BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
157,421 - 157,440 of 177,357 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

#178321 Nov 6, 2013
Thank The FOUNDING Fathers ...
but a natural born citizen ...
is NOT Obama and neither is Cruz ...

Common sense has to enter into the conversation, somewhere, and at some point ...
CUZ

When the founders WROTE the constitution THEY were concerned about *loyalty and ALLEGIANCE* to the Constitutional Republic as WE should be today.

The very IDEA that all you need to hold the highest office in the land and FREE WORLD
is to be BORN here in the US ...
[will qualify 'anyone' to hold it]

is borderline 'mentally retarded'...
IGNORANT if not *treasonous* to
EVEN THINK
such an idea would work ...

I am no attorney...
BUT
I did sleep @ a Holiday Inn last night :)

BTW
There are lots of "IGNORANT VOTERS"
who DID just that!

-n-

LQQk what kind of SHAPE
the communist CIRCUS
of
A~M~E~R~I~C~A
is IN

TODAY!

Divided NOT United!

yay !!!
The Divided States of America
The communist CIRCUS of America ...

Thanks to obama :)

SOoooo since obama "did it"
So can CRUZ!

Let the 'rule of law'
go OUT the Window ...

ALL libTARDS have!

CORRUPTocracy
-n-
THUGocracy

RULES!

ain't you libTARDS
P~R~O~U~D!!!!!!!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#178322 Nov 6, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't often used because unseparable is not a word. Google it and you won't get a definition.
I knew what you meant and didn't point it out.
Allegiance has nothing at all to do with citizenship. As I explained before, allegiance is a conscious choice someone makes to be loyal to someone or something. Being born in Buffalo does not make people loyal to New York.
So... Andrew Jackson was an illegal alien?
Benjamin Franklin was not a legitimate President?
Thomas Jefferson needed naturalized?
Along with 4 or 5 other Presidents such as Herbert Hoover?
Mitt Romney is not a citizen?
Let's see what the Supreme Court has to say about that ridiculous line of crap....
FURTHERMORE....
To hold that the fourteenth amendment of the constitution excludes from citizenship the children born in the United States of citizens or subjects of other countries, would be to deny citizenship to thousands of persons of English, Scotch, Irish, German, or other European parentage, who have always been considered and treated as citizens of the United States.
...US v. WONG KIM ARK (1898)
The Supreme Court seems to think if you are born here... your parent's citizenship doesn't mean shit.
Your opinion doesn't seem to be in line with U.S. law.
How do you fix that?
LMAO!!! I will pose the same question to you as I did Ellen.

The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are (*foreigners, aliens), who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.

*Now how do you explain that *foreigners and aliens can be born in the US.

Now for you comments on the English Common Law, where was it used in Howards above statement?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178323 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what "M" means after a number? Apparently not. How does 154M equal 150? LMAO!'brick' BTW genius, I just ran the same search and only got 59M hits. So, 59M minus 5M is 54M, divide that by one million and you have 54 which, if you add 100 to, gives you 154! Hot damn! A conspiracy I tell you, a conspiracy! What fruitcake you are, Path...seriously! Do you oink when being poked? Go back to school, loser! LMAO!!
154M? You mean THIS

You wrote, post number 178223 : Why yes I do, Path. 150+ wells .
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178324 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>How many hits did you get when you googled "Indiana Open Fields"? Do you always have a corncob stuck up your azz? More sexual harassment? I warned you. Just because you're gay doesn't mean you can force it on others. Are you smart enough not to push your luck? LMAO!
More pathetic Romper rants. Are you clenching your fists or just gritting your teeth? In either case, we know you're hiding in your closet and whimpering

Ottawa

#178325 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Another idiot with no TV. Figures. Tell me Scruff, why should I look up anything for Path? Or, anyone else for that matter? You libs are absolutely worthless. Maybe you'd make for good clay pigeons?
1. You say Obama lies;
2. Fair enough, your opinion;
3. You are asked for examples of this lying. Fair enough;
4. Your reply : "Why should I look it up for Path>?"
5. In short, you accuse, can't come up with anything, you ask me to find YOUR accusations?

Birther/tea party world. It's why they were practically wiped off the electoral map last night.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178326 Nov 6, 2013
I hear the Feds are now wanting to use a new History book that has 32 pages dedicated to Islam but Christianity and others have been omitted! This BS is enough! Some ears are gonna start ringing. Naw, ObobbleHead isn't Muslim, HA! You gum-flappers really do not need to open your mouths anymore. What you post is BS! This, combined with the great flop called ACA, could get, and probably will get, real ugly! Oh yea, apparently smoking crack is legal now! What a pile! Nasty pile that needs to be permanently buried in a landfill! Imbeciles are running this country presently.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178327 Nov 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More pathetic Romper rants. Are you clenching your fists or just gritting your teeth? In either case, we know you're hiding in your closet and whimpering
manchild drivel
Dale

Wichita, KS

#178328 Nov 6, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't often used because unseparable is not a word. Google it and you won't get a definition.
I knew what you meant and didn't point it out.
Allegiance has nothing at all to do with citizenship. As I explained before, allegiance is a conscious choice someone makes to be loyal to someone or something. Being born in Buffalo does not make people loyal to New York.
Along with 4 or 5 other Presidents such as Herbert Hoover?
Mitt Romney is not a citizen?
Let's see what the Supreme Court has to say about that ridiculous line of crap....
The foregoing considerations and authorities irresistibly lead us to these conclusions: The fourteenth amendment affirms the ancient and fundamental rule of citizenship by birth within the territory, in the allegiance and under the protection of the country, including all children here born of resident aliens, with the exceptions or qualifications (as old as the rule itself) of children of foreign sovereigns or their ministers, or born on foreign public ships, or of enemies within and during a hostile occupation of part of our territory, and with the single additional exception of children of members of the Indian tribes owing direct allegiance to their several tribes. The amendment, in clear words and in manifest intent, includes the children born within the territory of the United States of all other persons, of whatever race or color, domiciled within the United States. Every citizen or subject of another country, while domiciled here, is within the allegiance and the protection, and consequently subject to the jurisdiction, of the United States. His allegiance to the United States is direct and immediate, and, although but local and temporary, continuing only so long as he remains within our territory, is yet, in the words of Lord Coke in Calvin's Case, 7 Coke, 6a,'strong enough to make a natural subject, for, if he hath issue here, that issue is a natural-born subject'; and his child, as said by Mr. Binney in his essay before quoted,'If born in the country, is as much a citizen as the natural-born child of a citizen, and by operation of the same principle.'
FURTHERMORE....
To hold that the fourteenth amendment of the constitution excludes from citizenship the children born in the United States of citizens or subjects of other countries, would be to deny citizenship to thousands of persons of English, Scotch, Irish, German, or other European parentage, who have always been considered and treated as citizens of the United States.
...US v. WONG KIM ARK (1898)
The Supreme Court seems to think if you are born here... your parent's citizenship doesn't mean shit.
Your opinion doesn't seem to be in line with U.S. law.
How do you fix that?
LMAO!!! Franklin was a president of the Republic? Surely that was a trick question?

Ottawa

#178329 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I just gave you 21! Let's see just how dense you really are, Path. LMAO!
Note: But the media really had a field day with ObobbleHead yesterday! LMAO!
You : "I just gave you 21!"

You did? Did Topix delete them...AGAIN? Don't you even SEE how ridiculous you are - what is it again? 150+, oops, 150M PLUS 400 oil wells, two beautiful nurse girl friends, their brother a Nobel medicine prize winner, petroleum products we have to stock up on, and the ridicule continues...LOSER.

Ottawa

#178330 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Try a search for "Indiana open fields". You couldn't find one last time, remember? Sure you do, Fluff! LMAO Well, I'm off to the Dr. and then the dentist. You children (gum-flappers) have fun. LMAO!
Dentist you say? Why? To remove those two huge bunioned feet from your barn door mouth? It's possible, I suppose, but it shan't remove the lies.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#178331 Nov 6, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>

"Allegiance has nothing at all to do with citizenship."
Allegiance has nothing at all to do with citizenship

About 5,640,000 results

https://www.google.com/search...

MY 'favorite one' out of YOUR "abject" saying ...
==========

Naturalization Oath of Allegiance to the United States of America

Oath

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

http://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship/naturaliz...

Art II
Sect I
Clause 5

5: No Person except a natural born Citizen,

or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the ******Adoption of this Constitution,

shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

http://constitutionus.com/

Andrew Jackson
Benjamin Franklin - was NEVER president!
Thomas Jefferson

SEE THIS:
... or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the ******Adoption of this Constitution ...

THEY are where THIS part comes in!
Also the REASON it no longer applies!

TIME has taken care of it!

THIS is HOW it should READ now!...

5: No Person except a natural born Citizen,
shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

~~~~~~~~~~

SEE how 'simple' THAT is!?!

WHEN read in the RIGHT context?!?

Ottawa

#178332 Nov 6, 2013
Owl Gore wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be to sure. With another year of ObamaCare Obama will be lucky to be just tarred and feathered and run out of DC on rail!
You're wrong. Again and again. I don't often predict, but I predict with assurance that from January, when the damn health care computers will be working, Obamacare will gain 2%+ favourable rating every month. Then, in November, mid-term elections. Dems will perhaps take both houses - all fraudulently of course, as dead voters, or zombies will flock to the polls and cellphone and condom gifts will proliferate. So sad for birther and tea party sore losers.

Keep this post in mind, Rogue.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#178333 Nov 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Thank The FOUNDING Fathers ...
but a natural born citizen ...
is NOT Obama
Reality is not on your side.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#178334 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
I hear the Feds are now wanting to use a new History book that has 32 pages dedicated to Islam but Christianity and others have been omitted! This BS is enough! Some ears are gonna start ringing. Naw, ObobbleHead isn't Muslim, HA! You gum-flappers really do not need to open your mouths anymore. What you post is BS! This, combined with the great flop called ACA, could get, and probably will get, real ugly! Oh yea, apparently smoking crack is legal now! What a pile! Nasty pile that needs to be permanently buried in a landfill! Imbeciles are running this country presently.
No need to waste a good rope or ammunition, load all of them on a fast train to the EU!!!

Ottawa

#178335 Nov 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, John F-up Kerry needs to get out of other country's business. Our relationship with the Saudis is already on the rocks.
Kerry says Saudi Arabia must decide on women drivers
AFP November 4, 2013 8:42 PM
Riyadh (AFP)- US Secretary of State John Kerry said it was up to Saudi Arabia to decide when the time was right to allow women to drive.
"It's no secret that in the United States of America we embrace equality for everybody regardless of gender, race, or any other qualification," Kerry said at a press conference in Riyadh.
"But it's up to Saudi Arabia to make its own decision about its own social structure and other choices, and timing," he added.
Last week the United States said it supports the "universal rights" of women to drive in Saudi Arabia, after an October weekend protest there saw several women defy the law by taking the steering wheel.
"We support the full inclusion of women in Saudi society. People throughout the world share the same universal rights to assemble and express themselves peacefully," said State Department spokeswoman Jennifer Psaki.
http://news.yahoo.com/kerry-says-saudi-arabia...
Short of plunging into Saudi internal affairs, what was Kerry supposed to say while IN SAUDI ARABIA? I can imagine your reaction if he had told the Saudi authorities to "get with it" and let Saudi women drive. It's fun with you, Rogue. Doesn't matter what your opponents say or do, it's always a "win-win" thing for you, right?

Ottawa

#178336 Nov 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooo, did I jerk your chain? Soooo sorry. You are funny when your dander is up!
Jerk the chain again? Will you finally grow up and cease and desist with the childish and puerile discourse?
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#178337 Nov 6, 2013
OMG, three dead people have signed up for ObamaCare!
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#178338 Nov 6, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
And which side of reality are you on? I suppose you believe that I was the president from 2001 until 2005?

Ottawa

#178339 Nov 6, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Cancer will run its course, if not treated!!!
Don't despair, LRS-Dale. Mental illness can be treated. Don't be shy, seek treatment. Or buy a gun. It's your constitutional right.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#178340 Nov 6, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion: Can you pass the citizenship exam?

That's the same test of the basics of Americanism that 97 percent of naturalized citizens currently take and pass,

but

which most U.S. high school students have flunked in research samplings.

***Why not see how many in your household can pass the U.S. Citizenship Exam?
It is available at citizenshipfirst.us/exam -- 12 out of 20 correct is a passing score.

http://www.newsday.com/opinion/oped/opinion-c...

*** Welcome to the US Civics Exam. People who apply to become US citizens must pass this quiz to become naturalized. 97% pass but nearly half of Americans, and most of our children, canít answer six out of ten of these questions correctly. Itís not their fault. The basic knowledge of civics and history that we used to take for granted are often not covered in school anymore.

And we know that a lack of civic knowledge and skills lowers the chances that children will grow up to achieve a lifetime of citizenship.

We think a primary purpose of schools is to prepare students to be active and enthusiastic participants in our democracy. If you agree join us!

CAN YOU PASS THE US CIVICS EXAM?

The U.S. Naturalization Exam is a basic test of civic knowledge and history that immigrants must pass in order to become U.S. citizens. Think you can pass the test? Give it a try!

http://citizenshipfirst.us/exam/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-29 3 min VAdame 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Patrick 1,099,908
Drastically Underestimated Amount of Fukushima ... 10 min Washington 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Patriot 46,297
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 30 min the wandering girl 4,664
Amy 8-29 46 min edogxxx 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 48 min YesWeCan 68,357
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min edogxxx 97,918
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info