BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 237814 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#179347 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
He has also said he was a Muslim but I think he is only politically religious and prays to Groucho Marx.
When did the President state he was a Muslim?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#179348 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
He maybe so it will be funny if he should tun for the White House. Now, will any Libtards object? What if Ted produces a DS-1350?
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...
Both my mother's younger sister, born in St. Hohn, NB, Canada, and MY younger sister, born in Munich, Germany, have DS-1350s!!!
Sorry, I fail to see the Obama/Cruz parallel.

Cruz is in a completely different situation. He really was not born here. If "libtards" object it would seem they have grounds to. The way I understand it Ted can be a citizen. He can hold any office but president.

The DS-1350 doesn't seem to change that at all. It verifies American citizenship, it doesn't change where he was born.

I believe Obama started the whole birther thing to draw attention from the fact that he ran ABSENT a platform. Seemed to sufficiently fool people... Hell, they are still chasing their tails.

I don't know Rouge.

How does a DS-1350 change where you were born?

To me it seem that the DS-1350 is definitive proof he can't be president.

Guess that is my answer..

"What if Cruz produces a DS 1350?"

- absolutely nothing. We already know he is a citizen.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179349 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How many bad guys were involved in the ambush? We don't know but we do know that three were killed. It was the bad guys who put innocent people in harms way and the prosecution of the Blackwater people was based solely on POLITICS!!!
Just like the Geo. Zimmerman case. Politic and not law.
Blackwater Baghdad shootings
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The FBI investigation found that, of the 17 Iraqis killed by the guards, at least 14 were without cause
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackwater_Baghd...
Wasn't Blackwater helping snatch up people's guns post Katrina?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179350 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Before 2010 they issued DS-1350s!!!
The U.S. Department of State's rule on a foreign birth to one or more American parents is this:
A child born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent or parents may acquire U.S. citizenship at birth if certain statutory requirements are met.
What are those requirements? DOS continues:
The child's parents parents should contact the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate to apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America (CRBA) to document that the child is a citizen. If the U.S. embassy or consulate determines that the child acquired U.S. citizenship at birth, a consular officer will approve the CRBA application and the Department of State will issue a CRBA, also called a Form FS-240, in the child's name.
Failure to promptly document a child who meets the statutory requirements for acquiring U.S. citizenship at birth may cause problems for the parents and the child when attempting to establish the child's U.S. citizenship and eligibility for the rights and benefits of U.S. Citizenship.
Where's that Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America? There isn't one. Yesterday, Cruz's spokesperson said he "never had to go through a naturalization process after birth to become a U.S. citizen." That means Cruz's parents never acquired a CRBA.
If he didn't, then he would have to go through the American naturalization process and thus clearly be ineligible to run for president under the constitution. Is Ted Cruz undocumented? Could the man who opposes all pathways to citizenship for undocumented immigrants not have documents himself?
Hmm. It's extremely unlikely anyone in power will actually challenge Cruz on his claim that he can run for president. For some reason it's considered rude to do so.
But it sure is delicious to have a very legitimate case building that a Cruz campaign would be illegal.
Yeah, even after the explanation... no change.
Learn to Read

United States

#179351 Nov 14, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
I find it humorous how people who have never worked at one of our embassies pretend to know all about citizenship requirements.

For those of us on station currently, it is great fun to read their mistakes and bitterness.

If you would like to know more, ask and I will be happy to deflate your conspiracy.
A Birfoon ask for factual information? The next one will be the first

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179352 Nov 14, 2013

Yeah, that isn't disturbing.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179353 Nov 14, 2013
America, allow me to introduce you to The United States Police Force.

Source: Howstuffworks.com

Part 1

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#179354 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know, I know, La Jacqueau doesn't think I know anything about aviation and I am just a helicopter driver. That means he should be able to fly a helicopter with three days training!!!
Do you even know this makes no sense? Do you even know how puerile that post of yours is? How infantile? How illogical?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#179355 Nov 14, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
I find it humorous how people who have never worked at one of our embassies pretend to know all about citizenship requirements.
For those of us on station currently, it is great fun to read their mistakes and bitterness.
If you would like to know more, ask and I will be happy to deflate your conspiracy.
And YOU have worked in an embassy? Does your aunt or sister have a DS-1350? Did you even know there was something called a DS-1550 (FS-240) before today?
You are blowing smoke out the wrong hole.... again!!!

Location hidden

#179356 Nov 14, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xM9p2UxelFQXX
Yeah, that isn't disturbing.
You do know that several NOLA police officers were convicted of murder during the Hurricane Katrina event, don't you? Probably knot as you only get your info from George Soros approved sources!!!
Actually I did knot no this myself until I looked it up just now.

Judge Voids New Orleans Police Officers' Murder Convictions
September 17, 2013

A judge has ordered a new trial for five former New Orleans police officers who were convicted of civil rights violations in the fatal shooting of two unarmed people in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina due to "grotesque prosecutorial misconduct." Robert Siegel talks to WWNO reporter Eve Troeh about the decision.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...

Location hidden

#179357 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know, I know, La Jacqueau doesn't think I know anything about aviation and I am just a helicopter driver. That means he should be able to fly a helicopter with three days training!!!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know this makes no sense? Do you even know how puerile that post of yours is? How infantile? How illogical?
Well, for someone who has a low CQ, it probably does not make sense.
Oh, on top of my wings is a star and a wreath meaning I am a Master Aviator!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Master_Army...

Location hidden

#179358 Nov 14, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't Blackwater helping snatch up people's guns post Katrina?
You have any proof of that?

Location hidden

#179359 Nov 14, 2013
Oh, Mother Jones says it is true, so it must be. Why I don't agree with WND most of the time.

The Secret History of Hurricane Katrina
There was nothing natural about the disaster that befell New Orleans in Katrina's aftermath.¬óBy James Ridgeway

http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2009/0...
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#179360 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
No, you're a former helicopter pilot who is stuck deeply in his past.

Location hidden

#179361 Nov 14, 2013
Obama has 'Jumped the Shark' and it was not because of those evil Wepulicans but the Democrat Senators.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shar...

Ottawa

#179362 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have any proof of that?
Again, YOU are asking for proof. Been asking you for two days now, even mocked your :a) non-response and, b) your expected inane response.

#179363 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU have worked in an embassy?
Yes, a few actually. I am currently on station now.
Does your aunt or sister have a DS-1350? Did you even know there was something called a DS-1550 (FS-240) before today?
Yes.
You are blowing smoke out the wrong hole.... again!!!
You remind me of the child who pouts when told he is wrong.

#179364 Nov 14, 2013
I m still waiting for Rogue Scholar 05 to provide evidence that the President stated he is a Muslim. It was a simple question but obviously confounding.

#179365 Nov 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama has 'Jumped the Shark' and it was not because of those evil Wepulicans but the Democrat Senators.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shar...
Mixing metaphors is a sign of a poor education, son.

Ottawa

#179366 Nov 14, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
I m still waiting for Rogue Scholar 05 to provide evidence that the President stated he is a Muslim. It was a simple question but obviously confounding.
1. Obama never said it;
2. Rogue made it up as he is apt to do;
3. After a few minutes, Rogue believes his fabriations. He really does;
4. Then his birther comrades believe it;
5. Rogue will never give evidence that Obama said he was a Muslim. Why? Obama NEVER said it;
6. Rogue will soon tell you that : 1) "if you're so smart, find it yourself and /or : 2) I've already posted the proof. Another lie;
7. Rogue, like all birthers believes only in the parts of the Constitution that suit his "exclusion" views. Were Obama Moslem,(he is not, just supposing), would the Constitution not guarantee his freedom of religion? Well, not to Rogue, as he sees the Moslem faith as an exception.

8. Finally, Rogue just repeated that as he is a good helicopter driver, he knows all there is to know about aviation and proves it by stating he got a medal for being a good driver. That statement alone proves he didn't GET it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RoxLo 1,498,176
News Man, 23, fatally shot in Douglas Park (Jan '08) 1 hr Alyesse Morris 3
News Hundreds rally, march for transgender rights in... 1 hr Dr. Q 4
Nancy Pelosi (our demented gal). 2 hr Well Well 9
Obama 3 hr Chi Town 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 63,400
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 2,317

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages