BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178032 Nov 5, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You are duped by sensationalism again. The video doesn't lie.
Johnson kept implying that they were told there were protest.
She correctly informed him that they didn't get to interview anyone there for days after the event. There were other agencies that were running investigations that had to be completed before she could talk to any of them. In short... they knew when she knew.
If you watched the line of questioning... she is dead on correct.
What difference does it make what they were doing before the attacks? Protesters or 4 guys walking down the street it makes no difference... it was an attack.
What matters is apprehending them.
The right would have you think she was questioning why it matters that they are dead. Couldn't be further from reality.
She is 100% correct. Who gives a shit what they were doing before? The attacks happened and catching those responsible is all that matters.
If this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ow2bl5BQsFEXX is what you think is going to keep Hillary's heels off the GOP's neck in 2016... You are sadly mistaken.
Spin that BS elsewhere, moron. Youtube? LMAO! What a joke you are!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178033 Nov 5, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I support the constitution and the rule of law. As part of this I recognize that Obama is a natural born citizen and duly elected POTUS. I find Birfoon fables to be the lowest common denominator of hate and ignorance.
I oppose a good number of Obama's policies. I also oppose a number of the actions and policies of both the Republicans and Democrats in Congress. Unlike you I have no blind allegiance (or blind opposition) to "either side"
And you still haven't answered the question, have you? Why do you support a known liar? Easy question....for most, anyway. You have no answer because you haven't been able to justify it. Admit it already. It's plain to see.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178034 Nov 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>And you still haven't answered the question, have you? Why do you support a known liar? Easy question....for most, anyway. You have no answer because you haven't been able to justify it. Admit it already. It's plain to see.
Fail TOEFL?

Poor pathetic Romper. It must really hurt your mom every time she looks at you

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178036 Nov 5, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I support the constitution and the rule of law. As part of this I recognize that Obama is a natural born citizen and duly elected POTUS. I find Birfoon fables to be the lowest common denominator of hate and ignorance.
I oppose a good number of Obama's policies. I also oppose a number of the actions and policies of both the Republicans and Democrats in Congress. Unlike you I have no blind allegiance (or blind opposition) to "either side"
That is because you are a Progressive. Libertarians also do not hold allegiance to the Republican Party even though Ron and Ran Paul are members of the GOP.

Location hidden

#178037 Nov 5, 2013
Did you notice that Ron Paul campaigned for Cuccinelli and encouraged Libertarians to vote for him. The Libertarian candidate's poll numbers have slipped slightly and it looks like Cuccinelli has been the beneficiary.
As the Fairfax County polling stations are reporting a very light turn out so far. Fairfax is the Democrat stronghold in Virginia and if the Dems don't turn out, Cuccinelli will win!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178038 Nov 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>That is because you are a Progressive. Libertarians also do not hold allegiance to the Republican Party even though Ron and Ran Paul are members of the GOP.
That is because you are an idiot. You have no idea what you believe and yet you pretend to know someone else based on a Topix post

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#178039 Nov 5, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.

I think it is awfully telling that here in a birther thread... NONE of them can make the conspiracy work.

I mean, the birther myth rose and died within days. No motive = no conspiracy.

They can all tell you "how", "when", "where" and "whom". None of them can put together the only thing that matters... "why".

It was a lost cause when it started. Ever since re-election it has been an empty one as well.

Can't slip one by the birthers. Sticklers for detail them folks. They will beat you over the head with raised seals, new copies of old documents, for some reason his father's citizenship, SSNs, school transcripts.... and a rolled up copy of their original GED.

But ask "For what purpose... would anyone have ever even dreamed of doing that?"

... and they squirm like a cat tossed into a bathtub.

"Bu, but... he's a usurper... err a muslim... err the antichrist."

Whatever... the ship sailed on these people years ago. They are dumb enough to swim after it, so be it. They will either be rescued by another boat or drown into obscurity in 2016.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178040 Nov 5, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail TOEFL?
Poor pathetic Romper. It must really hurt your mom every time she looks at you
I don't think she feels pain any longer. Instead of answering a simple question, you choose to bring up my mother? Really? Should be about recess time, isn't it? Maybe this will make it easier for you, W H Y D O Y O U S U P P O R T A K N O W N L I A R ?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178041 Nov 5, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
I think it is awfully telling that here in a birther thread... NONE of them can make the conspiracy work.
I mean, the birther myth rose and died within days. No motive = no conspiracy.
They can all tell you "how", "when", "where" and "whom". None of them can put together the only thing that matters... "why".
It was a lost cause when it started. Ever since re-election it has been an empty one as well.
Can't slip one by the birthers. Sticklers for detail them folks. They will beat you over the head with raised seals, new copies of old documents, for some reason his father's citizenship, SSNs, school transcripts.... and a rolled up copy of their original GED.
But ask "For what purpose... would anyone have ever even dreamed of doing that?"
... and they squirm like a cat tossed into a bathtub.
"Bu, but... he's a usurper... err a muslim... err the antichrist."
Whatever... the ship sailed on these people years ago. They are dumb enough to swim after it, so be it. They will either be rescued by another boat or drown into obscurity in 2016.
Let's see if this gum-flapper can do any better. Scruff, who do you support a known liar?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178042 Nov 5, 2013
*why

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#178043 Nov 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin that BS elsewhere, moron. Youtube? LMAO! What a joke you are!
Oh, you have a copy of the video that is different?

Didn't think so...

Delusional: believing in something despite superior evidence to the contrary.

You are still a liar and a coward. Now you are a delusional retard as well.

Don't suppose you possess the ability to back up what you said.

Hell, it will only be one more on the list of your gaffs and misinformation. Why bother?

What difference does it make?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178044 Nov 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think she feels pain any longer. Instead of answering a simple question, you choose to bring up my mother? Really? Should be about recess time, isn't it? Maybe this will make it easier for you, W H Y D O Y O U S U P P O R T A K N O W N L I A R ?
Why didn't your Mom teach you English?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#178046 Nov 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Did you notice that Ron Paul campaigned for Cuccinelli and encouraged Libertarians to vote for him. The Libertarian candidate's poll numbers have slipped slightly and it looks like Cuccinelli has been the beneficiary.
As the Fairfax County polling stations are reporting a very light turn out so far. Fairfax is the Democrat stronghold in Virginia and if the Dems don't turn out, Cuccinelli will win!
If the Dems don't turn out...Cuccinelli will win!

What a bold way to analyse the situation. This is the kind of insight that could get you a desk at Fox.

Well done.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178047 Nov 5, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you have a copy of the video that is different?
Didn't think so...
Delusional: believing in something despite superior evidence to the contrary.
You are still a liar and a coward. Now you are a delusional retard as well.
Don't suppose you possess the ability to back up what you said.
Hell, it will only be one more on the list of your gaffs and misinformation. Why bother?
What difference does it make?
LMAO! You sound just like the liar, Killary! I'm a liar and a coward? Prove it. You're a laughing stock, peon. Hey, which he-man keyboard did your mom get you? I bet it's the Capt. America one! LMAO! pilgrim

Location hidden

#178048 Nov 5, 2013
Well, I do not know a whole lot about black women as they do have conservative black women too but they are far and few in between.
I can see why "ghetto" women get use to ghetto guys acting like thugs as this was the type of guys their mothers use to run with and so did ghetto little boys.
I would never treat a lady thuggishly. It is true that all ladies are women but not all women are ladies and I only go out with ..... ladies regardless of the color of their skin. And I have never hit a lady,,,, except maybe a spank on the fanny at the appropriate moment! Many women enjoy that!

Do I have to play a 'thug' role to get black women to date me?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TEIUVJMQ8RT2B...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178049 Nov 5, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure about that?
Obama is a usurper! Because of Obama's usurpation, Cruz is now a legal presidential candidate for President. Don't you agree or are you now a Birther, SHEEPLE?
Obama had only an American citizen for a Mother and that is exactly what Cruz has. What is the difference SHEEPLE!
payback will be lovely, don't you agree???
Funny how you can not answer my question, huh?
I know! I can't get an answer from the gum-flappers either. They sure are easy to shut up, just ask them a question.

Location hidden

#178051 Nov 5, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Dems don't turn out...Cuccinelli will win!
What a bold way to analyse the situation. This is the kind of insight that could get you a desk at Fox.
Well done.
There are two major factors in the race. Will the Dems turn out and will the Libertarians vote for Libertarian Robert Sarvis or switch to Cuccinelli like Ron Paul suggested they do?
We should find out in about ten hours from now.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#178052 Nov 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see if this gum-flapper can do any better. Scruff, who do you support a known liar?
Going to assume you mean... why?

I don't support her. Thing is when you are bright... it isn't real hard to see what is coming. I don't have to like her to see she has it all over the Reps.

The GOP has been split by the Tea Party. Both think the others are insane, and their principals are vastly different. It isn't like they are going to unite behind a guy like Cruz. And certainly not behind a guy like Jeb.

You may think liberals have a "mental disorder" or are "stupid" but the one thing they get... is solidarity.

The Tea Party is currently destroying the GOP. But that is ok. It needs destroyed to evolve. When the Tea Party finally overtakes them...(it will take a decade, maybe a few more years on top of that) Then we will have something we can work with.

I say a decade because you have to retrain the youth as to what republican means... and let the dinosaurs die. When it becomes ACTUALLY about small govt. and liberty instead of corporate profit margins and freedom of the bankers. People will come back.

When the new GOP emerges... they will have a stranglehold on America for a long time to come. Could do some real good. But that time is not here, that time is not now.

They are ALL liars LRS. Name one besides Ron Paul who is not.

Name a politician you think is going to be running against her... I will provide their lies.

Location hidden

#178053 Nov 5, 2013
Two and a half years ago the mayoral race in Jacksonville was hot and two weeks before the election the Republican candidate was ahead by 10 points but in the end the Democrat won by one point.
Two weeks ago McAullife was ahead by out 10 points too but the number have tightened up to be within the margin or error. Like I said, we will find out in about ten hours but if Cuccinelli wins, it will be because of ObamaCare!!!
But even if McAuliffe wins by a few percent, that will still indicate that people are very worried about ObamaCare.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#178054 Nov 5, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a usurper! Because of Obama's usurpation, Cruz is now a legal presidential candidate for President. Don't you agree or are you now a Birther, SHEEPLE?
Obama had only an American citizen for a Mother and that is exactly what Cruz has. What is the difference SHEEPLE!
payback will be lovely, don't you agree???
Obama, having been born on US SOIL, in Hawaii, is a Natural Born US Citizen because of that fact. Cruz was born in Canada, making his NBC status questionable (although some say that the fact that his mother was a US citizen is sufficient.)

“What is a natural born citizen? Clearly, someone born within the United States or one of its territories is a natural born citizen.”(Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on OCTOBER 5, 2004)--Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT).

“Natural born citizen. Persons who are born within the jurisdiction of a national government, i.e. in its territorial limits, or those born of citizens temporarily residing abroad.”— Black’s Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition

“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 5 min L Morales 8
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Portlandia 1,156,463
Fight at Navy Pier 5 min ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min JOEL 71,295
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,798
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web