BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#178623 Nov 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an optimist - never is too much for me to accept. But then I'm also a Cubs fan
...and Jesus sat and wept with him.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178624 Nov 8, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody went to jail in the Obama administration or even resigned.
Check out how many Republicans went to jail or had to resign during 8 years of Bush/Cheney.
Nothing to say......resort to Bush. <yawn>

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#178625 Nov 8, 2013
Owl Gore wrote:
Medicare Part G
I may actually like this part
You're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home care available for you.
So what do you do?
Our plan gives anyone 65 years, or older, a gun (G) and six bullets.
You are allowed to shoot six politicians.
Of course, this means you'll be sent to prison, where you will receive three meals a day, cable TV, a roof over your head, central heating and air conditioning and all the health care you need.
Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That's great. Need a new hip, knees, kidney, lungs or heart? They're all covered.
As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you at least as often as they do now.
And who will be paying for all of this? The same government that just told you they can't afford for you to go into a nursing home.
And, you can get rid of 4 useless politicians while you're at it.
Plus, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any income taxes anymore.
Is this a great country or what?
I heard a story not long ago.

A man who's health was failing handed a bank teller a note stating that he was robbing their bank and he demanded a dollar.

I am sure you can figure out why.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178626 Nov 8, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post proves too me how Ronald Reagan had such a dishonest and flawed character that he had Powell as his National Security Adviser.
Reagan and Daddy Bush both promoted Powell to higher office.
With All Due Respect,
Oliver North
==========
Scandal? What Scandal?(Washington Post, 10/11/87).
Bush's Iran-Contra appointees are barely a story
September 1, 2001 / http://tinyurl.com/klqwolw
Throughout the summer of 2001, the media were profligate with resources for the Chandra Levy story, excavating every corner of her and Rep. Gary Condit's past to unearth a prurient bounty of personal detail. That level of investigative vigor mighthave exposed far more vital information had it been applied to Bush's appointment of numerous Iran-Contra veterans to key posts.
But with a few admirable exceptions, news stories about Elliot Abrams, John Negroponte and Otto Reich have largely relied on past reporting and he-said, she-said soundbites by the usual supporters and critics, rather than in-depth investigations into their complicity in one of the bloodiest scandals of the past 20 years. And their guilt is based not on speculation or gossip, but on hard evidence that they aided torturers and death squads,circumvented Congress and the Constitution, and deceived the American people.
John Negroponte, as ambassador to Honduras from 1981-85, covered up human rights abuses by the CIA-trained Battalion 316. He is Bush's choice for U.S. ambassador to the U.N. and, as Extra! went to press, was expected to clear Senate confirmation hearings.
Elliott Abrams, an assistant secretary of state under Reagan, pleaded guilty in 1991 to two counts of withholding evidence from Congress (i.e., lying) over his role in the Iran-Contra affair. Bush I pardoned him; Bush II has appointed him to the National SecurityCouncil as director of its office for democracy, human rights and international operations. The post requires no Senate approval.
Otto Reich's nomination as assistant secretary of state for Western Hemisphere affairs, the top post for Latin America, was predicted to draw the most congressional fire. Reich was head of the now-defunct Office for Public Diplomacy (OPD), which the House Committee on Foreign Affairs censured for "prohibited, covert propaganda activities"
http://fair.org/extra-online-articles/scandal...
Ah, you do know that Bush left the White House almost five years ago, don't you? Next, when will Obama allow the CIA agents from Benghazi going to testify before Congress? It has been almost 14 months now and not one CIA agent from Benghazi has been "allowed" to testify!!!

Location hidden

#178627 Nov 8, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out how many Republicans went to jail or had to resign during 8 years of Bush/Cheney.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to say......resort to Bush. <yawn>
Yep, TheOldNews is stuck on stupid. Never heard of Ben Ghazi? Probably thinks he is a Hindu taxi driver in NYC!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#178628 Nov 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
She|'s worried, and she should be. She may have to cut a single visit by half,- to only $200 maybe for 10 minutes. She'll have to trade in her Rolls for a poor woman's Bentley.
Would be interesting to observe how many doctors there would be in America if the profession didn't come with a six figure salary.

Location hidden

#178629 Nov 8, 2013
Oh, I did my dihydrogen monoxide thing at the Waffle House again this morning and caught another Libtard. It is really funny how those Libards continue to swallow that hook, line and sinker.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178630 Nov 8, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>...and Jesus sat and wept with him.
Jesus doesn't care about sporting events. Not even when Tebow was playing

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#178631 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
On NO, say it ain't so. It is not as though he can't get any action for free!
Justin Beaver Went To A Whorehouse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CkVIj_RuYg4XX
If she would have slept with a man in the U.S. it could have hurt her image.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178632 Nov 8, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Both stalwart politicians.
Both authentic.
Both overlooked due to media blackout.
Kucinich is just plain blunt. I look to both of them to help me figure out what is actually going on. Between the two you can learn a lot.
Shameful that when people hear "Kucinich" they most likely respond with a "bless you."
Believe it or not Kucinich was one of the few highly intellectuals amongst all those ignorant prostitutes in Washington DC.

One thing you can take to the bank every time.

Both parties in collusion with rightwing/mainstream media DESPISE TRUTH TELLERS.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178633 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you do know that Bush left the White House almost five years ago, don't you? Next, when will Obama allow the CIA agents from Benghazi going to testify before Congress? It has been almost 14 months now and not one CIA agent from Benghazi has been "allowed" to testify!!!
Nor did Killary provide any information. Isn't it amazing that out of all the scandals which have occurred, Obobblehead didn't know a thing about any of them! Right! He must think all Americans are like Path, Twinkerbelle and the other gum-flappers. Guess he's finding out differently now.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178634 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yep, TheOldNews is stuck on stupid. Never heard of Ben Ghazi? Probably thinks he is a Hindu taxi driver in NYC!
You can never impeach Obama on anything unless you impeach Bush/Cheney first.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#178635 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Carrie Underwood is a redneck? And who the hell is Brad Paisley?
Paisley is a pop country musician, his music is just as bland as his name.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178636 Nov 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus doesn't care about sporting events. Not even when Tebow was playing
You know Jesus that well? Wow!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#178637 Nov 8, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
So He would approve of Reagan you say skippy? The man who illegals sold arms to Iran, triples the US debt, gave amnesty to 3 million illegals and secretly armed Nicaraguan rebels without consent of Congress to start a civil war?
Keep dreaming
Let's not forget flooding urban areas with crack through a CIA operation.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178638 Nov 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You know Jesus that well? Wow!
I figured you'd be impressed

Location hidden

#178639 Nov 8, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not forget flooding urban areas with crack through a CIA operation.
And you have PROOF that the CIA was dealing in drugs?

From Wiki: The U.S. State Department paid over $806,000 to known drug traffickers to carry humanitarian assistance to the Contras.

Humanitarian assistance is not drugs! Next, I suppose Obama has not been arming Muslim extremest in Syria who are affiliated with ..... al Qaeda? There is a lot of shady dealings going on during war.
Remember during WWII Soviet Russia was an ally of our? The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Again, you have zero proof that the Reagan administration was involved in any drug dealings.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178640 Nov 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured you'd be impressed
Impressed isn't exactly the word I had in mind.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#178641 Nov 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Scruff, "O" is the "current" holder of the office. See the difference? Current and not current. Please keep up.
Ah yes, I forgot how you Republicants love to blame others for their failings.

You are like the lifetime smoker's family who wants to sue the doctor for not saving the stooge's life. Well played. ROTFLMAO!

Location hidden

#178642 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Is there vendetta against Paula Deen by the Liberal Lame Stream Media?
Is Paula Deen's Marriage on the Rocks Over Alleged Affair?
By Jeremy Blacklow 16 hours ago omg!
Paula Deen just can't seem to catch a break with the tabloids.
Once again, the National Enquirer is going after the former Food Network star and her marriage to tugboat captain Michael Groover.
The tabloid claims that Paula's relationship is "reportedly on the rocks after she confronted her husband of nine years about his alleged cheating." A source in their report claims the disgraced Southern chef, 66, "went on a warpath" after learning that Michael, 57, has a mistress.
"She had an explosive argument with Michael that ended with him storming out of the house," the source added.
The Enquirer included details from their source that the woman "entertained her lover once a week for more than a year at her Wilmington Island home [in Georgia], and on occasion they went out for drinks," and that "it was no secret they were having an affair."
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/paula-d ...
<quoted text>
National Enquirer? Why?
The link is to Yahoo News!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 1 hr Reddog 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr UnderstandPeople 1,156,051
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 49,333
delhi female 3 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 4 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 4 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 4 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance