BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178904 Nov 10, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, being a dual national, Canadian AND American and maybe even Cuban, perhaps Cruz will be able to succeed where the war of 1812 failed, namely annexation. According to birthers, he is somehow eligible to be elected President of the U.S. Okay. When his two terms are up and done with, come back here and get himself elected Prime Minister of Canada. He is, after all, eligible. This would be the right time for the two countries to finally join. Our new anthem could be a joint ode to Willie Nelson and Céline Dion, a new flag showing 63 maple and marijuana leaves, the national drink a mixture of bourbon and maple syrup, and the language Esperanto, what with this vile mixture of American, English, French and Spanish lingos confusing everyone.
Why in the world would the U.S. want Canada riding its coattails? LMAO That's a good one! Hell, we'd have to arrest half of you for desertion.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178905 Nov 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, the GOCE sat. is now over Finland, will loop over Greenland and then head south over our West Coast but don't expect it to fall out of the sky for another two orbits so you Chicken Littles still have a little time to find a deep hole to craw into.
<quoted text>
Hmm, the GOCE is a joint European venture and was launched , I KNEW IT, from Russia. So, those scheming Communist Europeans have joined the Russian and Putin and Pravda and what-not and are now threatening the U.S. Yes, folks, and what's more remarkable and showcases these vilains' intentions, the satellite has no chance of falling on Russia or Europe. No, it's to fall on the U.S. west coast or harmlessly in the Pacific. Suuuuuure, so they say. I'm with Rogue and LRS on this. Should debris hit the U.S., ANY debris, open those silos and nuke Europe and their Universal Health care plans and Russia NOW. That'll teach 'em.
You still have time to find a sewer to crawl into so you will be safe from the falling space junk.

Location hidden

#178906 Nov 10, 2013
Kapiolani wrote:
<quoted text>
No Frank, the worst President ever was Dubya, because he was at the helm when the worst terrorist attack in American history happened during his watch. Because he was fixated on his Daddy's war in Iraq, rather than the threat from Al Qaeda, & his administration didn't listen to the FBI agents telling them about Arab guys learning to fly planes without caring about landings. As my 767 Captain brother always said, pilots pride themselves on smooth landings but he still joked that "Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing."
How did I vote for Obama? I walked into the school that was my polling center, moved aside the curtain, & cast my vote. I also enjoyed attending my first caucus with 2 of my kids to give him the nomination. The treat was getting to meet Daniel Dae Kim of Hawaii Five-O & Lost who it turns out is a neighbor of mine. My conscious is clear & I am not a racist hater like Birthers are. As a nurse for 35 years I am quite sure that the Lord will hold me in higher rank than you, for the good I've done, as opposed to your hate. He'll set you straight when you get to the Pearly Gates. Good luck with the rest of your life. At least you can rest assured that the Obamas will be out of "your" White House in 2017.
Aloha & Good Day from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
Well then, how does FDR rate? After all, Pearl Harbor happened on HIS watch! And he had castrated our military so we were not ready.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178907 Nov 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Sarcasm, being mocked, not your cup of tea, is it? Poor LOSER. How's that, hmm, er, let's see, okay, fracking LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) going? OMG, where are those aisles to laugh in when you need 'em?
How can you, all in one package, and a vile disgusting one at that, embody all that is so, so, birther birfoon buffoon? This could be a Guinness world record. Have you thought of going for it?
Have you ever thought of pulling your head out of your azz? Lap dogs doing ok? heh heh heh

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178908 Nov 10, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Kris Kristofferson is a great guy and a patriot. He used to volunteer to help with the USO and always made sure to express his concern for the best interests of our country. Kris Kristofferson believes in America and the Bill of Rights and our constitution, and he knows that “freedom”,“honor”, and “duty” are more than just words. He did not vote for Obama.
"He did not vote for Obama", you wrote. Care to clue everyone in as to how you know this? Remember, you did not guess or think or believe it, you STATED he did not vote for Obama.

Location hidden

#178909 Nov 10, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally in agreement with you.
The flip side of the Clinton coin is Rightwing Republican Senator Phil Gramm and Rightwing Speaker Newt Gingrich destroyed America by passing Gramm/Leach/Bliley , NAFTA, Telecommunications Act, just to name 3 big ticket items. All of which benefits the wealthy few who own most of Congress.
I find it very odd that Bush/Cheney never blamed Clinton for the collapse which they took part in for 8 years.
But using Libtardian Logic, it is the president who signs the bills into law that takes the credit, or the discredit.
Damn, there goes that Libtardian Logic again. Sort of like a boomerang.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178910 Nov 10, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't care if Obama was born on the front steps of The White House, he is the worst President in the history of the United States and can not open his mouth without telling lies. How could any one vote for someone that dishonest? How can any one defend Obama and still have a conscious?
There are two possible answers.

1. Complete Ignorance

or

2. Anti-America

Rejoice gum-flappers, you are one of the two! And, a special few are both!

Location hidden

#178911 Nov 10, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know conservative republicans are always crying about voter fraud, constantly accusing Democrats of the crime, yet one only need to research the news to see republicans convicted
Villamaino will serve 4 months in prison
Jack Villamaino was sentenced to 1 year in jail
Updated: Wednesday, 07 Aug 2013, 6:26 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 07 Aug 2013, 5:39 PM EDT
Laura Hutchinson, 22News Investigative Reporter
SPRINGFIELD, Mass.(WWLP)- Enrico "Jack" Villamaino learned his fate Wednesday morning after pleading guilty to voter fraud on Monday. He will spend at least the next 4 months in jail.
Former East Longmeadow Selectman Jack Villamaino showed no emotion as he was sentenced to four months in jail. It could be even longer if he violates his probation once he's released.
His record will also indicate he has a felony conviction, something his lawyer tried hard to stop after District Attorney Mark Mastroianni pushed for it.
"This affected a lot of people, it affected the integrity of the voting system, the crime is very serious because it doesn't just affect the named people involved but it affects the community in general," Mastroianni said.
Villamaino pleaded guilty to voter fraud charges Monday. He admitted to changing the party affiliations and requesting absentee ballots of nearly 300 people in East Longmeadow, a move that could have improved his chances of winning the Republican Primary for State Representative.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/08/07/1229... #
Well, what do you expect the Daily KOS to post? Do you really think they will post when a Democrat get busted for voter fraud?

Location hidden

#178912 Nov 10, 2013
ACORN operative admits 'voter fraud'
'Americans are sick and tired of having the votes of law-abiding citizens canceled out'
Published: 09/13/2011
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2011/09/344577/#JM4Q5JOEiY...

Ottawa

#178913 Nov 10, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Gov Perry: Obama Should Acknowledge Healthcare AND (ELIGIBILITY)‘Fraud’ to America.
THAT WORD FRAUD SEEMS TO BE CONNECTED WITH EVERYTHING CONCERNING OBAMA.
Perry? Is this the same guy whose wife announced that God told her he should run for president, only for him to answer, what a coincidence, that God had just told him the same thing ? Has he carried on the GWB legacy, namely putting mentally handicapped prisoners to death? Very Godly, that.

Now what was that about "fraud" ?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178914 Nov 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, the GOCE sat. is now over Finland, will loop over Greenland and then head south over our West Coast but don't expect it to fall out of the sky for another two orbits so you Chicken Littles still have a little time to find a deep hole to craw into.
<quoted text>
You still have time to find a sewer to crawl into so you will be safe from the falling space junk.
Find? Ha! Path knows the sewer lines of Ontario like the back of his hand.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178915 Nov 10, 2013
Poor Path didn't know who Hasan was. LMAO!

Ottawa

#178916 Nov 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Impossible, the sewers are all occupied by birhters. Hell, they live there even when there is no threat of falling satellites or nukes.

Ottawa

#178917 Nov 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, how does FDR rate? After all, Pearl Harbor happened on HIS watch! And he had castrated our military so we were not ready.
1. I can't be sure, but he probably knew about Pearl Harbor;

2. He did not castrate the military, quite the opposite, he secretly began to rebuild it. Secretly, I repeat, as both parties were isolationists and did not want to re-arm.

Ottawa

#178918 Nov 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
ACORN operative admits 'voter fraud'
'Americans are sick and tired of having the votes of law-abiding citizens canceled out'
Published: 09/13/2011
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2011/09/344577/#JM4Q5JOEiY...
You're still addicted to trash can garbage like http://www.wnd.com/ , theblaze.com , Rupert Murdoch, NY Post, Washington Star, The Globe, National Enquirer, Foxnews.com et al.

Do you actually admit to your family and friends that you read and watch this crap?

And none of that BS "killing the messenger" excuse, please. If you knew Marshall McLuhan, you would abstain from repeating that exhausted and false statement.

Ottawa

#178919 Nov 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Find? Ha! Path knows the sewer lines of Ontario like the back of his hand.
Ontario, California? Nice place, I hear.

Ottawa

#178920 Nov 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Poor Path didn't know who Hasan was. LMAO!
1. I did know. But, would it not be better if I didn't?;

2. Sorry, but I logically thought you misspelled "Hassan". Normal I would assume it was another spelling error, no? Sorry, my bad;

Bet you don't even know about Hasan's past. Bet you don't even know he held meetings with soldiers, indoctrinated some of them, would preach hatred against all that is American, and best of all, his grunts, peers AND superiors knew all about it and his fanatical Moslem faith - everyone saw him off duty wearing his religious garb - yet they just stood by and did nothing...? WTG.

Yes, I know of Hasan. Do you?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178921 Nov 10, 2013
DB - Wntd

LMAO!!!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178922 Nov 10, 2013
That's just too damn funny! ROTFLMAO!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178923 Nov 10, 2013
<quoted text>
1. I did know. But, would it not be better if I didn't?;
2. Sorry, but I logically thought you misspelled "Hassan". Normal I would assume it was another spelling error, no? Sorry, my bad;
Bet you don't even know about Hasan's past. Bet you don't even know he held meetings with soldiers, indoctrinated some of them, would preach hatred against all that is American, and best of all, his grunts, peers AND superiors knew all about it and his fanatical Moslem faith - everyone saw him off duty wearing his religious garb - yet they just stood by and did nothing...? WTG.
Yes, I know of Hasan. Do you?
Of course you knew. Ha. "you logically thought" is an oxymoron. Two words sum up Hasan; Islamic Radical. I can tell by your post that you were there in person. Wow. BS! DB (LMAO)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 6 min hands on AR 100
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min MITT from URANUS 1,125,497
Abby 10-22 12 min Mister Tonka 2
Amy 10-21 41 min Community Disorga... 7
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 58 min Le Jimbo 1
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr C and P an Paste 19
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,644
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs