BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,883)

Showing posts 157,641 - 157,660 of174,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Oh, a lot of people now know Obama has screwed them with ObamaCare and they will turn on him!!! It will only get worse and that was why 15 Democrat senators who are up for reelection met with Obama at the White House yesterday. And they have a right be be very worried. Obama will never be up for reelection but those 15 will be in less than a year and they know it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

And Obama's approval ratings show it too!
http://realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/pre...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
OMG, Brad Paisley, who did Obama by Morning last night at the CMA, also did Obama's second inauguration!
Watch Brad Paisley Perform At President Obama’s Inauguration January 22, 2013 11:29 AM
http://y108.cbslocal.com/2013/01/22/watch-bra...
Oh oh. the video has been ..... deleted! I wonder when they did that? Maybe last night!!!!
Really? How come I've got it? And why is it, Rogue, that every time there is a tech glitch, it turns into a leftist conspiracy? Do you think that anyone, Repub or Dem, has time to look at these things AND delete them? Look behind you, Rogue, some Obama thug's following you - oops, it's a Martin look-alike with dangerous skittles.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm, I wonder if Obama was ever warned about Benghazi? We may never know as Obama will not let the CIA testify!!!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, that. I thought General David Petraeus was the chief of the CIA at the time of Benghazi. And, did he not testify?
Come again, Rogue?
Yes, he testified and he quibbled. Anyone who has/is a military officer knows that if he does not tell the whole truth, he is lying.

Gen. Petraeus Testimony Ends GOP Benghazi Scandal Or Does It?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Yep, it has been over a year and we still have not heard the CIA Operatives testify!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Jacques, I don't accept Wikipedia as a legitimate source.
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Democrat_P...
http://www.democrats.org/about/our_party
DEMOCRATS
OUR PARTY
Democrats believe that we're greater together than we are on our own—that this country succeeds when everyone gets a fair shot, when everyone does their fair share, when everyone plays by the same rules. Our party, led by President Obama, is focused on building an economy that lasts—an economy that lifts up all Americans.
That's why Democrats are working to advance issues like job creation, education, health care, and clean energy—and you'll find all the information you need on these important issues right here on Democrats.org .
And yet, your buddy Rogue is a fan of Wikipedia, it's his bible. Could he be wrong? So, when we talk Democrats and their party, it's no longer the Democratic party, but the Democrat party. I see. Did you tell the media about this, NBC, CBS, PBS, FoxNews.com , ABC, all the newspapers,'cuz they sure as hell call it the Democratic party. Let's see.

Would you believe the Encyclopedia Britannica?

Encyclopedia Britannica Logo Help
School & Library Products
SHOP

Introduction
History

Policy and structure

Democratic Party, in the United States, one of the two major political parties, the other being the Republican Party.

The Democratic Party has changed significantly during its more than two centuries of existence. During the 19th century the party supported or tolerated slavery, and it opposed civil rights reforms after the Civil War in order to retain the support of Southern voters. By the mid-20th century it had undergone a dramatic ideological realignment and reinvented itself as a party supporting organized labour, the civil rights of minorities, and progressive reform. Since President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s New Deal of the 1930s, the party has also tended to favour greater government intervention in the economy and to oppose government intervention in the private, noneconomic affairs of citizens. The logo of the Democratic Party, the donkey, was popularized by cartoonist Thomas Nast in the 1870s; though widely used, it has never been officially adopted by the party.

Images
Videos

==========

Oh, I see you coming. Don't bother. The Encyclopedia Britannica is American. Has been for over 50 years.

Incidentally, still awaiting your comments on the "S" thing in our monikers.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm, I wonder if Obama was ever warned about Benghazi? We may never know as Obama will not let the CIA testify!!!
<quoted text>
I was talking about the CIA people who were IN Benghazi during the attack, and you know it.
No, I don't know it. And their chief testified. That should be enough.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Path, I see your brother, the drunk, crack-smoking Mayor, has vowed to murder someone. What's up with this slob? LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
OMG, Brad Paisley, who did Obama by Morning last night at the CMA, also did Obama's second inauguration!
Watch Brad Paisley Perform At President Obama’s Inauguration January 22, 2013 11:29 AM
http://y108.cbslocal.com/2013/01/22/watch-bra ...
Oh oh. the video has been ..... deleted! I wonder when they did that? Maybe last night!!!!
<quoted text>
Really? How come I've got it? And why is it, Rogue, that every time there is a tech glitch, it turns into a leftist conspiracy? Do you think that anyone, Repub or Dem, has time to look at these things AND delete them? Look behind you, Rogue, some Obama thug's following you - oops, it's a Martin look-alike with dangerous skittles.
I just ran it again. The top video is the Kelly Clarkson video and it worked but the bottom won was suppose to be Brad Paisley and it is .... gone with the wind.
Why would Clarkson's video work but Paisley's not?!?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Always have to qualify others knowledge. You know so much about so many things Jacques that you seem to confuse yourself with God at times. Your obviously smart enough to declare who is stupid, which is pretty much anyone that disagrees with you. As your over inflated ego and narcissistic sense of self increased, your class and humility have taken a huge hit, if you ever had any. You should take a lesson from "scrutiny", who actually is intelligent, and can disagree with more class then any of us the majority of the time.
Number 1, I don't use your kind of language. I will say "stupid" now and then when it's well deserved. Apart from that, my language is very mild. I agree with you on Scrutiny, he's very smooth and capable;

Number 2, I challenge Rogue at least once every three days to prove what he STATES. Hardly ever does, I badger him and then , not unlike his buddy LRS, he say she provided it, which is of course a lie;

Number 3, I said I knew as much about the military and aviation as he does. And I do. I did not say I was more intelligent or was smarter. Dumb people who are NOT smart say that.

Number 4, and it's unrelated to above. You bawled me out for misspelling your moniker. I showed you why, I was right, you intentionally misspelled my name tens of times. You haven't come back to say, "hey, Jacques, I was wrong to remind you that you were misspelling my moniker." Not man enough to admit you boobooed , are you?

You are you, I am me. Deal with it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Excellent, very entertaining. Many thanks.
QUIT deleting my posts!
PLEASE!

American Lady
Danville, KY Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#178542
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>

RS was THIS:
VIETNAM WAR - HOT LANDING ZONE - HELICOPTERS

and 'possibly part of THIS:
1972 Vietnam Air War May 10 Dogfight

Do NOT 'dog' him ... pUnk!
He IS an American Veteran!

<3

u r 'nothing'...!!!
imo!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

American Lady
Danville, KY Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#178550 48 min ago
American Lady wrote:
November 6, 2013 - Billy Graham will share a message of hope with North America as he turns 95.
Churches involved with the massive 'My Hope with Billy Graham' movement are projecting a quarter of a million Christians will hold gatherings to share the Gospel with friends, family and neighbors this week.
"With all my heart, I want to leave you with the truth," Billy Graham will tell viewers gathered in living rooms, dormitories, churches, movie theaters and prison cells Nov. 7-10, as he shares the hope of Christ with the masses for what could be the last time.
The evangelist and "pastor to the presidents" will turn 95 years old on Thursday. After traveling the world and preaching the Gospel for six decades, all he wanted for his birthday was the chance to share the message of Jesus with his home continent one more time.
http://crossmap.christianpost.com/news/north-...
I'll be 'watching it on
Sean Hannity on FNC @ 10PM :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, I don't know it. And their chief testified. That should be enough.
Well, Major Colon Powell did the initial investigation on the My Lai Massacre and he LIED!!! It was not until Congress got involved that the truth came out.
Liberal Generals like suck-ass majors like Powell. Some get promoted because they do good work while others do why brown nosing. And I am really glad that Powell was stuck in D.C. while Gen Schwarzkopf was the combat commander in the Persian Gulf.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Yep, voting for a third party is throwing your vote away. Bush-41 lost because 19% of the people voted for Ross Perot in 1992 and in 2000 Owl Gore lost because 2.74% of the voters voted for Ralph Nader.
Oh well, the gate swings both ways and sooner than later it will swing RIGHT.

Libertarians Swung Virginia to the Democrat

Posted By Chris Graham on Nov 7, 2013

My homestate of Virginia is reliably unreliable in elections.

We currently have a Republican governor, for example, and the two governors before him were Democrats and the two before them were Republicans. The governor-elect, Terry McAuliffe, is a Democrat.

The incumbent lieutenant governor is a Republican. Before him was a Democrat, before him was another Republican, and before him were four more Democrats. The lieutenant-governor-elect taking the reins from the current Republican is a Democrat.

The current attorney general is a Republican, as were the eight AGs before him. The attorney-general-elect is a Republican as well, but because he’s only 0.5 percentage points ahead of the Democrat, a recount is all but guaranteed and could very well give us a Democratic AG.

So as you can see, Virginia is one of the swingin’est of swing states

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/3596/libertarians-s...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Post #178520
AND
another one!
American Lady wrote:
COUNTRY-MUSIC STARS MOCK OBAMACARE IN SONG
Critics lash out over ‘rich, white racists' at CMA Awards
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/country-music-star...
tee hee hee
However, some folks got their knickers in a twist over the performance, accusing the CMA’s of “slandering” President Obama and his signature health-care law.

The claims of “racism” and “lynch mobs” prompted readers of the website Twitchy to weigh in on the reaction to the Obamacare parody. Here is a sampling of comments:

— The Truth Hurts.

— Just more of that so called tolerance on display from the double standard liberals. It’s the one thing they are really good at besides being in denial of what they have done to every American through their continued blind loyalty to Dear Leader.

— That’s funnier then a rodeo clown running around with an Obama mask on! <<---<<<<

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/country-music-star...

I 'guess' they'll
TRY
to 'shutdown'

The Academy of COUNTRY MUSIC Awards ...

now ...

;~)

==========

Leave me alone ... MODS!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been in a meeting with Gen. Colon Powell? I have, a dozen of them. And I also knew him when he was the V Corps (fifth core) commander in Germany. My wife even hosted a coffee which Alma Powell attended and I dropped by and got to meet her to.
I have flown back up for Gen Abrams in Vietnam and also flew Gen. McCaffrey on three occasions. No, not Barry McCaffrey but his dad, Gen. William J. McCaffrey. I have also flown the back up aircraft for SecArmy Martin R. Hoffmann.
Usually four-star and above have a back-up aircraft and if you are president you get two back-ups. If you ever seen less than three Marine Presidential Flight helicopters, the president is not on-board. And you do knot no if he is the in the lead aircraft, middle, or tail-end Charlie as they constantly swap positions in flight.
Oh, when I was 12 y/o I saw the YOH-4, YOH-5 and YOH-6 all lined up and I got to crawl all over them. The YOH-4 evolved into the OH-58A and the Bell 206 Jetranger.
F
Oh, you were in a meeting with Gen Powell, now were you? Incidentally, I wonder how your number 1 fan, Obstetrick, feels about your calling him "Colon". Did you have the guts to tell him that to his face at that meeting, that you spelled his name like a butt part? Anyhow, I digress. You know more about the military and politics because you attended a meeting where Gen Powell was present? What did you contribute to that meeting? Your wife hosted a coffee for Mrs Powell and that makes YOU an expert on things military? WTG. And you flew with four-star generals? More military and political savvy. Do you realize how all of this means zilch? You know, I spotted Queen Elizabeth when she visited Ottawa 10 Years ago. Now I'm an expert on royalty.

I'm not gonna tell you who I met, had dinner with in my career. I'll limit myself to telling you that I got closer to Powell than you could ever hope to. Anything more on me would impress no one, and certainly NO ONE is interested, not you, not your friends or mine as to who I met or rubbed shoulders with. NOBODY.

Name-dropping will get you nowhere fast. Well, it already did.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, do you know the UH-1 Huey and the OV-1 Mohawk have the same basic Lycoming (now Honeywell) T-53. The Huey versions redlines at 50 ft lbs torque while the Mohawk version relines at 100 ft lbs torque and even most Army pilot who flew both types don't know that. I never flew a Mohawk but how come I know?!?
I even had to explain that to my own father who, among other things, flew the Mohawk demonstration at the 60th Anniversary of the Wright Brother's flight at Kittyhawk.
I is because they is an inverse relationship between rpm and torque. They both put our 1,100 HP but one at 3,300 rpm @ 100 ft lbs tq and the other at 6,600 rpm @ 50 ft. lbs tq.
Oh, not many A&P mechanics have built their own plane but they know how to inspect them so if I build my own I will need an A&P sign off on each step of the build and I would have to have a test pilot do the initial flight.
Lycoming engines are pure s-h-i-t. Always have been, always will be.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Actually I never thought much of Colon Powell and when I found out he tried to cover-up the My Lai Massacre, that was it. But you Libtards will forgive him because he endorsed Obama!!! How sad!

Behind Colin Powell's Legend -- My Lai

By Robert Parry & Norman Solomon

On March 16, 1968, a bloodied unit of the Americal division stormed into a hamlet known as My Lai 4. With military helicopters circling overhead, revenge-seeking American soldiers rousted Vietnamese civilians -- mostly old men, women and children -- from their thatched huts and herded them into the village's irrigation ditches.

As the round-up continued, some Americans raped the girls. Then, under orders from junior officers on the ground, soldiers began emptying their M-16s into the terrified peasants. Some parents desperately used their bodies to try to shield their children from the bullets. Soldiers stepped among the corpses to finish off the wounded.

The slaughter raged for four hours. A total of 347 Vietnamese, including babies, died in the carnage that would stain the reputation of the U.S. Army. But there also were American heroes that day in My Lai. Some soldiers refused to obey the direct orders to kill.

A pilot named Hugh Clowers Thompson Jr. from Stone Mountain, Ga., was furious at the killings he saw happening on the ground. He landed his helicopter between one group of fleeing civilians and American soldiers in pursuit. Thompson ordered his helicopter door gunner to shoot the Americans if they tried to harm the Vietnamese. After a tense confrontation, the soldiers backed off. Later, two of Thompson's men climbed into one ditch filled with corpses and pulled out a three-year-old boy whom they flew to safety.

http://www.consortiumnews.com/archive/colin3....

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And Obama's approval ratings show it too!
http://realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/pre...
Hmm,he's not running in 2016, Rogue. Can't, says the Constitution. Otherwise he'd run and win a third term, like Clinton would have, hands down. What with all the help the Dems get from the clueless Repub party. Take the last 8 or 9 candidates they ran for presidential nominees. Duds. And they chose the biggest dud of all, Romney, the very one who believes you're an abomination. Romney : "Americans, men and women, even though the vast majority of you are not Mormons, and therefore abominations, will you please for me?". LMAO (LRS-Dale-Rogue tm reg'd).

Oh, those 15 Dem senators at the White House. I suppose you received more "insider info", like the supreme court and Obamacare on what they discussed. Keep going.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>QUIT deleting my posts!
PLEASE!

American Lady
Danville, KY Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#178542

American Lady wrote, "<quoted text>

RS was THIS:
VIETNAM WAR - HOT LANDING ZONE - HELICOPTERS

and 'possibly part of THIS:
1972 Vietnam Air War May 10 Dogfight

Do NOT 'dog' him ... pUnk!
He IS an American Veteran!

<3

u r 'nothing'...!!!
imo!
"
Quit posting stupid crap. Please

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

One of my biggest regrets I have was shunning Hugh Thompson, the hero of My Lai. I saw him a few times at the Officer's Club at Fort Rucker in 1972-73 and he was always alone and I would hear people say, "My Lai, My Lai" and all I knew was that My Lai was bad and HE had something to do with it.
God I wish I had know the truth because I would have been glad to shake his hand. He was not recognized until about thirty years later for his heroism.

Hugh Thompson, Jr.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Thompson,_J... .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 157,641 - 157,660 of174,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RealDave 1,077,542
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 11 min bensleys thoughts 1
Thousands march in downtown Chicago in support ... 17 min bensleys thoughts 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 26 min bensleys thoughts 5
City to install more jet noise monitors in Chicago 36 min bensleys thoughts 1
Israel And Palestine, An Animated Introduction 49 min Charles Idemi 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr NITiN 2
•••
•••