BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243471 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#178802 Nov 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama does not fudge the numbers? How about the unemployment numbers for Sep. 2012? California did not report their numbers but that did not stop the federal report. Oh, they fixed those ..... right after the elections ...... and blamed California who probably was in cahoots with Obama.
Have I not taught you anything? LOL

For the most part Republicans are Gangsters and Democrats are Racketeers.

All Governments worldwide lie to their citizenry.

=====

http://www.democracynow.org/shows/2006/12/18
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#178803 Nov 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, Therealnews will only talk about BO (Before Obama). And when you bring it to his attention, there is never a reply.
READ MY LIPS:

Obama is a corporate hack loser just like Reagan, the Bush's and the Clinton's.

----------

Executive Order: Blocking Property of Certain Persons Who Threaten Stabilization Efforts in Iraq / July 17, 2007 /
The Executive Order signed by Bush on July 17 is entitled "Blocking Property of Certain Persons Who Threaten Stabilization Efforts in Iraq".

This order authorizes the confiscation of any and all properties belonging to two classes of American citizens (or anyone else for that matter):

1. Anyone who opposes the administration's "peace and stability program" in Iraq. In other words, anyone who opposes the occupation of Iraq by American forces.

2. Anyone who can be accused of "undermining efforts to promote economic reconstruction", or those who oppose the confiscation and privatization of Iraq's oil resources - otherwise known as the "Oil Sharing Agreement" which gives 87 % of the revenues from Iraq oil to the Anglo-American oil giants. Anyone with a sense of history knows that this is the result of the Cheney-Oil company Energy Plan. The one which divvied up the Iraqi oil fields to the American oil companies; yes, the energy plan the administration refused to disclose because of "Executive Privilege".

This Order violates the First Fourth and Fifth Amendments of the Constitution. It removes the right of free speech and expression and the right to dissent.

It has not been discussed by the Congress, nor has it been disclosed by the media. The same media which parroted the administration's lies to justify invading Iraq all those years ago.

Of all the illegal acts by this administration, it seems to me the self declared right to confiscate the property of citizens without due process of law should be the final straw.

If congress - both Republican and Democrat - do not do something NOW to bring this criminal conspiracy to the bar of justice, it seems to me that they are just as guilty as the administration.

In that case we can kiss our nation goodbye. I wonder, is this how the citizens of Germany felt in the 1930s?

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#178804 Nov 9, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
So because the country didn't officially exist at the time of his birth... anyone born in such "country" is... automatically.... a US citizen??
No, he's a US citizen because he was born in Hawaii at the right time. A few years earlier and he would not have been a citizen.
FOADIAF, you waste of space.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178805 Nov 9, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected and my post was meant for AL.
I was trying to be cute and it was the wrong choice of words, wording, phrasing, phraseology, terminology, and plagiarism.
It does not apply to anyone, well not really. LOL
Your post seems spot on too me.
Like you have stated before, you can drive but you cannot fix your engine.
I just think it was all good fun
wojar

Phoenix, AZ

#178806 Nov 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops! Looks like someone hit a nerve.
For your reference, Twinkerbelle. Doesn't seem you know as much as you thought you did about the islands.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2013/11...
Huh? A nerve? I have been in private practice or corporate positions for most if my life, idiot.
wojar

Phoenix, AZ

#178807 Nov 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops! Looks like someone hit a nerve.
For your reference, Twinkerbelle. Doesn't seem you know as much as you thought you did about the islands.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2013/11...
And hurricanes hit Florida and the Gulf coast. Moron.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178808 Nov 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>And hurricanes hit Florida and the Gulf coast. Moron.
Hurricanes hit the Gulf Coast? No shyt? Very sharp of you, Marmaduke. Don't you remember telling me how that area (PI) rarely got hit? You'll never admit it, but you do remember, as do I.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178809 Nov 9, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You HAVE to sign up for those Grade 3 remedial reading classes or continue at your own peril. Let me repeat my post which you clearly did not understand :
<quoted text>
To you, someone who is superior to you in every way is an azz. Must I therefore deduct that practically every human being on earth is an azz?
moronic drivel

Ottawa

#178810 Nov 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
moronic drivel
How does it feel to be looked upon as an azz by over 6 million people? The only fracking going on with you is where your brain is located - your posterior and below the belt.

<quoted text>
You HAVE to sign up for those Grade 3 remedial reading classes or continue at your own peril. Let me repeat my post which you clearly did not understand :

<quoted text>
To you, someone who is superior to you in every way is an azz. Must I therefore deduct that practically every human being on earth is an azz?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#178811 Nov 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have PROOF that the CIA was dealing in drugs?
From Wiki: The U.S. State Department paid over $806,000 to known drug traffickers to carry humanitarian assistance to the Contras.
Humanitarian assistance is not drugs! Next, I suppose Obama has not been arming Muslim extremest in Syria who are affiliated with ..... al Qaeda? There is a lot of shady dealings going on during war.
Remember during WWII Soviet Russia was an ally of our? The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Again, you have zero proof that the Reagan administration was involved in any drug dealings.
I said the CIA was helping flood America with cocaine. I didn't say he was a moron. Did you think he was going to cut them a check and write "cocaine" in the memo line? They also supplied all things transportation.

"Once you set up a covert operation to supply arms and money, it's very difficult to separate it from the kind of people who are involved in other forms of trade, and especially drugs. There is a limited number of planes, pilots and landing strips. By developing a system for supply of the Contras, the US built a road for drug supply into the US."

Former CIA agent David MacMichael

John Lichfield and Tim Cornwell, "'America has fought the wrong war': Did US policy in central America in the 1980s assist the growth of the Colombian cocaine cartels?" The Independent (26 August 1989)

What does Obama or Russia have to do with it?

Sure they financed and armed people who the administration found beneficial to our "national interest". We have been doing that for almost as long as we have been a nation wealthy enough to.

So hard for you to believe that drug profits in America helped finance those same contras?

Maybe the CIA didn't sell it per say. But our media sure did run those commercials.

""A major drug epidemic seems to be sweeping the city! Users call it crack. It is even more powerful than cocaine and it is dirt cheap. You can get it nearly everywhere, here are clips of people dealing at 7th and Brisbane Street also 3rd and Main alongside the phone booths. It comes in vials like this... and we are told it is enough for one person. It cost 3 dollars. Because it is so cheap and effective it is popping up everywhere.

Did we mention it is cheap? And you can get it almost anywhere? And that it is an improvement on cocaine?

Here's Tom with the weather.""

Ottawa

#178812 Nov 9, 2013
Corr : underestimated the number of people who think, who KNOW you're an azz : 6 billion.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178813 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>
How does it feel to be looked upon as an azz by over 6 million people? The only fracking going on with you is where your brain is located - your posterior and below the belt.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Repeated moronic drivel....even more lame.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#178814 Nov 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a
Typical American *Patriot*...
What r u? commie :)
He is a dime a dozen.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178815 Nov 9, 2013
Corr : underestimated the number of people who think, who KNOW you're an azz : 6 billion.
Path, you won the azzhole of the century award a long time ago. You're getting clownstomped on a daily basis, Path. But, pretend you're not, it's what you do best.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#178816 Nov 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Paisley is a pop country musician, his music is just as bland as his name.
<quoted text>
Hummmm, then why did he preform in 2013 Obama inauguration ball? You Libtards thought he was great when he campaigned for Obama but now because he does no longer an ObamaCare booster, his name is .... Mudd!
Brad Paisley Performs at Presidential Inaugural Ball
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Obamas party with 30,000 close friends - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2013/01/21/politics/inaugural-bal ... ;
Jan 22, 2013 - After celebrating his second inauguration with a throng estimated at ... who also designed her inaugural gown in 2009, and the president wore .... were to perform at the two balls, including Alicia Keys, Brad Paisley,... Keys changed the lyrics of her hit "Girl on Fire" from "This girl is on fire" to "Obama's ......
<quoted text>
But he was good enough for Obama, wasn't he?!? After all, he did preform at the inauguration ball!!!
But I am soooo sorry that I jerked your chain. You judge people based on if the support Obama and nothing else.
Didn't watch the ball. Not an Obama fanatic.

I judge musicians on their talent.

He has been a staple on the easy listening country stations for over a decade. People will listen to anything if it is branded correctly.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#178817 Nov 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
When I was leaving Vietnam I was at the 90th Replacement Battalion, Long Bin, when I ran into a fellow classmate. He was wearing a CIB (Combat Infantry Badge) on his uniform which is not common for an aviator so I asked him about it.
He was shot down in a landing zone and it was so hot they could only get the wounded out. The platoon leader had been wounded and evacuated so he became the only officer at the LZ and therefore became the acting platoon leader of an infantry unit and he had to spend the night with them.
He also was awarded the Silver Star for recovering one M60D machine gun and several thousands of rounds of badly need ammo. His aircraft had crashed on it's left side so he, and his crew chief, had to stand on the top to get in and out of all the while being shot at!!!
Yep, nothing like being in a clear area standing on something surrounded by bad guys.
The D-model M60 machine gun was the aviation version. Instead of a butt-stock it had spade-grips and a butterfly trigger. It still had a bi-pod just in case you got shot down and had to use it on the ground.
That was something you really didn't want to know that someone thought you might need the bi-pod!!!
The perfect storm of misfortune. Good to hear he survived.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#178818 Nov 9, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Like it or not the Constitution tell you who will be citizens (est. 1866/1868), not English Common Law.
The remainder of your post hasn't any relevance.
I am coming to realize that what is relevant to you, and what is relevant to the rest of the world are two very different things.

I can promise you. Ark exists. And it changed the interpretation of the constitution.

I can also promise you that not one case will be overturned because "Dale doesn't think Ark is relevant... your honor."

Not only is it relevant... it is all that is relevant when the term "natural born citizen" arises.

I am fully aware that if a law is unconstitutional, it should not be a law.

And eventually, if the SCOTUS finds it so... it won't be.

But covering your eyes and plugging your ears doesn't change what happens in the real world.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#178819 Nov 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a big country fan but I know who Brad Paisley is. I saw Dolly Pardon's show and even bumped shoulders with Merle Haggard while I was leaving, and he was entering, a men's room at a truck stop. A few seconds after we bumped shoulders I recognized him but there is no way I was going to bug him in a men's room.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-iYY2FQHFwEXX
Merle was a legendary musician.

A drunken piece of ....

But he had talent. That is enough for me.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178820 Nov 9, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I am coming to realize that what is relevant to you, and what is relevant to the rest of the world are two very different things.
I can promise you. Ark exists. And it changed the interpretation of the constitution.
I can also promise you that not one case will be overturned because "Dale doesn't think Ark is relevant... your honor."
Not only is it relevant... it is all that is relevant when the term "natural born citizen" arises.
I am fully aware that if a law is unconstitutional, it should not be a law.
And eventually, if the SCOTUS finds it so... it won't be.
But covering your eyes and plugging your ears doesn't change what happens in the real world.
Ark was an exception, nothing more. The court was wrong according to the law. Period.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#178821 Nov 9, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fulbright scholatships, wait for it, are available ONLY to graduate students.
The “born in Kenya” story is the height of the loony side of the birther movement. It is based on forgeries like that of Lucas D. Smith, and falsifications–such as the claim that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya—when she actually said right on the same tape that he was born IN HAWAII, and she said in another interview that the first that her family in Kenya had heard of Obama’s birth was in a letter FROM HAWAII.
Lucas D. Smith, a convicted felon, claimed that he went to Kenya and got Obama’s birth certificate at a hospital in Mombasa. But Lucas D. Smith has constantly refused to show proof that he, Smith, had ever gone to Kenya. All that he would have to do would be to show a Kenya stamp on a page of a passport, but Lucas D. Smith has refused to do that, constantly, and he has also constantly refused to say why he will not show that proof.(Moreover, his “birth certificate” uses US date formats [month/day/year] and not the day/month/year format used in Kenya.)
Laying aside for a moment the overwhelming proof that Obama was born in Hawaii, the evidence that Obama was NOT born in Kenya is also very strong. There were a grand total of 21 people who came to the USA from Kenya in 1961. Of these only seven were US citizens. And the birther myth has always been that Obama’s parents went there and returned by plane, but only one person came to the USA from Kenya in 1961 by plane and that person was, wait for it, NOT a US citizen. And Obama’s father did not go to Kenya in 1961 either (making it unlikely that his mother did, since travel late in pregnancy was rare, and even more rare without the husband going along). WND has proved with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961.
And the Kenyan government investigated the “born in Kenya” story, and found that it was not true.
“Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, can’t understand why his office gets so many baseless questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
“It’s madness,” said Chessoni on Monday.“His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.””
http://washingtonindependent.com/53654/forged
Obama has a Hawaii birth certificate, and the officials of both parties in Hawaii have confirmed that fact. It is also confirmed by the birth announcement in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961, which were sent to the papers only by the DOH of Hawaii.
Oh, and there is this:
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/kapiol
You should be ashamed of yourself for defending someone who couldn't tell the truth if he was holding a stack of bibles. Obama lies every time he opens his mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Coffee Party 1,761,775
REPENT SCIOTA ILL REPENT JESUS CHRIST FOREVER ... 1 hr repent now 4
JESUS CHRIST JESUS CHRIST JESUS CHRIST repent 1 hr repent now 3
Trump says Kids Over Medicated 2 hr Country Boy Can S... 2
We needed a miracle...so God sent Donald Trump 7 hr Chilli J 6
Trump is A (Oct '17) 11 hr Unbrainwashable 773
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 hr MPMMB 12,324

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages