BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178661 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tell the first video is an early D-model Huey because of the AN/ARC-44 "cat whisker" antennas on the nose. The later D-H models had an AN/ARC-54 "Towel Bar" antenna on the roof.
Both the AN/ARC-44 and -54 where VHF-FM radio sets and those antennas where used for FM Direction Finding.
And late H-model Hueys had the tail whip antenna removed and replaced by a roof mounted "check mark" antenna.
See, I know nothing about aviation. Particularly about Army helicopters.
After all of the above, you wrote : "See, I know nothing about aviation", thereby proving once more that you have no idea what the gist of the discussion is all about. I tried, parables and all. No dice. Pity that.

Ottawa

#178662 Nov 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Path must be busy looking up the difference between a google hit and an oil/gas well! LMAO! Or, he just switched monikers.
I have but one moniker, Dale/Rush\LRS

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#178663 Nov 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot how Republicans love to blame others for their failings? LMAO!!! See if this rings a bell....BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH! The Dodo Bird does indeed still exist.
Obama wasn't born in America, you can't vote for him!

Obama is a Muslim, you can't vote for him!

Obama is going to invade Syria, you must impeach him!

Obama called out the National Guard to stop the truckers rally, can you believe him!

Yes, the Dodo bird is alive and well.

Ottawa

#178664 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, D-model Hueys had Lycoming T53-L9/11 egines that put out 1,100 hp. The H-models where the same basic aircraft with a 1,400 hp (flat rated at 1,100 hp) T53-L13 engine that still had 1,100 hp up to about 6,000 feet DA.
Above 6,000 the aircraft started to have problems with loss of tail rotor effectiveness and at 10,000 feet it got real dicey. trying to land or take off.
When I landed at high altitudes I tried to keep a right quartering headwind that way if you ran out of left peddle, the nose would turn right and that was your signal to abort the landing attempt.
You better be sharp while flying in mountains!
Don't you ever listen? Told you, Lycoming engines are pure S-H-I-T

#178665 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have PROOF that the CIA was dealing in drugs?
From Wiki: The U.S. State Department paid over $806,000 to known drug traffickers to carry humanitarian assistance to the Contras.
Humanitarian assistance is not drugs! Next, I suppose Obama has not been arming Muslim extremest in Syria who are affiliated with ..... al Qaeda? There is a lot of shady dealings going on during war.
Remember during WWII Soviet Russia was an ally of our? The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Again, you have zero proof that the Reagan administration was involved in any drug dealings.
You probably believe that those poppy fields in Afghanistan never benefited from black money too, right?

#178666 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tell the first video is an early D-model Huey because of the AN/ARC-44 "cat whisker" antennas on the nose. The later D-H models had an AN/ARC-54 "Towel Bar" antenna on the roof.
Both the AN/ARC-44 and -54 where VHF-FM radio sets and those antennas where used for FM Direction Finding.
And late H-model Hueys had the tail whip antenna removed and replaced by a roof mounted "check mark" antenna.
See, I know nothing about aviation. Particularly about Army helicopters.
The sound of a UH-1 approaching still makes me smile.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178667 Nov 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. We know words with more than 4 letters have no place in your mind
Failed "basic addition", huh?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178668 Nov 8, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Paisley is a pop country musician, his music is just as bland as his name.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Hummmm, then why did he preform in 2013 Obama inauguration ball? You Libtards thought he was great when he campaigned for Obama but now because he does no longer an ObamaCare booster, his name is .... Mudd!

Brad Paisley Performs at Presidential Inaugural Ball

Obamas party with 30,000 close friends - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2013/01/21/politics/inaugural-bal... ;
Jan 22, 2013 - After celebrating his second inauguration with a throng estimated at ... who also designed her inaugural gown in 2009, and the president wore .... were to perform at the two balls, including Alicia Keys, Brad Paisley,... Keys changed the lyrics of her hit "Girl on Fire" from "This girl is on fire" to "Obama's ......
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178669 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I may not be able to tell the difference, but I sure can tell the difference between a LOSER and a BIRFOON BIRTHER BUFFOON : NONE, ZILCH.
You got your 150+ and never-mentioned 150M mixed up. Deal with it.
Honestly now, are you that dumb?

Location hidden

#178670 Nov 8, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
The sound of a UH-1 approaching still makes me smile.
Do you know why a Huey goes "whop whop whop"? Their rotor blades were made in Italy!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178671 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I know you do, don't you? Does He not speak to you every day? It's what you claim, no?
One who speaks to Jesus : One who is a devout Christian
One who claims Jesus speaks to him : One who suffers from Schizophrenia .(Huxley)
Yes, I do. Jealous? Too freightened to try?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178672 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I have but one moniker, Dale/Rush\LRS
See if this sounds familiar (think Obama speech), YOU LIE!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#178673 Nov 8, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Nice try, but no cigar!
The Globe is the Official record of congress, what Howard said was accepted in it entirety and became the law of the land in 1868.
Oh, the USSC didn't even refer to his opinion, they chose to use English common law and discarded Constitutional Law.
In short the USSC violated the Constitution and violations of the Constitution does not make law or precedent.
You should make them aware of this. My guess is that they don't give a damn what you think is constitutional or not.

Ark 1889 is law.

There is ideology and there is reality.

For SCOTUS to change the law so soon after it was adopted hints to immediate problems with it.

If you read on after Howard's proposal, most of what you hear is bitching about Indians, Gypsies, and the Chinese and how to get them to go home.

As shown in Ark...people that were born here who left the country for any amount of time at all were not being let back in due to immigration laws.

And THAT is bullshit. SCOTUS wasn't trying to "pull a fast one" they were correcting a flaw.

And absolutely NOBODY cared until one Barack Obama was elected president of the U.S.

And if you think you will ever see a president be impeached in the US ever again... you are laden with gullibility.

Look at what Dubbya Bush and Mr. Transparency have gotten away with. They are practically members of the Legion of Doom.

Even if the laws of the universe were suspended in your favor... all we get is Biden. I propose we already have "the lesser of two evils".
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178674 Nov 8, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama wasn't born in America, you can't vote for him!
Obama is a Muslim, you can't vote for him!
Obama is going to invade Syria, you must impeach him!
Obama called out the National Guard to stop the truckers rally, can you believe him!
Yes, the Dodo bird is alive and well.
Hey, a confession! Progress.

Location hidden

#178675 Nov 8, 2013
Actually that 'whop' sound is caused by the advancing blade cutting into the rotor tip vortex of the blade in front of it. Old style square-tipped rotor blades have more of a blade slap sound than modern never blended airfoil blades with swepted tips.
Large wing/rotor blade vortexes are actually wasted energy. That is why many modern planes have winglets at the tips of their wings and helicopter rotorblades are more blended and swepted at the tips.
All aircraft have vortexes at the wing/rotortips which are like horizontal tornadoes that descent at about 300 feet per minute as they deteriorate. When a helicopter is in a shallow, high airspeed descent the next blade shops the vortex. Since a Huey rotor blade spins at about 300 rpm, and there are two blades, you get about 600 pops per minute.

Man in the Doorway
Learn to Read

Addison, IL

#178676 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>Hmmm, he DOES know some words with more than 4 letters, namely : "dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, buttflapper, etc.
True. I forgot about his own private dictionary. Oh. He also knows "mommie"

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#178677 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Paisley is a pop country musician, his music is just as bland as his name.
<quoted text>
Hummmm, then why did he preform in 2013 Obama inauguration ball? You Libtards thought he was great when he campaigned for Obama but now because he does no longer an ObamaCare booster, his name is .... Mudd!
Brad Paisley Performs at Presidential Inaugural Ball
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-f8e5klJD6AXX
Obamas party with 30,000 close friends - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2013/01/21/politics/inaugural-bal... ;
Jan 22, 2013 - After celebrating his second inauguration with a throng estimated at ... who also designed her inaugural gown in 2009, and the president wore .... were to perform at the two balls, including Alicia Keys, Brad Paisley,... Keys changed the lyrics of her hit "Girl on Fire" from "This girl is on fire" to "Obama's ......
I care not where he plays. He is cookie cutter contemporary christian country. The man has a built in fan base. He could record himself singing nursery rhymes and he would have a platinum album.

All sounds the same. You can predict his next verse with 50% accuracy. Easiest gig in showbiz.

Location hidden

#178678 Nov 8, 2013
The Aussies where based out of Nei Dat not far from Vung Tau. I got down there a few times. Once was with LTG McCaffrey who was a Liberal idiot. He fell off a walk bridge and fell into a stream and an Aussie captain drove in and drug him out. He was still sopping wet when we got back to Long Binh.

VIETNAM WAR - I WAS ONLY 19 - John Schumann, Redgum,

Nui Dat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nui_Dat

Ottawa

#178679 Nov 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do. Jealous? Too freightened to try?
You have no idea what a bad name you give religion when you claim Jesus speaks to you.

Jesus speaks to a foul-mouthed, dirty, filthy, profane racist, death threatening, xenophobic boor? Really?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178680 Nov 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
True. I forgot about his own private dictionary. Oh. He also knows "mommie"
That's a mighty cute lil game you boys are playing! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr red and right 1,144,595
do want to be an artist? 2 hr ARTIST LINE 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 48,606
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 4 hr Swedenforever 54,530
World's Best Photo Art 5 hr Zeke 7
ask amy 11-28 7 hr RACE 3
Last Chance! 8 hr Harem 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News