BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,876)

Showing posts 157,501 - 157,520 of167,775
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
The Washington Post states otherwise.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-...
Not only is turnout strong but those who support McAuliffe are busy walking the neighborhoods and organizing rides to polling places for those who need them.
Cuccinelli will lose. America will win.
Want to place a wager on the outcome?
Wager? LMAO! What does Chachi consider a wager? LMAO! I see you're hard at work protecting all of us, again! LMAO! squidsock
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, new Gallup poll. Obama's approval rating down to just 39% which means he is down to the Democrat base and has lost the Independent Voters!!!
He's losing "all" support! Like I've said in the past, put a guard at the backdoor. ObobbleHead will try and sneak out the back. He's good at that sort of thing. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
who wants to know? Or is your real name justice lrs?
Winner!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And do you know why Reagan did not go to a church while he was in office? Because he did not want to be a distraction.
Do you know Billy Gram attended prayer meetings in the White House?
http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/photogr...
And did you know that ex Republican officials like the ex pres , vice pres, ex members of the repub cabinet, never ever attend functions for their successors, specially election rallies or even conventions so as not to take the glory away from the candidate? This is why no repub of any notoriety, certainly not GWB, GHB, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Grove and so on attended even the repub nomination convention. Who says? Rogue, that's who, HE KNOWS these things, like he said about Jimmy Carter , well, all that Carter did was give a speech from his home, did not personally attend. Oh, sorry, forgot, Carter was 88 yrs old. Clinton was there, as Hillary was also, and Kerry and and...

And so we now have Rogue's take on Reagan and religion. All other presidents, for whatever reason, went to church, apparently unafraid to be a distraction. But Reagan, yes, so delicate, he stayed in the White House with the Pope, Billy Graham.

Yup, all this inside info that Rogue possesses ! Like Roberts immediately rejecting obamacare when the dossier was passed on to the supreme court. But then, according to buddy LRS, Obama bought him off. That's after the election that Obama won fraudulently by giving away phones and condoms.

Gubernatorial races results tonight. Birther prediction : Repubs win : Normal. Dems win : Fraud. Source? LRS and Rogue.

Whew.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with being a Muslim but to claim you are a Christian at the same time is just another Obama lie!
I don't expect an answer following the above statement, but kindly prove that Obama is Muslim. Thank you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Chachi is busy looking for that odor sensor! LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! This will be good to know in the next presidential election, in which Obama will not be a candidate.
The implications for the 2014 midterms are yours to devine, but let's keep your track record in mind. So far you've been wrong with every single prediction you've made.
But , Grand Birther, you've just being mean. Poor Rogue. Yes, every single prediction of his has been wrong. Okay. But, it's not his fault, it's the the polls and the media that misled him. And, not to forget fraud. Obama won by fraud in both 2088 and 2012. Now, is that Rogue's fault? Is that Rogue's fault that he could not wear his new dancing shoes the morning of November 7, 2012? Misled, fraud, you know. Like tonight. If and Dem wins, it'll be the damn media and fraud again.

Oh, I like Christie. Hope he wins, just to spite the tea partyers who can't stand him on account he's intelligent and reasonable. And has plenty of common sense.

Tea party intitiation :

Tea party official :Are you intelligent and reasonable with common sense?

New member : Yes

Tea Party official : Sorry, you don't qualify. Next.
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing about him. He rejected your fantasy. Poor Romper. All alone again
LMAO!!! Evidently you can't read, now I know why you are ignorant.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"If" you watched the news, you would have heard it over and over and over, TODAY! Makes me question whether you watch or not. You do have a TV in your riverfront dumpster, right? squid
My third request to you today to give an example of Obama lying. Put up or shut up, big mouth.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, I was in my nice and comfy bed. What I'm smelling is being picked up by the odor sensor in your new he-man keyboard, Captain America version, right? You stink Chachi, just like Muslims.
Justice ha ha LRS: "Of course not, I was in my nice and comfy bed"

"Yes, and all strapped in with those wonderful rubber walls and floor where I can't get hurt"
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He's losing "all" support! Like I've said in the past, put a guard at the backdoor. ObobbleHead will try and sneak out the back. He's good at that sort of thing. LMAO!
LMAO!!! I would pay his ticket on a fast train to Kenya!
Obskeptic

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Replace the word "democrats" with "politicians" or "both major parties" and sign my name to it
That sounds reasonable to me as well.
Obskeptic

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't expect an answer following the above statement, but kindly prove that Obama is Muslim. Thank you.
Madonna said so. Isn't that good enough?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And did you know that ex Republican officials like the ex pres , vice pres, ex members of the repub cabinet, never ever attend functions for their successors, specially election rallies or even conventions so as not to take the glory away from the candidate? This is why no repub of any notoriety, certainly not GWB, GHB, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Grove and so on attended even the repub nomination convention. Who says? Rogue, that's who, HE KNOWS these things, like he said about Jimmy Carter , well, all that Carter did was give a speech from his home, did not personally attend. Oh, sorry, forgot, Carter was 88 yrs old. Clinton was there, as Hillary was also, and Kerry and and...
And so we now have Rogue's take on Reagan and religion. All other presidents, for whatever reason, went to church, apparently unafraid to be a distraction. But Reagan, yes, so delicate, he stayed in the White House with the Pope, Billy Graham.
Yup, all this inside info that Rogue possesses ! Like Roberts immediately rejecting obamacare when the dossier was passed on to the supreme court. But then, according to buddy LRS, Obama bought him off. That's after the election that Obama won fraudulently by giving away phones and condoms.
Gubernatorial races results tonight. Birther prediction : Repubs win : Normal. Dems win : Fraud. Source? LRS and Rogue.
Whew.
Well, DIMs are a bunch of giddy teenage girls, so.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
My third request to you today to give an example of Obama lying. Put up or shut up, big mouth.
Do your own research, dumbazzbastard. Or, turn on your TV! I bet you don't own one, do you?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Justice ha ha LRS: "Of course not, I was in my nice and comfy bed"
"Yes, and all strapped in with those wonderful rubber walls and floor where I can't get hurt"
You just don't have it, Path. Sorry. pilgrim LMAO!
Obskeptic

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insecurity is showing again. I have no need to use other screen names. I can make you my bitch with just this one. LOL!
By the way, what is wrong with being a Muslim?
Oh, I don't know Chauncey. How many people, including fellow muslims did they kill this week, month year? I take it your a muslim?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Evidently you can't read, now I know why you are ignorant.
Ignorant is clinging to the same tired fable that has been universally rejected. But then that really is the best we can hope for from you

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Madonna said so. Isn't that good enough?
Birther reply = no reply. Stymied. Typical.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, DIMs are a bunch of giddy teenage girls, so.
And the giddy teenage girls win, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). "Can you hear us coming?" Explain again what that meant and why you stopped "chanting, yelling, saying, wording, talking, speaking" it after November 06, 2012?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 157,501 - 157,520 of167,775
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 4,037
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Eleanor Beaver 1,036,080
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,113
ask amy 4-22 1 hr Zap Brannigan 59
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Dusty Mangina 47,151
Abby 4-22 3 hr pde 30
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr ScarletandOlive 96,199
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••