BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243224 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Dale

Wichita, KS

#178714 Nov 8, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baloney. If they had intended to "throw out the common law"---they would have said so, and not one of them did. And Congressman Bingham, one of the leaders on this 14th in the House, said:
“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg. 2212 (1869)”
And Senator Trumbull, the leader on the 14th in the Senate said:
“By the terms of the Constitution he must have been a citizen of the United States for nine years before he could take a seat here, and seven years before he could take a seat in the other House ; and, in order to be President of the United States, a person must be a native-born citizen. It is the common law of this country, and of all countries, and it was unnecessary to incorporate it in the Constitution, that a person is a citizen of the country in which he is born…. I read from Paschal’s Annotated Constitution, note 274:‘All persons born in the allegiance of the king are natural born subjects, and all persons born in the allegiance of the United States are natural born citizens. Birth and allegiance go together.’ Such is the rule of the common law, and it is the common law of this country as well as of England. There are two exceptions, and only two, to the universality of its application. The children of ambassadors are, in theory, born in the allegiance of the powers the ambassadors represent, and slaves, in legal contemplation, are property, and not persons.”—Sen. Trumbull, Cong. Globe. 1st Session, 42nd Congress, pt. 1, pg. 575 (1872)
In other words, they used the term Natural Born just the way that Tucker and Rawle did in the early 1800s, and just the way that the Wong Kim Ark Supreme Court decision ruled.
LMAO!!! Like it or not the Constitution tell you who will be citizens (est. 1866/1868), not English Common Law.
The remainder of your post hasn't any relevance.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178715 Nov 8, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing my video with Dale's vid.
Noooo. I was lauding the Highwaymen's Highwayman video.

Well, if I did, and it was him who posted it, there is a sliver of good in Dale.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178716 Nov 8, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing my video with Dale's vid.
Nope

Therealnews com wrote:

<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

And I wrote :
Thank you heartily for that. There IS a god.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178717 Nov 8, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uw1bHaUk1CMXX
That is one I actually enjoy. But did you know Kris Kristofferson was an Army Captain helicopter pilot?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178718 Nov 8, 2013
I use to think Kris flew in Vietnam but it looks like his brother, who was a Navy pilot, was the one who flew in Vietnam. Kris was stationed in Germany.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178719 Nov 8, 2013
That is always a good reason to double check. I thought Kris Kristofferson flew in Vietnam but when I double checked, I found out I was mistaken. Oh well.
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#178720 Nov 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
And I wrote :
Thank you heartily for that. There IS a god.
You have me confused.

Your link does not work.

Anyway what are you trying to say?

LOL

You liked my song?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178721 Nov 8, 2013
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#178722 Nov 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooo. I was lauding the Highwaymen's Highwayman video.
Well, if I did, and it was him who posted it, there is a sliver of good in Dale.
No my friend.

Dale's vid was satanic.
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#178723 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one I actually enjoy. But did you know Kris Kristofferson was an Army Captain helicopter pilot?
I did not know that.

Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#178724 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now that was funny. LOL

Sincerely,
Bert Lahr
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#178725 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
That is always a good reason to double check. I thought Kris Kristofferson flew in Vietnam but when I double checked, I found out I was mistaken. Oh well.
In 1960, Kristofferson graduated with a BPhil in English literature and married his long-time girlfriend, Fran Beer. Kris, under pressure from his family, ultimately joined the U.S. Army and achieved the rank of Captain. He became a helicopter pilot after receiving flight training at Fort Rucker, Alabama. He also completed Ranger School. During the early 1960s, he was stationed in West Germany as a member of the 8th Infantry Division.[8]

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178726 Nov 8, 2013
I wonder if in 2008 anyone would have gotten upset if Time had referred to Obama as 'The Black Sheep in the room'?

Time's Christie cover:'The Elephant in the Room'
Dylan Stableford, Yahoo News
By Dylan Stableford, Yahoo News November 7, 2013 10:38 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/time-christie-elephant-...
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#178727 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one I actually enjoy. But did you know Kris Kristofferson was an Army Captain helicopter pilot?
The concert took place in my neck of the woods.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178728 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
That is always a good reason to double check. I thought Kris Kristofferson flew in Vietnam but when I double checked, I found out I was mistaken. Oh well.
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1960, Kristofferson graduated with a BPhil in English literature and married his long-time girlfriend, Fran Beer. Kris, under pressure from his family, ultimately joined the U.S. Army and achieved the rank of Captain. He became a helicopter pilot after receiving flight training at Fort Rucker, Alabama. He also completed Ranger School. During the early 1960s, he was stationed in West Germany as a member of the 8th Infantry Division.[8]
Did you read what I posted? I mean, did you understand what you read that I posted?
I knew Kris had attended flight school at Fort Rucker. I was at Fort Rucker in 1954, 1963-65, 1970, 1971-74 and from 1977-1980. Oh, my dad went through Army flight school in 1953-54 and that was why I was there at age 3 in 1954.
Did you know Kris worked for PHI out of Lafayette, LA into the off shore oil fields?

He was also working as a commercial helicopter pilot at the time for a south Louisiana firm called Petroleum Helicopters International (PHI)
https://www.justhelicopters.com/COMMUNITY/JHF...
Dale

Wichita, KS

#178729 Nov 8, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
No my friend.
Dale's vid was satanic.
LMAO!!! I stick pins in Obama every night, just for being the lying bastard that he is!!!
Tonight I will cutoff his head, this way the sheeple can't follow the "Judas Goat".

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TC6SGHF806TJRRB...
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#178730 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
That is always a good reason to double check. I thought Kris Kristofferson flew in Vietnam but when I double checked, I found out I was mistaken. Oh well.
<quoted text>
Did you read what I posted? I mean, did you understand what you read that I posted?
I knew Kris had attended flight school at Fort Rucker. I was at Fort Rucker in 1954, 1963-65, 1970, 1971-74 and from 1977-1980. Oh, my dad went through Army flight school in 1953-54 and that was why I was there at age 3 in 1954.
Did you know Kris worked for PHI out of Lafayette, LA into the off shore oil fields?
He was also working as a commercial helicopter pilot at the time for a south Louisiana firm called Petroleum Helicopters International (PHI)
https://www.justhelicopters.com/COMMUNITY/JHF...
I'm just messing with you!

LOL

Gotta Go!

Got Another Party!

==========

Another Good One

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178732 Nov 8, 2013
Ya know, "if" they had a pipeline between North Dakota and the southern states they wood not have to use rail roads which are not as safe and cost more. Maybe if they had built the Keystone XL pipeline this accident would not have happened?

Train carrying crude oil derails, cars ablaze in Alabama
Edward McAllister Reuters, November 8, 2013

(Reuters)- A 90-car train carrying North Dakota crude derailed and exploded in a rural area of western Alabama early on Friday, leaving 11 cars burning and potentially bolstering the push for tougher regulation of a boom in moving oil by rail.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178733 Nov 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't say "local news", said "local newspaper". How about those remedial reading classes?
An internationally-known author in a local newspaper. DOH.
He talks about you and your ilk. Don't paint me with that brush, the thing was addressed to you, liar AND bullshitter.
Ok, which one of my posts sent you into a tantrum? HaHaha!

There's a killer on the road...
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#178734 Nov 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, "if" they had a pipeline between North Dakota and the southern states they wood not have to use rail roads which are not as safe and cost more. Maybe if they had built the Keystone XL pipeline this accident would not have happened?
Train carrying crude oil derails, cars ablaze in Alabama
Edward McAllister Reuters, November 8, 2013
(Reuters)- A 90-car train carrying North Dakota crude derailed and exploded in a rural area of western Alabama early on Friday, leaving 11 cars burning and potentially bolstering the push for tougher regulation of a boom in moving oil by rail.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-...
My God you seriously don't have a clue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,681,641
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 35 min Junket 11,736
last post wins! (Apr '13) 42 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,730
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr honeymylove 3,225
White house press core 2 hr CANT STAND LOONS 4
maxine waters 2 hr CANT STAND LOONS 1
Phantom of the Oprah. 2 hr Democraps in 2028 16

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages