BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,865)

Showing posts 157,281 - 157,300 of167,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The two men will never be matched in a presidential election. If they were, I think Obama would win overwhelmingly. It is not illegal or immoral to live overseas, and Herbert Hoover did so for decades (in fact, he and his wife spoke Chinese to each other in the White House).
There are no legitimate documents for Barry/Barack. He is a usurper.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And Birfoon lady spreads more stupidity
It is absolutely true that Barack Obama was conceived out of wedlock,even if he is lying about his date of birth. If Obama was born August 4, he was conceived before New Year, if he was born in June or July he would be conceived by Thanksgiving.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>There are no legitimate documents for Barry/Barack. He is a usurper.
And the moron trio is reunited.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>More Obama lies: 1. Make Government Open and Transparent
2. Make it “Impossible” for Congressmen to slip in Pork Barrel Projects
3. Meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public (republicans shut out)
4. No more secrecy
5. Public will have 5 days to look at a Bill
6. You’ll know what’s in it (Republican Senators didn’t know)
7. We will put every pork barrel project online
His lies would make an entire book by themselves.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No impact on eligibility.
Would you like an honest person in The White House or do you prefer the scoundrel that is presently residing there?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>First of all Ted Cruz 'had' a father. Ted Cruz's father never went away to live with other wives. Ted Cruz's father is a great man and a great American. Ted Cruz has never been trying to hide his past and neither has his father. Barack Obama can not open his mouth without lies coming out.
You incredibly wrote : "Ted Cruz's father never went away to live with other wives. "

Really? You mean, you get a divorce, you go and live with other "wives", your kids lose their citizenship? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). Must not be many true American, or Canadian, or French (even more lol) children left.

And you expect to be taken seriously?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It is absolutely true that Barack Obama was conceived out of wedlock,even if he is lying about his date of birth. If Obama was born August 4, he was conceived before New Year, if he was born in June or July he would be conceived by Thanksgiving.
No impact on eligibility. But thanks for spreading more hate
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And the moron trio is reunited.
Did you and your two brain cells get together for lunch?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like an honest person in The White House or do you prefer the scoundrel that is presently residing there?
When was the last time an "honest person" was POTUS? Carter? Is it ok to be dishonest as long as your father was not a black visitor?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Extremely bad idea, but damn it, the guts these rangers had. Sheer cliff, Germans just shooting down at them like the famed ducks in a barrel, or cutting their ropes - hats off a million times over.
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Germans are not baptized?
We were born in the darkness.
We have to be cleansed in His
name. God is the light. Life.
Yeah, er, right.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>There are children that lose their father in the military when they are very young or never meet the father or even lose their parents in a lethal accident. Obama's history is not that. Obama went to Indonesia with his mother at a very young age because that was his mothers choice. Children may not be able to choose their parents or their history,but adults that choose dishonesty,lies,and corruption do it themselves and are responsible for their lies. Obama has never had one day in his adult life that he hasn't told a lie.
Give up, Frank, cease and desist. I can't watch this massacre any longer.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ah, truth getting to you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

If Obama the president had had [Barack Obama Sr.] as a father, I think it's fair to say that he wouldn't be the president.
- Biographer Sally H. Jacobs

He had a muslim stepfather - Lolo Soetoro

Obama's Muslim Childhood
by Daniel Pipes
The Washington Times
September 10-14, 2012

Contradictions

Asked about the religion of his childhood and youth, Obama offers contradictory answers. He finessed a Mar. 2004 question, "Have you always been a Christian?" by replying: "I was raised more by my mother and my mother was Christian." But in Dec. 2007 he belatedly decided to give a straight answer: "My mother was a Christian from Kansas.… I was raised by my mother. So, I've always been a Christian." In Feb. 2009, however, he offered a completely different account:

I was not raised in a particularly religious household. I had a father who was born a Muslim but became an atheist, grandparents who were non-practicing Methodists and Baptists, and a mother who was skeptical of organized religion. I didn't become a Christian until … I moved to the South Side of Chicago after college.

He further elaborated this answer in Sept. 2010, saying: "I came to my Christian faith later in life."

Which is it? Has Obama "always been a Christian" or did he "become a Christian" after college? Self-contradiction on so fundamental a matter of identity, when added to the general questioning about the accuracy of his autobiography, raises questions about veracity; would someone telling the truth say such varied and opposite things about himself? Inconsistency is typical of fabrication: when making things up, it's hard to stick with the same story. Obama appears to be hiding something. Was he the areligious child of irreligious parents? Or was he always a Christian? A Muslim? Or was he, in fact, something of his own creation – a Christian/Muslim?

http://www.danielpipes.org/11952/obama-muslim...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, truth getting to you?
Frank's truth? And even more outlandish, YOUR truth? LMAO (LRS- Dale tm reg'd).

Truth that if you divorce and latch on to other wives, your children are no longer citizens? Truth that if you're conceived (hell, not even born out of wedlock, just conceived) out of wedlock and maybe lie about your age, you can't be president? Truth that you have 2 beautiful nurse girl friends who in turn have a Nobel medicine prize doctor brother? Truth that...never mind.

The carnage. You and Frank best stifle yourselves,.
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Can you think of one thing that Obama has said that wasn't a lie. Obama said that if you like you insurance,you can keep it. Obama said that he would never sign a bill that didn't have bipartisan support. Obama said that the first time he heard about Fast and Furious, is when it was on the news. Obama said that the first time he heard about Benghazi was when he saw it on the news. Obama lied about ending war, taxes,ACORN,his father serving in WWII,about giving the public five days to look at the health care bill before he signed it, Does Obama really think that United States citizens can believe anything he says?
He didn't lie. He just told them what they wanted to hear and THEY accepted it as the truth.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
Who said I hated America? You? Pfft!
All those posts and you still don't know how to quote properly. Tsk, tsk...
You tell the world how much you hate the nation every day.
Right, G.I.Joe
Jealous?
What the hell have you been smoking? You draw asanine conclusions just like Path and Twinkerbell. Hmm.
Are you confused or forgetful? You stated that more citizens would be on government funded healthcare than prior. That is silly. You really need to turn off Fox.
Manchild talk.
Sorry, your NAMBLA life is your own business.
Victim? Just pulling shyt out of the blue, huh? Just like Path!
When you can't debate what was written, deny it was. Brilliant!
What am I whining about G.I.Joe?
You whine incessantly, junior. Each day, you are bitter about a half black man being your President. You complain about taxes. You complain about the debt. You bitch about those who are going to get health care insurance for the first time on their lives.
You need tampons.
Manchild talk.
Again with the NAMBLA verbage. Son, you really need to check yourself. You will wind up back in jail or worse.
When you can actually provide an example of my poor grammar, then I will ease up on reminding the board about how you are my punching bag.
Delusional are you?
Your farts no longer make noise, do they?
I see that, typing your worthless azz off on Topix. How could America ever repay you?
They do each day; I am grateful for their support. You seem to forget that mining online forums is something Uncle Sam embraces.
Be careful.
I'm so sorry!
You mother had that tattooed on her forehead.
I see you are jealous of people who tan too. LOL!
Real labels, boy!
Try English next time.
Manchild talk.
Your boyfriend Cha Ching will be happy to know you are fixated on him all day.
I always enjoy making you my bitch.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
His lies would make an entire book by themselves.
George W. Bush has several books dedicated to his lies.

Mission accomplished.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You incredibly wrote : "Ted Cruz's father never went away to live with other wives. "
Really? You mean, you get a divorce, you go and live with other "wives", your kids lose their citizenship? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). Must not be many true American, or Canadian, or French (even more lol) children left.
And you expect to be taken seriously?
Barack Obama Sr was married to multiple wives at the same time,that may be legal in Kenya,but not in Hawaii.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You don't like it when the person you worship and idolize is put under a magnifying glass? You would prefer that every one idolize a corrupt dishonest carpetbagger?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time an "honest person" was POTUS? Carter? Is it ok to be dishonest as long as your father was not a black visitor?
So Democrats believe their are only two types,dishonest and incompetent? Carter may have been incompetent, but Clinton and Obama are both,dishonest and incompetent. I guess I wish Obama was more incompetent and less dishonest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 157,281 - 157,300 of167,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE