BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178565 Nov 7, 2013
Path, I see your brother, the drunk, crack-smoking Mayor, has vowed to murder someone. What's up with this slob? LMAO

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178566 Nov 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
OMG, Brad Paisley, who did Obama by Morning last night at the CMA, also did Obama's second inauguration!
Watch Brad Paisley Perform At President Obama’s Inauguration January 22, 2013 11:29 AM
http://y108.cbslocal.com/2013/01/22/watch-bra ...
Oh oh. the video has been ..... deleted! I wonder when they did that? Maybe last night!!!!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? How come I've got it? And why is it, Rogue, that every time there is a tech glitch, it turns into a leftist conspiracy? Do you think that anyone, Repub or Dem, has time to look at these things AND delete them? Look behind you, Rogue, some Obama thug's following you - oops, it's a Martin look-alike with dangerous skittles.
I just ran it again. The top video is the Kelly Clarkson video and it worked but the bottom won was suppose to be Brad Paisley and it is .... gone with the wind.
Why would Clarkson's video work but Paisley's not?!?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178567 Nov 7, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Always have to qualify others knowledge. You know so much about so many things Jacques that you seem to confuse yourself with God at times. Your obviously smart enough to declare who is stupid, which is pretty much anyone that disagrees with you. As your over inflated ego and narcissistic sense of self increased, your class and humility have taken a huge hit, if you ever had any. You should take a lesson from "scrutiny", who actually is intelligent, and can disagree with more class then any of us the majority of the time.
Number 1, I don't use your kind of language. I will say "stupid" now and then when it's well deserved. Apart from that, my language is very mild. I agree with you on Scrutiny, he's very smooth and capable;

Number 2, I challenge Rogue at least once every three days to prove what he STATES. Hardly ever does, I badger him and then , not unlike his buddy LRS, he say she provided it, which is of course a lie;

Number 3, I said I knew as much about the military and aviation as he does. And I do. I did not say I was more intelligent or was smarter. Dumb people who are NOT smart say that.

Number 4, and it's unrelated to above. You bawled me out for misspelling your moniker. I showed you why, I was right, you intentionally misspelled my name tens of times. You haven't come back to say, "hey, Jacques, I was wrong to remind you that you were misspelling my moniker." Not man enough to admit you boobooed , are you?

You are you, I am me. Deal with it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#178568 Nov 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Excellent, very entertaining. Many thanks.
QUIT deleting my posts!
PLEASE!

American Lady
Danville, KY Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#178542
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>

RS was THIS:
VIETNAM WAR - HOT LANDING ZONE - HELICOPTERS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7g_7KfccFWIXX

and 'possibly part of THIS:
1972 Vietnam Air War May 10 Dogfight
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Do NOT 'dog' him ... pUnk!
He IS an American Veteran!

<3

u r 'nothing'...!!!
imo!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#178569 Nov 7, 2013
American Lady
Danville, KY Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#178550 48 min ago
American Lady wrote:
November 6, 2013 - Billy Graham will share a message of hope with North America as he turns 95.
Churches involved with the massive 'My Hope with Billy Graham' movement are projecting a quarter of a million Christians will hold gatherings to share the Gospel with friends, family and neighbors this week.
"With all my heart, I want to leave you with the truth," Billy Graham will tell viewers gathered in living rooms, dormitories, churches, movie theaters and prison cells Nov. 7-10, as he shares the hope of Christ with the masses for what could be the last time.
The evangelist and "pastor to the presidents" will turn 95 years old on Thursday. After traveling the world and preaching the Gospel for six decades, all he wanted for his birthday was the chance to share the message of Jesus with his home continent one more time.
http://crossmap.christianpost.com/news/north-...
I'll be 'watching it on
Sean Hannity on FNC @ 10PM :)

Location hidden

#178570 Nov 7, 2013
<quoted text>
No, I don't know it. And their chief testified. That should be enough.
Well, Major Colon Powell did the initial investigation on the My Lai Massacre and he LIED!!! It was not until Congress got involved that the truth came out.
Liberal Generals like suck-ass majors like Powell. Some get promoted because they do good work while others do why brown nosing. And I am really glad that Powell was stuck in D.C. while Gen Schwarzkopf was the combat commander in the Persian Gulf.

Location hidden

#178571 Nov 7, 2013
Yep, voting for a third party is throwing your vote away. Bush-41 lost because 19% of the people voted for Ross Perot in 1992 and in 2000 Owl Gore lost because 2.74% of the voters voted for Ralph Nader.
Oh well, the gate swings both ways and sooner than later it will swing RIGHT.

Libertarians Swung Virginia to the Democrat

Posted By Chris Graham on Nov 7, 2013

My homestate of Virginia is reliably unreliable in elections.

We currently have a Republican governor, for example, and the two governors before him were Democrats and the two before them were Republicans. The governor-elect, Terry McAuliffe, is a Democrat.

The incumbent lieutenant governor is a Republican. Before him was a Democrat, before him was another Republican, and before him were four more Democrats. The lieutenant-governor-elect taking the reins from the current Republican is a Democrat.

The current attorney general is a Republican, as were the eight AGs before him. The attorney-general-elect is a Republican as well, but because he’s only 0.5 percentage points ahead of the Democrat, a recount is all but guaranteed and could very well give us a Democratic AG.

So as you can see, Virginia is one of the swingin’est of swing states

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/3596/libertarians-s...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#178572 Nov 7, 2013
Post #178520
AND
another one!
American Lady wrote:
COUNTRY-MUSIC STARS MOCK OBAMACARE IN SONG
Critics lash out over ‘rich, white racists' at CMA Awards
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/country-music-star...
tee hee hee
However, some folks got their knickers in a twist over the performance, accusing the CMA’s of “slandering” President Obama and his signature health-care law.

The claims of “racism” and “lynch mobs” prompted readers of the website Twitchy to weigh in on the reaction to the Obamacare parody. Here is a sampling of comments:

— The Truth Hurts.

— Just more of that so called tolerance on display from the double standard liberals. It’s the one thing they are really good at besides being in denial of what they have done to every American through their continued blind loyalty to Dear Leader.

— That’s funnier then a rodeo clown running around with an Obama mask on! <<---<<<<

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/country-music-star...

I 'guess' they'll
TRY
to 'shutdown'

The Academy of COUNTRY MUSIC Awards ...

now ...

;~)

==========

Leave me alone ... MODS!

Ottawa

#178573 Nov 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been in a meeting with Gen. Colon Powell? I have, a dozen of them. And I also knew him when he was the V Corps (fifth core) commander in Germany. My wife even hosted a coffee which Alma Powell attended and I dropped by and got to meet her to.
I have flown back up for Gen Abrams in Vietnam and also flew Gen. McCaffrey on three occasions. No, not Barry McCaffrey but his dad, Gen. William J. McCaffrey. I have also flown the back up aircraft for SecArmy Martin R. Hoffmann.
Usually four-star and above have a back-up aircraft and if you are president you get two back-ups. If you ever seen less than three Marine Presidential Flight helicopters, the president is not on-board. And you do knot no if he is the in the lead aircraft, middle, or tail-end Charlie as they constantly swap positions in flight.
Oh, when I was 12 y/o I saw the YOH-4, YOH-5 and YOH-6 all lined up and I got to crawl all over them. The YOH-4 evolved into the OH-58A and the Bell 206 Jetranger.
F
Oh, you were in a meeting with Gen Powell, now were you? Incidentally, I wonder how your number 1 fan, Obstetrick, feels about your calling him "Colon". Did you have the guts to tell him that to his face at that meeting, that you spelled his name like a butt part? Anyhow, I digress. You know more about the military and politics because you attended a meeting where Gen Powell was present? What did you contribute to that meeting? Your wife hosted a coffee for Mrs Powell and that makes YOU an expert on things military? WTG. And you flew with four-star generals? More military and political savvy. Do you realize how all of this means zilch? You know, I spotted Queen Elizabeth when she visited Ottawa 10 Years ago. Now I'm an expert on royalty.

I'm not gonna tell you who I met, had dinner with in my career. I'll limit myself to telling you that I got closer to Powell than you could ever hope to. Anything more on me would impress no one, and certainly NO ONE is interested, not you, not your friends or mine as to who I met or rubbed shoulders with. NOBODY.

Name-dropping will get you nowhere fast. Well, it already did.

Ottawa

#178574 Nov 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, do you know the UH-1 Huey and the OV-1 Mohawk have the same basic Lycoming (now Honeywell) T-53. The Huey versions redlines at 50 ft lbs torque while the Mohawk version relines at 100 ft lbs torque and even most Army pilot who flew both types don't know that. I never flew a Mohawk but how come I know?!?
I even had to explain that to my own father who, among other things, flew the Mohawk demonstration at the 60th Anniversary of the Wright Brother's flight at Kittyhawk.
I is because they is an inverse relationship between rpm and torque. They both put our 1,100 HP but one at 3,300 rpm @ 100 ft lbs tq and the other at 6,600 rpm @ 50 ft. lbs tq.
Oh, not many A&P mechanics have built their own plane but they know how to inspect them so if I build my own I will need an A&P sign off on each step of the build and I would have to have a test pilot do the initial flight.
Lycoming engines are pure s-h-i-t. Always have been, always will be.

Location hidden

#178575 Nov 7, 2013
Actually I never thought much of Colon Powell and when I found out he tried to cover-up the My Lai Massacre, that was it. But you Libtards will forgive him because he endorsed Obama!!! How sad!

Behind Colin Powell's Legend -- My Lai

By Robert Parry & Norman Solomon

On March 16, 1968, a bloodied unit of the Americal division stormed into a hamlet known as My Lai 4. With military helicopters circling overhead, revenge-seeking American soldiers rousted Vietnamese civilians -- mostly old men, women and children -- from their thatched huts and herded them into the village's irrigation ditches.

As the round-up continued, some Americans raped the girls. Then, under orders from junior officers on the ground, soldiers began emptying their M-16s into the terrified peasants. Some parents desperately used their bodies to try to shield their children from the bullets. Soldiers stepped among the corpses to finish off the wounded.

The slaughter raged for four hours. A total of 347 Vietnamese, including babies, died in the carnage that would stain the reputation of the U.S. Army. But there also were American heroes that day in My Lai. Some soldiers refused to obey the direct orders to kill.

A pilot named Hugh Clowers Thompson Jr. from Stone Mountain, Ga., was furious at the killings he saw happening on the ground. He landed his helicopter between one group of fleeing civilians and American soldiers in pursuit. Thompson ordered his helicopter door gunner to shoot the Americans if they tried to harm the Vietnamese. After a tense confrontation, the soldiers backed off. Later, two of Thompson's men climbed into one ditch filled with corpses and pulled out a three-year-old boy whom they flew to safety.

http://www.consortiumnews.com/archive/colin3....

Ottawa

#178576 Nov 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And Obama's approval ratings show it too!
http://realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/pre...
Hmm,he's not running in 2016, Rogue. Can't, says the Constitution. Otherwise he'd run and win a third term, like Clinton would have, hands down. What with all the help the Dems get from the clueless Repub party. Take the last 8 or 9 candidates they ran for presidential nominees. Duds. And they chose the biggest dud of all, Romney, the very one who believes you're an abomination. Romney : "Americans, men and women, even though the vast majority of you are not Mormons, and therefore abominations, will you please for me?". LMAO (LRS-Dale-Rogue tm reg'd).

Oh, those 15 Dem senators at the White House. I suppose you received more "insider info", like the supreme court and Obamacare on what they discussed. Keep going.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178577 Nov 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>QUIT deleting my posts!
PLEASE!

American Lady

American Lady wrote, "<quoted text>

RS was THIS:
VIETNAM WAR - HOT LANDING ZONE - HELICOPTERS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7g_7KfccFWIXX

and 'possibly part of THIS:
1972 Vietnam Air War May 10 Dogfight
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Do NOT 'dog' him ... pUnk!
He IS an American Veteran!

<3

u r 'nothing'...!!!
imo!
"
Quit posting stupid crap. Please

Location hidden

#178578 Nov 7, 2013
One of my biggest regrets I have was shunning Hugh Thompson, the hero of My Lai. I saw him a few times at the Officer's Club at Fort Rucker in 1972-73 and he was always alone and I would hear people say, "My Lai, My Lai" and all I knew was that My Lai was bad and HE had something to do with it.
God I wish I had know the truth because I would have been glad to shake his hand. He was not recognized until about thirty years later for his heroism.

Hugh Thompson, Jr.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Thompson,_J... .

Ottawa

#178579 Nov 7, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Path, I see your brother, the drunk, crack-smoking Mayor, has vowed to murder someone. What's up with this slob? LMAO
He's a conservative, LRS. And if he were American, he'd be a birther and tea partyer, count on it.

You see, it's such a pleasure for you to tell me this. You always come up with bad Canadian stuff, and I agree with you, this guy is humongous bad, a blot on us, we are ashamed of him, he's a big slob and should resign. Are you happy? Do you think there is one good thing about Canada?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178580 Nov 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Number 1, I don't use your kind of language. I will say "stupid" now and then when it's well deserved. Apart from that, my language is very mild. I agree with you on Scrutiny, he's very smooth and capable;
Number 2, I challenge Rogue at least once every three days to prove what he STATES. Hardly ever does, I badger him and then , not unlike his buddy LRS, he say she provided it, which is of course a lie;
Number 3, I said I knew as much about the military and aviation as he does. And I do. I did not say I was more intelligent or was smarter. Dumb people who are NOT smart say that.
Number 4, and it's unrelated to above. You bawled me out for misspelling your moniker. I showed you why, I was right, you intentionally misspelled my name tens of times. You haven't come back to say, "hey, Jacques, I was wrong to remind you that you were misspelling my moniker." Not man enough to admit you boobooed , are you?
You are you, I am me. Deal with it.
Number 2 - You mean you were too lazy to "click" on the link, don't you? The post and link about O's 21 lies is there. You simply chose not to look at the truth. SOP for you. So don't come on here and say I lied when it is you that lies like a worn-out hound dog. You're extremely insecure and narcissistic as well as paranoid. No word on the lap dogs? LMAO!

My real estate advice - it's never wise to buy a grass hut condo on an island! HEE HEE HEE

Ottawa

#178581 Nov 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
QUIT deleting my posts!
PLEASE!
American Lady
<quoted text>
What?

<quoted text>
Excellent, very entertaining. Many thanks.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178582 Nov 7, 2013
<quoted text>
He's a conservative, LRS. And if he were American, he'd be a birther and tea partyer, count on it.
You see, it's such a pleasure for you to tell me this. You always come up with bad Canadian stuff, and I agree with you, this guy is humongous bad, a blot on us, we are ashamed of him, he's a big slob and should resign. Are you happy? Do you think there is one good thing about Canada?
He's a full-fledged alcoholic who likes to dabble in crack while in office! If he's anything he's a loon from the left! After all that bragging you've done about Canada. LMAO! You sure have a way of painting the truth as "you" see it. Justify it, Path...justify it! LMAO!

Location hidden

#178583 Nov 7, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Rob Ford is a Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario which Wiki says is center-right. All I know it is not a Conservatives as the Conservative Party.
But with "progressive" at the front of the party name, I wonder. He is an azz-hole like most Progressives are.

Ottawa

#178585 Nov 7, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Number 2 - You mean you were too lazy to "click" on the link, don't you? The post and link about O's 21 lies is there. You simply chose not to look at the truth. SOP for you. So don't come on here and say I lied when it is you that lies like a worn-out hound dog. You're extremely insecure and narcissistic as well as paranoid. No word on the lap dogs? LMAO!
My real estate advice - it's never wise to buy a grass hut condo on an island! HEE HEE HEE
Number 2 : There is no post and no link, like the other times;
Number 2 bis : you're replying to my post which was addressed to Rogue in the Rogue person. Want to revisit that?

Grass hut? Not only are you confused as to who you really are, I have more news for you : I'm not wojar. Incidentally, the Phillipines that you are referring to are at this moment experiencing the worst Typhoon in the history of Typhoons, 200-mile winds, they expect havoc and thousands of deaths. How happy you must be, other people's misery is such a joy to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Armed Robberies in 7 Days in Oak Forest 3 hr OF Mom 24
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr shinningelectr0n 1,207,932
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr truth-facts 52,422
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Cold Front 69,321
Local Politics Do you approve of Daniel Lipinski as Representa... (Sep '12) 6 hr Fane 2
Jailbird Jesse Jackson Jr 7 hr Run Jesse Run 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr RACE 5,827
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]