BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#178340 Nov 6, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality is not on your side.
Opinion: Can you pass the citizenship exam?

That's the same test of the basics of Americanism that 97 percent of naturalized citizens currently take and pass,

but

which most U.S. high school students have flunked in research samplings.

***Why not see how many in your household can pass the U.S. Citizenship Exam?
It is available at citizenshipfirst.us/exam -- 12 out of 20 correct is a passing score.

http://www.newsday.com/opinion/oped/opinion-c...

*** Welcome to the US Civics Exam. People who apply to become US citizens must pass this quiz to become naturalized. 97% pass but nearly half of Americans, and most of our children, can’t answer six out of ten of these questions correctly. It’s not their fault. The basic knowledge of civics and history that we used to take for granted are often not covered in school anymore.

And we know that a lack of civic knowledge and skills lowers the chances that children will grow up to achieve a lifetime of citizenship.

We think a primary purpose of schools is to prepare students to be active and enthusiastic participants in our democracy. If you agree join us!

CAN YOU PASS THE US CIVICS EXAM?

The U.S. Naturalization Exam is a basic test of civic knowledge and history that immigrants must pass in order to become U.S. citizens. Think you can pass the test? Give it a try!

http://citizenshipfirst.us/exam/
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178341 Nov 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
154M? You mean THIS
You wrote, post number 178223 : Why yes I do, Path. 150+ wells .
Are you dense or what? How does the number of hits on a google search relate in any way, shape or form, to the number of wells we currently have? Do you wear a bib all day? Good Lord sonny, you have no idea how twisted you are, do you? "brick" Got any other brilliant questions or points? Ladies and Gentlemen, the invisible cricket band from moonland has just taken the stage. Their first piece shall be the theme music from "The Twilight Zone"! Are you getting this camera man?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178342 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How many hits did you get when you googled "Indiana Open Fields"? Do you always have a corncob stuck up your azz? More sexual harassment? I warned you. Just because you're gay doesn't mean you can force it on others. Are you smart enough not to push your luck? LMAO!
More anal obsessions. Corn cobs now. For crying out loud, PLEASE COME OUT OF THAT CLOSET.
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#178343 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You're wrong. Again and again. I don't often predict, but I predict with assurance that from January, when the damn health care computers will be working, Obamacare will gain 2%+ favourable rating every month. Then, in November, mid-term elections. Dems will perhaps take both houses - all fraudulently of course, as dead voters, or zombies will flock to the polls and cellphone and condom gifts will proliferate. So sad for birther and tea party sore losers.
Keep this post in mind, Rogue.
Ooooo, did I jerk your chain? I soooo sorry. I be good boy from now on!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178344 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>manchild drivel
Substance!
Children of the aCorn

Chicago, IL

#178345 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh , did you see tonight, McAuliffe pulled it out at the last minute. Only one way that could happen : Fraud. Dead people, well, zombies, voting.
Wrong. It was....

ACORNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! !!!!

Obummer sent the Acorn Attack Chopper, piloted by childhood friend Benjamin Ghazi, to shoot down the sky palace that holds all of the republican ballots for safe keeping. We now also know that the whole Obamacare website was really just a virus used to disable the sky palace's deflector shield. Thus, making it vunerable to the Lone Black Panther Baseball Bat Scud Missile.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178346 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You : "I just gave you 21!"
You did? Did Topix delete them...AGAIN? Don't you even SEE how ridiculous you are - what is it again? 150+, oops, 150M PLUS 400 oil wells, two beautiful nurse girl friends, their brother a Nobel medicine prize winner, petroleum products we have to stock up on, and the ridicule continues...LOSER.
Does your brain malfunction like this all the time? What is your deal? Are you just a troll? No, I don't think so. I think it's more like you're a little snotty-nosed brat stuck in a grown up's body. Someone who really does throw tantrums because he can't get his way. LOL manchild
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178347 Nov 6, 2013
Path, I'm sorry but you're just too F'd up.

Ottawa

#178348 Nov 6, 2013
Owl Gore wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooo, did I jerk your chain? I soooo sorry. I be good boy from now on!
Another childish prankish schoolyard response. Just keep my post for next November. You have 12 months to make up your excuses. But most likely, FRAUD, cell phones and condoms will be IT.

Ottawa

#178349 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
I hear the Feds are now wanting to use a new History book that has 32 pages dedicated to Islam but Christianity and others have been omitted! This BS is enough! Some ears are gonna start ringing. Naw, ObobbleHead isn't Muslim, HA! You gum-flappers really do not need to open your mouths anymore. What you post is BS! This, combined with the great flop called ACA, could get, and probably will get, real ugly! Oh yea, apparently smoking crack is legal now! What a pile! Nasty pile that needs to be permanently buried in a landfill! Imbeciles are running this country presently.
"I hear" ?

You do? Where, pray tell? Are you gonna ask me to locate where is "where"?

What about Obama's lies? is it 1000+ or 1000 M ? LMAO (LRS -Dale tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#178350 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
manchild drivel
Weren't heading for the dentist and doctor? Did they reject you? Will the vet see you?
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178352 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You're wrong. Again and again. I don't often predict, but I predict with assurance that from January, when the damn health care computers will be working, Obamacare will gain 2%+ favourable rating every month. Then, in November, mid-term elections. Dems will perhaps take both houses - all fraudulently of course, as dead voters, or zombies will flock to the polls and cellphone and condom gifts will proliferate. So sad for birther and tea party sore losers.
Keep this post in mind, Rogue.
I hate to be a party pooper ( LOL ) but the Democrats cannot take back the House because of gerrymandering.

There are so many corporate centrist Democrats already in Washington DC hand picked by corporate centrist Rahm Emanuel that it would not make that much difference even if the Democrats took over.

Look what Pelosi and Reid did the first two years of Obama?

Passed all corporate Republican legislation IMO.

Jacques, truth be told there is only one party in America and that is the Corporation party.

Take a good look at all the corporate centrist Democrats who voted with all the Republicans.

==========

Roll Call of Shame on “Too Big to Fail”
May 8, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/2dfldsk
Future historians will look back on the financial crisis of the last couple years and wonder why Congress didn’t act sooner or more aggressively to prevent such a crisis from recurring.
Last week, by an astonishingly wide margin, the Senate voted down a bill sponsored by Sherrod Brown and Ted Kaufman that would have limited the size of financial institutions.
Here’s the roll call of shame:
Daniel Akaka
Max Baucus
Evan Bayh
Michael Bennet
Thomas Carper
Kent Conrad
Chris Dodd
Dianne Feinstein
Kirsten Gillibrand
Kay Hagan
Daniel Inouye
Tim Johnson
John Kerry
Amy Klobuchar
Herb Kohl
Mary Landrieu
Frank Lautenberg
Claire McCaskill
Robert Menendez
Bill Nelson
Ben Nelson
Jack Reed
Chuck Schumer
Jeanne Shaheen
Jon Tester
Mark Udall
Mark Warner
Several of these Senators, like Conrad and Tester, pretend to be progressive populists.
Schumer and Dodd pretend to be leaders on financial reform.
And John Kerry?
“Wall Street won and the American people lost,” said Mary Bottari, director of the Real Economy Project for the Center for Media and Democracy.
http://www.progressive.org/wx050810.html
Dale

Wichita, KS

#178353 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't despair, LRS-Dale. Mental illness can be treated. Don't be shy, seek treatment. Or buy a gun. It's your constitutional right.
LMAO!!! You are a good one to give advice, you buy a gun and make all of us, happy-happy-happy!!

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#178354 Nov 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion: Can you pass the citizenship exam?
While I have no need to take an exam, I could pass it easily.
That's the same test of the basics of Americanism that 97 percent of naturalized citizens currently take and pass,
but
which most U.S. high school students have flunked in research samplings.
How does that relate to the President not being a citizen?
***Why not see how many in your household can pass the U.S. Citizenship Exam?
My wife was a history major. She will have no problem with it. My oldest is in A.P. history, so the same is given. My youngest took the state Constitution and history test last year - required by law - and aced it.

It is hardly challenging.

Still, it is funny to see you pretend that the President isn't a citizen of the United States. The conspiracies astound - the Illinois State Police, F.B.I., N.S.A., C.I.A., D.I.A., Senate Security Department, Democratic National Committee, Republican National Committee, State of Hawaii, several newspapers and hospital all have to be in on it for forty plus years.

Put down your bong.

Ottawa

#178356 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your brain malfunction like this all the time? What is your deal? Are you just a troll? No, I don't think so. I think it's more like you're a little snotty-nosed brat stuck in a grown up's body. Someone who really does throw tantrums because he can't get his way. LOL manchild
Cut to the chase, LOSER. Let's just have the 21.

<quoted text>
You : "I just gave you 21!"
You did? Did Topix delete them...AGAIN? Don't you even SEE how ridiculous you are - what is it again? 150+, oops, 150M PLUS 400 oil wells, two beautiful nurse girl friends, their brother a Nobel medicine prize winner, petroleum products we have to stock up on, and the ridicule continues...LOSER.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178357 Nov 6, 2013
Democracy Loses Out as Big Money Overwhelms Grassroots Campaigns
In Washington and Maine, a flood of corporate cash swings popular opinion on key ballot issues / November 6, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/jwhxy6p
In two referendum battles that took place on opposite sides of the country on Tuesday, the power of big money campaigns funded by out-of-state corporate interests once again revealed itself by overwhelming grassroots campaigns trying to champion a local common good.
From Maine, where a small town tried to thwart a pipeline company from building a tar sands export terminal, to Washington state, where a broad coalition of consumer advocates and food safety groups called for labeling of genetically modified foods—both campaigns won and maintained the support of the local population... until the corporate money started pouring in.
http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2013/11/...

Ottawa

#178358 Nov 6, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to be a party pooper ( LOL ) but the Democrats cannot take back the House because of gerrymandering.
There are so many corporate centrist Democrats already in Washington DC hand picked by corporate centrist Rahm Emanuel that it would not make that much difference even if the Democrats took over.
Look what Pelosi and Reid did the first two years of Obama?
Passed all corporate Republican legislation IMO.
Jacques, truth be told there is only one party in America and that is the Corporation party.
Take a good look at all the corporate centrist Democrats who voted with all the Republicans.
==========
Roll Call of Shame on “Too Big to Fail”
May 8, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/2dfldsk
Future historians will look back on the financial crisis of the last couple years and wonder why Congress didn’t act sooner or more aggressively to prevent such a crisis from recurring.
Last week, by an astonishingly wide margin, the Senate voted down a bill sponsored by Sherrod Brown and Ted Kaufman that would have limited the size of financial institutions.
Here’s the roll call of shame:
Daniel Akaka
Max Baucus
Evan Bayh
Michael Bennet
Thomas Carper
Kent Conrad
Chris Dodd
Dianne Feinstein
Kirsten Gillibrand
Kay Hagan
Daniel Inouye
Tim Johnson
John Kerry
Amy Klobuchar
Herb Kohl
Mary Landrieu
Frank Lautenberg
Claire McCaskill
Robert Menendez
Bill Nelson
Ben Nelson
Jack Reed
Chuck Schumer
Jeanne Shaheen
Jon Tester
Mark Udall
Mark Warner
Several of these Senators, like Conrad and Tester, pretend to be progressive populists.
Schumer and Dodd pretend to be leaders on financial reform.
And John Kerry?
“Wall Street won and the American people lost,” said Mary Bottari, director of the Real Economy Project for the Center for Media and Democracy.
http://www.progressive.org/wx050810.html
Oh, but I agree with all of the above. Except that it makes no difference, the Dems, I believe, will take both houses, corporate hacks or not,

And don't forget, for all their faults and crookedness, like Republicans, the Dems always leave a little bit more for the common folk. The Repubs HATE the common folk. ALL social legislation, ALL of it, except the emancipation proclamation (which was not that hot, to be frank) have come from Democrats. I'll ask Repubs to name ONE piece of legislation that ever , ever benefitted the masses. Same here in Canada. They can't answer here, I assume the same for you guys. As I said, vote for the lesser of the two evils and I assume that is what they will do in November 2014.

Ottawa

#178359 Nov 6, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You are a good one to give advice, you buy a gun and make all of us, happy-happy-happy!!
Make all of you happy-happy-happy by mowing you down? Sorry, not my style. On the other hand, You SHOULD seek help, not buy another firearm. Plenty of help.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#178360 Nov 6, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I will pose the same question to you as I did Ellen.
The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are (*foreigners, aliens), who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.
*Now how do you explain that *foreigners and aliens can be born in the US.
Now for you comments on the English Common Law, where was it used in Howards above statement?
"Now how do you explain that *foreigners and aliens can be born in the US?"

The exact same way he did.

If you were born on American soil to an ambassador or a minister of another nation... you are a foreigner/alien.

Everyone else born here is a citizen.

What he is saying is straight forward.

"...but will include every other class of person."

Being that Obama Sr. was not an ambassador or minister of another nation at the time of Barack's birth... Barack was an American citizen as he drew his first breath.

Hope that answers your question to your satisfaction.
AntichristObama

Delavan, WI

#178361 Nov 6, 2013
There is a man out there on the west wing of our nation. Most passengers think he is fine-tuning and improving the performance of our engines for a safe comfortable flight. Many are cheering him on. But some see him for the gremlin he is, hell-bent on systematically sabotaging each engine.
Our nation's moral fabric is completely shredded and hanging by a thread. Our Constitutional safeguards are fading fast. Our military might has been paganized and emasculated. Our economic engine is sputtering and will soon stall. Sadly this evil creature will likely survive the coming crash as leader of the so-called "free world". Can anybody stop this gremlin? Anybody?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min TRD 68,923
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,156,509
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr L Morales 71,296
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr L Morales 8
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance