BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 192266 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#178377 Nov 6, 2013
Hey republitard teabaggers, how is the birther suit going?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Dumb azzes
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178378 Nov 6, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
Hey republitard teabaggers, how is the birther suit going?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Dumb azzes
Romper ran a query for "dumb azzes" earlier today. He assures us that he found some 400,000 new friends

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178379 Nov 6, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama proved beyond all and any doubt that he is a Republican/lite.
Obama believes in the Chicago Milton Friedman school of economics.
In fact Obama went way beyond Friedman by bailing out Wall Street just like Bush and Cheney did.
Bushlite Obama turned his back on liberal/progressives just like Bill Clinton did with NAFTA, 1996 Telecommunications Act, Terminating Glass/Steagall with all Newt Gingrich rightwing Republicans.
This time Obama had to pass corporate Republican legislation without any Republican help like Clinton had.
I totally agree the Rightwing Republican party is 100% horrible but Democrats are 90%.
THEY CAN KEEP THAT 10% BECAUSE LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVES DO NOT WANT IT.
25 Top Democratic Consultants Benefit Corporations
A Real News exclusive / Bush Republicans Benefit Corporations
http://whowhatwhy.com/2006/06/14/25-democrati...
90-10's about correct. That 10 is the reason why you (we) have annual vacation, some sick leave, no child labour, more work safety legislation, unemployment insurance, health care (or some weird form of it), pensions, social security, maternity leace (though unpaid) safer automobiles etc. None of the latter was ever legislated by a Republican admin. Thank heaven for that Democrat/liberal/progressive 10%

Pour le reste, plus ca change, plus c'est pareil.
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#178380 Nov 6, 2013
Medicare Part G

I may actually like this part

You're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home care available for you.

So what do you do?

Our plan gives anyone 65 years, or older, a gun (G) and six bullets.

You are allowed to shoot six politicians.

Of course, this means you'll be sent to prison, where you will receive three meals a day, cable TV, a roof over your head, central heating and air conditioning and all the health care you need.

Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That's great. Need a new hip, knees, kidney, lungs or heart? They're all covered.

As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you at least as often as they do now.

And who will be paying for all of this? The same government that just told you they can't afford for you to go into a nursing home.

And, you can get rid of 4 useless politicians while you're at it.

Plus, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any income taxes anymore.

Is this a great country or what?

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#178381 Nov 6, 2013
AntichristObama wrote:
There is a man out there on the west wing of our nation. Most passengers think he is fine-tuning and improving the performance of our engines for a safe comfortable flight. Many are cheering him on. But some see him for the gremlin he is, hell-bent on systematically sabotaging each engine.
Our nation's moral fabric is completely shredded and hanging by a thread. Our Constitutional safeguards are fading fast. Our military might has been paganized and emasculated. Our economic engine is sputtering and will soon stall. Sadly this evil creature will likely survive the coming crash as leader of the so-called "free world". Can anybody stop this gremlin? Anybody?
George W. Bush can no longer hurt you or the nation. The new administration is paying his debts, mending fences and trying to get the nation back on its feet. He did a lot of damage so it will take a while.

Like the lifelong smoker, you can't expect the doctor to fix everything immediately. well, you can - you need to feel like a victim.

Feel free to leave Wisconsin for China. I hear that they are doing really well. You'd like it there.
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#178382 Nov 6, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Heres the thing: despite all of the Rights histrionics Obamacare is here to stay.
Barring the repubs taking the house and senate...which isnt going to happen.
Your anti Obama fetish and mindless obstructionism has made the Tea party and GOP name into a tedious punchline.
One the American people have made clear they are VERY tired of.
Obama is here to stay for three years and has every bit of that time to fine- tune the Healthcare Act.
Not a THING you can do about it.
So eat it.
So you speak for the American people, do you. There's plenty I can do about it taker. You seem to think that the pendulum of politics only swings one way, yours, and that you statists that love big government will rule forever. The progressives will eventually get around to you too "angel", and with the ACA, it will be a lot sooner then you think. So you're representing that the 54% of Americans that disapprove of the president currently, with 43% strongly disapproving versus the 24% that you're a part of that strongly approves of his lying and mischaracterizations somehow authorizes you to speak for all Americans? And those that don't agree with you or align with the Tea Party are not Americans? You're arrogant, that's for sure, and just as stupid as JacqueS from Ottawa. Even many democrats are privately advising Barry to seriously give consideration to stepping back from this mess. All the people that are getting hurt and financially soaked by this are not buying the propaganda narrative that it's the republicans fault, and the approval ratings will continue to slide as the lies dig a deeper hole.
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#178383 Nov 6, 2013
Owl Gore wrote:
Medicare Part G
I may actually like this part
You're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home care available for you.
So what do you do?
Our plan gives anyone 65 years, or older, a gun (G) and six bullets.
You are allowed to shoot six politicians.
Of course, this means you'll be sent to prison, where you will receive three meals a day, cable TV, a roof over your head, central heating and air conditioning and all the health care you need.
Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That's great. Need a new hip, knees, kidney, lungs or heart? They're all covered.
As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you at least as often as they do now.
And who will be paying for all of this? The same government that just told you they can't afford for you to go into a nursing home.
And, you can get rid of 4 useless politicians while you're at it.
Plus, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any income taxes anymore.
Is this a great country or what?
And "angel" and the rest of the democrats say there is nothing we can do about it.
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#178384 Nov 6, 2013
What they did not mention was the plaque has been there for 23 years and someone just noticed it! Probably because Republicans are banned from campus.

Abe Lincoln Is A Democrat, According To A Plaque On NIU's Campus That Actually Isn't Wrong
The Huffington Post | By Tyler Kingkad: 11/06/2013

There's a plaque on the campus of Northeastern Illinois University that refers to Abraham Lincoln as a Democrat.

Recently, a few websites noticed a plaque on the Frank Lloyd Wright Building, which houses Northeastern's Carruthers Center for Inner City Studies, that reads "This building is dedicated to public service honoring the memory of Abraham Lincoln - Democrat."

One could argue about how Honest Abe would more likely be in the Democratic party today, rather than the GOP. But that's only speculative, and the fact is Lincoln was the first Republican president of the United States.

But NIU isn't actually saying Lincoln belonged to the Democratic party.

The university explains that it's not meant to refer to any political affiliation:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/06/abe-...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178386 Nov 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut to the chase, LOSER. Let's just have the 21.
<quoted text>
You : "I just gave you 21!"
You did? Did Topix delete them...AGAIN? Don't you even SEE how ridiculous you are - what is it again? 150+, oops, 150M PLUS 400 oil wells, two beautiful nurse girl friends, their brother a Nobel medicine prize winner, petroleum products we have to stock up on, and the ridicule continues...LOSER.
Folks, the above post by Mr. Pathological Liar is an excellent example of your brain on drugs! Don't do drugs. BTW, last time I checked, my post along with the link is still there. "brick"
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178387 Nov 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper ran a query for "dumb azzes" earlier today. He assures us that he found some 400,000 new friends
Did I upset Fluff? Oops!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178388 Nov 6, 2013
Gumflappers, you remember what I said long ago, right? Just in case, I'll refresh your memory. "Obama will single-handedly destroy the DIM party! The outlook isn't looking so hot. Just a reminder. LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178389 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Did I upset Fluff? Oops!
I was happy to learn that you finally found some friend. I know how your mom worries about you

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178390 Nov 6, 2013
Why did Obama have an unscheduled meeting with some Democrat Senators in the White House this afternoon? I smell a panic!!!

Democrats Up in 2014 Vent Their Obamacare Anger in White House Meeting (Updated)

By Steven Dennis Posted at 2:40 p.m. on Nov. 6, 2013

Updated 3:50 p.m.| President Barack Obama heard an earful at the White House Wednesday from Senate Democrats running for re-election next year who are fuming about the Affordable Care Act’s rocky rollout.

During a two-hour meeting that was not on the president’s public schedule, the president met with 15 Senate Democrats facing the voters next year, as well as Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee Chairman Michael Bennet, D-Colo.

Sen. Mark Begich of Alaska issued a release after the meeting torching the administration.

“It is simply unacceptable for Alaskans to bear the brunt of the Administration’s mismanagement of the implementation of the Affordable Care Act and that is the message U.S. Senator Mark Begich delivered to President Obama today,” his office said in a statement blasted to reporters.

The release went on to say that Begich complained about “an unworkable website, technical glitches and inaccurate information about peoples’ individual situations. Begich demanded the administration fix the problems immediately so Alaskans, including the 55,000 eligible for subsidies to lower monthly premiums, can realize the many benefits due to them as a result of the health reform law.

“Alaskans should be appreciating the critical benefits of the Affordable Care Act but there is an understandable crisis in confidence because the administration has yet to get it off the ground,” Begich said.

Sen. Mark Udall of Colorado said he let the president know just how upset he is about the troubled health care law. He sent out a release saying that he had pressed the administration to extend the enrollment period due to the problems with HealthCare.gov , ensure that the data on the website is secure and make other modifications.

http://blogs.rollcall.com/wgdb/senate-democra...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#178391 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You still have not identified one single lie.
With you, 150 plus 400 lies , all in ONE post. Wow. No politician can even approach that.
Obama can not go out in public with out lies leaving his mouth. videos.nymag.com/video/If-You-Like-Your-Plan-...
news.investors.com/ ibd-editorials-obama-care/ 110513-678062-obama-has-seriou sly-breached-americans-trust.h tm
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178392 Nov 6, 2013
Oh, while I was at the Dr., I was talking to her about the ACA. She immediately rolled her eyes and said it is "screwed up". She said she knows other Doctors that are already retiring because of the ACA and many others are leaving the hospitals they have been associated with for a long time. Going "private"...the Dr. will choose what Insurance to accept and which ones not to. She also said many of them will work on a cash basis. Dr. shortage coming to a hospital near you! Fewer doctors, more patients....no problem in the land of the DIM. Confirms my post from a couple of days ago about this same subject. But, we ain't seen nothing yet! imbeciles
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#178393 Nov 6, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! That's OK, which president is on the hundred-dollar-bill. Saw that on "Fast N' Loud" the other nite, they really had to think.
So what bill gets to have Obamas
face?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178394 Nov 6, 2013
Owl Gore wrote:
What they did not mention was the plaque has been there for 23 years and someone just noticed it! Probably because Republicans are banned from campus.
Abe Lincoln Is A Democrat, According To A Plaque On NIU's Campus That Actually Isn't Wrong
The Huffington Post | By Tyler Kingkad: 11/06/2013
There's a plaque on the campus of Northeastern Illinois University that refers to Abraham Lincoln as a Democrat.
Recently, a few websites noticed a plaque on the Frank Lloyd Wright Building, which houses Northeastern's Carruthers Center for Inner City Studies, that reads "This building is dedicated to public service honoring the memory of Abraham Lincoln - Democrat."
One could argue about how Honest Abe would more likely be in the Democratic party today, rather than the GOP. But that's only speculative, and the fact is Lincoln was the first Republican president of the United States.
But NIU isn't actually saying Lincoln belonged to the Democratic party.
The university explains that it's not meant to refer to any political affiliation:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/06/abe-...
Lincoln would be a democrat today, so really, plaque is correct. He'd never in a million years associate with the actual Republican rift-raft.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178395 Nov 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I was happy to learn that you finally found some friend. I know how your mom worries about you
Do you enjoy speaking of the dead? Careful, you just might get a visit. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178396 Nov 6, 2013
Oh Path dear boy, how's that crackhead drunk mayor doing? Niiiiiice! LMAO! Relative?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178397 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Lincoln would be a democrat today, so really, plaque is correct. He'd never in a million years associate with the actual Republican rift-raft.
Honest Abe a DIM? LMAO! This is flagrant ignorance deserving of a fifteen yard personal foul and the player is ejected. WHAT-A-DAB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min THE DEVIL 1,251,609
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 43 min nonattorney spoke... 99,897
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 53,987
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr RACE 6,144
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr RACE 5,325
Dear Abby July 3, 2015 3 hr RACE 5
Amy July 3, 2015 5 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages