BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178166 Nov 5, 2013
Chachi is busy looking for that odor sensor! LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178167 Nov 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! This will be good to know in the next presidential election, in which Obama will not be a candidate.
The implications for the 2014 midterms are yours to devine, but let's keep your track record in mind. So far you've been wrong with every single prediction you've made.
But , Grand Birther, you've just being mean. Poor Rogue. Yes, every single prediction of his has been wrong. Okay. But, it's not his fault, it's the the polls and the media that misled him. And, not to forget fraud. Obama won by fraud in both 2088 and 2012. Now, is that Rogue's fault? Is that Rogue's fault that he could not wear his new dancing shoes the morning of November 7, 2012? Misled, fraud, you know. Like tonight. If and Dem wins, it'll be the damn media and fraud again.

Oh, I like Christie. Hope he wins, just to spite the tea partyers who can't stand him on account he's intelligent and reasonable. And has plenty of common sense.

Tea party intitiation :

Tea party official :Are you intelligent and reasonable with common sense?

New member : Yes

Tea Party official : Sorry, you don't qualify. Next.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#178168 Nov 5, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing about him. He rejected your fantasy. Poor Romper. All alone again
LMAO!!! Evidently you can't read, now I know why you are ignorant.

Ottawa

#178169 Nov 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"If" you watched the news, you would have heard it over and over and over, TODAY! Makes me question whether you watch or not. You do have a TV in your riverfront dumpster, right? squid
My third request to you today to give an example of Obama lying. Put up or shut up, big mouth.

Ottawa

#178170 Nov 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, I was in my nice and comfy bed. What I'm smelling is being picked up by the odor sensor in your new he-man keyboard, Captain America version, right? You stink Chachi, just like Muslims.
Justice ha ha LRS: "Of course not, I was in my nice and comfy bed"

"Yes, and all strapped in with those wonderful rubber walls and floor where I can't get hurt"
Dale

Wichita, KS

#178172 Nov 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He's losing "all" support! Like I've said in the past, put a guard at the backdoor. ObobbleHead will try and sneak out the back. He's good at that sort of thing. LMAO!
LMAO!!! I would pay his ticket on a fast train to Kenya!
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#178173 Nov 5, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Replace the word "democrats" with "politicians" or "both major parties" and sign my name to it
That sounds reasonable to me as well.
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#178174 Nov 5, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't expect an answer following the above statement, but kindly prove that Obama is Muslim. Thank you.
Madonna said so. Isn't that good enough?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178175 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
And did you know that ex Republican officials like the ex pres , vice pres, ex members of the repub cabinet, never ever attend functions for their successors, specially election rallies or even conventions so as not to take the glory away from the candidate? This is why no repub of any notoriety, certainly not GWB, GHB, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Grove and so on attended even the repub nomination convention. Who says? Rogue, that's who, HE KNOWS these things, like he said about Jimmy Carter , well, all that Carter did was give a speech from his home, did not personally attend. Oh, sorry, forgot, Carter was 88 yrs old. Clinton was there, as Hillary was also, and Kerry and and...
And so we now have Rogue's take on Reagan and religion. All other presidents, for whatever reason, went to church, apparently unafraid to be a distraction. But Reagan, yes, so delicate, he stayed in the White House with the Pope, Billy Graham.
Yup, all this inside info that Rogue possesses ! Like Roberts immediately rejecting obamacare when the dossier was passed on to the supreme court. But then, according to buddy LRS, Obama bought him off. That's after the election that Obama won fraudulently by giving away phones and condoms.
Gubernatorial races results tonight. Birther prediction : Repubs win : Normal. Dems win : Fraud. Source? LRS and Rogue.
Whew.
Well, DIMs are a bunch of giddy teenage girls, so.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178176 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
My third request to you today to give an example of Obama lying. Put up or shut up, big mouth.
Do your own research, dumbazzbastard. Or, turn on your TV! I bet you don't own one, do you?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178177 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Justice ha ha LRS: "Of course not, I was in my nice and comfy bed"
"Yes, and all strapped in with those wonderful rubber walls and floor where I can't get hurt"
You just don't have it, Path. Sorry. pilgrim LMAO!
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#178178 Nov 5, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insecurity is showing again. I have no need to use other screen names. I can make you my bitch with just this one. LOL!
By the way, what is wrong with being a Muslim?
Oh, I don't know Chauncey. How many people, including fellow muslims did they kill this week, month year? I take it your a muslim?
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#178179 Nov 5, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Evidently you can't read, now I know why you are ignorant.
Ignorant is clinging to the same tired fable that has been universally rejected. But then that really is the best we can hope for from you

Ottawa

#178180 Nov 5, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Madonna said so. Isn't that good enough?
Birther reply = no reply. Stymied. Typical.

Ottawa

#178181 Nov 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, DIMs are a bunch of giddy teenage girls, so.
And the giddy teenage girls win, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). "Can you hear us coming?" Explain again what that meant and why you stopped "chanting, yelling, saying, wording, talking, speaking" it after November 06, 2012?

Ottawa

#178182 Nov 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your own research, dumbazzbastard. Or, turn on your TV! I bet you don't own one, do you?
Yeah, now the FOURTH time I ask for one example of an Obama lie and again, and as per usual, called your bluff, you can't come through. YOU said he lied? So, usual Rogue/LRS birther tactic, you ask ME to find it?

Yes, we just go TV in Canada, and here I am with my cute little Sylvania B and W 17" set. Wonderful.

What a poor specimen. Hey, did the beautiful nurse girl friends, their Nobel medicine prize doctor brother and your poor suffering step mom take those straps off? Was wondering, as you seem able to type.

Ottawa

#178183 Nov 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't have it, Path. Sorry. pilgrim LMAO!
You're right. I don't have, don't need straps to hold me in place, with rubber walls and floor. LOSER.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#178184 Nov 5, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant is clinging to the same tired fable that has been universally rejected. But then that really is the best we can hope for from you
LMAO!!! How would you know it is a tired fable? You're just a ignorant sheeple following the goat, learn to read! Oh, that is right, the truth will bring-down your house of cards.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178185 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah, now the FOURTH time I ask for one example of an Obama lie and again, and as per usual, called your bluff, you can't come through. YOU said he lied? So, usual Rogue/LRS birther tactic, you ask ME to find it?
Yes, we just go TV in Canada, and here I am with my cute little Sylvania B and W 17" set. Wonderful.
What a poor specimen. Hey, did the beautiful nurse girl friends, their Nobel medicine prize doctor brother and your poor suffering step mom take those straps off? Was wondering, as you seem able to type.
Uhh, the whole nation heard him lie today. Where were you? Circlejerk party?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178186 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah, now the FOURTH time I ask for one example of an Obama lie and again, and as per usual, called your bluff, you can't come through. YOU said he lied? So, usual Rogue/LRS birther tactic, you ask ME to find it?
And this is exactly what I'm talking about! You just don't have it, Path. You've known that your entire life, though. How about I send you a jar of "Slap Yo Mama"? Followed by a can of "Cajun Whoopazz"? Hmm, sparkless?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min harmonious 1,125,390
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Puking Princess 50,602
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min Abolish The Fed 70,019
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 49 min Grau 68,643
Lou Holtz nails it! 2 hr GiveLouAShot 13
A General's Point of View. 2 hr Gen_Geo Parton 2
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 2 hr Interpoll 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance