BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178685 Nov 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's a mighty cute lil game you boys are playing! LMAO
Back off Romper. Your lifestyle is your choice, but your gay flirtations aren't welcome.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178686 Nov 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what a bad name you give religion when you claim Jesus speaks to you.
Jesus speaks to a foul-mouthed, dirty, filthy, profane racist, death threatening, xenophobic boor? Really?
Yet, look who is bad-mouthing religion. You! It's very childish of you and shows just how classless you really are.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178687 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
GOD'S OWN LUNATICS by Joe Galloway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CqYOAqxlL_YXX
Saw both of those awhile back. Thought they were great.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178688 Nov 8, 2013
HERE'S SOMETHING INTERESTING. It's an opinion piece in our local newspaper, The Ottawa Citizen, by columnist MOHAMAD ADAM . Anyhoo, he gives us excerpts of philosopher Harry Frankfurt's writings (from his book) on, believe it or not, "bullshit", that very word symbolizing the Birther and Tea party movements, though Frankfurter did not have them in mind. But all of that he writes describes these looney tooneys so well, I couldn't not share it with one and all. Herewith a sample :

"In his book, Frankfurt tries to unravel the deeper, philosophical meaning of bullshit. Commonly understood to mean nonsense, or perhaps humbug, Frankfurt believes bullshit and its purveyors (you guessed it, birthers and T.P.-my note) can be much more insidious because (and here it comes - my note) they have no regard for the truth. He postulates that for the bullshitter, unlike a liar, the truth is irrelevant. It doesn't matter to the bullshitter whether what he is saying is the truth. What is important is that it serves its purpose. The liar, however, is well aware of the truth but chooses to disregard it in order to tell the lie".

==========
==========

Well, never in a million years could I have so aptly described the GB-KFCs, LRSs, Franks, American Ladies, Obstetriks (sic), Rogues, etc of Topix fame. Frankfurt would be mesmerized in that, in one fell swoop, birthers and tea partyers have managed to combine bullhsitters and liars. Not an easy feat, but these LOSERS have somehow succeeded.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178689 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Paisley is a pop country musician, his music is just as bland as his name.
<quoted text>
Hummmm, then why did he preform in 2013 Obama inauguration ball? You Libtards thought he was great when he campaigned for Obama but now because he does no longer an ObamaCare booster, his name is .... Mudd!
Brad Paisley Performs at Presidential Inaugural Ball
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Obamas party with 30,000 close friends - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2013/01/21/politics/inaugural-bal ... ;
Jan 22, 2013 - After celebrating his second inauguration with a throng estimated at ... who also designed her inaugural gown in 2009, and the president wore .... were to perform at the two balls, including Alicia Keys, Brad Paisley,... Keys changed the lyrics of her hit "Girl on Fire" from "This girl is on fire" to "Obama's ......
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I care not where he plays. He is cookie cutter contemporary christian country. The man has a built in fan base. He could record himself singing nursery rhymes and he would have a platinum album.
All sounds the same. You can predict his next verse with 50% accuracy. Easiest gig in showbiz.
But he was good enough for Obama, wasn't he?!? After all, he did preform at the inauguration ball!!!
But I am soooo sorry that I jerked your chain. You judge people based on if the support Obama and nothing else.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178690 Nov 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Back off Romper. Your lifestyle is your choice, but your gay flirtations aren't welcome.
How lame. Merely repeating what "I've" already said to you, is not impressive at all. Aper, huh? Sounds about right.

Ottawa

#178691 Nov 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a mighty cute lil game you boys are playing! LMAO
Not nice. I tried to defend you and you don't even thank me. I did say you knew words with more than 4 letters, didn't I?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178692 Nov 8, 2013
HERE'S SOMETHING INTERESTING. It's an opinion piece in our local newspaper, The Ottawa Citizen, by columnist MOHAMAD ADAM . Anyhoo, he gives us excerpts of philosopher Harry Frankfurt's writings (from his book) on, believe it or not, "bullshit", that very word symbolizing the Birther and Tea party movements, though Frankfurter did not have them in mind. But all of that he writes describes these looney tooneys so well, I couldn't not share it with one and all. Herewith a sample :
"In his book, Frankfurt tries to unravel the deeper, philosophical meaning of bullshit. Commonly understood to mean nonsense, or perhaps humbug, Frankfurt believes bullshit and its purveyors (you guessed it, birthers and T.P.-my note) can be much more insidious because (and here it comes - my note) they have no regard for the truth. He postulates that for the bullshitter, unlike a liar, the truth is irrelevant. It doesn't matter to the bullshitter whether what he is saying is the truth. What is important is that it serves its purpose. The liar, however, is well aware of the truth but chooses to disregard it in order to tell the lie".
==========
==========
Well, never in a million years could I have so aptly described the GB-KFCs, LRSs, Franks, American Ladies, Obstetriks (sic), Rogues, etc of Topix fame. Frankfurt would be mesmerized in that, in one fell swoop, birthers and tea partyers have managed to combine bullhsitters and liars. Not an easy feat, but these LOSERS have somehow succeeded.
Local news? BS! That's part of your autobiography!

Ottawa

#178693 Nov 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a
Typical American *Patriot*...
What r u? commie :)
Well, one calls Paisley bland and predictable, one is a commie. Incidentally, Paisley performed for Obama. Hmmm

What do you call someone who quotes Pravda and Putin lambasting your president?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178694 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Not nice. I tried to defend you and you don't even thank me. I did say you knew words with more than 4 letters, didn't I?
<twiddling my thumbs, whistling>

Ottawa

#178695 Nov 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, look who is bad-mouthing religion. You! It's very childish of you and shows just how classless you really are.
Show me where, based on my psot (herewith) where I bad-mouthed religion. SHOW ME NOW. And, LOSER, badmouthing you is not badmouthing religion. Badmouthing you, by the way, is also not badmouthing the U.S., rather, it's pitying it for having to endure the likes of you.

Show me :

<quoted text>
You have no idea what a bad name you give religion when you claim Jesus speaks to you.
Jesus speaks to a foul-mouthed, dirty, filthy, profane racist, death threatening, xenophobic boor? Really?

Location hidden

#178696 Nov 8, 2013
When I was leaving Vietnam I was at the 90th Replacement Battalion, Long Bin, when I ran into a fellow classmate. He was wearing a CIB (Combat Infantry Badge) on his uniform which is not common for an aviator so I asked him about it.
He was shot down in a landing zone and it was so hot they could only get the wounded out. The platoon leader had been wounded and evacuated so he became the only officer at the LZ and therefore became the acting platoon leader of an infantry unit and he had to spend the night with them.
He also was awarded the Silver Star for recovering one M60D machine gun and several thousands of rounds of badly need ammo. His aircraft had crashed on it's left side so he, and his crew chief, had to stand on the top to get in and out of all the while being shot at!!!
Yep, nothing like being in a clear area standing on something surrounded by bad guys.
The D-model M60 machine gun was the aviation version. Instead of a butt-stock it had spade-grips and a butterfly trigger. It still had a bi-pod just in case you got shot down and had to use it on the ground.
That was something you really didn't want to know that someone thought you might need the bi-pod!!!

Location hidden

#178697 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, one calls Paisley bland and predictable, one is a commie. Incidentally, Paisley performed for Obama. Hmmm
What do you call someone who quotes Pravda and Putin lambasting your president?
I am not a big country fan but I know who Brad Paisley is. I saw Dolly Pardon's show and even bumped shoulders with Merle Haggard while I was leaving, and he was entering, a men's room at a truck stop. A few seconds after we bumped shoulders I recognized him but there is no way I was going to bug him in a men's room.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178698 Nov 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>How lame. Merely repeating what "I've" already said to you, is not impressive at all. Aper, huh? Sounds about right.
I'm going to save this one and bump it back .... There are so many times it will be appropriate

Location hidden

#178699 Nov 8, 2013
Merl used to, and may still, ride in a tour bus with "Santa Fe" railroad logo on it. His father used to work for Santa Fe and got permission to use their logo on his buses.
I saw his bus at a few more truck stops but I try not to bother them as they work hard and they rest up while traveling between gigs.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178700 Nov 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a
Typical American *Patriot*...
What r u? commie :)
Much better song

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#178701 Nov 8, 2013
BHO was born a Brit in Kenya and later adopted in Indonesia. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and Obama is using a stolen SSN.
American Lady wrote:
whitehouse.gov
Title I. Quality, Affordable Health Care for All Americans
If You Like the Insurance You Have, Keep It:
Nothing in the proposal forces anyone to change the insurance they have. Period.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/health-care-meeting...
SEE the *IF* here?
*Nothing* about the FAKE *IF* crap he's been SPEWING the last day or two!
Catch it[on the site] while ya can!
It will SOON evaporate!
pssssst ... like his 'credentials'...
SWEPT ... off the web!
under lock & key!
~-~
Obama is the Antichrist.
There is a man out there on the west wing of our nation. Most passengers think he is fine-tuning and improving the performance of our engines for a safe comfortable flight. Many are cheering him on. But some see him for the gremlin he is, hell-bent on systematically sabotaging each engine.
Our nation's moral fabric is completely shredded and hanging by a thread. Our Constitutional safeguards are fading fast. Our military might has been paganized and emasculated. Our economic engine is sputtering and will soon stall. Sadly this evil creature will likely survive the coming crash as leader of the so-called "free world". Can anybody stop this gremlin? Anybody?
That POS BHO went to Occidental as an Indonesian on a Fulbright scholarship.
By the law: US Code of 1952, U.S. Constitution, 1952 Nationality Act & the 1948 British Nationality Act Obama isn't even American. I know beyond a reasonable doubt this usurper is indeed the "man of lawlessness(Antichrist)" referred to in the Bible. And Obama really was born a Brit in Kenya and later adopted in Indonesia.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178702 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a big country fan but I know who Brad Paisley is. I saw Dolly Pardon's show and even bumped shoulders with Merle Haggard while I was leaving, and he was entering, a men's room at a truck stop. A few seconds after we bumped shoulders I recognized him but there is no way I was going to bug him in a men's room.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-iYY2FQHFwEXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ottawa

#178703 Nov 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Local news? BS! That's part of your autobiography!
Didn't say "local news", said "local newspaper". How about those remedial reading classes?

An internationally-known author in a local newspaper. DOH.

He talks about you and your ilk. Don't paint me with that brush, the thing was addressed to you, liar AND bullshitter.

Ottawa

#178704 Nov 8, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uw1bHaUk1CMXX
Thank you heartily for that. There IS a god.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Portlandia 1,156,442
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min Frijoles 71,292
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr dont drink the ko... 49,375
Amy 12-28-14 2 hr PEllen 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:58 am PST