BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,890)

Showing posts 157,781 - 157,800 of167,375
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Ernie Banks is also a great American.
Can't argue with you there. Have had the pleasure of meeting him a few times. A true gentleman and roll model in every sense of the word

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two points. Iran-Contra happened over twenty years ago.
Next, as usual your links did not work.
And you should change your name to "Oldrealnews"
Yes, not 20 years ago, but more like 30, yet you keep harping back to Jimmy Carter, who harks BEFORE Iran-Contra. Go figure. I know you'll have no reply to that. Don't bother.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fully one third of the Republican party is birther or tea party. So, at the very beginning, one third of Repubs Lincoln would not want to even see. Many others (names follow) are far-right demagogues. I don't have to channel, I can see who and what Lincoln was and how he would never even come close to a Romney, to a Ryan, to a Gingrich, to a Cruz, to a Palin, to a Boehner, to a Cheney, to a Rumsfeld, Grove, North, GWB, and so many more. I do see Lincoln associating with Obama, Biden, the Clintons, Carter, yes, if not the least for their intelligence and intellectual capacities. No need to be a seer for that.
There you go again channeling a man who died almost 150 years ago. Tell me, what do you think he would think of Obummer Boy?
I would "suspect" that he would have approved of Ronald Reagan and probably have Obummer Boy shot as a traitor.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are your pants down and are you bent over?
You wish. Forget it.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your lying again.
Those links work fine.
Lying is the first of two natural bodily functions for birthers. We all know what that second function is.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again channeling a man who died almost 150 years ago. Tell me, what do you think he would think of Obummer Boy?
I would "suspect" that he would have approved of Ronald Reagan and probably have Obummer Boy shot as a traitor.
He would've loved Reagan's comedy stand-ups and great oration, but would not have enjoyed his Iran-Contra shenanigans too too much. Obama would've confirmed Lincoln's decision to go through with freeing the slaves. Channeling? What exactly is it you're doing now? You really see Lincoln with Palin, Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh ugh, Pat Robertson, Trump, Romney, GWB, Grove, Cheney, Rumsfeld (Saddam's hug-me friend) etc? Really?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Once saw Fergie and Marichal face off. Banks, Williams, Santo, McCovey, Bonds and Mays ....

Now that was a great day

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
On NO, say it ain't so. It is not as though he can't get any action for free!
Justin Beaver Went To A Whorehouse
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Justin Beaver is an idiot, along with his handlers.
I hope he does not become another Michael Jackson. And, unfortunately, he people choose their "handlers" because they take care of HIS needs.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Would you believe that the 14th amendment is nothing more than the Civil Rights Act of 1866, just placed where it can't be touched, unless amended.
There is noting in the 14th Amendment that says that the US-born children of foreigners cannot be citizens or that the US-born children of foreigners cannot be Natural Born US Citizens. This is what Bingham, one of the authors of the 14th Amendment, said:

“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg. 2212 (1869)”

It seems that by 1869 he had changed his mind from what he said in 1866.

And here is what the author of the citizenship clause Senator Lyman Trumball said:

“By the terms of the Constitution he must have been a citizen of the United States for nine years before he could take a seat here, and seven years before he could take a seat in the other House ; and, in order to be President of the United States, a person must be a native-born citizen. It is the common law of this country, and of all countries, and it was unnecessary to incorporate it in the Constitution, that a person is a citizen of the country in which he is born…. I read from Paschal's Annotated Constitution, note 274:‘All persons born in the allegiance of the king are natural born subjects, and all persons born in the allegiance of the United States are natural born citizens. Birth and allegiance go together.’ Such is the rule of the common law, and it is the common law of this country as well as of England. There are two exceptions, and only two, to the universality of its application. The children of ambassadors are, in theory, born in the allegiance of the powers the ambassadors represent, and slaves, in legal contemplation, are property, and not persons.”—Sen. Trumbull, Cong. Globe. 1st Session, 42nd Congress, pt. 1, pg. 575 (1872)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

<quoted text>
He would've loved Reagan's comedy stand-ups and great oration, but would not have enjoyed his Iran-Contra shenanigans too too much. Obama would've confirmed Lincoln's decision to go through with freeing the slaves. Channeling? What exactly is it you're doing now? You really see Lincoln with Palin, Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh ugh, Pat Robertson, Trump, Romney, GWB, Grove, Cheney, Rumsfeld (Saddam's hug-me friend) etc? Really?
Can you explain, once again, exactly what Reagan what to do with Iran-Contra?
Reagan ordered his staff if they knew anything about Iran-Contra to come forward and cooperate with Congress!
And what has Obama done about Benghazi? Just the opposite what Reagan did about Iran-Contra!!! Yep, a real contrast.
Yep, Obama's administration is like the three monkeys; See no Obama, Speak no Obama, Hear no Obama!!!

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fox News flash. The number of Americans who have lost their health care plans is now ..... 4.2 Million!
Oh no...if it is on Fox it has to be true. LOL!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Problems puss boi?
I like puss. You should have tried it before you went queer.
Learn to Read

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I like puss. You should have tried it before you went queer.
This is what you consider a "real post"?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

<quoted text>
Lying is the first of two natural bodily functions for birthers. We all know what that second function is.
That's two more than DIMs possess! It's funny watching how the gum-flapper's moods have changed in the past week. Wonder why? LMAO! Wonder if it's because all DIMs are looking like the idiots they were warned they "would" look like? Damn, they had YEARS to get it right and just couldn't do it. That is beyond incompetence and borders on lunacy! What a bunch of DABs! LMAO!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two points. Iran-Contra happened over twenty years ago.
Next, as usual your links did not work.
And you should change your name to "Oldrealnews"
So...if it happened twenty years ago, it is irrelevant, huh?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Please let the Republicants continue this nonsense about Barack Obama's birthplace for at least three more years.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

From L.A.Times. LMAO!

"We’re the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad," Barack Obama. WTF?

ROTF!!!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
From L.A.Times. LMAO!

"WeÂ’re the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad," Barack Obama. WTF?

ROTF!!!
Proof that Spam has no expiration date ...

Well at least your post is accurate for a change. Dusty, but accurate
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

This man is sharp! LMAO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
Once saw Fergie and Marichal face off. Banks, Williams, Santo, McCovey, Bonds and Mays ....
Now that was a great day
Great stuff. Saw the Yankees and Red Sox at Fenway three times - 58, 59, 60. Mantle, Slaughter, Berra, Martin, McDougall ,Ford, Jensen, and the great great one, Ted Williams. I was just a toddler then but how I remember. Williams hit a home run, one of many over the centre or right-field wall. Yessir, no easy homers for him off the " green monster", as he was left-handed. And what an aviator !

Waited outside after a game, got Berra's autograph on my ticket stub (I recall it had Feline dept store on it), stupid stupid and stupid, I lost it - grrr - what'd that be worth today?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 157,781 - 157,800 of167,375
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,033,519
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min everybody 64,955
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min cheluzal 96,005
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min OzRitz 42,923
Strip club laws in Chicagoland and in Illinois.... (Oct '10) 33 min REAL POLICE 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr David 46,990
Men charged with selling sewer covers, grates f... (Aug '12) 1 hr Per Usual 7
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••