BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
157,501 - 157,520 of 177,316 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Fox News flash. The number of Americans who have lost their health care plans is now ..... 4.2 Million!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
So what bill gets to have Obamas
face?
He already has his face on the 3 cent bill.
http://www.politicalfunnymoney.com/obama_3_ce...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln would be a democrat today, so really, plaque is correct. He'd never in a million years associate with the actual Republican rift-raft.
<quoted text>
What is really sad is that he believes what he said. He seems to be able to channel long dead people. Why even Jesus was a Democrat because Jesus told him he was!!!
Fully one third of the Republican party is birther or tea party. So, at the very beginning, one third of Repubs Lincoln would not want to even see. Many others (names follow) are far-right demagogues. I don't have to channel, I can see who and what Lincoln was and how he would never even come close to a Romney, to a Ryan, to a Gingrich, to a Cruz, to a Palin, to a Boehner, to a Cheney, to a Rumsfeld, Grove, North, GWB, and so many more. I do see Lincoln associating with Obama, Biden, the Clintons, Carter, yes, if not the least for their intelligence and intellectual capacities. No need to be a seer for that.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

<quoted text>
Please supply post number so I can instantly debunk all 21. Thank you.
See that little word at the top of the posts that says "previous"? Click it a couple of times. You're welcome. Path is just looking for a bone to pick. What a worthless life.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln would be a democrat today, so really, plaque is correct. He'd never in a million years associate with the actual Republican rift-raft.
<quoted text>
What is really sad is that he believes what he said. He seems to be able to channel long dead people. Why even Jesus was a Democrat because Jesus told him he was!!!
I can't say for sure if Jesus Christ would've been a Democrat, but he sure as hell would not have been a Republican. He didn't like Pharisees , remember?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fox News flash. The number of Americans who have lost their health care plans is now ..... 4.2 Million!
While I was at the Dr. she said the news going through their network is 19M!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More substance. Don't overextend yourself
Make a real post or STFU, fluff! Otay Buckamywheat?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
His telepathic skills are impressive. He knows my entire life and every reason behind my choices in life! What a dude, huh? LMAO!
I didn't know your entire life, not even a part of it, until you told it all here, your dead mother that died of grief and shame, your present stepmom, your two ha ha beautiful imaginary girl friends, their Nobel medicine prize brother, your 150 + or is that 150m oil wells, ha ha, and so much more. I do know all about your lies, yes, and your miserable unhappy unfulfilled useless life.

Now, what have I told you about myself? Have I had to lie about who and what I am? Nope. What loser would do that? Oh, you.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue News Flash :

The number of Americans who have gained a health plan is now : 55 million.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See that little word at the top of the posts that says "previous"? Click it a couple of times. You're welcome. Path is just looking for a bone to pick. What a worthless life.
Post number with the 21 lies, Liar.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
While I was at the Dr. she said the news going through their network is 19M!
She|'s worried, and she should be. She may have to cut a single visit by half,- to only $200 maybe for 10 minutes. She'll have to trade in her Rolls for a poor woman's Bentley.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

<quoted text>
Post number with the 21 lies, Liar.
Okay, anyone else here can help me with the post number? Thank you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

<quoted text>
I didn't know your entire life, not even a part of it, until you told it all here, your dead mother that died of grief and shame, your present stepmom, your two ha ha beautiful imaginary girl friends, their Nobel medicine prize brother, your 150 + or is that 150m oil wells, ha ha, and so much more. I do know all about your lies, yes, and your miserable unhappy unfulfilled useless life.
Now, what have I told you about myself? Have I had to lie about who and what I am? Nope. What loser would do that? Oh, you.
Prove it to yourself then. Go back and look at my posts about "wells" and compare it to what I posted yesterday/today. You'll find there is no difference. You sound more than jealous, Path. Good. You're nothing but a lie, Atticus, Don, Chachi, Jacques, etal. "brick" You truly are pitiful. It's no wonder you ended up where you did.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

<quoted text>
Okay, anyone else here can help me with the post number? Thank you.
What a worthless lazy azz! Yep, he's a first of the month boy, alright.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

<quoted text>
90-10's about correct. That 10 is the reason why you (we) have annual vacation, some sick leave, no child labour, more work safety legislation, unemployment insurance, health care (or some weird form of it), pensions, social security, maternity leace (though unpaid) safer automobiles etc. None of the latter was ever legislated by a Republican admin. Thank heaven for that Democrat/liberal/progressive 10%
Pour le reste, plus ca change, plus c'est pareil.
I agree with your post. Republicans only care about the wealthiest needs.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

That was then, this is now.

Obama is cutting food stamps for indigent Americans and gave Billions to Wall Street.

Obama is protecting the robber barons who gave out fraudulent mortgages.

Obama reneged on everything with a Democratic House and Senate.

Obama will cut even more with the upcoming Grand Bargain.

A corporate centrist Democrat is one and the same with a Rightwing Republican.

==========

FBI: 80% of Fraud Attributed To Insiders Not Homeowners
The increased reliance by both financial institutions and non-financial institution lenders on third party brokers has created opportunities for organized fraud groups, particularly where mortgage industry professionals are involved. Combating significant fraud in this area is a priority, because mortgage lending and the housing market have a significant overall effect on the nation's economy. All mortgage fraud programs were recently consolidated within the Financial Institution Fraud Unit, even where the targeted
lender is not a financial institution. This consolidation provides a more effective and efficient management over mortgage fraud investigations, the ability to identify and respond more rapidly to emerging mortgage fraud problems, and a better picture of the overall mortgage fraud problem./ http://tinyurl.com/c85466t
http://www.fbi.gov/publications/financial/fcs...
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an optimist - never is too much for me to accept. But then I'm also a Cubs fan
I always hope for the best and expect the worst.

LOL

Ernie Banks is one great cub.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it to yourself then. Go back and look at my posts about "wells" and compare it to what I posted yesterday/today. You'll find there is no difference. You sound more than jealous, Path. Good. You're nothing but a lie, Atticus, Don, Chachi, Jacques, etal. "brick" You truly are pitiful. It's no wonder you ended up where you did.
Oh, still haven't had your reaction to the 150+ and the 150M. What about that, big boy^

As to my lying, that's a dubious one at best, seeing as I've said very little about myself. I'm jealous? LMAO (RLS-Dale tm reg'd).

And again, thanks for the compliment. Atticus, eh? Wow. Don and Chachi ? Sorry, no idea. But Jacques, yeah, that's me.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your post. Republicans only care about the wealthiest needs.
The more things change the more they stay the same.
That was then, this is now.
Obama is cutting food stamps for indigent Americans and gave Billions to Wall Street.
Obama is protecting the robber barons who gave out fraudulent mortgages.
Obama reneged on everything with a Democratic House and Senate.
Obama will cut even more with the upcoming Grand Bargain.
A corporate centrist Democrat is one and the same with a Rightwing Republican.
==========
FBI: 80% of Fraud Attributed To Insiders Not Homeowners
The increased reliance by both financial institutions and non-financial institution lenders on third party brokers has created opportunities for organized fraud groups, particularly where mortgage industry professionals are involved. Combating significant fraud in this area is a priority, because mortgage lending and the housing market have a significant overall effect on the nation's economy. All mortgage fraud programs were recently consolidated within the Financial Institution Fraud Unit, even where the targeted
lender is not a financial institution. This consolidation provides a more effective and efficient management over mortgage fraud investigations, the ability to identify and respond more rapidly to emerging mortgage fraud problems, and a better picture of the overall mortgage fraud problem./ http://tinyurl.com/c85466t
http://www.fbi.gov/publications/financial/fcs...
Is the cut in food stamps not attributable to the "going over the cliff" thing? Or is Obama personally responsible? I am perplexed - 49 million food stampers? And you gotta figure most of them are employed !

If Obama doesn't protect the robber barons, many things will happen, one, seeing him killed, or the whole edifice crumbling. What's his choice?

We are all in a bad way. As I've said, and it's not a consolation, you're not alone in that kind of predicament. Look around you, outside your borders.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
I always hope for the best and expect the worst.
LOL
Ernie Banks is one great cub.
As is Ferguson Jenkins.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

P.S.: Is my bias showing ? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,099,674
Engagement Ring 13 min rodeo3queen 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min DrZhivago 49,446
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min truth-facts 46,292
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 1 hr Stanky Pete 7,560
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,917
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr 40ish 4,661
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••