BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240377 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178845 Nov 10, 2013
Where is Obama on the Philippines disaster? When the earthquake and tsunami hit the Indonesia in 2005 Bush immediately sent a carrier task force and pledged $200M in relief but the Libtards bashed Bush.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...

They also claimed Bush was cheap for only releasing $200M ..... but that is all ANY president can release w/o approval from Congress. You see, every president has a 'Rainy Day' fund which at the time was $200M. The president does not need anyone's approval to release it but must ask Congress to replenish the fund or to release more but that did not stop the Libtards from BLAMING Bush.
But the disaster in the Philippines is now over 24 hours old, there are probably more than 10,000 deaths, yet Obama is silent.

I wonder how long it will take Obummer Boy to say something?
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#178846 Nov 10, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
He does??? says who???
He was certainly worried about it!...
“[T]he most persistent distraction Obama was facing personified by Donald Trump, the real estate billionaire and reality show ringmaster who was flirting with making a presidential run under the banner of birtherism.
He must protect fraud at every turn.
I'm not surprised, Are You?
Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document that at least one expert will say is valid?
Instead, every one of the experts have determined that it is a fraudulent document!
Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document and have any law enforcement official say that it is legitimate?
Why can’t anyone who knows that he is a liar bring them-self to call him out for the biggest lie that he has told the American people?
How could anyone but Obama prove they were an American citizen without a valid birth certificate?
Why did Obsms tell us the big lie about ordering a copy from Hawaii DOH if his Mother already had a copy?
Are you done licking the shit off of your lips?
Re: "Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document that at least one expert will say is valid?"

Answer: MANY have said that it is valid. Birther sites simply do not quote them. In addition to the officials of Hawaii of both parties saying that they (1) sent the birth certificates, short form and long form, to Obama; and (2) that ALL the facts on the birth certificate that the White House put online are exactly the same as on what they sent to him...

Dr. Neil Krawetz, an imaging software analysis author and experienced examiner of questioned images, said:“The PDF released by the White House shows no sign of digital manipulation or alterations. I see nothing that appears to be suspicious.”

Nathan Goulding with The National Review:“We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.… I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.”

John Woodman, independent computer professional, who is a member of the Tea Party (who says that he hates Obama’s policies but found no evidence of forgery) said repeatedly in his book and in various articles on his Web site that the claims that Obama’s birth certificate was forged were unfounded.

Ivan Zatkovich, who has testified in court as a technology expert, and consultant to WorldNetDaily:“All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document.” And, by the way, when WND received Zatkovich’s article that said that he found nothing wrong with Obama’s birth certificate, WordNDaily simply did not publish it.

Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator, said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery.“I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.

Birthers’ claim that Obama’s birth certificate is false is well understood to be caused by their own motives—they hate Obama and would like to harm him.

Re: "Why did Obsms tell us the big lie about ordering a copy from Hawaii DOH if his Mother already had a copy?"

Answer: The reason, duh, is that you can get official copies of your birth certificate from the DOH (which the DOH confirmed that Obama did) when you have lost the one that was sent to your family---even if that means that you have lost it temporarily. People lose BCs and get copies.
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#178847 Nov 10, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
We do not believe that Senator Mark Kirk climbed 37 flights of stairs in Chicago's Willis Tower, formerly Sears, as his handlers have so boldly claimed.
Every time I see him he is being shuffled around in a wheelchair. He couldn't even stand for a 30 second blurb on the Senate floor recenty, yet it was advertised that he also climbed the Capital steps upon his return to Washington, D.C.
I will bet you one hundred dollars right now he that they are lying for political and personal gain and to hide the ongoing seriousness of his brain injury.
It was 41! Well, that is what this source says?

Illinois Senator Climbed 41 Stories for Charity
Cheri Cheng
Update Date: Nov 04, 2013 12:01 PM EST
http://www.counselheal.com/articles/7490/2013...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178848 Nov 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:

<quoted text>
Ark was an exception, nothing more. The court was wrong according to the law. Period.
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
An exception to what?
The court makes the law. They have had over 100 years to change it and have not.
"Justice doesn't think Ark is relevant."
No more swaying than "Dale doesn't think Ark is relevant."
Now, Scrutiny, you just don't get it, do you? This is JUSTICE LRS you're arguing with on the consequences of laws, in this instance, "Ark". You see, Justice (OMG lol lol) LRS believes that this law, over 100 years old, is not a real law. He thinks it's a play law, like his laws. And therefore, not unlike the Constitution, which he reveres only when it suits him, Ark is not relevant.

He forgets that he is the one, with his horizontal drilling of oil wells, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) whose only relevance is buffoonery.

Ottawa

#178849 Nov 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"An exception to what"? Really. Never mind.....
Yes, never mind....(sic)

Your only exception is those horizontal wells of yours. And the only thing that's fracking horizontally is you, fracking away thanks to your numero UNO lover, your faithful right hand LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Hope you made sure your stepmom was out of the trailer.

Ottawa

#178850 Nov 10, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know Kris is also a Lefty and a Liberal?
He would find Birthers every bit as risable as the rest of us.
You're wrong, dead wrong. NOT ONE single member of the military is lefty or liberal, that is impossible. EVERY military member is at the very least a Republican and probably tea party and birther member. Ever single military member voted Romney last November and that is why Obama had airplanes full of ballots shot down. The only liberal lefty military members are the politically-appointed generals. So there.

Ottawa

#178851 Nov 10, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry for misspelling your name Jacques, and for not properly using you're when I was supposed too. I'm sorry for calling you names and characterizing you in a negative light. Although I have moved on from the whole birther thing, since Barry is so transparent and we know so much about his history. I'm still trying to figure out why you and the rest of the left have so much contempt for the Tea Party citizens. Apparently opposing high rates of taxation, concern for the spiraling debt and fiscal irresponsibility in DC, the continued erosion of our personal freedom and liberty, and the desire to see us move back towards the limits on government that the constitution outlines is deserving of your snarky comments. Your such a charitable guy Jacques. I'm sure you give generously as most critical lefties do.
Whether I give to charity or not only concerns me. You do know about the left hand...

Thank you (I think) for your post . As for the rest, and for the 3rd or 4th time, I would like the bickering to stop. You stick to your guns, and I'll sometimes , believe or not, agree with you, and I'll stick to mine, never ever expecting you or anyone else to agree with me. It's called freedom of expression, you have it in your Constitution, as most democracies do.

Ottawa

#178852 Nov 10, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
We do not believe that Senator Mark Kirk climbed 37 flights of stairs in Chicago's Willis Tower, formerly Sears, as his handlers have so boldly claimed.
Every time I see him he is being shuffled around in a wheelchair. He couldn't even stand for a 30 second blurb on the Senate floor recenty, yet it was advertised that he also climbed the Capital steps upon his return to Washington, D.C.
I will bet you one hundred dollars right now he that they are lying for political and personal gain and to hide the ongoing seriousness of his brain injury.
Who is Mark Kirk? And no one believed, during a long power outage, that I climbed 58 stories of the Suipacha building in Buenos Aires for 5 consecutive days.(Coming down was a cinch). Heck, every time I did it, I could not believe it myself!

Ottawa

#178853 Nov 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Where is Obama on the Philippines disaster? When the earthquake and tsunami hit the Indonesia in 2005 Bush immediately sent a carrier task force and pledged $200M in relief but the Libtards bashed Bush.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...
They also claimed Bush was cheap for only releasing $200M ..... but that is all ANY president can release w/o approval from Congress. You see, every president has a 'Rainy Day' fund which at the time was $200M. The president does not need anyone's approval to release it but must ask Congress to replenish the fund or to release more but that did not stop the Libtards from BLAMING Bush.
But the disaster in the Philippines is now over 24 hours old, there are probably more than 10,000 deaths, yet Obama is silent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =K8E_zMLCRNgXX
I wonder how long it will take Obummer Boy to say something?
As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about. Give the high winds time to pass, and you'll see, the U.S. will be there along with the usual allies.

FROM USA TODAY :

U.S. aid on the way to devastated areas of Philippines

Richard Wolf, USA TODAY 5:04 a.m. EST November 10, 2013

Obama administration, private and non-profit groups prepare for long-term assistance

Story Highlights
Initial $100,000 made available for health care, water, sanitation
First responders on the ground to assess damages, needs
Americans urged to make cash donations to reputable charities

Help is on the way to areas of the Philippines devastated by Typhoon Haiyan, according to the U.S. Agency for International Development and humanitarian relief groups.

The Obama administration made an initial $100,000 available Saturday to provide basic health care, clean water and sanitation following the Philippines government's request for international assistance. That figure is likely to grow as damage and humanitarian needs are assessed.

At the request of the Philippine government, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel directed U.S. Pacific Command to deploy ships and aircraft to support search-and-rescue operations and airlift emergency supplies, according to a statement released by the Defense Department press office.

USAID, the lead agency for the international humanitarian response, deployed a Disaster Assistance Response Team to the area to make those assessments. The team's early surveys in some of the country's hardest-hit areas found severe damage, particularly in the towns of Tacloban and Ormoc on the island of Leyte, which were virtually wiped out by the storm. One of the first supplies delivered was plastic sheeting to be used for emergency shelter.

----------
----------

What is this passion for pouncing on Obama as, in this case, WHILE disasters occur? What fuels such passionate hate for the man? I don't understand, he seems clean, polite, has nice manners, behaves himself, all qualities you admire, though rare, in a black person.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#178854 Nov 10, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: "Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document that at least one expert will say is valid?"
Answer: MANY have said that it is valid. Birther sites simply do not quote them. In addition to the officials of Hawaii of both parties saying that they (1) sent the birth certificates, short form and long form, to Obama; and (2) that ALL the facts on the birth certificate that the White House put online are exactly the same as on what they sent to him...
Dr. Neil Krawetz, an imaging software analysis author and experienced examiner of questioned images, said:“The PDF released by the White House shows no sign of digital manipulation or alterations. I see nothing that appears to be suspicious.”
Nathan Goulding with The National Review:“We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.… I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.”
John Woodman, independent computer professional, who is a member of the Tea Party (who says that he hates Obama’s policies but found no evidence of forgery) said repeatedly in his book and in various articles on his Web site that the claims that Obama’s birth certificate was forged were unfounded.
Ivan Zatkovich, who has testified in court as a technology expert, and consultant to WorldNetDaily:“All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document.” And, by the way, when WND received Zatkovich’s article that said that he found nothing wrong with Obama’s birth certificate, WordNDaily simply did not publish it.
Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator, said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery.“I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.
Birthers’ claim that Obama’s birth certificate is false is well understood to be caused by their own motives—they hate Obama and would like to harm him.
Re: "Why did Obsms tell us the big lie about ordering a copy from Hawaii DOH if his Mother already had a copy?"
Answer: The reason, duh, is that you can get official copies of your birth certificate from the DOH (which the DOH confirmed that Obama did) when you have lost the one that was sent to your family---even if that means that you have lost it temporarily. People lose BCs and get copies.
This is all moot now that the darling of the teabaggers, Ted Cruz has aspirations for the Oval Office.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#178855 Nov 10, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong, dead wrong. NOT ONE single member of the military is lefty or liberal, that is impossible. EVERY military member is at the very least a Republican and probably tea party and birther member. Ever single military member voted Romney last November and that is why Obama had airplanes full of ballots shot down. The only liberal lefty military members are the politically-appointed generals. So there.
so you've talked to all 1.5 million members of the U.S military to know their political views, how about the reserves?

Funny, I spent 6.5 years in the Corps, and knew plenty of Marines who had liberal views, along with conservative views. Most Marines, soldiers, sailors and airmen I knew held a myraid of views, and weren't B&W. It seems only conservatives particular teabaggers are only capable of binary logic.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#178856 Nov 10, 2013
Jacques,
Mark Kirk has been caught lying before in the past about his military service.
I see no reason to believe him in the present.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#178857 Nov 10, 2013
HAPPY 238TH BIRTHDAY TO THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#178858 Nov 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I just think it was all good fun
Good Clean Fun!

Exactly!

Ottawa

#178859 Nov 10, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
so you've talked to all 1.5 million members of the U.S military to know their political views, how about the reserves?
Funny, I spent 6.5 years in the Corps, and knew plenty of Marines who had liberal views, along with conservative views. Most Marines, soldiers, sailors and airmen I knew held a myraid of views, and weren't B&W. It seems only conservatives particular teabaggers are only capable of binary logic.
Karma, sarcam. Sorry it seemed so real but then it could've been.
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#178860 Nov 10, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
HAPPY 238TH BIRTHDAY TO THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
Amen!

Semper Fi!

Keep Hope Alive!

Krav Maga!

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178861 Nov 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, never mind....(sic)
Your only exception is those horizontal wells of yours. And the only thing that's fracking horizontally is you, fracking away thanks to your numero UNO lover, your faithful right hand LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Hope you made sure your stepmom was out of the trailer.
There is absolutely nothing in that post. Well, I guess you may have learned a new word. Pfft!

Ottawa

#178862 Nov 10, 2013
corr: sarcasm
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178863 Nov 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Hasan is a Republican? LMAO! Islamic Radical is more like it. What an absolutely stupid post.
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#178864 Nov 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but Bill Clinton was NOT a Rhodes Scholar as he did NOT graduate. He dropped out of Oxford in March 1968 allegedly to go to Yale Law School which started in..... September!!!
It took the Mayflower 66 days to cross the Atlantic but Bill Clinton took six months to fly across?!? Or was it the rape allegation that a 19 y/o British girl made against Bill that caused him to flea Merry Ole' England!!!
Yep, no few than three women have accused Bill Clinton of raping them but since he was never convicted, you Libtards are cool with that.
Do you realize that the Bush family considerers Bill Clinton as a Son and Brother?

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,523,287
Cruel or Funny Pranks 1 hr AzzHoles 2
I think she is pissed. From a few years ago. 1 hr AllPoliticiansLIE 10
Scary Obituary 2 hr Shadow Blast 15
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 2 hr The White Meat 17
A few ITEMS of interest. 2 hr Jocularity is Best 1
Julieanne Zenz 2 hr Julieanne Zenz Ri... 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance