BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,896)

Showing posts 157,901 - 157,920 of167,507
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The problems with the web site were just a blemish compared to the disastrous act known as ObamaKare. Obama should be embarrassed to be associated with this 72000 page,34 million words, of rules,regulations and taxes, most of which have more to do with controlling the population than to providing health care. If Obama is truly sorry that people are losing their health care, he should repeal ObamaKare and resign.
He's not the least bit sorry. He knew damn well it would happen. Apology? Ha! He's just trying to hush the media. Unfortunately, Ocomacare is way too hot a topic to just drop. This apology is just another lie to cover up the first one! And, some people truly believe this guy? I won't mention any "forum" names that believe his every word. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sicko, I loved it when Katrina hit? Projection, no?
You love it that the Philippines are being hit as it will surely spite wojar. You do love it when catastrophe hits anywhere but home. Well, I have news for you, LOSER. Catastrophe hit your family, your city, your state and your country when your poor mother got saddled with the likes of you.
Pot meet kettle. DAB
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not the least bit sorry. He knew damn well it would happen. Apology? Ha! He's just trying to hush the media. Unfortunately, Ocomacare is way too hot a topic to just drop. This apology is just another lie to cover up the first one! And, some people truly believe this guy? I won't mention any "forum" names that believe his every word. LMAO!
Any one that believes anything Obama says is a fool. Any one that defends anything Obama says or does is a fool. Obama is a scoundrel, who doesn't care about what is best for our country.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
Clearly Senator Mark Kirk is not deaing with a full deck either.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
Mark Kirk had a brain infarct.
He has not recovered.
loose
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sicko, I loved it when Katrina hit? Projection, no?
You love it that the Philippines are being hit as it will surely spite wojar. You do love it when catastrophe hits anywhere but home. Well, I have news for you, LOSER. Catastrophe hit your family, your city, your state and your country when your poor mother got saddled with the likes of you.
It wouldn't surprise me one bit, Path. It's obvious, you're not all there. I couldn't care less about Twinkerbelle. The post I made about buying a condo on an island, came from experience. Two hurricanes got us. How do you get so warped? Does the entire world appear warped to you on a daily basis? Increase your Thorazine dosage, that'll help!

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And what address should I send it to?
not allowed, you'll have to send me a personal message. How much are you going to send me?

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Touche.
55 million? Jockitch is a liar.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

i think the total signed up is approaching 100

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sorry to burst your poor bubble, but :
Democratic Party (United States)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Democratic Party
Democratic Party logo
Chairperson
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (FL)
President of the United States
Barack Obama (President)(IL)
Senate Leader
Joe Biden (President)(DE)
Patrick Leahy (President pro tempore)(VT)
Harry Reid (Majority Leader)(NV)
Dick Durbin (Majority Whip)(IL)
House Leader
Nancy Pelosi (Minority Leader)(CA)
Steny Hoyer (Minority Whip)(MD)
Chair of Governors Association
Peter Shumlin (VT)[1]
Founded
1828 (modern)
1792 (historical)
Headquarters
430 South Capital Street SE,
Washington, D.C., 20003
Student wing
College Democrats of America
Youth wing
Young Democrats of America
Ideology
Liberalism (American)
Internal factions:
• Progressivism
• Social Liberalism
• Centrism/Third Way
• Civil libertarianism
• Conservatism
• Labor unionism
• Christian left
• Social democracy
Colors
Blue
Seats in the Senate
53 / 100
Seats in the House
201 / 435
Governorships
20 / 50
State Upper House Seats
866 / 1,972
State Lower House Seats
2,588 / 5,411
Website
www.democrats.org
Politics of United States
Political parties
Elections
United States
Great Seal of the United States (obverse).svg
This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
the United States
Federal government[show]
Legislature[show]
Executive[show]
Judiciary[show]
Elections[show]
Political parties[show]
Federalism[show]
Other countries·
A1837; the most recent is the current president, Barack Obama, who has served since 2009.
Since the 1930s, the party has promoted a socially liberal and progressive platform,[3][4][5] and its Congressional caucus is composed of progressives, liberals, and centrists.[6] The party has the lengthiest record of continuous operation in the United States and is probably the oldest political party in the world.[7]
As of the 113th Congress, following the 2012 elections, the Democratic Party currently holds a minority of seats in the House of Representatives and a majority of seats in the United States Senate, as well as a minority of state governorships and control of a minority of state legislatures.
They are called Democrats and are part of the DEMOCRATIC PARTY. Why does a "foreigner" have to apprise you of that?
As to whether you have a true democracy or not, well, this is a question that must be posed in every country that labels itself a "democracy", not just yours. As to your opinion whether it is just that or not, well, if said opinion is as screwed-up as your post, it is of no value what is so ever.
Oh, you never responded concerning the missing "s" in both our monikers. Why? Not too hot at admitting life's little mistakes and false accusations, are you? I am, but you? NOT.
a misnomer if ever there was one, the proper and actual name should be the New Nazis. Much more appropriate.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran-Contra Felons Get Good Jobs from Bush
March 13, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/ebx8
http://www.blythe.org/nytransfer-subs/Central...
with the criminality we've seen from today's democrats, Reagans people should be seen as boy scouts. Presidents are generally allowed wide latitude when it comes to foreign policies.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Oblamkare is a criminal enterprise. 5 members of the SC should be tried for treason and strung up.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
not allowed, you'll have to send me a personal message. How much are you going to send me?
I got a dollar for ya.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
55 million? Jockitch is a liar.
Wait, I think it was 154M, no? And, you're right!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, I think it was 154M, no? And, you're right!
And?

Number of uninsured Americans rises to 50.7 million

By Richard Wolf, USA TODAY

A record rise in the number of people without health insurance across the nation is fueling renewed debate over a health care law that could to work better at boosting coverage than controlling costs.

More than 50 million people were uninsured last year, almost one in six U.S. residents, the Census Bureau reported Thursday. The percentage with private insurance was the lowest since the government began keeping data in 1987.

The reasons for the rise to 50.7 million, or 16.7%, from 46.3 million uninsured, or 15.4%, were many: workers losing their jobs in the recession, companies dropping employee health insurance benefits, families going without coverage to cut costs. Driving much of the increase, however, was the rising cost of medical care; a Kaiser Family Foundation report shows workers now pay 47% more than they did in 2005 for family health coverage, while employers pay 20% more.

SENIORS: Despite recession, they see income gains

Although the health care law signed by President Obama in March is designed to insure an additional 32 million people in public and private programs, it doesn't fully kick in until 2014. For the next few years, experts say, the problem could get worse. The average cost to insure a family of four is already about $14,000.

"Eventually, more people will be covered if everything goes the way it should starting in 2014," says Helen Darling, president of the National Business Group on Health, which represents large employers. "But that's four years away, and there's going to be a lot of financial pain and economic burden before 2014."

The increase in the uninsured population had been expected as employers continue to shed jobs. Those in low-income households were three times as likely to be uninsured as those with incomes above $75,000. Workers ages 18-64 were the primary losers, as public programs such as Medicare, Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program protected the young and aged.

==========
==========
50.7 million in 2010. How many just prior to Obamacare? Is USA today another lame medium? Who is the liar now? Who's in denial? Boor LRS will say I'm boasting once more about Canada. Nope. Just laying out numbers which the birther/tea partyers hate.

Obama's interview was excellent. He totally shouldered responsibility for informatics snafu, said he'd tried to fix those whose plan they could not keep, though that was a low 5%- so he kept 95% of his promise, a record for a politician, no?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Is there vendetta against Paula Deen by the Liberal Lame Stream Media?

Is Paula Deen's Marriage on the Rocks Over Alleged Affair?
By Jeremy Blacklow 16 hours ago omg!

Paula Deen just can't seem to catch a break with the tabloids.

Once again, the National Enquirer is going after the former Food Network star and her marriage to tugboat captain Michael Groover.

The tabloid claims that Paula's relationship is "reportedly on the rocks after she confronted her husband of nine years about his alleged cheating." A source in their report claims the disgraced Southern chef, 66, "went on a warpath" after learning that Michael, 57, has a mistress.

"She had an explosive argument with Michael that ended with him storming out of the house," the source added.

The Enquirer included details from their source that the woman "entertained her lover once a week for more than a year at her Wilmington Island home [in Georgia], and on occasion they went out for drinks," and that "it was no secret they were having an affair."

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/paula-d...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And?
Number of uninsured Americans rises to 50.7 million
By Richard Wolf, USA TODAY
A record rise in the number of people without health insurance across the nation is fueling renewed debate over a health care law that could to work better at boosting coverage than controlling costs.
More than 50 million people were uninsured last year, almost one in six U.S. residents, the Census Bureau reported Thursday. The percentage with private insurance was the lowest since the government began keeping data in 1987.
The reasons for the rise to 50.7 million, or 16.7%, from 46.3 million uninsured, or 15.4%, were many: workers losing their jobs in the recession, companies dropping employee health insurance benefits, families going without coverage to cut costs. Driving much of the increase, however, was the rising cost of medical care; a Kaiser Family Foundation report shows workers now pay 47% more than they did in 2005 for family health coverage, while employers pay 20% more.
SENIORS: Despite recession, they see income gains
Although the health care law signed by President Obama in March is designed to insure an additional 32 million people in public and private programs, it doesn't fully kick in until 2014. For the next few years, experts say, the problem could get worse. The average cost to insure a family of four is already about $14,000.
"Eventually, more people will be covered if everything goes the way it should starting in 2014," says Helen Darling, president of the National Business Group on Health, which represents large employers. "But that's four years away, and there's going to be a lot of financial pain and economic burden before 2014."
The increase in the uninsured population had been expected as employers continue to shed jobs. Those in low-income households were three times as likely to be uninsured as those with incomes above $75,000. Workers ages 18-64 were the primary losers, as public programs such as Medicare, Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program protected the young and aged.
==========
==========
50.7 million in 2010. How many just prior to Obamacare? Is USA today another lame medium? Who is the liar now? Who's in denial? Boor LRS will say I'm boasting once more about Canada. Nope. Just laying out numbers which the birther/tea partyers hate.
Obama's interview was excellent. He totally shouldered responsibility for informatics snafu, said he'd tried to fix those whose plan they could not keep, though that was a low 5%- so he kept 95% of his promise, a record for a politician, no?
Can you make up your mind. Are you worried about people who do NOT have health care INSURANCE of those without HEALTH CARE? People on Medicaid do not have INSURANCE but do have HEALTH CARE!!!
No, his interview was not excellent. You can tell he is deeply disturbed and, yes, he tries to blame anyone BUT himself. The buck does not stop in the Obama White House for anything!!!
Progressives are like substance abusers, it is always someone else's fault.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

The only problem Obama has with ObamaCare is that The People are blaming him for the failures and not the evil insurance companies.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Is there vendetta against Paula Deen by the Liberal Lame Stream Media?
Is Paula Deen's Marriage on the Rocks Over Alleged Affair?
By Jeremy Blacklow 16 hours ago omg!
Paula Deen just can't seem to catch a break with the tabloids.
Once again, the National Enquirer is going after the former Food Network star and her marriage to tugboat captain Michael Groover.
The tabloid claims that Paula's relationship is "reportedly on the rocks after she confronted her husband of nine years about his alleged cheating." A source in their report claims the disgraced Southern chef, 66, "went on a warpath" after learning that Michael, 57, has a mistress.
"She had an explosive argument with Michael that ended with him storming out of the house," the source added.
The Enquirer included details from their source that the woman "entertained her lover once a week for more than a year at her Wilmington Island home [in Georgia], and on occasion they went out for drinks," and that "it was no secret they were having an affair."
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/paula-d...
National Enquirer? Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 157,901 - 157,920 of167,507
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]