BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178417 Nov 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know your entire life, not even a part of it, until you told it all here, your dead mother that died of grief and shame, your present stepmom, your two ha ha beautiful imaginary girl friends, their Nobel medicine prize brother, your 150 + or is that 150m oil wells, ha ha, and so much more. I do know all about your lies, yes, and your miserable unhappy unfulfilled useless life.
Now, what have I told you about myself? Have I had to lie about who and what I am? Nope. What loser would do that? Oh, you.
Prove it to yourself then. Go back and look at my posts about "wells" and compare it to what I posted yesterday/today. You'll find there is no difference. You sound more than jealous, Path. Good. You're nothing but a lie, Atticus, Don, Chachi, Jacques, etal. "brick" You truly are pitiful. It's no wonder you ended up where you did.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178418 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Okay, anyone else here can help me with the post number? Thank you.
What a worthless lazy azz! Yep, he's a first of the month boy, alright.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178419 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
90-10's about correct. That 10 is the reason why you (we) have annual vacation, some sick leave, no child labour, more work safety legislation, unemployment insurance, health care (or some weird form of it), pensions, social security, maternity leace (though unpaid) safer automobiles etc. None of the latter was ever legislated by a Republican admin. Thank heaven for that Democrat/liberal/progressive 10%
Pour le reste, plus ca change, plus c'est pareil.
I agree with your post. Republicans only care about the wealthiest needs.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

That was then, this is now.

Obama is cutting food stamps for indigent Americans and gave Billions to Wall Street.

Obama is protecting the robber barons who gave out fraudulent mortgages.

Obama reneged on everything with a Democratic House and Senate.

Obama will cut even more with the upcoming Grand Bargain.

A corporate centrist Democrat is one and the same with a Rightwing Republican.

==========

FBI: 80% of Fraud Attributed To Insiders Not Homeowners
The increased reliance by both financial institutions and non-financial institution lenders on third party brokers has created opportunities for organized fraud groups, particularly where mortgage industry professionals are involved. Combating significant fraud in this area is a priority, because mortgage lending and the housing market have a significant overall effect on the nation's economy. All mortgage fraud programs were recently consolidated within the Financial Institution Fraud Unit, even where the targeted
lender is not a financial institution. This consolidation provides a more effective and efficient management over mortgage fraud investigations, the ability to identify and respond more rapidly to emerging mortgage fraud problems, and a better picture of the overall mortgage fraud problem./ http://tinyurl.com/c85466t
http://www.fbi.gov/publications/financial/fcs...
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178420 Nov 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an optimist - never is too much for me to accept. But then I'm also a Cubs fan
I always hope for the best and expect the worst.

LOL

Ernie Banks is one great cub.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178421 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it to yourself then. Go back and look at my posts about "wells" and compare it to what I posted yesterday/today. You'll find there is no difference. You sound more than jealous, Path. Good. You're nothing but a lie, Atticus, Don, Chachi, Jacques, etal. "brick" You truly are pitiful. It's no wonder you ended up where you did.
Oh, still haven't had your reaction to the 150+ and the 150M. What about that, big boy^

As to my lying, that's a dubious one at best, seeing as I've said very little about myself. I'm jealous? LMAO (RLS-Dale tm reg'd).

And again, thanks for the compliment. Atticus, eh? Wow. Don and Chachi ? Sorry, no idea. But Jacques, yeah, that's me.

Ottawa

#178422 Nov 6, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your post. Republicans only care about the wealthiest needs.
The more things change the more they stay the same.
That was then, this is now.
Obama is cutting food stamps for indigent Americans and gave Billions to Wall Street.
Obama is protecting the robber barons who gave out fraudulent mortgages.
Obama reneged on everything with a Democratic House and Senate.
Obama will cut even more with the upcoming Grand Bargain.
A corporate centrist Democrat is one and the same with a Rightwing Republican.
==========
FBI: 80% of Fraud Attributed To Insiders Not Homeowners
The increased reliance by both financial institutions and non-financial institution lenders on third party brokers has created opportunities for organized fraud groups, particularly where mortgage industry professionals are involved. Combating significant fraud in this area is a priority, because mortgage lending and the housing market have a significant overall effect on the nation's economy. All mortgage fraud programs were recently consolidated within the Financial Institution Fraud Unit, even where the targeted
lender is not a financial institution. This consolidation provides a more effective and efficient management over mortgage fraud investigations, the ability to identify and respond more rapidly to emerging mortgage fraud problems, and a better picture of the overall mortgage fraud problem./ http://tinyurl.com/c85466t
http://www.fbi.gov/publications/financial/fcs...
Is the cut in food stamps not attributable to the "going over the cliff" thing? Or is Obama personally responsible? I am perplexed - 49 million food stampers? And you gotta figure most of them are employed !

If Obama doesn't protect the robber barons, many things will happen, one, seeing him killed, or the whole edifice crumbling. What's his choice?

We are all in a bad way. As I've said, and it's not a consolation, you're not alone in that kind of predicament. Look around you, outside your borders.

Ottawa

#178423 Nov 6, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
As is Ferguson Jenkins.

Ottawa

#178424 Nov 6, 2013
P.S.: Is my bias showing ? Lol

Ottawa

#178425 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a worthless lazy azz! Yep, he's a first of the month boy, alright.
It's so easy for you to give me the post number. Yet, you won't. History has a way of repeating itself.

You'd think your birther buddies would be happy to give it to me, to prove how verifiable Obama's 21 lies are.

Hmmm, hey, even those posters who sometimes share a viewpoint with me or don't, feel free if you 've seen that LRS post. Give me the number. If the 21 lies are confirmed, I'll go along, no problem. Remember, I just asked for the list, that's all.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178426 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, still haven't had your reaction to the 150+ and the 150M. What about that, big boy^
As to my lying, that's a dubious one at best, seeing as I've said very little about myself. I'm jealous? LMAO (RLS-Dale tm reg'd).
And again, thanks for the compliment. Atticus, eh? Wow. Don and Chachi ? Sorry, no idea. But Jacques, yeah, that's me.
Sorry, but you're a liar. 150+ wells/150M hits on google (obama lies). This confuses you? Somehow in your twisted mind these are related? LMAO! DAB! Congrats, you're much dumber than anyone ever thought! Play your lil game of twisting posts, if that's how you enjoy your time. Oh yes, those are your puppets, along with others. Troll. How come you won't say how your lap dogs are doing? LMAO!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#178427 Nov 6, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Ernie Banks is also a great American.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178428 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
It's so easy for you to give me the post number. Yet, you won't. History has a way of repeating itself.
You'd think your birther buddies would be happy to give it to me, to prove how verifiable Obama's 21 lies are.
Hmmm, hey, even those posters who sometimes share a viewpoint with me or don't, feel free if you 've seen that LRS post. Give me the number. If the 21 lies are confirmed, I'll go along, no problem. Remember, I just asked for the list, that's all.
Remember, I merely told you to find it yourself. Are you a big enough boy to do that? Obviously NOT! LMAO! "brick"

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#178430 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Winner!
I only accept cash, no door prizes.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178431 Nov 6, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
I only accept cash, no door prizes.
And what address should I send it to?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#178432 Nov 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I can't say for sure if Jesus Christ would've been a Democrat, but he sure as hell would not have been a Republican. He didn't like Pharisees , remember?
There was the whole love the poor and the rich can go to hell thing...

Wasn't real big on the money changers either.

In terms of the teachings of Jesus... it is bad enough when we allow the rich to take advantage of the poor, but when we create laws that not only encourage the behavior but also protect it? Well... let's just say it becomes crystal clear how ironic it is that we print,“In God We Trust,” on our money.

He without sin cast the first stone... soft on crime.(That story btw was not in the bible. Added in the late 9th century if I am not mistaken)

Grateful dead hair style.

The pacifism stuff.

Take no thought for the morrow... not exactly conservative thinking.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#178433 Nov 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Rogue News Flash :
The number of Americans who have gained a health plan is now : 55 million.
Touche.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#178434 Nov 7, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I will pose the same question to you as I did Ellen.
The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are (*foreigners, aliens), who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.
*Now how do you explain that *foreigners and aliens can be born in the US.
Now for you comments on the English Common Law, where was it used in Howards above statement?
Ok, Dale.

I am going to show you why you are wrong... then I am putting it to bed. The whole argument is moot. Obama is here and will not depart till 2016.

The comma isn't nearly important as the phrase "...in my opinion".

The supreme court disagreed with his opinion.

Again, this was a speech. Not law. And LAW is all that matters in this whole spun out attempt to change reality.

1889 Wong Kim Ark is the LAW.

Born here = Citizenship And that is all there is. As posted in #178318.

LAW from 1889 trumps a speech from 1866 every time.

It doesn't matter who is subject to what and where comma's land in an old speech.

Maybe, someday... the Supreme Court will change it's mind. But that day is not today. And until that day comes...

Ark is the law. All else is bullshit.

I would be happy to discuss whether we think it is wrong or not. However, I don't see much of a point. There are lots of laws that individuals think are wrong or unfair.

What I won't do is pretend that a speech trumps SCOTUS. That is where we venture into play law. And the only thing I like less than play law, is play science.

I won't waste my time. However, I do think that you dug as hard as you could for something...anything that would make Obama's presidency seem illegitimate. And you did a better job than I could have. That was as obscure as it gets.

Well done.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#178435 Nov 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Thank The FOUNDING Fathers ...
but a natural born citizen ...
is NOT Obama and neither is Cruz ...
Common sense has to enter into the conversation, somewhere, and at some point ...
CUZ
When the founders WROTE the constitution THEY were concerned about *loyalty and ALLEGIANCE* to the Constitutional Republic as WE should be today.
The very IDEA that all you need to hold the highest office in the land and FREE WORLD
is to be BORN here in the US ...
[will qualify 'anyone' to hold it]
is borderline 'mentally retarded'...
IGNORANT if not *treasonous* to
EVEN THINK
such an idea would work ...
I am no attorney...
BUT
I did sleep @ a Holiday Inn last night :)
BTW
There are lots of "IGNORANT VOTERS"
who DID just that!
-n-
LQQk what kind of SHAPE
the communist CIRCUS
of
A~M~E~R~I~C~A
is IN
TODAY!
Divided NOT United!
yay !!!
The Divided States of America
The communist CIRCUS of America ...
Thanks to obama :)
SOoooo since obama "did it"
So can CRUZ!
Let the 'rule of law'
go OUT the Window ...
ALL libTARDS have!
CORRUPTocracy
-n-
THUGocracy
RULES!
ain't you libTARDS
P~R~O~U~D!!!!!!!!!
Well argued.

And here is my counter...

Couldn't agree more about loyalty and allegiance. However, There is no "litmus test" for these qualities. Being born here, or having one or both parents born here does not guarantee loyalty or allegiance.

You took my list of people who were not born of two US parents and said that if they were citizens at the time of the adoption of the Constitution they were eligible for Presidency.

""""SEE THIS:
... or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the ******Adoption of this Constitution""" "

The problem is... that your entire argument's fulcrum is that they WERE NOT CITIZENS to begin with.

Someone born in the US to TWO foreigners (according to you guys) is not a citizen.(no true allegiance and all that jazz)

Now if they are NOT a citizen at the time the Constitution was adopted. Then nothing changed.

Yet Andrew Jackson became president.

I have to admit... I am exhausted and maybe I am missing something you are saying, or maybe I am mistaken that you and Dale are in agreement.

But would you not agree that Ark 1889 is the current law defining who is and is not a citizen of the US?

Even if you disagree with it.

To be honest, I lean a bit more to your side being that there should be assurance of loyalty. I just don't think assurance can be found in where you or your parents were born. In addition, I don't think it can be absolute... which is the ideal we would imagine for the leader of the free world.

...if any of that makes sense.

I have been awake over 30 hrs and it took me three tries to spell foreigners... so I am obviously not operating on all cylinders.

Off to slip into a mild coma...

Be well.
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#178436 Nov 7, 2013
Owl Gore wrote:
What they did not mention was the plaque has been there for 23 years and someone just noticed it! Probably because Republicans are banned from campus.
Abe Lincoln Is A Democrat, According To A Plaque On NIU's Campus That Actually Isn't Wrong
The Huffington Post | By Tyler Kingkad: 11/06/2013
There's a plaque on the campus of Northeastern Illinois University that refers to Abraham Lincoln as a Democrat.
Recently, a few websites noticed a plaque on the Frank Lloyd Wright Building, which houses Northeastern's Carruthers Center for Inner City Studies, that reads "This building is dedicated to public service honoring the memory of Abraham Lincoln - Democrat."
One could argue about how Honest Abe would more likely be in the Democratic party today, rather than the GOP. But that's only speculative, and the fact is Lincoln was the first Republican president of the United States.
But NIU isn't actually saying Lincoln belonged to the Democratic party.
The university explains that it's not meant to refer to any political affiliation:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/06/abe-...
Actually there is no such thing as the democratic party. There is a democrat party. I suppose you also think we are a democracy in the form of government our founding fathers passed on to all of us.

Ottawa

#178437 Nov 7, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there is no such thing as the democratic party. There is a democrat party. I suppose you also think we are a democracy in the form of government our founding fathers passed on to all of us.
Sorry to burst your poor bubble, but :

Democratic Party (United States)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Democratic Party

Democratic Party logo

Chairperson
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (FL)

President of the United States
Barack Obama (President)(IL)

Senate Leader
Joe Biden (President)(DE)
Patrick Leahy (President pro tempore)(VT)
Harry Reid (Majority Leader)(NV)
Dick Durbin (Majority Whip)(IL)

House Leader
Nancy Pelosi (Minority Leader)(CA)
Steny Hoyer (Minority Whip)(MD)

Chair of Governors Association
Peter Shumlin (VT)[1]

Founded
1828 (modern)
1792 (historical)

Headquarters
430 South Capital Street SE,
Washington, D.C., 20003

Student wing
College Democrats of America

Youth wing
Young Democrats of America

Ideology
Liberalism (American)
Internal factions:
• Progressivism
• Social Liberalism
• Centrism/Third Way
• Civil libertarianism
• Conservatism
• Labor unionism
• Christian left
• Social democracy

Colors
Blue

Seats in the Senate

53 / 100

Seats in the House

201 / 435

Governorships

20 / 50

State Upper House Seats

866 / 1,972

State Lower House Seats

2,588 / 5,411

Website

www.democrats.org
Politics of United States
Political parties
Elections

United States

Great Seal of the United States (obverse).svg
This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
the United States

Federal government[show]

Legislature[show]

Executive[show]

Judiciary[show]

Elections[show]

Political parties[show]

Federalism[show]

Other countries·
Atlas

Portal icon Politics portal

e

The Democratic Party is one of the two major contemporary political parties in the United States along with the younger Republican Party. Tracing its origins back to the Democratic-Republican Party, the modern Democratic Party was founded around 1828. It is the oldest political party in the world.[2] It has elected 15 presidents. The first was Andrew Jackson, serving from 1829 to 1837; the most recent is the current president, Barack Obama, who has served since 2009.

Since the 1930s, the party has promoted a socially liberal and progressive platform,[3][4][5] and its Congressional caucus is composed of progressives, liberals, and centrists.[6] The party has the lengthiest record of continuous operation in the United States and is probably the oldest political party in the world.[7]

As of the 113th Congress, following the 2012 elections, the Democratic Party currently holds a minority of seats in the House of Representatives and a majority of seats in the United States Senate, as well as a minority of state governorships and control of a minority of state legislatures.

They are called Democrats and are part of the DEMOCRATIC PARTY. Why does a "foreigner" have to apprise you of that?

As to whether you have a true democracy or not, well, this is a question that must be posed in every country that labels itself a "democracy", not just yours. As to your opinion whether it is just that or not, well, if said opinion is as screwed-up as your post, it is of no value what is so ever.

Oh, you never responded concerning the missing "s" in both our monikers. Why? Not too hot at admitting life's little mistakes and false accusations, are you? I am, but you? NOT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min flack 1,126,216
Car Paint, Paint and Various cosmetics products... 23 min johnson 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 34 min Mandela 68,650
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 70,076
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 2 hr wasademocratNomore 5
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 3 hr slum ou 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 4 hr obomba 102
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance