not because of those evil Wepulicans but the Democrat Senators.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shar...
Haven't you heard? Rachel Madcow dug deep, got to the bottom of the Oblamakare disaster and it's all Mitt Romneys fault!!!!

“no one told me”

Denver

#179412 Nov 14, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a few actually. I am currently on station now.
<quoted text>
Yes.
<quoted text>
You remind me of the child who pouts when told he is wrong.
Sounds just like the boy king Oblamer!!

Did you catch the hilarious video of the democrat senator stuttering, stammering , humming and hawing when asked why she voted for the steaming pile of manure known as Oblamakare?

Reminded me of old Oblama off script.
Naw, it wasn't on MSNBC.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#179413 Nov 15, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>Lie on, coward. How do you look at yourself in the mirror everyday when you know you're a spineless weasel who can't back up her ridiculous claims and ignorance?
More pointless anger from the fool. Pathetic moron full of crap. Blather on

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#179414 Nov 15, 2013
Jacques,
This is the begininng of the end for old man Inhofe.
He is 79 senile years old.
I just don't see him winning another election. Not after his son parked a turbo jet in the middle of a grove of trees.
loose

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#179415 Nov 15, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
This is the begininng of the end for old man Inhofe.
He is 79 senile years old.
I just don't see him winning another election. Not after his son parked a turbo jet in the middle of a grove of trees.
loose
Turbo jet? 1954 Grumman Tiger? Turbo jet?

Hey, what have the father and son team ever done to you to merit such abuse?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#179416 Nov 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shar ...
<quoted text>
Bringing up someone's education, or lack there of, is a lame way to dodge the issues.
Wrong on multiple levels.

Bringing up someone's education is generally done when you present them with overwhelming evidence that leads to a conclusion, and they fail to grasp the conclusion because they fail to understand the evidence.

You will see it most commonly in debates over evolution. Where one side has a complete lack of understanding of what they are being presented as evidence.(LRS's "where's the missing link?" for example.) The question alone demonstrates a lack of education in the field.

You can paint them a picture...

1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,13,14,15 ,16 and so on.

"Until I see the bodies of 4 and 11 I can't make this work."

They are, for lack of a better word.... plain dumb.

And the CQ thing is just something people with average intelligence say to make themselves feel better.

Kind of like how that fat girl has a wonderful personality.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#179417 Nov 15, 2013
Jacques,
Do you realize that there are a good number of people that, if they had the money, would go out and buy an airplane and kill themselves?
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#179418 Nov 15, 2013
Jacques,
Jim Inhofe is a reviled human being from coast to coast.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#179419 Nov 15, 2013
Jacques,
I am just doing my job.
He was unqualified to fly a turbo-propellored jet aircraft, which is what it was.
He may have even sheared its wings off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min OzRitz 52,844
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 43 min OzRitz 1,219,664
Look out, America, here comes Hillary!! 4 hr Professor Fate 8
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr _Zoey_ 5,199
abby 4-24 7 hr Michael Satterfield 17
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 69,671
Amy 4-24 9 hr Julie 12
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]