BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,902)

Showing posts 158,021 - 158,040 of173,737
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pdamerica org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

TrutherBirther wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, once you people realize 9/11 WAS an inside job and Kenyan-born Obama IS the Antichrist you will have in effect taken the "red pill". Then you will no longer swallow the pabalum and fairytales put out by the Illuminati's mainstream media.
The "Powers That Be" also own corrupt corporate Rightwing media.

==========

Big Media’s Power Play
December 7, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/kn6s8y2
In 1983, 50 corporations controlled a majority of American media. Now that number is six. And Big Media may get even bigger, thanks to the FCC’s consideration of ending a rule preventing companies from owning a newspaper and radio and TV stations in the same big city. Such a move -- which they’ve tried in 2003 and 2007 as well --would give these massive media companies free rein to devour more of the competition, control the public message, and also limit diversity across the media landscape. Bernie Sanders, one of several Senators who have written FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski asking him to suspend the plan, discusses with Bill why Big Media is a threat to democracy, and what citizens can do to fight back.
http://vimeo.com/55074247

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
The Media tells you the satellite will land in the Ocean and you believe it?
ROTFL LOL
Well, the Earth is three quarters water so the odds are that it will. But that also means that one quarter is not water. It is the Big Sky, Little Bullet theory. No have no record of anyone being hit by space junk but we have records of people being hit by meteors so it is possible.
The Space Shuttle Challenger came down over water but Columbia came down most over Texas.
But I am not going to hide in my bathroom much less craw into a sewer as I am sure a few people have tonight.
Actually I had just returned from outside as I might have had a chance to see it if it did reenter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Oh, it is past it's reentry window so it is probably down somewhere.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

I haven;t heard about Obama sending any emergency relief to the Philippines. Doesn't he care about brown people? Ah, I guess they are not dark enough for him to consider helping!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

A 2,000-pound satellite may crash in your backyard Sunday night

By Jeremy A. Kaplan
Published November 09, 2013
FoxNews.com
Who do you sue if you’re hit by a satellite?

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/11/09/200...
Pdamerica org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the Earth is three quarters water so the odds are that it will. But that also means that one quarter is not water. It is the Big Sky, Little Bullet theory. No have no record of anyone being hit by space junk but we have records of people being hit by meteors so it is possible.
The Space Shuttle Challenger came down over water but Columbia came down most over Texas.
But I am not going to hide in my bathroom much less craw into a sewer as I am sure a few people have tonight.
Actually I had just returned from outside as I might have had a chance to see it if it did reenter.
You better sleep with your combat helmet on in the basement.

ROTFL LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

The True Story of History's Only Known Meteorite Victim
Ann Hodges was hit by a meteorite in her Alabama home in 1954.
The victim of a meteor strike in Sylacauga, Alabama.

Moody Jacobs shows a giant bruise on the side and hip of his patient, Ann Hodges, in 1954, after she was struck by a meteorite.

Photograph by Jay Leviton, Time & Life Pictures/Getty Images

Justin Nobel for National Geographic News
Published February 20, 2013

The Russian meteorite, whose sonic boom damaged buildings and injured more than a thousand last week, is not the first to shatter a human life.(See pictures: "Meteorite Hits Russia.")

Take the true story of Ann Hodges, the only confirmed person in history to have been hit by a meteorite.

On a clear afternoon in Sylacauga, Alabama (see map), in late November 1954, Ann was napping on her couch, covered by quilts, when a softball-size hunk of black rock broke through the ceiling, bounced off a radio, and hit her in the thigh, leaving a pineapple-shaped bruise.

Ann's story is particularly rare because most meteorites usually fall into the ocean or strike one of Earth's vast, remote places, according to Michael Reynolds, a Florida State College astronomer and author of the book Falling Stars: A Guide to Meteors & Meteorites.

"Think of how many people have lived throughout human history," Reynolds said.

"You have a better chance of getting hit by a tornado and a bolt of lightning and a hurricane all at the same time."

Out of This World

Before the meteorite slammed into Ann's living room, people in tiny Sylacauga and across eastern Alabama had reported seeing "a bright reddish light like a Roman candle trailing smoke," according to the Web publication "The Day the Meteorite Fell in Sylacauga," which was produced by the Alabama Museum of Natural History in 2010.

Others saw "a fireball, like a gigantic welding arc," accompanied by tremendous explosions and a brown cloud.(See video: "Predicting Meteorite Impacts.")

A government geologist working in a nearby quarry was called to the scene and determined the object was a meteorite, but not everyone in town was so sure, according to the museum publication. Many thought a plane had crashed—others suspected the Soviets.

So many people flocked to Hodges's house that when her husband, Eugene Hodges, a utility worker, returned home from work, he had to push gawkers off the porch to get inside.

Ann was so overwhelmed by the crowd that she was transferred to a hospital. With Cold War paranoia running high, the Sylacauga police chief confiscated the black rock and turned it over to the Air Force.

After the Air Force confirmed it was a meteorite, the question then was what to do with it. The public demanded the space rock be returned to Ann, and she agreed.

"I feel like the meteorite is mine," she said, according to the museum. "I think God intended it for me. After all, it hit me!"

Simple Country People

But there was a hitch. Ann and Eugene were renters, and their landlady, a recently widowed woman named Birdie Guy, wanted the meteorite for herself.

Guy obtained a lawyer and sued, claiming the rock was hers since it had fallen on her property. The law was actually on her side, but public opinion wasn't.

Guy settled out of court, giving up her claim to the meteorite in exchange for $500. Eugene was convinced the couple could make big money off the rock and turned down a modest offer from the Smithsonian.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

But no one bit, and so the Hodges donated the meteorite to the natural history museum in 1956, where it's still on display.(Related: "Meteorites: Best Places to See Them Up Close.")

Ann later suffered a nervous breakdown, and in 1964 she and Eugene separated. She died in 1972 at 52 of kidney failure at a Sylacaugan nursing home.

Eugene suspects the meteorite and frenzy that followed had taken its toll on Ann. He said "she never did recover," according to the museum.

Ann "wasn't a person who sought out the limelight," added museum director Randy Mecredy. "The Hodges were just simple country people, and I really think that all the attention was her downfall."
More »
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/...
Pdamerica org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I haven;t heard about Obama sending any emergency relief to the Philippines. Doesn't he care about brown people? Ah, I guess they are not dark enough for him to consider helping!
Obama and Bush care about Wall Street first and foremost.

Helping other countries is mostly for show, Public Relations.

Get with the program!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But no one bit, and so the Hodges donated the meteorite to the natural history museum in 1956, where it's still on display.(Related: "Meteorites: Best Places to See Them Up Close.")
Ann later suffered a nervous breakdown, and in 1964 she and Eugene separated. She died in 1972 at 52 of kidney failure at a Sylacaugan nursing home.
Eugene suspects the meteorite and frenzy that followed had taken its toll on Ann. He said "she never did recover," according to the museum.
Ann "wasn't a person who sought out the limelight," added museum director Randy Mecredy. "The Hodges were just simple country people, and I really think that all the attention was her downfall."
More »
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/...
How much longer u gonna be on this tangent?
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
And none of that prevents it from being used by the courts today. Regardless of what the Constitution says.
Recent legislation has all but killed entire amendments.
Patriot Act devastated the Bill of Rights.
Search and seizure are gone. Privacy too.
http://www.scn.org/ccapa/pa-vs-const.html
The NDAA has legitimized indefinite detention without cause. Ended due process...etc.
http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/01/18/why-th...
Why does this trivial crap bother you? There are actually righteous causes out there that don't involve conspiracy theories. They do it right out in the open. And neither side is screaming about it. Doesn't that tell you something?
I don't know, sometimes I expect more than I should.
How about the conspiracy to rob us of our wealth and steal our rights? The one that is occurring in real time, at this very moment. The one that ends America in every way that matters.
Why do we not have candidates running purely on a platform to destroy this legislation along with similar bills and laws? Quit hemorrhaging blood and overwhelming amounts of money in the Middle East. Use most of those funds to help solve our problems here, which are not insurmountable.
It is the absence of these men and women that give away the one party system. The true unity of those we want to think are at odds with each other.
You have a "them and us" attitude. You just have the line drawn in the wrong place. It is the elite vs those who wish to become elite.(their fellow Americans for the most part.) They have a club and you will never be a member, no matter how much you advertise for them.
There are no democratic and republican politicians. They are not loyal to you, me or anyone else. Wedge issues such as abortion or immigration are all that differentiate our politicians. They don't waiver on the mission.
Their jobs (if you pay attention) across party lines... are to make the world safe for business, banking, and cheap labor. Democracy where it is feasible to extend their grasp.
But hey... making sure someone born here with only one American parent doesn't get to be a citizen is time well spent too. Right?
LMAO!!! Let's just abolish the constitution, this way each state can do as the want (be their own nation)!
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Dufus does not even comprehend that cases in equity arise under the principles of equity per English common law. The fact that the founders used the term, cases in "equity" in the Constitution demonstrates that they recognized the subsisting common law principles which Play Law "Justices" wish to deny.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! English Common Law for citizenship hasn't been used since Apr. 9, 1866, unless youy want to use the common law as stated in Minor v. Happersett, which looks just like The Law of Nations by Vattel.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Now that you have said that I'm irrelevant, how can I be a threat??? Are you afraid that people might start looking for the truth?
A threat? To what? Your mom's stash of Resse cups?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! English Common Law for citizenship hasn't been used since Apr. 9, 1866, unless youy want to use the common law as stated in Minor v. Happersett, which looks just like The Law of Nations by Vattel.
Sorry, loser.

“In the Wong Kim Ark Case, supra, the whole question of citizenship is traced from its source and the subject is so elaborately considered as to make unnecessary any further reference to this phase of the question.” Perkins v. Elg, 99 F.2d 408, 411 (App. D.C. 1938) affirmed in part, 307 U.S. 325 (1939).
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Dufus does not even comprehend that cases in equity arise under the principles of equity per English common law. The fact that the founders used the term, cases in "equity" in the Constitution demonstrates that they recognized the subsisting common law principles which Play Law "Justices" wish to deny.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Dufus does not even comprehend that cases in equity arise under the principles of equity per English common law. The fact that the founders used the term, cases in "equity" in the Constitution demonstrates that they recognized the subsisting common law principles which Play Law "Justices" wish to deny.

Dale wrote, "
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Not only is Ark irrelevant, it is a violation of the Constitution and violations of the Constitution does not make law/precedent.

Section 2.

The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution.......

Sorry, but Ark was decided under English Common Law and English Common Law does not overrule Constitutional law.
"
So many things Dufus doesn't understand .... Where to begin? English? Or perhaps the fact that he is nothing more than a source of entertainment for me and a source of shame for his mon
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Let's just abolish the constitution, this way each state can do as the want (be their own nation)!
A Birfoon calling for abolishing the Constitution? Shocking!
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser.
“In the Wong Kim Ark Case, supra, the whole question of citizenship is traced from its source and the subject is so elaborately considered as to make unnecessary any further reference to this phase of the question.” Perkins v. Elg, 99 F.2d 408, 411 (App. D.C. 1938) affirmed in part, 307 U.S. 325 (1939).
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Didn't you know that Constitutional Law outranks anything you have stated?

The source of who will be citizens of the US was started APR. 9, 1866, prior to that the states made the citizens of the US. You can forget what happened prior to that date, it is now Constitutional Law.

In Perkins v. Elg it was plainly stated that her parents were citizen of the US, thereof she was a Natural Born Citizen, at birth.
Obskeptic

Berkley, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like some cheese with your whine?
Sure thing Woj, I love cheese and I love wine. Do you need a paddle so you can steer that canoe your navigating the river Denial in?
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
A Birfoon calling for abolishing the Constitution? Shocking!
LMAO!!! Yep, just think about it, you can run your country into the ground and we will not say a thing, since you will be a foreign nation!!!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Didn't you know that Constitutional Law outranks anything you have stated?
The source of who will be citizens of the US was started APR. 9, 1866, prior to that the states made the citizens of the US. You can forget what happened prior to that date, it is now Constitutional Law.
In Perkins v. Elg it was plainly stated that her parents were citizen of the US, thereof she was a Natural Born Citizen, at birth.
Sorry, Dufus, In Perkins v. Elg it was plainly stated that she was a natural born citizen because she was born in the US per the jus soli doctrine, without regard to the citizenship of her parents.

Furthermore, according to Article 3 Section 1, it is the USSC that is vested with supreme judicial power, not illiterate birfoons. That means the USSC outranks grandiose pathetic delusial little psychotic nobodies who believe in Play Law.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 158,021 - 158,040 of173,737
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min The Debils Mentally ILL 1,072,798
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,161
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min No Warming 45,547
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 38 min andet1987 403
1st to contact have a gift 1 hr posttopics 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 1 hr Amena 70
Israel Will Avenge The Holocaust: Nuke Germany ... 2 hr Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 1
•••

Tornado Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE