BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178280 Nov 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
I just ran a search for "Clueless Romper" and got 30,700 results. Looks like someone needs to do more promotions
Really Fluffybritches? I just ran a search for azzhole and got 89M hits. You really fill up the pages! Dumbshyt
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178281 Nov 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You still have not identified one single lie.
With you, 150 plus 400 lies , all in ONE post. Wow. No politician can even approach that.
I just gave you 21! Let's see just how dense you really are, Path. LMAO!

Note: But the media really had a field day with ObobbleHead yesterday! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178282 Nov 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
150 + wells
154 lies
Coincidence? Tripped up by your own lies?
No valid response. As expected. Path, you're a dumbazz. Really.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178283 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Really Fluffybritches? I just ran a search for azzhole and got 89M hits. You really fill up the pages! Dumbshyt
More substance and originality from Romper.

It is so hard to keep up
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178284 Nov 6, 2013
The "poor" little libs are in a foul mood this morning. Must be because their savior is crumbling and his own people are sick of him and his lies. LMAO!!!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178285 Nov 6, 2013
The truth comes out! "Romper closet" - 524,000 results
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178286 Nov 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
The truth comes out! "Romper closet" - 524,000 results
Try a search for "Indiana open fields". You couldn't find one last time, remember? Sure you do, Fluff! LMAO Well, I'm off to the Dr. and then the dentist. You children (gum-flappers) have fun. LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178287 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Try a search for "Indiana open fields". You couldn't find one last time, remember? Sure you do, Fluff! LMAO Well, I'm off to the Dr. and then the dentist. You children (gum-flappers) have fun. LMAO!
I could do a search for things and places Romper is frightened by, but I don't want to crash the entire World Wide Web

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#178288 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are, Scruff. Do you get to take your he-man keyboard? Pfft! LMAO!
Uncle Sam is very good to those of us who take care of him.

You are welcome.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#178289 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
The "poor" little libs are in a foul mood this morning. Must be because their savior is crumbling and his own people are sick of him and his lies. LMAO!!!!!
Yes, the poor little libs in Virginia are so sad.

Christie showed the Tea Party that New Jersey thinks they are morons.

Florida will go to the Democrats in 2014 and 2016 will see Hillary win the White House. Keep up the good work.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178290 Nov 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But McAuliffe still did not win a mandate.
Two weeks ago the polls were ABOUT 50% for McAuliffe, 40% of Cuccinelli and 10% for Sarvis the Libertarian. McAuliffe won with 47.9%, Cuccinelli with 45.5% and Salvis with just 6.6%. At the end, the Democrats did not turn out that heavy while a third of the Libertarians switched to Cuccinelli.
By the way, almost all Libertarians are TEA Partiers as the TEA Party is about a conservative fiscal policy.
And that is why Hillary and Obama turned out to campaign for McAulliffe as they knew he was in trouble.
Is Terry McAuliffe's narrow win in Virginia ominous news for ObamaCare?
By Peter Weber - 10 hours ago - The Week

Democrat Terry McAuliffe won Virginia's gubernatorial race on Tuesday, giving Democrats a big victory and breaking the Old Dominion's 36-year streak of handing the statehouse to the party not residing in the White House. McAuliffe beat state Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli (R) by a narrow 2.5 percentage points, 48 percent to 45.4 percent. Recent polls had McAuliffe up by an average of 6.7 points.

With almost all of the votes counted, we've entered the "What does it mean?" phase of the election. Democrats, breathing a sigh of relief, are calling the victory by the relatively unpopular, Clinton-aligned fundraiser a rejection of the conservative Tea Party wing of the GOP, and the federal government shutdown that faction orchestrated. The exit polls bear that out, to some extent.
http://news.yahoo.com/terry-mcauliffes-narrow...
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#178291 Nov 6, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the poor little libs in Virginia are so sad.
Christie showed the Tea Party that New Jersey thinks they are morons.
Florida will go to the Democrats in 2014 and 2016 will see Hillary win the White House. Keep up the good work.
Don't be to sure. With another year of ObamaCare Obama will be lucky to be just tarred and feathered and run out of DC on rail!
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#178292 Nov 6, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Sam is very good to those of us who take care of him.
You are welcome.
What happens with Uncle Sam runs out of money? Oh, I know, Bernanke will print about $10 Trillion Obama Bucks!
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#178293 Nov 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
A search for "Romper oil wells" returns 47,000 hits. Looks like counting is just another skill where Romper fails
You need to stop smokin' that wicked weed as it is causing the CO2 levels to go higher and more Global Warming.
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#178294 Nov 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
I just ran a search for "Clueless Romper" and got 30,700 results. Looks like someone needs to do more promotions
Well I just Googled "Learn to Read" and it had 2.9 Trillion results. And the first definition was "Idiot"!
https://www.google.com/#q=learn+to+read
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#178295 Nov 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I just Googles "Obama Lies" and it turned up 163M! I just he has lied another 9M times since you posted!!!
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies are easy to come by. Especially from politicians.
It wasn't like J. said Obama never lied. He just asked LRS for an example.
If you haven't noticed... Justice can't back up a word he writes.
It would have taken 3 seconds to provide proof.
That was by far the easiest challenge I have ever seen Justice choke on.
I really thought he was finally going to pull one out.
Maybe next time.
The three biggest lies;
1. I'll call you.
2. The check is in the mail.
3. Black is beautiful. That is why I will not let a black Secret Service agent stand with in ten feet of me.
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#178296 Nov 6, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? He won. More people voted for him than the other clowns. That is a mandate - noun, the authority to carry out a policy or course of action, regarded as given by the electorate to a candidate or party that is victorious in an election.
synonyms: authority, approval, acceptance, ratification, endorsement, sanction, authorization
<quoted text>
And? In the end, more people voted for McAuliffe. Your pathetic excuse for a candidate lost...again. End of story.
<quoted text>
Cuccinelli sought to rally his base with conservative counterparts. Tea party celebrities Ron Paul, Rick Santorum and Ted Cruz were among those who came to Virginia for him. How'd that work out?
From the Tribune News Network - hardly a liberal rag, by the way.
"Some establishment Republicans are looking at Virginia and saying,'We need to do everything we can to make sure this does not happen again,'" said Quentin Kidd, a professor of political science at Christopher Newport University in Newport News, Va.
Virginia, one of just a handful of swing states, looms large in part because it served as a tryout for both parties' expected 2014 themes. Republicans had worked hard to leverage public concerns about Obamacare into a symbolic victory. Democrats countered that voters were more concerned by the tea party tactics that led to the recent federal government shutdown than by glitches in the healthcare law.
Still, many of the voters who came out to community centers to cast their ballots for Democrat McAuliffe said their decision was driven less by support for him than by opposition to Cuccinelli, a climate skeptic, unrelenting opponent of abortion rights and crusader against Obamacare.
"I was more excited to vote against Cuccinelli than for McAuliffe," said Lauren Durden, a 41-year-old homemaker. "Cuccinelli is way too socially conservative. He is an extremist."
Fahmida Hossain, 33, also a homemaker, said she was troubled by Cuccinelli’s focus on gutting Obamacare. "If that is your main agenda, and your point for going to office, you shouldn’t be in office," she said.
Establishment Republicans say the Virginia race demonstrates that the party is failing to field candidates who appeal to the state’s new electorate. And as more of the country undergoes the kind of population shifts Herndon is experiencing, they warn, the GOP brand will suffer more broadly."
In the end, McAuliffe will have two Democrat Senators on his side in that state. He will help carry Virginia for that party in 2016.
Your party is in its death throes.
But more people voted against him than voted for him. He got only 48% of the vote which means 52% voted against him!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_guberna...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178297 Nov 6, 2013
Owl Gore wrote:
<quoted text>Well I just Googled "Learn to Read" and it had 2.9 Trillion results. And the first definition was "Idiot"!
https://www.google.com/#q=learn+to+read
And Tacky proves that he's even stupider and less original than Romper. It is always nice to have a goal (I'll bet the two of you cuddle often)

Location hidden

#178298 Nov 6, 2013
Hummm, John F-up Kerry needs to get out of other country's business. Our relationship with the Saudis is already on the rocks.

Kerry says Saudi Arabia must decide on women drivers
AFP November 4, 2013 8:42 PM

Riyadh (AFP)- US Secretary of State John Kerry said it was up to Saudi Arabia to decide when the time was right to allow women to drive.

"It's no secret that in the United States of America we embrace equality for everybody regardless of gender, race, or any other qualification," Kerry said at a press conference in Riyadh.

"But it's up to Saudi Arabia to make its own decision about its own social structure and other choices, and timing," he added.

Last week the United States said it supports the "universal rights" of women to drive in Saudi Arabia, after an October weekend protest there saw several women defy the law by taking the steering wheel.

"We support the full inclusion of women in Saudi society. People throughout the world share the same universal rights to assemble and express themselves peacefully," said State Department spokeswoman Jennifer Psaki.
http://news.yahoo.com/kerry-says-saudi-arabia...

Location hidden

#178299 Nov 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And Tacky proves that he's even stupider and less original than Romper. It is always nice to have a goal (I'll bet the two of you cuddle often)
Oooo, did I jerk your chain? Soooo sorry. You are funny when your dander is up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min shinningelectr0n 1,154,024
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Mothra 49,201
New Beach Boys song. 1 hr The Beach Boys 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,015
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 4 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:39 am PST

Bleacher Report11:39AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia