BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
157,561 - 157,580 of 177,384 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178466 Nov 7, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying is the first of two natural bodily functions for birthers. We all know what that second function is.
That's two more than DIMs possess! It's funny watching how the gum-flapper's moods have changed in the past week. Wonder why? LMAO! Wonder if it's because all DIMs are looking like the idiots they were warned they "would" look like? Damn, they had YEARS to get it right and just couldn't do it. That is beyond incompetence and borders on lunacy! What a bunch of DABs! LMAO!

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#178467 Nov 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two points. Iran-Contra happened over twenty years ago.
Next, as usual your links did not work.
And you should change your name to "Oldrealnews"
So...if it happened twenty years ago, it is irrelevant, huh?

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#178468 Nov 7, 2013
Please let the Republicants continue this nonsense about Barack Obama's birthplace for at least three more years.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178469 Nov 7, 2013
From L.A.Times. LMAO!

"Were the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad," Barack Obama. WTF?

ROTF!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178470 Nov 7, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
From L.A.Times. LMAO!

"We’re the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad," Barack Obama. WTF?

ROTF!!!
Proof that Spam has no expiration date ...

Well at least your post is accurate for a change. Dusty, but accurate
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178471 Nov 7, 2013

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178472 Nov 7, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Once saw Fergie and Marichal face off. Banks, Williams, Santo, McCovey, Bonds and Mays ....
Now that was a great day
Great stuff. Saw the Yankees and Red Sox at Fenway three times - 58, 59, 60. Mantle, Slaughter, Berra, Martin, McDougall ,Ford, Jensen, and the great great one, Ted Williams. I was just a toddler then but how I remember. Williams hit a home run, one of many over the centre or right-field wall. Yessir, no easy homers for him off the " green monster", as he was left-handed. And what an aviator !

Waited outside after a game, got Berra's autograph on my ticket stub (I recall it had Feline dept store on it), stupid stupid and stupid, I lost it - grrr - what'd that be worth today?

Ottawa

#178473 Nov 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain, once again, exactly what Reagan what to do with Iran-Contra?
Reagan ordered his staff if they knew anything about Iran-Contra to come forward and cooperate with Congress!
And what has Obama done about Benghazi? Just the opposite what Reagan did about Iran-Contra!!! Yep, a real contrast.
Yep, Obama's administration is like the three monkeys; See no Obama, Speak no Obama, Hear no Obama!!!
1. Oh, I didn't know that Iran-Contra did not happen under Reagan's watch. Sorry ;

2. And what did Reagan have to say about Iran-Contra, which happened UNDER HIS WATCH? "Gee, I don't recall any of this...".May not be his fault, as it is said he Alzheimer had already set in. It did save him from a lot of embarrassment, though;

3. Who was punished for Iran-Contra? North? Nope. Pardoned. Who else?;

4. You consider Benhgazi in the same league as SUPPLYING Iran with arms AFTER the embassy kidnappings? Really? ;

5. As to Obama's and Sec Clinton's statements post-Iran, please state the exact lies that both told. Also state what the State dept and the CIA told them immediately after the attack on the consulate/cultural centre.

Ottawa

#178474 Nov 7, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
From L.A.Times. LMAO!
ROTF!!!
What is wrong with Obama having said that? Only one thing : he omitted satying that the intercontinental railroad was mostly built by Blacks and imported Chinese coolies who, once the railroad was finished, were denied citizenship and most basic human rights. If it makes you feel any better, we did the same thing to our Chinese coolies who built the Trans-Canada railroad.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#178475 Nov 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again channeling a man who died almost 150 years ago. Tell me, what do you think he would think of Obummer Boy?
I would "suspect" that he would have approved of Ronald Reagan and probably have Obummer Boy shot as a traitor.
So He would approve of Reagan you say skippy? The man who illegals sold arms to Iran, triples the US debt, gave amnesty to 3 million illegals and secretly armed Nicaraguan rebels without consent of Congress to start a civil war?

Keep dreaming

Location hidden

#178476 Nov 7, 2013
"illegally"
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#178477 Nov 7, 2013

Remember when Nancy Pelosi said, "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it" ???

A physician called into a radio show and said "that's the definition of a Stool sample".

That pretty well sums it up ...... for me too !!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#178478 Nov 7, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
So what bill gets to have Obamas
face?
LMAO!!! Three!
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#178479 Nov 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fox News flash. The number of Americans who have lost their health care plans is now ..... 4.2 Million!
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no...if it is on Fox it has to be true. LOL!
No, it was not on Fox, it was on Fox News. You do know there is a difference, don't you? Fox is the comedy channel you Libtards watch The Simpsons and the Family Guy on.
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#178480 Nov 7, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
From L.A.Times. LMAO!
ROTF!!!
Well, it was started by the Democrat President Lincoln, don't cha know?
And everyone know that Lincoln was Obama's Great-Great-Grandfather. Ya knows all those Democrat presidents had slaves and use to take liberties with the slave womens.
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#178481 Nov 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two points. Iran-Contra happened over twenty years ago.
Next, as usual your links did not work.
And you should change your name to "Oldrealnews"
<quoted text>
Yes, not 20 years ago, but more like 30, yet you keep harping back to Jimmy Carter, who harks BEFORE Iran-Contra. Go figure. I know you'll have no reply to that. Don't bother.
There you go again. Do you knot know what "over" twenty years means? BTW, Iran-Contra was from 1985 until 1987 which is LESS THAN thirty years ago which means I am more correct than you are.
Nanny nanny boo boo!

Location hidden

#178482 Nov 7, 2013
Owl Gore wrote:
Remember when Nancy Pelosi said, "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it" ???
A physician called into a radio show and said "that's the definition of a Stool sample".
That pretty well sums it up ...... for me too !!!
Too bad she never said those words. That is the very definition of bullshyt
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#178483 Nov 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Rogue News Flash :
The number of Americans who have gained a health plan is now : 55 million.
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Touche.
Ah, two points here AGAIN. First Obama was talking about Heath INSURANCE and Medicaid is NOT insurance on any kind but a form of .... welfare.
Next, this is the sign-up season and ObamaCare does not start until JANUARY FIRST 2014 so no one was gained anything!!!
Double Douche.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#178484 Nov 7, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, Dale.
I am going to show you why you are wrong... then I am putting it to bed. The whole argument is moot. Obama is here and will not depart till 2016.
The comma isn't nearly important as the phrase "...in my opinion".
The supreme court disagreed with his opinion.
Again, this was a speech. Not law. And LAW is all that matters in this whole spun out attempt to change reality.
1889 Wong Kim Ark is the LAW.
Born here = Citizenship And that is all there is. As posted in #178318.
LAW from 1889 trumps a speech from 1866 every time.
It doesn't matter who is subject to what and where comma's land in an old speech.
Maybe, someday... the Supreme Court will change it's mind. But that day is not today. And until that day comes...
Ark is the law. All else is bullshit.
I would be happy to discuss whether we think it is wrong or not. However, I don't see much of a point. There are lots of laws that individuals think are wrong or unfair.
What I won't do is pretend that a speech trumps SCOTUS. That is where we venture into play law. And the only thing I like less than play law, is play science.
I won't waste my time. However, I do think that you dug as hard as you could for something...anything that would make Obama's presidency seem illegitimate. And you did a better job than I could have. That was as obscure as it gets.
Well done.
LMAO!!! Nice try, but no cigar!
The Globe is the Official record of congress, what Howard said was accepted in it entirety and became the law of the land in 1868.
Oh, the USSC didn't even refer to his opinion, they chose to use English common law and discarded Constitutional Law.
In short the USSC violated the Constitution and violations of the Constitution does not make law or precedent.
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#178485 Nov 7, 2013
Gotta love them Marines.

Years ago, a young Navy Pilot was severely injured while ejecting from his A-4 Skyhawk due to engine failure during a catapult shot from the aircraft carrier, but due to the heroics of rescue helicopter and the ship's hospital staff, the only permanent injury was the loss of one ear.
Since he was now physically impaired he did not remain on flight status but eventually became an Admiral. However, during his career, he was always sensitive about his appearance.
One day, the Admiral was interviewing two Navy Master Chiefs and a Marine Sergeant Major for his personal staff.
The first Master Chief was a Surface Navy-type, and it was a great interview. At the end of the interview, the Admiral asked him, "Do you notice anything different about me?" The Master Chief answered, "Why, yes, Admiral. I couldn't help but notice that you're missing your starboard ear, and I don't know whether this impacts your hearing on that side.
The Admiral got very angry at this lack of tact, and threw him out of his office
The next candidate, an Aviation Master Chief, when asked this same question, answered, "Well, yes, Sir. You seem to be short one ear." The Admiral threw him out, as well.
The third interview was with the Marine Sergeant Major. He was articulate, extremely sharp, and seemed to know more than the two Master Chiefs put together. The Admiral wanted this guy, but went ahead with the same question. "Do you notice anything different about me?"
To his surprise, the Sergeant Major said, "Yes, Sir. You wear contact lenses."
The Admiral was impressed, and thought to himself,'What an incredibly tactful Marine'. "And how would you know that?", the Admiral asked.
The Sergeant Major replied: "Well, Sir, it's pretty hard to wear glasses with only one f***'in' ear!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,100,224
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min lmao 46,314
Abby 8-29 42 min pde 11
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 45 min andet1987 1,452
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 49 min andet1987 569
Word (Dec '08) 55 min andet1987 4,652
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,989
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mimi Seattle 97,933
Amy 8-29 10 hr Kuuipo 13
•••