BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242123 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178891 Nov 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasan is a Republican? LMAO! Islamic Radical is more like it. What an absolutely stupid post.
Sarcasm, being mocked, not your cup of tea, is it? Poor LOSER. How's that, hmm, er, let's see, okay, fracking LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) going? OMG, where are those aisles to laugh in when you need 'em?

How can you, all in one package, and a vile disgusting one at that, embody all that is so, so, birther birfoon buffoon? This could be a Guinness world record. Have you thought of going for it?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#178892 Nov 10, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know Kris is also a Lefty and a Liberal?
He would find Birthers every bit as risable as the rest of us.
Kris Kristofferson is a great guy and a patriot. He used to volunteer to help with the USO and always made sure to express his concern for the best interests of our country. Kris Kristofferson believes in America and the Bill of Rights and our constitution, and he knows that “freedom”,“honor”, and “duty” are more than just words. He did not vote for Obama.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#178893 Nov 10, 2013
Kapiolani wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, Frank, you are a really sick man but I wish you the best. Ellen is right. Obama is a NBC, born in Hawaii at Kapiolani, & all of your hopes & dreams won't change that. There will not be any "reset" where he gets declared ineligible in the future. But I thank you for how you Birthers bring so much ridicule on Obama's opponents & have given me so many laughs. As a nurse, I've always been interested in the psychology of paranoid conspiracists. You are a classic case. Keep it up so we in the medical profession can learn from you.
Mahalo & aloha from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
I wouldn't care if Obama was born on the front steps of The White House, he is the worst President in the history of the United States and can not open his mouth without telling lies. How could any one vote for someone that dishonest? How can any one defend Obama and still have a conscious?
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#178894 Nov 10, 2013
Re: "Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document that at least one expert will say is valid?"

Answer:

Neil Krawetz, an imaging software analysis author and experienced examiner of questioned images, said:“The PDF released by the White House shows no sign of digital manipulation or alterations. I see nothing that appears to be suspicious.”

Nathan Goulding with The National Review:“We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.… I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.”

John Woodman, independent computer professional, who is a member of the Tea Party (who says that he hates Obama’s policies but found no evidence of forgery) said repeatedly in his book and in various articles on his Web site that the claims that Obama’s birth certificate was forged were unfounded.

Ivan Zatkovich, who has testified in court as a technology expert, and consultant to WorldNetDaily:“All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document.” And, by the way, when WND received Zatkovich’s article that said that he found nothing wrong with Obama’s birth certificate, WordNDaily simply did not publish it.

Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator, said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery.“I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.

Birthers’ claim that Obama’s birth certificate is false is well understood to be caused by their own motives—they hate Obama and would like to harm him.

Quoting from another site:

"[The E]vidence [is]:(1) the birth certificates; (2) the confirmations [by the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii]; (3) the public Index Data file; (4) the birth notices sent to the "Health Bureau Statistics" section of the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 (which, BTW, was under a REPUBLICAN governor in 1961); (5) the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley; (6) Kapiolani Hospital has confirmed now---twice in fact (naturally birther sites do not show either of them; (7) no evidence that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961; (8) it was rare for 18-year-olds to have passports or for women to travel abroad late in pregnancy at the time; (9) the Kenyan government said that it investigated and that Obama certainly was NOT born there (birther sites did not show that either; (10) birther sites LIED about what Obama's Kenyan grandmother said (she never said that he was born in Kenya; she in fact said that he was born in HAWAII; (11) Birther sites lying about what Obama's grandmother said, and other things too, makes it likely that their "document experts" are lying too."
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#178895 Nov 10, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't care if Obama was born on the front steps of The White House, he is the worst President in the history of the United States and can not open his mouth without telling lies. How could any one vote for someone that dishonest? How can any one defend Obama and still have a conscious?
Answer: You have the right to dislike a president. But that does not make him born in a foreign country. Nor does it change the meaning of Natural Born Citizen.
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#178896 Nov 10, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
One difference, though, Bill Clinton never went AWOL. Another difference, he balanced the budget. Oops, another difference, he didn't start an unfunded two-front war. Another difference? Oh no. Do you mean the GWB economic collapse?
The only thing GWB has over Clinton is his "Mission Accomplished" slogan. Oh, that's right, he and his staff and the military of which he was commander in chief had nothing to do with the banner.
Totally in agreement with you.

The flip side of the Clinton coin is Rightwing Republican Senator Phil Gramm and Rightwing Speaker Newt Gingrich destroyed America by passing Gramm/Leach/Bliley , NAFTA, Telecommunications Act, just to name 3 big ticket items. All of which benefits the wealthy few who own most of Congress.

I find it very odd that Bush/Cheney never blamed Clinton for the collapse which they took part in for 8 years.

Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#178897 Nov 10, 2013
My quick trigger finger again.
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#178898 Nov 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but it was NEWT GINGRICH who balanced four budgets that the president only signed into law. Why do you think Bill Clinton shut down the government in 1995? He did not want to sign NEWT's balanced budget!!!
Oh, did FDR start WWII? Al G.W. did was finish the U.N. mandate!!!
And it looks like Obama is going to do a Nevil Chamberlin with Iran's nukes. Anything that Iran signs is worthless!!!
Tell the class how the Clinton balanced budgets help you personally?

It is all smoke and mirrors and you fell for it just like you fell for Oliver North saying the communists were going to invade Texas if we did not fight them in Middle America.

ROTFL LOL

Again, tell the class how are the communist going to take over Texas?

How can they achieve that goal and wouldn't the other 49 States help Texas out?

Sincerely,
Rush 'From Drugs' Lying Corporatist Limbaugh
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#178899 Nov 10, 2013
Re: "How could anyone but Obama prove they were an American citizen without a valid birth certificate?"

Answer: Obama has shown his birth certificate twice, short form and long form, and the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii have repeatedly confirmed that they sent both of them to Obama and that all the facts on the copy that the White House put online are EXACTLY THE SAME as on what they sent to him.
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#178900 Nov 10, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're not a Birfoon then you must be a "Libtard". Birfoons can't process more than two options
I agree.

The sad truth is Limbaugh, Savage, Hannity, Drudge, and O'Lielly will all fail a polygraph test and these Tea Bags would pass with flying colors!

ROTFL LOL
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#178901 Nov 10, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell the class how the Clinton balanced budgets help you personally?
It is all smoke and mirrors and you fell for it just like you fell for Oliver North saying the communists were going to invade Texas if we did not fight them in Middle America.
ROTFL LOL
Again, tell the class how are the communist going to take over Texas?
How can they achieve that goal and wouldn't the other 49 States help Texas out?
Sincerely,
Rush 'From Drugs' Lying Corporatist Limbaugh
Central America.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#178902 Nov 10, 2013
Gov Perry: Obama Should Acknowledge Healthcare AND (ELIGIBILITY)‘Fraud’ to America.
THAT WORD FRAUD SEEMS TO BE CONNECTED WITH EVERYTHING CONCERNING OBAMA.
Kapiolani

Honolulu, HI

#178903 Nov 10, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't care if Obama was born on the front steps of The White House, he is the worst President in the history of the United States and can not open his mouth without telling lies. How could any one vote for someone that dishonest? How can any one defend Obama and still have a conscious?
No Frank, the worst President ever was Dubya, because he was at the helm when the worst terrorist attack in American history happened during his watch. Because he was fixated on his Daddy's war in Iraq, rather than the threat from Al Qaeda, & his administration didn't listen to the FBI agents telling them about Arab guys learning to fly planes without caring about landings. As my 767 Captain brother always said, pilots pride themselves on smooth landings but he still joked that "Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing."

How did I vote for Obama? I walked into the school that was my polling center, moved aside the curtain, & cast my vote. I also enjoyed attending my first caucus with 2 of my kids to give him the nomination. The treat was getting to meet Daniel Dae Kim of Hawaii Five-O & Lost who it turns out is a neighbor of mine. My conscious is clear & I am not a racist hater like Birthers are. As a nurse for 35 years I am quite sure that the Lord will hold me in higher rank than you, for the good I've done, as opposed to your hate. He'll set you straight when you get to the Pearly Gates. Good luck with the rest of your life. At least you can rest assured that the Obamas will be out of "your" White House in 2017.

Aloha & Good Day from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178904 Nov 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, being a dual national, Canadian AND American and maybe even Cuban, perhaps Cruz will be able to succeed where the war of 1812 failed, namely annexation. According to birthers, he is somehow eligible to be elected President of the U.S. Okay. When his two terms are up and done with, come back here and get himself elected Prime Minister of Canada. He is, after all, eligible. This would be the right time for the two countries to finally join. Our new anthem could be a joint ode to Willie Nelson and Céline Dion, a new flag showing 63 maple and marijuana leaves, the national drink a mixture of bourbon and maple syrup, and the language Esperanto, what with this vile mixture of American, English, French and Spanish lingos confusing everyone.
Why in the world would the U.S. want Canada riding its coattails? LMAO That's a good one! Hell, we'd have to arrest half of you for desertion.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178905 Nov 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, the GOCE sat. is now over Finland, will loop over Greenland and then head south over our West Coast but don't expect it to fall out of the sky for another two orbits so you Chicken Littles still have a little time to find a deep hole to craw into.
<quoted text>
Hmm, the GOCE is a joint European venture and was launched , I KNEW IT, from Russia. So, those scheming Communist Europeans have joined the Russian and Putin and Pravda and what-not and are now threatening the U.S. Yes, folks, and what's more remarkable and showcases these vilains' intentions, the satellite has no chance of falling on Russia or Europe. No, it's to fall on the U.S. west coast or harmlessly in the Pacific. Suuuuuure, so they say. I'm with Rogue and LRS on this. Should debris hit the U.S., ANY debris, open those silos and nuke Europe and their Universal Health care plans and Russia NOW. That'll teach 'em.
You still have time to find a sewer to crawl into so you will be safe from the falling space junk.

Location hidden

#178906 Nov 10, 2013
Kapiolani wrote:
<quoted text>
No Frank, the worst President ever was Dubya, because he was at the helm when the worst terrorist attack in American history happened during his watch. Because he was fixated on his Daddy's war in Iraq, rather than the threat from Al Qaeda, & his administration didn't listen to the FBI agents telling them about Arab guys learning to fly planes without caring about landings. As my 767 Captain brother always said, pilots pride themselves on smooth landings but he still joked that "Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing."
How did I vote for Obama? I walked into the school that was my polling center, moved aside the curtain, & cast my vote. I also enjoyed attending my first caucus with 2 of my kids to give him the nomination. The treat was getting to meet Daniel Dae Kim of Hawaii Five-O & Lost who it turns out is a neighbor of mine. My conscious is clear & I am not a racist hater like Birthers are. As a nurse for 35 years I am quite sure that the Lord will hold me in higher rank than you, for the good I've done, as opposed to your hate. He'll set you straight when you get to the Pearly Gates. Good luck with the rest of your life. At least you can rest assured that the Obamas will be out of "your" White House in 2017.
Aloha & Good Day from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
Well then, how does FDR rate? After all, Pearl Harbor happened on HIS watch! And he had castrated our military so we were not ready.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178907 Nov 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Sarcasm, being mocked, not your cup of tea, is it? Poor LOSER. How's that, hmm, er, let's see, okay, fracking LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) going? OMG, where are those aisles to laugh in when you need 'em?
How can you, all in one package, and a vile disgusting one at that, embody all that is so, so, birther birfoon buffoon? This could be a Guinness world record. Have you thought of going for it?
Have you ever thought of pulling your head out of your azz? Lap dogs doing ok? heh heh heh

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178908 Nov 10, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Kris Kristofferson is a great guy and a patriot. He used to volunteer to help with the USO and always made sure to express his concern for the best interests of our country. Kris Kristofferson believes in America and the Bill of Rights and our constitution, and he knows that “freedom”,“honor”, and “duty” are more than just words. He did not vote for Obama.
"He did not vote for Obama", you wrote. Care to clue everyone in as to how you know this? Remember, you did not guess or think or believe it, you STATED he did not vote for Obama.

Location hidden

#178909 Nov 10, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally in agreement with you.
The flip side of the Clinton coin is Rightwing Republican Senator Phil Gramm and Rightwing Speaker Newt Gingrich destroyed America by passing Gramm/Leach/Bliley , NAFTA, Telecommunications Act, just to name 3 big ticket items. All of which benefits the wealthy few who own most of Congress.
I find it very odd that Bush/Cheney never blamed Clinton for the collapse which they took part in for 8 years.
But using Libtardian Logic, it is the president who signs the bills into law that takes the credit, or the discredit.
Damn, there goes that Libtardian Logic again. Sort of like a boomerang.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178910 Nov 10, 2013
Frank wrote:
There are two possible answers.

1. Complete Ignorance

or

2. Anti-America

Rejoice gum-flappers, you are one of the two! And, a special few are both!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 13 min Alyssa76 3,670
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr bob53 1,567,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Alyssa76 11,035
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2,578
Norcross and his brother invested in troll fact... 3 hr Tony 1
Trump Sounds like a fool 12 hr Average voter 9
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 12 hr RACE 1,761

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance