BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219664 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#179111 Nov 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
France is totally wrong on this one. Not the first time either. France is grandstanding, deliberately showing the U.S. "what for".
<quoted text>
France is already within range of Iranian missiles. All the Iranians need to do is put a nuclear warhead on them.
Oh, it is Obummer Boy who cancelled the missile shield!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#179112 Nov 11, 2013
Oregon’s one weird trick to destroy Obamacare
Written by David Freddoso. Posted in 2014 Campaigns, Yep, This Happened

CaptureThere’s been much talk about how the Obamacare exchanges need to attract enough young and healthy people to survive. If a disproportionately old, sick and expensive crowd signs up in any given state, premiums will skyrocket for 2015.

So as you can guess, this move by Oregon — whose exchange doesn’t work but has awesome, freaky television ads — is especially brilliant. Let’s fast-track the sick people while the healthy ones aren’t signing up:
- See more at: http://www.conservativeintel.com/2013/11/07/o...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#179113 Nov 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, for the Individual Mandate to work ObamaCare has to enroll SEVEN million people by the end of March 2014 and that ends up to average 39,000 people per day and yet less than 50,000 have done so so far!?! Obama has to be able to pull more than a rabbit out of his pants!!!
source?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#179114 Nov 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get off the primate jokes. It is soooo sophomoric.
But then you maybe a Libtard plant who want us birthers to look like racists!
To "look" like racists? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#179115 Nov 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
France is already within range of Iranian missiles. All the Iranians need to do is put a nuclear warhead on them.
Oh, it is Obummer Boy who cancelled the missile shield!!!
I already answered that. France has over 1,000 nuclear missiles, and if that's not enough, the UK has as many. Iran may have ONE in 5 years. Can't you read?

Ottawa

#179116 Nov 11, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
source?
He has no source. He imagined it, sat on it, and actually believes it. He will ignore you request. Badger him. Then, after about 10 reminders, he will do one of two things :

1. He will tell you to find it yourself. I know that's weird and nonsensical, but that is what he will probably do, or ;

2. He will pull an LRS and tell you he's already answered it. You will ask him for the post number , he will tell you to find it yourself.

It's the birther way.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#179117 Nov 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, Dale doesn't even need to understand the law to pontificate like a deranged whack job. Anyone who doesn't understand that common law in this country derives from English common law (the English common law referred to in many of the States' constitutions) is way too many cards short of a full deck to make discussion worthwhile. That would be the English common law referred to in Smith v. Alabama (as cited by the Court in Ark), as well as Minor v. Happersett. And by the way, the Court in Minor never mentioned Vattel. The USSC in Perkens v Elg also affirmed the lower court ruling in which the precedent set forth in Ark, jus soli natural born citizenship without regard to the citizenship of the parents.
Grow up, loser, you're out of your league.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Your argument is irrelevant, since we do have a requirement for those born on our soil and Mr. Howard's intent was to keep citizenship away from those that were subject to the jurisdiction of foreign powers, since a citizen of the US can have only one allegiance.
As you should know the US government can not strip a foreign citizenship from anyone without their request for naturalization.
Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#179118 Nov 11, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
EVEN Minor v. Happersett did not say that two citizen parents are required. It said that it was never doubted that someone with two citizen parents and birth in the USA is a Natural Born Citizen. It did not say that others could not ALSO be Natural Born Citizens.
If I said: "It was never doubted that if you wore both suspenders and a belt that would hold your pants up," that is not saying that you HAVE to wear suspenders and a belt to hold your pants up.
Get it?
LMAO!!! If one of the parents were not a citizen, wouldn't that open up the possibility of foreign influence.

[I] find no fault with the introductory clause [S 61 Bill], which is simply declaratory of what is written in the Constitution, that every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen...[6]
AntichristObama

Waukesha, WI

#179119 Nov 11, 2013
The whole entire purpose of obamacare is a foot in the door to requiring RFIDs to be placed into the hands & foreheads of the sheeple doomed to the LAKE OF FIRE w/Kenyan-born Obama.
Truth Detector wrote:
To Judge Jeanine Pirro
Obama didn't tell the American people the truth about healthcare BECAUSE HE IS A FRAUD.
I thought that you were smart, apparently I was wrong about you.
Obama is hiring criminals to commit the same crime that he has successfully committed against the American people.
Obama is a FRAUD!
He has no legitimate birth certificate proving that he was born in America, and we have no proof that he is currently an American citizen.
Obama cannot pass a background check using the SSN Verifier because the SSA did not issue his SS Number which was issued by the state of Connecticut where he never lived.
Barack Obama does not pass a check with E-Verify, the electronic system the U.S. Citizenship and Immigrations Services of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has created to verify whether or not prospective employees have the required authorization to work legally in the United States.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2011/09/344461/#LoHFqr74u5...
That is why Obamacare is hiring people who have committed fraud like him because he must protect fraud at every turn lest the truth be told about him.
Sheriff Arpaio will tell you all about Obama's fraud. Look him up if you're not scared of the truth about Obama's eligibility.
The president who campaigned for a more “open government” and “full disclosure” will not unseal his medical records, his school records, his birth records or his passport records.
Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-in...
This is why the word FRAUD is always connected to his name.
Obama is a fraudulent usurper.
Rick Perry Accuses Obama of Fraud While Denying 1 Million Texans Healthcare
https://www.politicususa.com/2013/11/10/rick-...
Dale

Wichita, KS

#179121 Nov 11, 2013
AntichristObama wrote:
The whole entire purpose of obamacare is a foot in the door to requiring RFIDs to be placed into the hands & foreheads of the sheeple doomed to the LAKE OF FIRE w/Kenyan-born Obama.<quoted text>
From day-one, Obama has been committing FRAUD upon the citizens of the US!!! Where is the House, what are we paying them to do?
Believe it or not, we have already taken the mark of the beast, you know it as well as your name or the back of your hand, it is permanently stamped in your frontal lobe.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#179122 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I already answered that. France has over 1,000 nuclear missiles, and if that's not enough, the UK has as many. Iran may have ONE in 5 years. Can't you read?
LMAO!!! Why trust fanatics?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#179123 Nov 11, 2013
AntichristObama wrote:
<quoted text>In my backyard I have a BB-gun range set-up for my kids. I ran off 50 copies of the usurper's photo from the local armory. I added a Hitler stash & 3 sixes to his forehead. So far over 400 BBs have found their mark.
That is good! After much practice, aiming will not be required.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#179124 Nov 11, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>From day-one, Obama has been committing FRAUD upon the citizens of the US!!! Where is the House, what are we paying them to do?
Believe it or not, we have already taken the mark of the beast, you know it as well as your name or the back of your hand, it is permanently stamped in your frontal lobe.
No. It is not us.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#179125 Nov 11, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It is not us.
I hope you are right.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#179126 Nov 11, 2013
Jacques,
Did you see in the news that Oklahoma Sen. Inhofe's son has died in a plane crash near Tulsa.
It appears that he was the pilot. And by the looks of the wreckage, not a very good one.
That's what happens when you mix arrogance with serious business.
loose
wojar

Phoenix, AZ

#179127 Nov 12, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Your argument is irrelevant, since we do have a requirement for those born on our soil and Mr. Howard's intent was to keep citizenship away from those that were subject to the jurisdiction of foreign powers, since a citizen of the US can have only one allegiance.
As you should know the US government can not strip a foreign citizenship from anyone without their request for naturalization.
Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship.
Giving up on defending his blathering on the self contradictory assertion that Vattel's rule is common law, Dufus goes into an Irwin Corey impersonation.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, Dale doesn't even need to understand the law to pontificate like a deranged whack job. Anyone who doesn't understand that common law in this country derives from English common law (the English common law referred to in many of the States' constitutions) is way too many cards short of a full deck to make discussion worthwhile. That would be the English common law referred to in Smith v. Alabama (as cited by the Court in Ark), as well as Minor v. Happersett. And by the way, the Court in Minor never mentioned Vattel. The USSC in Perkens v Elg also affirmed the lower court ruling in which the precedent set forth in Ark, jus soli natural born citizenship without regard to the citizenship of the parents.
Grow up, loser, you're out of your league.
<quoted text>
wojar

Phoenix, AZ

#179128 Nov 12, 2013
And Dale reverts back to his "every nation is sovereign but the US where citizenship is governed by foreign law" fantasy.
Obskeptic

United States

#179129 Nov 12, 2013
<quoted text>
So glad you're not in gov't or running anything. France has 2,000 nuclear-armed missiles for a possible-in-5-years Iranian ONE. The US has thousands of missiles/nuclear bombs to Iran's possible-in-5-years ONE. Missile shield? What the hell are you talking about?
You prefer talking to the Iranians, along with your allies or you prefer the hostility and cold war with Iran and you want it to last forever?
Seeing as you live in safe and sound Canada and not in Tel Aviv, I totally understand why that ONE doesn't bother you Jacques.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#179130 Nov 12, 2013
<quoted text>
He has no source. He imagined it, sat on it, and actually believes it. He will ignore you request. Badger him. Then, after about 10 reminders, he will do one of two things :
1. He will tell you to find it yourself. I know that's weird and nonsensical, but that is what he will probably do, or ;
2. He will pull an LRS and tell you he's already answered it. You will ask him for the post number , he will tell you to find it yourself.
It's the birther way.
I know. The 3 words that piss off republitards more than any others are:

Source
Specifically
Prove

Those are the catch words that turn most of these idiots into cowards running from a question.

Ottawa

#179131 Nov 12, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as you live in safe and sound Canada and not in Tel Aviv, I totally understand why that ONE doesn't bother you Jacques.
The whole point of the negotiations with Iran on its nuclear intentions is to keep the Ayatollahs from acquiring nuclear weapons. Do you see anything wrong with that? And the whole international community is in on those negotiations. It's not a Chamberlain thing, as Iran has not invaded anyone yet, far as I know. As a matter of fact, which country has Iran invaded in the last 1000 years? Like Rogue, you prefer that Iran continue its nuclear warheads development. Israel is NOT going to be nuked by Iran. Its leaders are strong on dying for Islam except...when it comes to them. Any strike on Tel Aviv would result in a total annihilation of Iran by Israel which, in case you don't know, has over 100 nuclear warheads. And, just like Iran, they don't even need unmanned missiles to launch them, being so close. A nice Mig 29 or F-16 will do just fine, thank you.

As to me being safe from nuclear strikes, well, no one is. Not Israel nor any other country. ICBMs have seen to that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,405,342
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Rose of Tralee 103,148
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 16 min RACE 1,809
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 18 min RACE 2,865
Word (Dec '08) 19 min RACE 6,567
Malik Obama is voting for Donald TRUMP. 27 min Bro VS Narcissist 5
Global Fireball glimmers out. 30 min It Sez It All 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance