BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 190044 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178269 Nov 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO ,(LRS-Dale tm reg'd) this loser's disillusion has now tipped over. 150 wells. So much wealth, so many wells, still, you have time to spend 18/24 on Topix. Must be wells that drill and pump themselves, LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg').
And, oh, the coincidence, the humanity! Obama's lies just happen to be 154, same number as the 15+ wells. Ha ha, this is too much.
And you have an office? An office, please stop it, it's early morning, I can't take it, guffawing is NOT for 06H45 AM.
Every time I fill up now, I'll picture "dumbazzbastard" on that little monitor on the pump.
LMAO! It's obvious you haven't a clue about this subject. LMAO! You do know they use a drill bit to make the "little hole" in the ground, right? Now, see if you can follow - we sold approx. 400 wells and currently have approx. 150. And, we continue to drill. Did I lose you? Ever correlated logs, done any subsurface mapping, ever drawn up a deal and promoted it out, can you correctly represent a fault on a map? Duh, huh? Idiot! LMAO! DAB! Like I've told you from day one, I have absolutely NO PROBLEM backing up what I've said. Now, you on the other hand are just FOS.

LMAO! http://www.endalldisease.com/obama-lies/
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178270 Nov 6, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>Do you live in Chicago?

His character is a reflection on Barack Obama? Like Scooter Libby or Karl Rove and your hero George W. Bush?
I'm shocked to learn that Rahm isn't spoken of in glowing terms at Loose's "club meetings"

"No one I know".... 6 rednecks and not one kind word among them. Amazing
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178271 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
154 hits, 154 Obama lies, yet the loser cannot give us one single lie. Oh, and remember, 150+ wells, 154 lies.'nuff said.
Do you know what "M" means after a number? Apparently not. How does 154M equal 150? LMAO!'brick' BTW genius, I just ran the same search and only got 59M hits. So, 59M minus 5M is 54M, divide that by one million and you have 54 which, if you add 100 to, gives you 154! Hot damn! A conspiracy I tell you, a conspiracy! What fruitcake you are, Path...seriously! Do you oink when being poked? Go back to school, loser! LMAO!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178272 Nov 6, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice is my bitch.
But, I am sure we could come to an agreement.
It isn't like he is worth branding...
Well come on......you "own" me too, right? Now, if you'd like to put your money where your mouth is, I'm listening! Oh, did you find the odor sensor, yet? moronic child
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178273 Nov 6, 2013
I just ran a search for "Clueless Romper" and got 30,700 results. Looks like someone needs to do more promotions

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178274 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! It's obvious you haven't a clue about this subject. LMAO! You do know they use a drill bit to make the "little hole" in the ground, right? Now, see if you can follow - we sold approx. 400 wells and currently have approx. 150. And, we continue to drill. Did I lose you? Ever correlated logs, done any subsurface mapping, ever drawn up a deal and promoted it out, can you correctly represent a fault on a map? Duh, huh? Idiot! LMAO! DAB! Like I've told you from day one, I have absolutely NO PROBLEM backing up what I've said. Now, you on the other hand are just FOS.
LMAO! http://www.endalldisease.com/obama-lies/
LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)

150 + wells
154 lies

Coincidence? Tripped up by your own lies?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178275 Nov 6, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies are easy to come by. Especially from politicians.
It wasn't like J. said Obama never lied. He just asked LRS for an example.
If you haven't noticed... Justice can't back up a word he writes.
It would have taken 3 seconds to provide proof.
That was by far the easiest challenge I have ever seen Justice choke on.
I really thought he was finally going to pull one out.
Maybe next time.
Another idiot with no TV. Figures. Tell me Scruff, why should I look up anything for Path? Or, anyone else for that matter? You libs are absolutely worthless. Maybe you'd make for good clay pigeons?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178276 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what "M" means after a number? Apparently not. How does 154M equal 150? LMAO!'brick' BTW genius, I just ran the same search and only got 59M hits. So, 59M minus 5M is 54M, divide that by one million and you have 54 which, if you add 100 to, gives you 154! Hot damn! A conspiracy I tell you, a conspiracy! What fruitcake you are, Path...seriously! Do you oink when being poked? Go back to school, loser! LMAO!!
You still have not identified one single lie.

With you, 150 plus 400 lies , all in ONE post. Wow. No politician can even approach that.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178278 Nov 6, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I rested comfortably in my suite in our embassy.
Transferring again, gum flapper? ROTFLMAO!
Of course you are, Scruff. Do you get to take your he-man keyboard? Pfft! LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178279 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)

150 + wells
154 lies

A search for "Romper oil wells" returns 47,000 hits. Looks like counting is just another skill where Romper fails
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178280 Nov 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
I just ran a search for "Clueless Romper" and got 30,700 results. Looks like someone needs to do more promotions
Really Fluffybritches? I just ran a search for azzhole and got 89M hits. You really fill up the pages! Dumbshyt
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178281 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You still have not identified one single lie.
With you, 150 plus 400 lies , all in ONE post. Wow. No politician can even approach that.
I just gave you 21! Let's see just how dense you really are, Path. LMAO!

Note: But the media really had a field day with ObobbleHead yesterday! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178282 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
150 + wells
154 lies
No valid response. As expected. Path, you're a dumbazz. Really.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178283 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Really Fluffybritches? I just ran a search for azzhole and got 89M hits. You really fill up the pages! Dumbshyt
More substance and originality from Romper.

It is so hard to keep up
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178284 Nov 6, 2013
The "poor" little libs are in a foul mood this morning. Must be because their savior is crumbling and his own people are sick of him and his lies. LMAO!!!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178285 Nov 6, 2013
The truth comes out! "Romper closet" - 524,000 results
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178286 Nov 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
The truth comes out! "Romper closet" - 524,000 results
Try a search for "Indiana open fields". You couldn't find one last time, remember? Sure you do, Fluff! LMAO Well, I'm off to the Dr. and then the dentist. You children (gum-flappers) have fun. LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178287 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Try a search for "Indiana open fields". You couldn't find one last time, remember? Sure you do, Fluff! LMAO Well, I'm off to the Dr. and then the dentist. You children (gum-flappers) have fun. LMAO!
I could do a search for things and places Romper is frightened by, but I don't want to crash the entire World Wide Web

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#178288 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are, Scruff. Do you get to take your he-man keyboard? Pfft! LMAO!
Uncle Sam is very good to those of us who take care of him.

You are welcome.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#178289 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
The "poor" little libs are in a foul mood this morning. Must be because their savior is crumbling and his own people are sick of him and his lies. LMAO!!!!!
Yes, the poor little libs in Virginia are so sad.

Christie showed the Tea Party that New Jersey thinks they are morons.

Florida will go to the Democrats in 2014 and 2016 will see Hillary win the White House. Keep up the good work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,233,604
Ask Amy 5-27-15 4 min RACE 15
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 13 min RACE 6,003
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 14 min RACE 1,389
Word (Dec '08) 15 min RACE 5,245
Baltimore 1 hr Go Blue Forever 7
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,031
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]