BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194769 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Rogue Scholar 05

Jacksonville, FL

#179395 Nov 14, 2013
Kennedy enlisted in the United States Army in June 1951 (signing up for an optional four-year term, which was shortened to the minimum two years after his father intervened).[9] Following basic training at Fort Dix, he requested assignment to Fort Holabird for Army Intelligence training, but was dropped after a few weeks without explanation.[9] He went to Camp Gordon for training in the Military Police Corps.[9] In June 1952, Kennedy was assigned to the honor guard at SHAPE headquarters in Paris.[1][9] His father's political connections ensured he was not deployed to the ongoing Korean War.[1][10] While stationed in Europe he travelled extensively on weekends and climbed the Matterhorn.[11] He was discharged in March 1953 as a private first class.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#179396 Nov 14, 2013
Obama's Insurance 'Fix' Is Unconstitutional, but not for a usurper!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
How much longer before the entire pResidency is examined under a microscope?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#179397 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Ed Kennedy worked at the Embassy in Paris but all he was was a paperweight. Oh, I landed on the U.S. embassy in Saigon a half dozen times and twice at Amb. Bunker's villa at Ben Hoa but that does not make me an expert on consecular matters.
<quoted text>
Who is "Ed Kennedy"? JFK's younger brother, the senator who died four years ago.
Yes, I know enough about embassies to know I should avoid them as they are filled with nasty Libtards like you.
Filled with nasty bastards like me? How so? And I happen to know who Ed Kennedy is, or Ted. I was not aware he worked in an Embassey. Where? In what capacity please?

So, repeat your very words, embassies are filled with nasty bastards? Care to tell us how you've come to that happy conclusion?

Ottawa

#179398 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will do a Terry Tunna on you. An M16 is a rifle. I assume you are talking about MI6 which is part of the U.K. government so Bush would not have any control of them but since you blame everything you don't like on Bush, I thought it was appropriate.
My bad. MI6,not M16, and yes, I know the difference.

It was not appropriate to mention Bush, period.

Oh, and seeing as you like to mention Obama every time something seemingly goes wrong :

1. Price of gas a the pump goes up. Rogue says : "Obama's fault";
2. DJIA goes down. Rogue says : "Obama's fault".

Well, we have this going on these days :

3. Price of gas is heading below $3.00 a gallon.
4. DJIA at record high.

Er, hmm, Rogue, since 1 and 1 were Obama's fault, or doing, who is responsible for 3 and 4?

Ottawa

#179399 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I was trying to say was that I knew as much as Ed Kennedy did at age 20. And the only reason why he did not go to the Korean War was because of his daddy.
Oh, have you ever seen a picture of Owl Gore with a magazine in his M16? I haven't. But I can assure you that my M10 was loaded all of the time. By the way, 961 Combat Flight Hours and another 150 non-combat and I came back with three rows of ribbons too. No Purple Heart!
What are you jabbering about? All of your post has zilch to do with the subject at hand. And okay, Ed Kennedy did not go to war. What about Joe and John Kennedy? I see, nothing in that. What about Romney and his two healthy boys? Why do you never mention them? And enough with your guns. Is that all you live for, apart from Clinton's penis and Obama's black skin?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#179400 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have any proof of that?
Don't you think it is odd?

When the shit hits the fan and there are legitimate, immediately obvious reasons why people needed to be armed. To defend themselves and their families...when they need them most, your govt will not allow you to be armed.

Katrina demonstrated that in the event of a natural disaster...

There will be no command structure.
There will be no police.
There will be no rights.
Your govt WILL confiscate your weapons.
Your govt WILL forcibly remove you from your homes.

Probably the most telling piece of the bullshit puzzle is the reason they gave residents that their weapons needed to be confiscated.

"Why the hell are you breaking into our house and taking our weapons?"

-- "Someone could break into your house and take them."

I count at least three complete breakdowns of common sense in that answer.

1. Isn't someone breaking into your house one of the primary reasons for owning firearms in the first place?

2. How do they reason you will fare better without them? The absence of weapons isn't exactly apparent till these would be intruders search for them. So, it doesn't prevent a break in.

3. Breaking into someones house to take their weapons in order to prevent someone from breaking into your house to take their weapons isn't exactly reasonable.

#2 Reminds me of a scam the State Police run out here. They NEED all of your expired medication. If you have expired medication you are to report to a State Police collection facility. Now, it isn't real difficult to figure out what they do with them. The kick in the teeth is the reason given for turning them in.

"Someone could break in and steal them."

Mind numbing.
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#179401 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a truck stop lot lizard. Nanny nanny boo boo. I actually enjoy your troll marks as it means I am irritating you.
Sooooo little time and so many Libtards to insult. It's though job but someone has to do it!
Rogue Moron, you're incapable of irritating anything other than your own withered body.

You're a nearly 70 year old troll in a dead end birther thread. I say jump and you yell out HOW HIGH, SIR!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#179402 Nov 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
According to binding precedent set forth in Ark (and reiterated in Elg - jus soli rule), a child of aliens born in the US is a natural born citizen. Your HS civics teacher was either misinformed, or you did not understand what she was saying.
<quoted text>
Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day. Barack Obama's father was never an immigrant to the United states,you can't compare apples to oranges. The immigration department told immigrants that if they became citizens of the United States and had children,their children would be eligible to run for the office of POTUS. Barack Obama's father does not fall into that category.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#179403 Nov 14, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
1) All laws in the United States are allowed to be amended.
2) You complained that he didn't follow up on his campaign promise. When he does, you complain again. You have an inherent need to play the victim, huh?
3) A third term? That has even less merit than when you cried out that he was sending the National Guard to block the trucker rally for the GOP. ROTFLMAO!
Keep up the good work. The Democratic National Party won't have to work very hard in 2016 given all of your bumbling.
Obama lies. Obama lies every time he opens his mouth. Obama's lies adversely effect tens of millions of United States citizens. Obama lies,then puts more lies on top of lies. Obama is dishonest,why would any one defend this scoundrel. Obama is the most corrupt occupant of The White House in the history of our country.
wojar

Phoenix, AZ

#179404 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama has 'Jumped the Shark' and it was not because of those evil Wepulicans but the Democrat Senators.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shar ...
<quoted text>
Bringing up someone's education, or lack there of, is a lame way to dodge the issues.
And CQ trumps IQ every time.
CQ trumps IQ if u r a moron.
wojar

Phoenix, AZ

#179405 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And CQ trumps IQ every time.
Admit it wanna be scholar you would not have said that if you had an IQ of 150.
wojar

Phoenix, AZ

#179406 Nov 14, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day. Barack Obama's father was never an immigrant to the United states,you can't compare apples to oranges. The immigration department told immigrants that if they became citizens of the United States and had children,their children would be eligible to run for the office of POTUS. Barack Obama's father does not fall into that category.
Barack Obama's father never ran for President, Dufus. Whatever Frank thinks INS told Obama's Sr. is irrelevant. Maybe they told him Santa was real!

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#179407 Nov 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Another moron spouting "all members of group x are evil, the fact that you don't agree with me proves you are a member if group x" drivel. Just what this thread needed.
Blather on fool. You are as worthless as the other extremists who regularly fill pages here with similar tripe
Lie on, coward. How do you look at yourself in the mirror everyday when you know you're a spineless weasel who can't back up her ridiculous claims and ignorance?

“no one told me”

Denver

#179408 Nov 14, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that this thread exists implies that the Republicants are the ones confused.
One person can start a thread, Buckwheat, what are you doing here? Besides spewing your hate and showing your ignorance daily?

“no one told me”

Denver

#179409 Nov 14, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
I find it humorous how people who have never worked at one of our embassies pretend to know all about citizenship requirements.
For those of us on station currently, it is great fun to read their mistakes and bitterness.
If you would like to know more, ask and I will be happy to deflate your conspiracy.
No one has to work at an embassy to be knowledgeable about anything, dimwit.

Maybe you know why Oblamer was AWOL when the 4 Americans were killed in Libya. As you're an "expert" at foreign relations and all.

“no one told me”

Denver

#179410 Nov 14, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
When did the President state he was a Muslim?
He said it on that TV show, don't you remember? A friendly, completely unbiased liberal newsman had to correct him. Sure you don't remember? Shall I find it on Youtube for you?

Of course, it probably didn't get a lot of airtime on MSNBC, so it's understandable how you might have missed it..

“no one told me”

Denver

#179411 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama has 'Jumped the Shark' and it was not because of those evil Wepulicans but the Democrat Senators.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shar...
Haven't you heard? Rachel Madcow dug deep, got to the bottom of the Oblamakare disaster and it's all Mitt Romneys fault!!!!

“no one told me”

Denver

#179412 Nov 14, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a few actually. I am currently on station now.
<quoted text>
Yes.
<quoted text>
You remind me of the child who pouts when told he is wrong.
Sounds just like the boy king Oblamer!!

Did you catch the hilarious video of the democrat senator stuttering, stammering , humming and hawing when asked why she voted for the steaming pile of manure known as Oblamakare?

Reminded me of old Oblama off script.
Naw, it wasn't on MSNBC.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#179413 Nov 15, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>Lie on, coward. How do you look at yourself in the mirror everyday when you know you're a spineless weasel who can't back up her ridiculous claims and ignorance?
More pointless anger from the fool. Pathetic moron full of crap. Blather on

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#179414 Nov 15, 2013
Jacques,
This is the begininng of the end for old man Inhofe.
He is 79 senile years old.
I just don't see him winning another election. Not after his son parked a turbo jet in the middle of a grove of trees.
loose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min DBWriter 1,264,737
abby8-4-15 7 min Kuuipo 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Rose of Tralee 100,313
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Adolph Dawetter 52,073
amy 8-4 25 min RACE 2
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr RACE 5,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 6,261
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages