BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,914)

Showing posts 158,261 - 158,280 of167,705
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Dufus does not even comprehend that cases in equity arise under the principles of equity per English common law. The fact that the founders used the term, cases in "equity" in the Constitution demonstrates that they recognized the subsisting common law principles which Play Law "Justices" wish to deny.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! English Common Law for citizenship hasn't been used since Apr. 9, 1866, unless youy want to use the common law as stated in Minor v. Happersett, which looks just like The Law of Nations by Vattel.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Now that you have said that I'm irrelevant, how can I be a threat??? Are you afraid that people might start looking for the truth?
A threat? To what? Your mom's stash of Resse cups?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! English Common Law for citizenship hasn't been used since Apr. 9, 1866, unless youy want to use the common law as stated in Minor v. Happersett, which looks just like The Law of Nations by Vattel.
Sorry, loser.

“In the Wong Kim Ark Case, supra, the whole question of citizenship is traced from its source and the subject is so elaborately considered as to make unnecessary any further reference to this phase of the question.” Perkins v. Elg, 99 F.2d 408, 411 (App. D.C. 1938) affirmed in part, 307 U.S. 325 (1939).
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Dufus does not even comprehend that cases in equity arise under the principles of equity per English common law. The fact that the founders used the term, cases in "equity" in the Constitution demonstrates that they recognized the subsisting common law principles which Play Law "Justices" wish to deny.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Dufus does not even comprehend that cases in equity arise under the principles of equity per English common law. The fact that the founders used the term, cases in "equity" in the Constitution demonstrates that they recognized the subsisting common law principles which Play Law "Justices" wish to deny.

Dale wrote, "
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Not only is Ark irrelevant, it is a violation of the Constitution and violations of the Constitution does not make law/precedent.

Section 2.

The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution.......

Sorry, but Ark was decided under English Common Law and English Common Law does not overrule Constitutional law.
"
So many things Dufus doesn't understand .... Where to begin? English? Or perhaps the fact that he is nothing more than a source of entertainment for me and a source of shame for his mon
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Let's just abolish the constitution, this way each state can do as the want (be their own nation)!
A Birfoon calling for abolishing the Constitution? Shocking!
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser.
“In the Wong Kim Ark Case, supra, the whole question of citizenship is traced from its source and the subject is so elaborately considered as to make unnecessary any further reference to this phase of the question.” Perkins v. Elg, 99 F.2d 408, 411 (App. D.C. 1938) affirmed in part, 307 U.S. 325 (1939).
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Didn't you know that Constitutional Law outranks anything you have stated?

The source of who will be citizens of the US was started APR. 9, 1866, prior to that the states made the citizens of the US. You can forget what happened prior to that date, it is now Constitutional Law.

In Perkins v. Elg it was plainly stated that her parents were citizen of the US, thereof she was a Natural Born Citizen, at birth.
Obskeptic

Berkley, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like some cheese with your whine?
Sure thing Woj, I love cheese and I love wine. Do you need a paddle so you can steer that canoe your navigating the river Denial in?
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
A Birfoon calling for abolishing the Constitution? Shocking!
LMAO!!! Yep, just think about it, you can run your country into the ground and we will not say a thing, since you will be a foreign nation!!!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Didn't you know that Constitutional Law outranks anything you have stated?
The source of who will be citizens of the US was started APR. 9, 1866, prior to that the states made the citizens of the US. You can forget what happened prior to that date, it is now Constitutional Law.
In Perkins v. Elg it was plainly stated that her parents were citizen of the US, thereof she was a Natural Born Citizen, at birth.
Sorry, Dufus, In Perkins v. Elg it was plainly stated that she was a natural born citizen because she was born in the US per the jus soli doctrine, without regard to the citizenship of her parents.

Furthermore, according to Article 3 Section 1, it is the USSC that is vested with supreme judicial power, not illiterate birfoons. That means the USSC outranks grandiose pathetic delusial little psychotic nobodies who believe in Play Law.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Correction: delusional little psychotic nobodies
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Dufus, In Perkins v. Elg it was plainly stated that she was a natural born citizen because she was born in the US per the jus soli doctrine, without regard to the citizenship of her parents.
Furthermore, according to Article 3 Section 1, it is the USSC that is vested with supreme judicial power, not illiterate birfoons. That means the USSC outranks grandiose pathetic delusial little psychotic nobodies who believe in Play Law.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!

Article 3 Section 2

The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution........, not some antiquated English Common Law, which was used prior to Apr. 9, 1866.

When are you going to get it through you thick head, the Constitution has told you who will be citizens of the US, only those born here and not subject to any foreign power, these are the only people that will be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof".
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Everything outranks you, Mr. 6 Year Old.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that Kris didn't vote for President Obama considering his political views. He supported the Unite Farm workers, protested the first Gulf and Vietnam Wars
From an nterview in 91
What it is is your standard Kristofferson show. This particular week in early spring, amid the frenzy of national self-congratulation after the Persian Gulf war, he just happens to be playing Orange and San Diego counties, two of California’s more military-saturated areas.
For twenty-five years, Kris Kristofferson has been performing his own music in a surprising mix of appearances at state fairs and trendy urban clubs. Since 1972, when he did his first concert benefitting Cesar Chavez and the United Farm Workers, every show has included politically progressive songs and commentary, and his many benefits have helped the causes of Native Americans, human rights, peace, and environmental preservation.
At the concern in Anaheim, Kristofferson tells the standing-room-only crowd,“I want you to know I’m an Army brat; I was a captain in the Army and my brother was a jet pilot in the Navy.(Cheers). So I support our troops; I identify with them.(More cheers). But I sure as hell don’t identify with the bastards who sent them over there.”
http://www.rosajordan.com/kris.html
Kennedy and Johnson along with hundreds of members of Congress,mostly Democrats,were responsible for drafting those young men that died in Vietnam. Johnson was never the compassionate leader he wanted people to believe he was.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you knew. Ha. "you logically thought" is an oxymoron. Two words sum up Hasan; Islamic Radical. I can tell by your post that you were there in person. Wow. BS! DB (LMAO)
"I was there in person", no, but I do read the odd newspaper/magazine and watch the odd newscast. You of course were there when the Z-M thing occurred, as we can tell by your and Rogue's play-by-play. You're stupid, sorry, I don't often say that, but in your case it is so merited. Did I give a play-by-play account of the 13-victim massacre? No. Did you on the Z-M thing? Yes, many times. Yes, stupid it is.

Hasan an Islamic radical? Understatement. That's the least of it.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Yep, just think about it, you can run your country into the ground and we will not say a thing, since you will be a foreign nation!!!
More play law? Am I supposed to feel threatened?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!
Article 3 Section 2
The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution........, not some antiquated English Common Law, which was used prior to Apr. 9, 1866.
When are you going to get it through you thick head, the Constitution has told you who will be citizens of the US, only those born here and not subject to any foreign power, these are the only people that will be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof".
What a moronic fool. English common law did not govern before or after 1866 except in state cases where it was part of their respective constitutions. Rather, Constitutional terms were understood according to their common law origins. If the court's judicial power did not extend "in law and equity" to Ark, it would not have been within the jurisdiction of the court to hear the case - an absurdity.

Grow up, Dufus, you're out of your league.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that Kris didn't vote for President Obama considering his political views. He supported the Unite Farm workers, protested the first Gulf and Vietnam Wars
From an nterview in 91
What it is is your standard Kristofferson show. This particular week in early spring, amid the frenzy of national self-congratulation after the Persian Gulf war, he just happens to be playing Orange and San Diego counties, two of California’s more military-saturated areas.
For twenty-five years, Kris Kristofferson has been performing his own music in a surprising mix of appearances at state fairs and trendy urban clubs. Since 1972, when he did his first concert benefitting Cesar Chavez and the United Farm Workers, every show has included politically progressive songs and commentary, and his many benefits have helped the causes of Native Americans, human rights, peace, and environmental preservation.
At the concern in Anaheim, Kristofferson tells the standing-room-only crowd,“I want you to know I’m an Army brat; I was a captain in the Army and my brother was a jet pilot in the Navy.(Cheers). So I support our troops; I identify with them.(More cheers). But I sure as hell don’t identify with the bastards who sent them over there.”
http://www.rosajordan.com/kris.html
Kris Kristofferson called me a couple times while I was a staff officer, I take what he told me privately one to one with more credence than what came out of liberal magazine interviews twenty years later. He always called me his brother,so I don't think he was pulling the wool over my eyes.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

wojar wrote:
Correction: delusional little psychotic nobodies
Twinkerbelle is trying to show off for his <wink> colleagues! Are they impressed with your azzhole approach? LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your smarter then this post suggest Jacques. The president only makes budget recommendations to congress, who is the governing body responsible for the budget that the president signs. To imply that Bill Clinton was responsible for the balanced budgets during his administration is to display ignorance of how the process works. If Newt and the republicans did not take over in 1994, Clinton would never have signed a balanced budget or finished his tenure with a surplus. Will you guys ever move past GWB? He was not a conservative, not even close.
Bill Clinton was president. He showed leadership. He went to the brink. He balanced the budget, on HIS watch. Why could his predecessors not do the same? How many presidents have balanced the budget since 1900? Aénd, THREE of them. He won. Clinton was/is a leader, Gingrich was a mere cameo, a peon.

P.S.: Do you enjoy discussions in which you feel obliged to insert "is to display ignorance "? I did not mention GWB, except to respond to a post that mentioned him. I notice you never tell Rogue to quit haranguing Jimmy Carter, yet Carter left the presidency fully 32.8 years ago.
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything outranks you, Mr. 6 Year Old.
LMAO!!! Those poor Cuties in the PI, they have syphilis now and don't know it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 158,261 - 158,280 of167,705
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min mdbuilder 43,125
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Stina2 96,212
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min forks_make_us_fat 1,036,276
Abby 4-23 6 min _Annabella_ 12
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Frijoles 65,499
Amy 4-23 9 min _Annabella_ 21
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 10 min Dream Crystal 7,554
ask amy 4-22 1 hr Sublime1 67
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance