BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#178603 Nov 7, 2013
Oblamkare is a criminal enterprise. 5 members of the SC should be tried for treason and strung up.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178604 Nov 7, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
not allowed, you'll have to send me a personal message. How much are you going to send me?
I got a dollar for ya.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178605 Nov 7, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
55 million? Jockitch is a liar.
Wait, I think it was 154M, no? And, you're right!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178606 Nov 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, I think it was 154M, no? And, you're right!
And?

Number of uninsured Americans rises to 50.7 million

By Richard Wolf, USA TODAY

A record rise in the number of people without health insurance across the nation is fueling renewed debate over a health care law that could to work better at boosting coverage than controlling costs.

More than 50 million people were uninsured last year, almost one in six U.S. residents, the Census Bureau reported Thursday. The percentage with private insurance was the lowest since the government began keeping data in 1987.

The reasons for the rise to 50.7 million, or 16.7%, from 46.3 million uninsured, or 15.4%, were many: workers losing their jobs in the recession, companies dropping employee health insurance benefits, families going without coverage to cut costs. Driving much of the increase, however, was the rising cost of medical care; a Kaiser Family Foundation report shows workers now pay 47% more than they did in 2005 for family health coverage, while employers pay 20% more.

SENIORS: Despite recession, they see income gains

Although the health care law signed by President Obama in March is designed to insure an additional 32 million people in public and private programs, it doesn't fully kick in until 2014. For the next few years, experts say, the problem could get worse. The average cost to insure a family of four is already about $14,000.

"Eventually, more people will be covered if everything goes the way it should starting in 2014," says Helen Darling, president of the National Business Group on Health, which represents large employers. "But that's four years away, and there's going to be a lot of financial pain and economic burden before 2014."

The increase in the uninsured population had been expected as employers continue to shed jobs. Those in low-income households were three times as likely to be uninsured as those with incomes above $75,000. Workers ages 18-64 were the primary losers, as public programs such as Medicare, Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program protected the young and aged.

==========
==========
50.7 million in 2010. How many just prior to Obamacare? Is USA today another lame medium? Who is the liar now? Who's in denial? Boor LRS will say I'm boasting once more about Canada. Nope. Just laying out numbers which the birther/tea partyers hate.

Obama's interview was excellent. He totally shouldered responsibility for informatics snafu, said he'd tried to fix those whose plan they could not keep, though that was a low 5%- so he kept 95% of his promise, a record for a politician, no?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178607 Nov 8, 2013
Is there vendetta against Paula Deen by the Liberal Lame Stream Media?

Is Paula Deen's Marriage on the Rocks Over Alleged Affair?
By Jeremy Blacklow 16 hours ago omg!

Paula Deen just can't seem to catch a break with the tabloids.

Once again, the National Enquirer is going after the former Food Network star and her marriage to tugboat captain Michael Groover.

The tabloid claims that Paula's relationship is "reportedly on the rocks after she confronted her husband of nine years about his alleged cheating." A source in their report claims the disgraced Southern chef, 66, "went on a warpath" after learning that Michael, 57, has a mistress.

"She had an explosive argument with Michael that ended with him storming out of the house," the source added.

The Enquirer included details from their source that the woman "entertained her lover once a week for more than a year at her Wilmington Island home [in Georgia], and on occasion they went out for drinks," and that "it was no secret they were having an affair."

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/paula-d...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178608 Nov 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
Number of uninsured Americans rises to 50.7 million
By Richard Wolf, USA TODAY
A record rise in the number of people without health insurance across the nation is fueling renewed debate over a health care law that could to work better at boosting coverage than controlling costs.
More than 50 million people were uninsured last year, almost one in six U.S. residents, the Census Bureau reported Thursday. The percentage with private insurance was the lowest since the government began keeping data in 1987.
The reasons for the rise to 50.7 million, or 16.7%, from 46.3 million uninsured, or 15.4%, were many: workers losing their jobs in the recession, companies dropping employee health insurance benefits, families going without coverage to cut costs. Driving much of the increase, however, was the rising cost of medical care; a Kaiser Family Foundation report shows workers now pay 47% more than they did in 2005 for family health coverage, while employers pay 20% more.
SENIORS: Despite recession, they see income gains
Although the health care law signed by President Obama in March is designed to insure an additional 32 million people in public and private programs, it doesn't fully kick in until 2014. For the next few years, experts say, the problem could get worse. The average cost to insure a family of four is already about $14,000.
"Eventually, more people will be covered if everything goes the way it should starting in 2014," says Helen Darling, president of the National Business Group on Health, which represents large employers. "But that's four years away, and there's going to be a lot of financial pain and economic burden before 2014."
The increase in the uninsured population had been expected as employers continue to shed jobs. Those in low-income households were three times as likely to be uninsured as those with incomes above $75,000. Workers ages 18-64 were the primary losers, as public programs such as Medicare, Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program protected the young and aged.
==========
==========
50.7 million in 2010. How many just prior to Obamacare? Is USA today another lame medium? Who is the liar now? Who's in denial? Boor LRS will say I'm boasting once more about Canada. Nope. Just laying out numbers which the birther/tea partyers hate.
Obama's interview was excellent. He totally shouldered responsibility for informatics snafu, said he'd tried to fix those whose plan they could not keep, though that was a low 5%- so he kept 95% of his promise, a record for a politician, no?
Can you make up your mind. Are you worried about people who do NOT have health care INSURANCE of those without HEALTH CARE? People on Medicaid do not have INSURANCE but do have HEALTH CARE!!!
No, his interview was not excellent. You can tell he is deeply disturbed and, yes, he tries to blame anyone BUT himself. The buck does not stop in the Obama White House for anything!!!
Progressives are like substance abusers, it is always someone else's fault.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178609 Nov 8, 2013
The only problem Obama has with ObamaCare is that The People are blaming him for the failures and not the evil insurance companies.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178610 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Is there vendetta against Paula Deen by the Liberal Lame Stream Media?
Is Paula Deen's Marriage on the Rocks Over Alleged Affair?
By Jeremy Blacklow 16 hours ago omg!
Paula Deen just can't seem to catch a break with the tabloids.
Once again, the National Enquirer is going after the former Food Network star and her marriage to tugboat captain Michael Groover.
The tabloid claims that Paula's relationship is "reportedly on the rocks after she confronted her husband of nine years about his alleged cheating." A source in their report claims the disgraced Southern chef, 66, "went on a warpath" after learning that Michael, 57, has a mistress.
"She had an explosive argument with Michael that ended with him storming out of the house," the source added.
The Enquirer included details from their source that the woman "entertained her lover once a week for more than a year at her Wilmington Island home [in Georgia], and on occasion they went out for drinks," and that "it was no secret they were having an affair."
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/paula-d...
National Enquirer? Why?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178611 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you make up your mind. Are you worried about people who do NOT have health care INSURANCE of those without HEALTH CARE? People on Medicaid do not have INSURANCE but do have HEALTH CARE!!!
No, his interview was not excellent. You can tell he is deeply disturbed and, yes, he tries to blame anyone BUT himself. The buck does not stop in the Obama White House for anything!!!
Progressives are like substance abusers, it is always someone else's fault.
Preventive medicine is the key, Rogue, and those 55 million people have NO preventive medicine unless they can pay cash for it, which most cannot afford at anywhere from $300 to $500 per person for an annual exam. Preventive medicine prolongs life expectancy, as your numbers will testify.

It's also no defence that one can always get free treatment IN CASE OF EMERGENCY at any ER. If you have to get to that point to get free health care (after they've gone through your pockets and wallet as you lay there inert), then you have to start asking questions. At least, if per capita health care costs were less in the US than the other 33 OECD countries, you could say you're saving money. But no, they are up to double per capita costs. It wouldn't hurt for you guys to study the countries with the best universal health care plans, copy their successes and avoid their failures, because, yes, they are not perfect. Nothing is.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178612 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you make up your mind. Are you worried about people who do NOT have health care INSURANCE of those without HEALTH CARE? People on Medicaid do not have INSURANCE but do have HEALTH CARE!!!
No, his interview was not excellent. You can tell he is deeply disturbed and, yes, he tries to blame anyone BUT himself. The buck does not stop in the Obama White House for anything!!!
Progressives are like substance abusers, it is always someone else's fault.
Sorry, you are blind as usual. He apologized profusely, and said plainly, in excellent English , that he and he alone was responsible for the mess. That he would try to fix that 5% who could not keep their plan, that the buck stopped at him. Are you deaf?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178613 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The only problem Obama has with ObamaCare is that The People are blaming him for the failures and not the evil insurance companies.
Insurance companies have no business in Universal Health care. Hillary Clinton tried to exclude them, but hey, they had already contributed to her campaign, they didn't like that, turned their lobbyists on her. We know how that went. No universal health care. Now, Obama compromised, allowed the rapacious insurance companies in. He should not have. These crooks have no business in universal health care. Let them stick to supplementary coverage, it's what they do here, like semi-private instead of ward, dental coverage, etc and even those crumbs that are left to them are handled in THEIR favour only.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178614 Nov 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
Number of uninsured Americans rises to 50.7 million
By Richard Wolf, USA TODAY
A record rise in the number of people without health insurance across the nation is fueling renewed debate over a health care law that could to work better at boosting coverage than controlling costs.
More than 50 million people were uninsured last year, almost one in six U.S. residents, the Census Bureau reported Thursday. The percentage with private insurance was the lowest since the government began keeping data in 1987.
The reasons for the rise to 50.7 million, or 16.7%, from 46.3 million uninsured, or 15.4%, were many: workers losing their jobs in the recession, companies dropping employee health insurance benefits, families going without coverage to cut costs. Driving much of the increase, however, was the rising cost of medical care; a Kaiser Family Foundation report shows workers now pay 47% more than they did in 2005 for family health coverage, while employers pay 20% more.
SENIORS: Despite recession, they see income gains
Although the health care law signed by President Obama in March is designed to insure an additional 32 million people in public and private programs, it doesn't fully kick in until 2014. For the next few years, experts say, the problem could get worse. The average cost to insure a family of four is already about $14,000.
"Eventually, more people will be covered if everything goes the way it should starting in 2014," says Helen Darling, president of the National Business Group on Health, which represents large employers. "But that's four years away, and there's going to be a lot of financial pain and economic burden before 2014."
The increase in the uninsured population had been expected as employers continue to shed jobs. Those in low-income households were three times as likely to be uninsured as those with incomes above $75,000. Workers ages 18-64 were the primary losers, as public programs such as Medicare, Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program protected the young and aged.
==========
==========
50.7 million in 2010. How many just prior to Obamacare? Is USA today another lame medium? Who is the liar now? Who's in denial? Boor LRS will say I'm boasting once more about Canada. Nope. Just laying out numbers which the birther/tea partyers hate.
Obama's interview was excellent. He totally shouldered responsibility for informatics snafu, said he'd tried to fix those whose plan they could not keep, though that was a low 5%- so he kept 95% of his promise, a record for a politician, no?
Path thinks people losing their jobs and health insurance is a good thing. He kept 95% of his promise? LMAO! You either keep a promise or you don't. Shouldered the responsibility? He knew this would happen and did it anyway! Without telling the American people! He purposely mislead the country. Period!(his word) Of course, you're here to apologize for yet another Obobblehead screwup. I'm not buying, head on down the road.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178615 Nov 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Path thinks people losing their jobs and health insurance is a good thing. He kept 95% of his promise? LMAO! You either keep a promise or you don't. Shouldered the responsibility? He knew this would happen and did it anyway! Without telling the American people! He purposely mislead the country. Period!(his word) Of course, you're here to apologize for yet another Obobblehead screwup. I'm not buying, head on down the road.
"I'm not buying" = "I'm in denial"

Please indicate where and when I said that I thought losing their jobs and health insurance is a good thihg" . DO SO NOW.

You think your lie about that phantom and imaginary post and link has just faded away? NOT. What a liar. What a childish puerile schoolyard prank. Tend to your 150M , or is that 150+ wells, LMAO (LRS -Dale tm reg'd). You corrected me on that, remember, then I came back, showed you the 150+, no reaction. Why? You resemble your buddy LTR with his "s". Really, the old adage "all in the same bag" applies so well to you birther birfoon buffoons.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178616 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Major Colon Powell did the initial investigation on the My Lai Massacre and he LIED!!! It was not until Congress got involved that the truth came out.
Liberal Generals like suck-ass majors like Powell. Some get promoted because they do good work while others do why brown nosing. And I am really glad that Powell was stuck in D.C. while Gen Schwarzkopf was the combat commander in the Persian Gulf.
Your post proves too me how Ronald Reagan had such a dishonest and flawed character that he had Powell as his National Security Adviser.

Reagan and Daddy Bush both promoted Powell to higher office.

With All Due Respect,

Oliver North

==========

Scandal? What Scandal?(Washington Post, 10/11/87).
Bush's Iran-Contra appointees are barely a story
September 1, 2001 / http://tinyurl.com/klqwolw

Throughout the summer of 2001, the media were profligate with resources for the Chandra Levy story, excavating every corner of her and Rep. Gary Condit's past to unearth a prurient bounty of personal detail. That level of investigative vigor mighthave exposed far more vital information had it been applied to Bush's appointment of numerous Iran-Contra veterans to key posts.

But with a few admirable exceptions, news stories about Elliot Abrams, John Negroponte and Otto Reich have largely relied on past reporting and he-said, she-said soundbites by the usual supporters and critics, rather than in-depth investigations into their complicity in one of the bloodiest scandals of the past 20 years. And their guilt is based not on speculation or gossip, but on hard evidence that they aided torturers and death squads,circumvented Congress and the Constitution, and deceived the American people.

John Negroponte, as ambassador to Honduras from 1981-85, covered up human rights abuses by the CIA-trained Battalion 316. He is Bush's choice for U.S. ambassador to the U.N. and, as Extra! went to press, was expected to clear Senate confirmation hearings.

Elliott Abrams, an assistant secretary of state under Reagan, pleaded guilty in 1991 to two counts of withholding evidence from Congress (i.e., lying) over his role in the Iran-Contra affair. Bush I pardoned him; Bush II has appointed him to the National SecurityCouncil as director of its office for democracy, human rights and international operations. The post requires no Senate approval.

Otto Reich's nomination as assistant secretary of state for Western Hemisphere affairs, the top post for Latin America, was predicted to draw the most congressional fire. Reich was head of the now-defunct Office for Public Diplomacy (OPD), which the House Committee on Foreign Affairs censured for "prohibited, covert propaganda activities"
http://fair.org/extra-online-articles/scandal...
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#178617 Nov 8, 2013
I love when birfoons feign outrage at every little thing the president does. It just warms my heart that the most awful people in the country have to suffer through a black president.

NEXT UP: A woman president.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178618 Nov 8, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
with the criminality we've seen from today's democrats, Reagans people should be seen as boy scouts. Presidents are generally allowed wide latitude when it comes to foreign policies.
Nobody went to jail in the Obama administration or even resigned.

Check out how many Republicans went to jail or had to resign during 8 years of Bush/Cheney.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178619 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Actually I never thought much of Colon Powell and when I found out he tried to cover-up the My Lai Massacre, that was it. But you Libtards will forgive him because he endorsed Obama!!! How sad!
Behind Colin Powell's Legend -- My Lai
By Robert Parry & Norman Solomon
On March 16, 1968, a bloodied unit of the Americal division stormed into a hamlet known as My Lai 4. With military helicopters circling overhead, revenge-seeking American soldiers rousted Vietnamese civilians -- mostly old men, women and children -- from their thatched huts and herded them into the village's irrigation ditches.
As the round-up continued, some Americans raped the girls. Then, under orders from junior officers on the ground, soldiers began emptying their M-16s into the terrified peasants. Some parents desperately used their bodies to try to shield their children from the bullets. Soldiers stepped among the corpses to finish off the wounded.
The slaughter raged for four hours. A total of 347 Vietnamese, including babies, died in the carnage that would stain the reputation of the U.S. Army. But there also were American heroes that day in My Lai. Some soldiers refused to obey the direct orders to kill.
A pilot named Hugh Clowers Thompson Jr. from Stone Mountain, Ga., was furious at the killings he saw happening on the ground. He landed his helicopter between one group of fleeing civilians and American soldiers in pursuit. Thompson ordered his helicopter door gunner to shoot the Americans if they tried to harm the Vietnamese. After a tense confrontation, the soldiers backed off. Later, two of Thompson's men climbed into one ditch filled with corpses and pulled out a three-year-old boy whom they flew to safety.
http://www.consortiumnews.com/archive/colin3....
I am very glad and pleased to see you are using a truthful liberal/progressive website.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178620 Nov 8, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Any one that believes anything Obama says is a fool. Any one that defends anything Obama says or does is a fool. Obama is a scoundrel, who doesn't care about what is best for our country.
Is also true of Bush/Cheney 100 fold.

========

AUDIO SURVEILLANCE AND COUNTERMEASURES
http://tinyurl.com/bh7gx
http://martykaiser.com/report~1.htm

"ENEMY OF THE STATE"
http://tinyurl.com/2gxagc
http://martykaiser.com/enemy.htm

Marty Kaiser
http://tinyurl.com/e8tmr
http://martykaiser.com/index.htm
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178621 Nov 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm not buying" = "I'm in denial"
Please indicate where and when I said that I thought losing their jobs and health insurance is a good thihg" . DO SO NOW.
You think your lie about that phantom and imaginary post and link has just faded away? NOT. What a liar. What a childish puerile schoolyard prank. Tend to your 150M , or is that 150+ wells, LMAO (LRS -Dale tm reg'd). You corrected me on that, remember, then I came back, showed you the 150+, no reaction. Why? You resemble your buddy LTR with his "s". Really, the old adage "all in the same bag" applies so well to you birther birfoon buffoons.
First, I said, "I'm not buying, move on down the road.
Second, you act as though you don't like the conclusion I arrived at in terms of you post. It's exactly what you do with other people's posts. What? Don't like it when it's turned on you? Deal with it.
Thirdly, do you not know the difference between google hits and wells? Are you really that stupid? However, for the REAL slow, 150+ wells after we sold approx. 400 wells. That was a very nice pay day! 150+ is what we have now. Confused yet? Now, the other number, 154M referred to google hits. So, where is your spastic brain having problems? Do you know the difference between an oil/gas well and a google hit? The obvious answer is "NO". These wells average 15 - 17,000 feet deep. Approximately 1 mile of it is horizontal. Got any idea what a well like that costs to drill? Do you even know how they keep the well from blowing out? Your little game of twisting posts is really old and makes you look very childish. I bet you can't tell the difference between and oil well and a gas well, can you? LMAO! "brick"

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#178622 Nov 8, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, both corrupt corporate parties are against all truth tellers in third parties.
An authentic liberal or an authentic conservative will never be nominated for president.
That is why our American masses are forced to choose from people like McCain, Romney, Dole, Dumbya Bush, Gore, Kerry, Palin, Lieberman, Dukakis etc.
In the 2008 debates look how little time was allotted to truth teller Ron Paul and truth teller Denis Kucinich.
Both stalwart politicians.

Both authentic.

Both overlooked due to media blackout.

Kucinich is just plain blunt. I look to both of them to help me figure out what is actually going on. Between the two you can learn a lot.

Shameful that when people hear "Kucinich" they most likely respond with a "bless you."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min RealDave 1,153,319
Deat Abby 12-16 13 min RACE 67
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 19 min Sublime1 23
I want to join ILLUMINATI to become rich and fa... 25 min mr fred 1
Amy 12-17 1 hr RACE 6
Amy 12-18 2 hr RACE 4
Abby 12-18 2 hr Mister Tonka 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:21 am PST

NBC Sports 8:21AM
PFT Live: Bears talk with John Mullin, Week 16 picks
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
NFL Playoffs 2014-15: AFC, NFC Postseason Predictions Heading into Week 16
NBC Sports 9:58 AM
Unnamed Bears "confused and uncomfortable" with benching Cutler
ESPN10:10 AM
Vegas reacts to Bears' benching of Cutler
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Is Chicago protecting Cutler's trade value by benching him?