BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178397 Nov 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln would be a democrat today, so really, plaque is correct. He'd never in a million years associate with the actual Republican rift-raft.
Honest Abe a DIM? LMAO! This is flagrant ignorance deserving of a fifteen yard personal foul and the player is ejected. WHAT-A-DAB
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178398 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Do you enjoy speaking of the dead? Careful, you just might get a visit. LMAO!
Oh look. More empty Romper threats. "Stop laughing at me or I will warn you to stop laughing at me".

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178399 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You still have not identified one single lie.
With you, 150 plus 400 lies , all in ONE post. Wow. No politician can even approach that.
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama can not go out in public with out lies leaving his mouth. videos.nymag.com/video/If-You-Like-Your-Plan-... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wUA1mjj_lAEXX news.investors.com/ ibd-editorials-obama-care/ 110513-678062-obama-has-seriou sly-breached-americans-trust.h tm
To progressives like Jacqueau, those are not lies, just half-truths. The end justifies the means! Karl Marx
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178400 Nov 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look. More empty Romper threats. "Stop laughing at me or I will warn you to stop laughing at me".
child

Location hidden

#178401 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Lincoln would be a democrat today, so really, plaque is correct. He'd never in a million years associate with the actual Republican rift-raft.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Honest Abe a DIM? LMAO! This is flagrant ignorance deserving of a fifteen yard personal foul and the player is ejected. WHAT-A-DAB
What is really sad is that he believes what he said. He seems to be able to channel long dead people. Why even Jesus was a Democrat because Jesus told him he was!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178402 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks, the above post by Mr. Pathological Liar is an excellent example of your brain on drugs! Don't do drugs. BTW, last time I checked, my post along with the link is still there. "brick"
Please supply post number so I can instantly debunk all 21. Thank you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178403 Nov 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What is really sad is that he believes what he said. He seems to be able to channel long dead people. Why even Jesus was a Democrat because Jesus told him he was!!!
His telepathic skills are impressive. He knows my entire life and every reason behind my choices in life! What a dude, huh? LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178404 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>child
More substance. Don't overextend yourself

Location hidden

#178405 Nov 6, 2013
Fox News flash. The number of Americans who have lost their health care plans is now ..... 4.2 Million!

Location hidden

#178406 Nov 6, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
So what bill gets to have Obamas
face?
He already has his face on the 3 cent bill.
http://www.politicalfunnymoney.com/obama_3_ce...

Ottawa

#178407 Nov 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Fully one third of the Republican party is birther or tea party. So, at the very beginning, one third of Repubs Lincoln would not want to even see. Many others (names follow) are far-right demagogues. I don't have to channel, I can see who and what Lincoln was and how he would never even come close to a Romney, to a Ryan, to a Gingrich, to a Cruz, to a Palin, to a Boehner, to a Cheney, to a Rumsfeld, Grove, North, GWB, and so many more. I do see Lincoln associating with Obama, Biden, the Clintons, Carter, yes, if not the least for their intelligence and intellectual capacities. No need to be a seer for that.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178408 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Please supply post number so I can instantly debunk all 21. Thank you.
See that little word at the top of the posts that says "previous"? Click it a couple of times. You're welcome. Path is just looking for a bone to pick. What a worthless life.

Ottawa

#178409 Nov 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I can't say for sure if Jesus Christ would've been a Democrat, but he sure as hell would not have been a Republican. He didn't like Pharisees , remember?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178410 Nov 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fox News flash. The number of Americans who have lost their health care plans is now ..... 4.2 Million!
While I was at the Dr. she said the news going through their network is 19M!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178411 Nov 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More substance. Don't overextend yourself
Make a real post or STFU, fluff! Otay Buckamywheat?

Ottawa

#178412 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
His telepathic skills are impressive. He knows my entire life and every reason behind my choices in life! What a dude, huh? LMAO!
I didn't know your entire life, not even a part of it, until you told it all here, your dead mother that died of grief and shame, your present stepmom, your two ha ha beautiful imaginary girl friends, their Nobel medicine prize brother, your 150 + or is that 150m oil wells, ha ha, and so much more. I do know all about your lies, yes, and your miserable unhappy unfulfilled useless life.

Now, what have I told you about myself? Have I had to lie about who and what I am? Nope. What loser would do that? Oh, you.

Ottawa

#178413 Nov 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue News Flash :

The number of Americans who have gained a health plan is now : 55 million.

Ottawa

#178414 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See that little word at the top of the posts that says "previous"? Click it a couple of times. You're welcome. Path is just looking for a bone to pick. What a worthless life.
Post number with the 21 lies, Liar.

Ottawa

#178415 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
While I was at the Dr. she said the news going through their network is 19M!
She|'s worried, and she should be. She may have to cut a single visit by half,- to only $200 maybe for 10 minutes. She'll have to trade in her Rolls for a poor woman's Bentley.

Ottawa

#178416 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Post number with the 21 lies, Liar.
Okay, anyone else here can help me with the post number? Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Eman 1,115,318
Amy 10-1 15 min Mister Tonka 7
Amy - 9-29-2014 22 min pde 31
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min Ralph 98,360
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min factcheck 47,031
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min HughBe 69,531
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min Cali Girl 2014 50,047

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]