BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194591 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178872 Nov 10, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
One difference, though, Bill Clinton never went AWOL. Another difference, he balanced the budget. Oops, another difference, he didn't start an unfunded two-front war. Another difference? Oh no. Do you mean the GWB economic collapse?
The only thing GWB has over Clinton is his "Mission Accomplished" slogan. Oh, that's right, he and his staff and the military of which he was commander in chief had nothing to do with the banner.
Ah, but it was NEWT GINGRICH who balanced four budgets that the president only signed into law. Why do you think Bill Clinton shut down the government in 1995? He did not want to sign NEWT's balanced budget!!!
Oh, did FDR start WWII? Al G.W. did was finish the U.N. mandate!!!
And it looks like Obama is going to do a Nevil Chamberlin with Iran's nukes. Anything that Iran signs is worthless!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178873 Nov 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I any of you are interested, Fox News has a live link to the GOCE satellite which will reenter and crash to Earth this afternoon, 1:30 to 7:30 pm ET.
http://www.foxnews.com/science/interactive/20...
I know you Libtards don't like Fox News but I think they are telling the truth on this one. You be the judge!
Why so defensive? Force of habit? I understand.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#178874 Nov 10, 2013
THE ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS! It would seem liberals don't even attempt to win elections the honest way anymore. Chalk up yet another race to the liberals where widespread voter fraud determined a favorable outcome for their candidate. Even with the fraud, the win was only by a slim margin.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#178875 Nov 10, 2013
Kapiolani wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, Frank, you are a really sick man but I wish you the best. Ellen is right. Obama is a NBC, born in Hawaii at Kapiolani, & all of your hopes & dreams won't change that. There will not be any "reset" where he gets declared ineligible in the future. But I thank you for how you Birthers bring so much ridicule on Obama's opponents & have given me so many laughs. As a nurse, I've always been interested in the psychology of paranoid conspiracists. You are a classic case. Keep it up so we in the medical profession can learn from you.
Mahalo & aloha from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
Lick, Lick, Lick...

pResident Barack Obama’s “most persistent distraction” when he launched his re-election campaign in April 2011 was not the economy, the Tea Party movement, the GOP presidential primary field, the unpopularity of Obamacare, or even the soon-to-be-launched mission to take out Osama bin laden.

No, the most pressing issue for the president was the fact that real estate mogul Donald Trump had been challenging him over his birth certificate, according to the new book Double Down: Game Change 2012.

“[T]he most persistent distraction Obama was facing personified by Donald Trump, the real estate billionaire and reality show ringmaster who was flirting with making a presidential run under the banner of birtherism.

He must protect fraud at every turn.

I'm not surprised, Are You?

Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document that at least one expert will say is valid?

Instead, every one of the experts have determined that it is a fraudulent document!

Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document and have any law enforcement official say that it is legitimate?

Why can’t anyone who knows that he is a liar bring them-self to call him out for the biggest lie that he has told the American people?
How could anyone but Obama prove they were an American citizen without a valid birth certificate?

Why did Obsms tell us the big lie about ordering a copy from Hawaii DOH if his Mother already had a copy?
Are you done licking the shit off of your lips?

Ottawa

#178876 Nov 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, the GOCE sat. is now over Finland, will loop over Greenland and then head south over our West Coast but don't expect it to fall out of the sky for another two orbits so you Chicken Littles still have a little time to find a deep hole to craw into.
Hmm, the GOCE is a joint European venture and was launched , I KNEW IT, from Russia. So, those scheming Communist Europeans have joined the Russian and Putin and Pravda and what-not and are now threatening the U.S. Yes, folks, and what's more remarkable and showcases these vilains' intentions, the satellite has no chance of falling on Russia or Europe. No, it's to fall on the U.S. west coast or harmlessly in the Pacific. Suuuuuure, so they say. I'm with Rogue and LRS on this. Should debris hit the U.S., ANY debris, open those silos and nuke Europe and their Universal Health care plans and Russia NOW. That'll teach 'em.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178877 Nov 10, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>They also accuse me of being an Obama lover and Democrat.

ROTFL
If you're not a Birfoon then you must be a "Libtard". Birfoons can't process more than two options

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#178878 Nov 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Karma, sarcam. Sorry it seemed so real but then it could've been.
I realized that right after I posted
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178879 Nov 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say the case wasn't thoroughly reasoned. Nor, did I say "I" was against the decision, did I? No. What I said was the court did not follow the letter of the law. BTW, hope your friends are ok in the PIs. I think I heard it was the strongest storm to ever make landfall. Anyway, all the best to those enduring all of it.
Just because Romper doesn't understand the law doesn't mean that the Court didn't follow it

Ottawa

#178880 Nov 10, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Lick, Lick, Lick...
pResident Barack Obama’s “most persistent distraction” when he launched his re-election campaign in April 2011 was not the economy, the Tea Party movement, the GOP presidential primary field, the unpopularity of Obamacare, or even the soon-to-be-launched mission to take out Osama bin laden.
No, the most pressing issue for the president was the fact that real estate mogul Donald Trump had been challenging him over his birth certificate, according to the new book Double Down: Game Change 2012.
“[T]he most persistent distraction Obama was facing personified by Donald Trump, the real estate billionaire and reality show ringmaster who was flirting with making a presidential run under the banner of birtherism.
He must protect fraud at every turn.
I'm not surprised, Are You?
Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document that at least one expert will say is valid?
Instead, every one of the experts have determined that it is a fraudulent document!
Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document and have any law enforcement official say that it is legitimate?
Why can’t anyone who knows that he is a liar bring them-self to call him out for the biggest lie that he has told the American people?
How could anyone but Obama prove they were an American citizen without a valid birth certificate?
Why did Obsms tell us the big lie about ordering a copy from Hawaii DOH if his Mother already had a copy?
Are you done licking the shit off of your lips?
Have you even read "Double Down"? I shan't make a judgement on it, but I have ordered it from Amazon, should get it any day now. We'll see. I do know that the White House rejected the Biden-to-be-replaced-by-Clinto n scenario out of hand . But hey, let's wait. Do you even intend reading it or do you prefer relying on others' right-opiniated judgements?

Elmont, Long Island NY

#178882 Nov 10, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
THE ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS! It would seem liberals don't even attempt to win elections the honest way anymore. Chalk up yet another race to the liberals where widespread voter fraud determined a favorable outcome for their candidate. Even with the fraud, the win was only by a slim margin.
You know conservative republicans are always crying about voter fraud, constantly accusing Democrats of the crime, yet one only need to research the news to see republicans convicted

Villamaino will serve 4 months in prison
Jack Villamaino was sentenced to 1 year in jail

Updated: Wednesday, 07 Aug 2013, 6:26 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 07 Aug 2013, 5:39 PM EDT

Laura Hutchinson, 22News Investigative Reporter

SPRINGFIELD, Mass.(WWLP)- Enrico "Jack" Villamaino learned his fate Wednesday morning after pleading guilty to voter fraud on Monday. He will spend at least the next 4 months in jail.
Former East Longmeadow Selectman Jack Villamaino showed no emotion as he was sentenced to four months in jail. It could be even longer if he violates his probation once he's released.

His record will also indicate he has a felony conviction, something his lawyer tried hard to stop after District Attorney Mark Mastroianni pushed for it.

"This affected a lot of people, it affected the integrity of the voting system, the crime is very serious because it doesn't just affect the named people involved but it affects the community in general," Mastroianni said.

Villamaino pleaded guilty to voter fraud charges Monday. He admitted to changing the party affiliations and requesting absentee ballots of nearly 300 people in East Longmeadow, a move that could have improved his chances of winning the Republican Primary for State Representative.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/08/07/1229... #

Ottawa

#178883 Nov 10, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I realized that right after I posted
Aboslutely no problem. It WAS believable, I now realise as it concerned birther birfoons. LRS swallowed it. Remember, birthers did STATE that Obama arranged for that army plane full of supposedly Republican ballots destroyed. That partly accounted for the difference in number of winning Obama votes LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), plus, and who will forget, the free condoms and cellphones. Same thing just happened in Virginia.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#178884 Nov 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, being a dual national, Canadian AND American and maybe even Cuban, perhaps Cruz will be able to succeed where the war of 1812 failed, namely annexation. According to birthers, he is somehow eligible to be elected President of the U.S. Okay. When his two terms are up and done with, come back here and get himself elected Prime Minister of Canada. He is, after all, eligible. This would be the right time for the two countries to finally join. Our new anthem could be a joint ode to Willie Nelson and Céline Dion, a new flag showing 63 maple and marijuana leaves, the national drink a mixture of bourbon and maple syrup, and the language Esperanto, what with this vile mixture of American, English, French and Spanish lingos confusing everyone.
Way too funny, except for mixing bourbon and Maple syrup as I'm a big fan of bourbon.

The National Anthema should start with, "A" which should be repeated every 15 words.

What beer would you recommend for the National Beer..
Moosewiser

Elmont, Long Island NY

#178885 Nov 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Who, pray tell, is Hasan?
Major Hasan is the Ft Hood shooter

Ottawa

#178886 Nov 10, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know conservative republicans are always crying about voter fraud, constantly accusing Democrats of the crime, yet one only need to research the news to see republicans convicted
Villamaino will serve 4 months in prison
Jack Villamaino was sentenced to 1 year in jail
Updated: Wednesday, 07 Aug 2013, 6:26 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 07 Aug 2013, 5:39 PM EDT
Laura Hutchinson, 22News Investigative Reporter
SPRINGFIELD, Mass.(WWLP)- Enrico "Jack" Villamaino learned his fate Wednesday morning after pleading guilty to voter fraud on Monday. He will spend at least the next 4 months in jail.
Former East Longmeadow Selectman Jack Villamaino showed no emotion as he was sentenced to four months in jail. It could be even longer if he violates his probation once he's released.
His record will also indicate he has a felony conviction, something his lawyer tried hard to stop after District Attorney Mark Mastroianni pushed for it.
"This affected a lot of people, it affected the integrity of the voting system, the crime is very serious because it doesn't just affect the named people involved but it affects the community in general," Mastroianni said.
Villamaino pleaded guilty to voter fraud charges Monday. He admitted to changing the party affiliations and requesting absentee ballots of nearly 300 people in East Longmeadow, a move that could have improved his chances of winning the Republican Primary for State Representative.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/08/07/1229... #
Truth detector will have you know that Villamaino was in fact a Democrat, even though he himself, Villamaino, didn't know it.

Neither left nor right, Dem or Repub have a monopoly on voter fraud. They both do it , have always done it and will continue doing it. If one of the two parties unilaterally puts a stop to voter fraud, that party will lose ALL 50 states, both house and senate. It's like that all over the world, why the hell should the U.S. be different? Makes me snicker when losers like Rogue hark about the Dems being the biggest frauders in the land. What a joke. Both parties can rightfully claim that distinction. Rogue even goes deep deep deep down, right down to election sign vandalism. DOH.

Ottawa

#178887 Nov 10, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Major Hasan is the Ft Hood shooter
Thanks for that. Why would LRS bring the S.O.B. into the debate?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Phoenix, AZ

#178888 Nov 10, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: " And it changed the interpretation of the constitution."
NO IT DIDN'T.
The evidence of the two legal scholars who knew the members of the Constitutional Convention shows that the original use of the term Natural Born Citizen was exactly the same as what the Wong Kim Ark decision ruled.
"Prior to the adoption of the constitution, the people inhabiting the different states might be divided into two classes: natural born citizens, or those born within the state, and aliens, or such as were born out of it. The first, by their birth-right, became entitled to all the privileges of citizens; the second, were entitled to none, but such as were held out and given by the laws of the respective states prior to their emigration....St. George Tucker, BLACKSTONE'S COMMENTARIES: WITH NOTES OF REFERENCE TO THE CONSTITUTION AND LAWS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA.(1803)
"Therefore every person born within the United States, its territories or districts, whether the parents are citizens or aliens, is a natural born citizen in the sense of the Constitution, and entitled to all the rights and privileges appertaining to that capacity."---William Rawle, A VIEW OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 2d ed.(1829)
Both of those quotations show that the Natural Born portion of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law. The 14th Amendment did not change that fact. The quotations from Bingham and Senator Lyman Trumbull show that they ALSO were using Natural Born Citizen just the way that the common law used Natural Born, and just the way that the Tuttle and Rawle quotations do too.
The Wong Kim Ark ruling is:(1) the final legal meaning of the term Natural Born Citizen under US law (unless there is a constitutional amendment to change their ruling or another supreme court ruling overturns it, neither of which is remotely likely); and (2) historically correct.
And then there was James Kent the towering legal scholar of his time who noted that the native-born citizen is eligible for the Presidency without regard to the citizenship of his/her parents:

“Natives are all persons born within the jurisdiction and allegiance of the United States. This is the rule of the common law, without any regard or reference to the political condition or allegiance of their parents, with the exception of the children of ambassadors, who are in theory born within the allegiance of the foreign power they represent.”
-Chancellor James Kent in his Commentaries 2 Kent Com.(6th ed.) 39, 42

"As the President is required to be a native citizen of the United States, ambitious foreigners cannot intrigue for the office ...." James Kent Lecture XIII

Incidentally, James Kent, who grew up during the revolution, was personally recommended to be the first Professor of Law at Columbia by none other than John Jay who urged George Washington on the wisdom of the natural-born citizenship requirement.

Also Lunch v. Clarke:
"The only standard which then existed, of a natural born citizen, was the rule of the common law, and no different standard has been adopted since. Suppose a person should be elected President who was native born, but of alien parents, could there be any reasonable doubt that he was eligible under the constitution? I think not."

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Phoenix, AZ

#178889 Nov 10, 2013
Lynch v. Clarke. Sorry my typing was out to lunch.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#178890 Nov 10, 2013
Jacques,
We have very serious doubts about the veracity of Senator Mark Kirk's doctor's claims to be in excellent mental health following his debilitating stroke.

I am just echoing the thoughts of mine and others.
We say that Mark Kirk is being deceitful and who is doing himself and America a disservce.

Ottawa

#178891 Nov 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasan is a Republican? LMAO! Islamic Radical is more like it. What an absolutely stupid post.
Sarcasm, being mocked, not your cup of tea, is it? Poor LOSER. How's that, hmm, er, let's see, okay, fracking LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) going? OMG, where are those aisles to laugh in when you need 'em?

How can you, all in one package, and a vile disgusting one at that, embody all that is so, so, birther birfoon buffoon? This could be a Guinness world record. Have you thought of going for it?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#178892 Nov 10, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know Kris is also a Lefty and a Liberal?
He would find Birthers every bit as risable as the rest of us.
Kris Kristofferson is a great guy and a patriot. He used to volunteer to help with the USO and always made sure to express his concern for the best interests of our country. Kris Kristofferson believes in America and the Bill of Rights and our constitution, and he knows that “freedom”,“honor”, and “duty” are more than just words. He did not vote for Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min shinningelectr0n 1,263,769
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min IBdaMann 54,322
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr CrunchyBacon 100,279
News Hogar Crea, regional drug rehab group, ripping ... (Apr '08) 6 hr Sergant of order 161
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Gas Woman 70,145
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 9 hr OLD need 2 die 6
Local Politics Do you approve of Rahm Emanuel as Mayor? (Sep '12) 10 hr NAZIFASCISTSTAR-D... 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages