BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243399 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178761 Nov 9, 2013
Obama Economy Labor Force Participation Rate Hits Low Not Seen Since 1977 - Ronald Bailey|Nov. 8, 2013

DreamstimeThe Bureau of Labor Statistics defines the labor force as the percent of the civilian noninstitutional population that is working or is seeking employment. During the 1950s and 1960s, the percent of Americans in the job market held steady at about 60 percent and then began rising in the 1970s as more women entered the paid job market. According to the BLS, the labor force participation rate reached its high of 67.3 percent in the year 2000. Remember this is the percent of Americans who are in the job market, employed or not.

The market-oriented liberal think-tank, the Employment Policies Institute* Employment Policy Institute has just released an analysis reporting that the labor force participation rate has dropped to 62.8 percent of the civilian population. That rate was last seen thirty-six years ago in 1977. Citing the latest BLS data, the EPI calculated that the U.S. economy added about 204,000 jobs last month. Now the bad news. The EPI further noted:

While 204,000 new jobs is a better number than we have seen recently, the month-to-month signal is potentially murky. At a time like this it’s useful to step back and take stock of the larger picture. The larger picture, however, is grim. We need 8.0 million jobs to get back to the pre-recession unemployment rate, and at the average rate of growth of the last 12 months, that won’t happen for another five years. The unemployment rate has improved substantially from its peak exactly four years ago of 10% in October 2009. However, most of that improvement was not for good reasons, it was due to the growth in the number of “missing workers”—people who have dropped out of, or never entered, the labor market because jobs opportunities are so weak. There are currently roughly 6.1 million missing workers, and if these workers were in the labor force looking for work, the unemployment rate would be 10.8 percent instead of 7.3 percent.

In other words, the reason that U.S. unemployment rate declined once the financial crisis abated is largely because so many Americans have given up seeking a job. This suggests that the Obama administration's policy of trying to regulate our way to prosperity by piling on more federal rules like minimum wage hikes, new health insurance mandates, expanding Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, setting limits of carbon dioxide emissions, ad infinitum, has failed. Who knew?

http://reason.com/blog/2013/11/08/obama-econo...
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#178762 Nov 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Classical music... said jockitch ...
ha ha ha ha ha ...
Beethoven IS 'classical'
Beethoven - Silencio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =39DNaNAMKAUXX
THOSE
'Guys'
are
PURE
*Country*
!!!
)8~D>
Another good one!

Fur Elise

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#178763 Nov 9, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Bert Lahr. Bert Lahr? You have no right to make me feel that old !
Everyone knows the Wizard of Oz.

LOL
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#178764 Nov 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
We all know the U-3 Unemployment ?ate when up from 7.2% for Sep. to 7.3% for Oct. but have you seen the U-6 Unemployment Rate? It is now a a two year HIGH!!! NOT GOOD!
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.ht...
And then there is the Labor Participation Rate which was 63.2% in Sep. but it has fallen to 62.8% which is very, very bad!!!
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
And what is sad is that you Libtards thing Obamanomics is workin'? This is going to be a very sad Christmas.
After all these years and YOU STILL have no idea who Washington DC represents.

As long as the Stock Market is up that's all these prostitutes in Congress care about.

HINT 101:

Every Three Months a small handful of the top few echelon in Corporate America trade in their stock options worth $Millions.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178765 Nov 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Isn't that queer. While Canada's unemployment numbers are going down, America's is going up. I guess Obamanomics is not working up there in Canada.
Canada gains 13,200 jobs; jobless rate at 6.9%
By Paul Vieira
OTTAWA--The Canadian economy added more jobs in October than anticipated and the unemployment rate remained at a near five-year low, as hiring in the public sector and the hospitality industry offset broad-based weakness in the private sector, Statistics Canada said Friday.
The Canadian economy created 13,200 net new jobs in October, after adding 11,900 jobs in September. Market expectations were for a gain of 11,000 in October, according to economists at Royal Bank of Canada. The jobless rate in October was 6.9%, matching last month’s level and below the consensus of 7%.
Read about the U.S. jobs report.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/canada-gains...
Thanks, but what's your rate? 7.3%? 0.4% more. Negligeable. You're down from 10.5% in 2009, don't forget. And we fudge our numbers too, probably more like 9, 10% here.

Ottawa

#178766 Nov 9, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go easy on old JacqueS from Ottawa. He spent his entire adult life working so hard and soaking up more knowledge then the rest of us combined, so that he could live a productive retirement sitting in front of a computer for hours at a time showing off his MENSA skills and proving that he is the wizard of smart. He's only trying to educate and reform you so that you can realize that the only opinions and leadership in politics that matters is being a liberal progressive. Of course you know, none of us would have any quality if life were it not for all the benevolence and altruism that progressives have won for us with other peoples votes and other peoples money.
You accused me of misspelling your name, deliberately omitting the "S" whereas you had been doing that with MY name for weeks, thus the reason for my doing so to you. You're not a man, at least not a mature man. You never came back on that, never said you erred. How you resemble your birther friends, and you dare talk about my "MENSA skills and wizard of smart"?. You, so smart, not only can you not even COPY a name correctly, you still can't tell the difference between "you're" and "your". I'll be charitable, I'll limit myself to "poor you" instead of grabbing your friend LRS's rich vocabulary and calling you dum...aww, never mind LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#178767 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks, but what's your rate? 7.3%? 0.4% more. Negligeable. You're down from 10.5% in 2009, don't forget. And we fudge our numbers too, probably more like 9, 10% here.
Bush and Cheney were the Kings at fudging the numbers.

Bush Fuzzy Math Cartoon Video
http://www.thebots.net/

Ottawa

#178768 Nov 9, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! I bet you spiked the mouse after that post Jacques, pushed your chair back and pounded your chest a few times, and then did one of those cool little end zone dances. Your such a winner! I bet your mom is so proud of what a computer tough guy you have made of yourself. What an accomplishment. Isn't there some other volunteer work you could use all that wisdom to benefit? Eat, sleep, post all day seems like an awfully shuttered lifestyle to have worked a lifetime for.
Your (sic) so wrong. What a tough one that is.

No, no pounding anything, just feeling sorry for LOSERS like you and your ilk, LRS, with his 150 M or 150+ or 400 oil well, some of them horizontal, like him LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Why'd you come back at me, LOSER, took a few seconds to hurl you to the familiar canvas where you joined all the other birther LOSERS.

Why do you make it so easy? Is it you're (sic) propensity for punishment?
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#178769 Nov 9, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
After all these years and YOU STILL have no idea who Washington DC represents.
As long as the Stock Market is up that's all these prostitutes in Congress care about.
HINT 101:
Every Three Months a small handful of the top few echelon in Corporate America trade in their stock options worth $Millions.
More accurately and correctly they take TURNS every 3 months.

Ottawa

#178770 Nov 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
We all know the U-3 Unemployment ?ate when up from 7.2% for Sep. to 7.3% for Oct. but have you seen the U-6 Unemployment Rate? It is now a a two year HIGH!!! NOT GOOD!
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.ht...
And then there is the Labor Participation Rate which was 63.2% in Sep. but it has fallen to 62.8% which is very, very bad!!!
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
And what is sad is that you Libtards thing Obamanomics is workin'? This is going to be a very sad Christmas.
M ore good news worth celebrating, Rogue. Take that, Obama.

Ottawa

#178771 Nov 9, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
You have ZERO power over any Christian......
...... PERIOD.
Yes, and he himself being a debout Christian. See what he said about his president :

Dale wrote:

<quoted text>LMAO!!! I stick pins in Obama every night, just for being the lying bastard that he is!!!
Tonight I will cutoff his head, this way the sheeple can't follow the "Judas Goat".
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#178772 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, and he himself being a debout Christian. See what he said about his president :
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I stick pins in Obama every night, just for being the lying bastard that he is!!!
Tonight I will cutoff his head, this way the sheeple can't follow the "Judas Goat".
Proverbs 25:21-22

21 If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;
if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.

22 In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head,
and the Lord will reward you.

----------

Matthew 5:43-48

Love for Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Ottawa

#178773 Nov 9, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Proverbs 25:21-22
21 If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;
if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.
22 In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head,
and the Lord will reward you.
----------
Matthew 5:43-48
Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Beautifully put. But Dale, as per most birthers and tea partyers, makes exceptions Bible-wise as he does the Constitution. All fair and square, as he and LRS, to whom Jesus speaks nightly, single out the exceptions for them. Jesus says : "Dear beloved LRS - Dale, go and get those dumbaz...Obama lovers and democrats" (we know the rest).

Ottawa

#178774 Nov 9, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Another good one!
Fur Elise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k_UOuSklNL4XX
Yes, I called these guys' music classical music, NOT classic, knowing full well what I meant. I have no pedagogical skills, realnews. Would you mind explaining to Commie UnAmerican Lady what enthusiastic hyperbole means?
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#178775 Nov 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahhhhhh
YOU don't bub!
you MEANT "classic" ...
BUT
DID NOT KNOW the CORRECT word to USE!
Yeah ... they ARE "classics"
NO ONE will be ABLE to FILL their SHOES!
)8~D>
People who are able to do something well can do that thing for a living, while people who are not able to do anything that well make a living by teaching.
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#178776 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Beautifully put. But Dale, as per most birthers and tea partyers, makes exceptions Bible-wise as he does the Constitution. All fair and square, as he and LRS, to whom Jesus speaks nightly, single out the exceptions for them. Jesus says : "Dear beloved LRS - Dale, go and get those dumbaz...Obama lovers and democrats" (we know the rest).
They also accuse me of being an Obama lover and Democrat.

ROTFL
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178777 Nov 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry if the truth hurts, loser.
" I am azzhole intolerant!"
Almost, just remove the last word from that statement.
<quoted text>
Act like an azz, get treated like an azz. You remember that, no? I treat all azzholes equally.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Glendale, AZ

#178778 Nov 9, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
People who are able to do something well can do that thing for a living, while people who are not able to do anything that well make a living by teaching.
Yeah right, Einstein couldn't do physics so that's why he taught at Princeton.

Hayden couldn't compose so that's why he taught Beethoven (briefly).

And Ted Williams was a batting instructor for the Red Sox because he couldn't hit.

Yale Med School professors can't do their specialty?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Glendale, AZ

#178779 Nov 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Act like an azz, get treated like an azz. You remember that, no? I treat all azzholes equally.
That's why the sorry fool loathes himself so much.
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#178780 Nov 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, Einstein couldn't do physics so that's why he taught at Princeton.
Hayden couldn't compose so that's why he taught Beethoven (briefly).
And Ted Williams was a batting instructor for the Red Sox because he couldn't hit.
Yale Med School professors can't do their specialty?
LOL

I was being sarcastic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min VetnorsGate 1,745,679
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Shh 12,231
Trump is A 1 hr Independent Thinker 614
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 105,472
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr Black Ice 72,074
What are the best adult dating sites in Chicago ? 7 hr Big Gay Al 5
News Shooting victim's funeral in Evanston erupts in... (Mar '08) 16 hr GANG banger whoop... 81

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages