BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243266 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178777 Nov 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry if the truth hurts, loser.
" I am azzhole intolerant!"
Almost, just remove the last word from that statement.
<quoted text>
Act like an azz, get treated like an azz. You remember that, no? I treat all azzholes equally.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Glendale, AZ

#178778 Nov 9, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
People who are able to do something well can do that thing for a living, while people who are not able to do anything that well make a living by teaching.
Yeah right, Einstein couldn't do physics so that's why he taught at Princeton.

Hayden couldn't compose so that's why he taught Beethoven (briefly).

And Ted Williams was a batting instructor for the Red Sox because he couldn't hit.

Yale Med School professors can't do their specialty?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Glendale, AZ

#178779 Nov 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Act like an azz, get treated like an azz. You remember that, no? I treat all azzholes equally.
That's why the sorry fool loathes himself so much.
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#178780 Nov 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, Einstein couldn't do physics so that's why he taught at Princeton.
Hayden couldn't compose so that's why he taught Beethoven (briefly).
And Ted Williams was a batting instructor for the Red Sox because he couldn't hit.
Yale Med School professors can't do their specialty?
LOL

I was being sarcastic.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178781 Nov 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Act like an azz, get treated like an azz. You remember that, no? I treat all azzholes equally.
To you, someone who is superior to you in every way is an azz. Must I therefore deduct that practically every human being on earth is an azz?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178782 Nov 9, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I was being sarcastic.
Sarcastic, yes, and I got that. But you were partly right. One must not confuse teaching, which is an art, and practicing what one was taught, which is totally different art. Being the best engineer in the world does not make one the best engineering teacher in the world, or even in one University.

wojar gave sport as an example. Excellent example as we can plainly see who are the best coaches and the best players. How many star players ever became star coaches? Hmmmm, not a whole lot. Why? You can't teach natural talent, but teachers who possess savvy such as the acquired mechanics of the game, but not much natural talent, CAN, and DO .

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Goodyear, AZ

#178783 Nov 9, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I was being sarcastic.
That's good. That quote from Shaw is perhaps the most misunderstood and abused passage he ever wrote.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178785 Nov 9, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
To you, someone who is superior to you in every way is an azz. Must I therefore deduct that practically every human being on earth is an azz?
Do try and open your eyes every now and then. You'll see that aholes, such as yourself, are extremely rare. Just think Path, you're a relic from the azzhole age! A rarity, indeed!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178786 Nov 9, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush and Cheney were the Kings at fudging the numbers.
Bush Fuzzy Math Cartoon Video
http://www.thebots.net/
And Obama does not fudge the numbers? How about the unemployment numbers for Sep. 2012? California did not report their numbers but that did not stop the federal report. Oh, they fixed those ..... right after the elections ...... and blamed California who probably was in cahoots with Obama.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178787 Nov 9, 2013
Ya know, Therealnews will only talk about BO (Before Obama). And when you bring it to his attention, there is never a reply.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Mesa, AZ

#178788 Nov 9, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarcastic, yes, and I got that. But you were partly right. One must not confuse teaching, which is an art, and practicing what one was taught, which is totally different art. Being the best engineer in the world does not make one the best engineering teacher in the world, or even in one University.
wojar gave sport as an example. Excellent example as we can plainly see who are the best coaches and the best players. How many star players ever became star coaches? Hmmmm, not a whole lot. Why? You can't teach natural talent, but teachers who possess savvy such as the acquired mechanics of the game, but not much natural talent, CAN, and DO .
Exactly. Gary Kubiac was a backup QB his entire NFL career, but is currently head coach of the Houston Texans. Lawrence Taylor was arguably the greatest linebacker in NFL history but could never be a coach.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Mesa, AZ

#178789 Nov 9, 2013
He who can do and teach does and teaches. He who cannot does neither.

What is ironic is that Shaw never intended the statement about he who cannot do, teaches, to be understood as true, but rather he intended it to be understood as an idiotic utterance of an ignorant lout.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#178790 Nov 9, 2013
Obots, We have a felon in the White House!

Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document that at least one expert will say is valid?

Instead, every one of the experts have determined that it is a fraudulent document!

Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document and have any law enforcement official say that it is legitimate?

Why canít anyone who knows that he is a liar bring them-self to call him out for the biggest lie that he has told the American people?
How could anyone but Obama prove they were an American citizen without a valid birth certificate?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Chandler, AZ

#178791 Nov 9, 2013
It's the weekend and all my colleagues here in Arizona are having a great time. I'm stuck in my hotel suite recovering from a B. burgdorferi infection that I caught from a tick bite in Connecticut (Old Lyme is in CT; that's where the name,'Lyme', in Lyme Disease comes from.) It's nasty. Thank goodness for azithromycin!

A walk around the tree lined lake can be hazardous!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178792 Nov 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
He who can do and teach does and teaches. He who cannot does neither.
What is ironic is that Shaw never intended the statement about he who cannot do, teaches, to be understood as true, but rather he intended it to be understood as an idiotic utterance of an ignorant lout.
Oops! Looks like someone hit a nerve.

For your reference, Twinkerbelle. Doesn't seem you know as much as you thought you did about the islands.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2013/11...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Chandler, AZ

#178793 Nov 9, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Obots, We have a felon in the White House!
Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document that at least one expert will say is valid?
Instead, every one of the experts have determined that it is a fraudulent document!
Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document and have any law enforcement official say that it is legitimate?
Why canít anyone who knows that he is a liar bring them-self to call him out for the biggest lie that he has told the American people?
How could anyone but Obama prove they were an American citizen without a valid birth certificate?
If you really want to do something about it, you and your neighbor, BirfoonLady, should slaughter an ox on a stone altar and then burn your offering.

Good luck.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#178794 Nov 9, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Obots, We have a felon in the White House!
Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document that at least one expert will say is valid?
Instead, every one of the experts have determined that it is a fraudulent document!
Why can't the Kenyan produce a valid document and have any law enforcement official say that it is legitimate?
Why canít anyone who knows that he is a liar bring them-self to call him out for the biggest lie that he has told the American people?
How could anyone but Obama prove they were an American citizen without a valid birth certificate?
He has a valid birth certificate.
You do realize there was no country of Kenya at the time the President was born, don't you?
Oh, wait. I forget that you people make it all up as you go along.
Continue in your self imposed ignorance and idiocy.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#178795 Nov 9, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
You do realize there was no country of Kenya at the time the President was born, don't you?
So because the country didn't officially exist at the time of his birth... anyone born in such "country" is... automatically.... a US citizen??

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178796 Nov 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do try and open your eyes every now and then. You'll see that aholes, such as yourself, are extremely rare. Just think Path, you're a relic from the azzhole age! A rarity, indeed!
You HAVE to sign up for those Grade 3 remedial reading classes or continue at your own peril. Let me repeat my post which you clearly did not understand :

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
To you, someone who is superior to you in every way is an azz. Must I therefore deduct that practically every human being on earth is an azz?
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#178797 Nov 9, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarcastic, yes, and I got that. But you were partly right. One must not confuse teaching, which is an art, and practicing what one was taught, which is totally different art. Being the best engineer in the world does not make one the best engineering teacher in the world, or even in one University.
wojar gave sport as an example. Excellent example as we can plainly see who are the best coaches and the best players. How many star players ever became star coaches? Hmmmm, not a whole lot. Why? You can't teach natural talent, but teachers who possess savvy such as the acquired mechanics of the game, but not much natural talent, CAN, and DO .
I stand corrected and my post was meant for AL.

I was trying to be cute and it was the wrong choice of words, wording, phrasing, phraseology, terminology, and plagiarism.

It does not apply to anyone, well not really. LOL

Your post seems spot on too me.

Like you have stated before, you can drive but you cannot fix your engine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min JCPete 1,685,706
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Alain Vain 11,808
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 105,444
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr doG mnaDed lyHo i... 72,046
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lincoln Square 6 hr amdillion 31
Trump Bribes FBI Agent he Accepts 7 hr Jeffrey 1
Trump is A 9 hr No wall aho 387

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages