BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219697 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178186 Nov 5, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, now the FOURTH time I ask for one example of an Obama lie and again, and as per usual, called your bluff, you can't come through. YOU said he lied? So, usual Rogue/LRS birther tactic, you ask ME to find it?
Yes, we just go TV in Canada, and here I am with my cute little Sylvania B and W 17" set. Wonderful.
What a poor specimen. Hey, did the beautiful nurse girl friends, their Nobel medicine prize doctor brother and your poor suffering step mom take those straps off? Was wondering, as you seem able to type.
And this is exactly what I'm talking about! You just don't have it, Path. You've known that your entire life, though. How about I send you a jar of "Slap Yo Mama"? Followed by a can of "Cajun Whoopazz"? Hmm, sparkless?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178187 Nov 5, 2013
1.8M dead citizens are still on the voting rolls.+/- 46 states had voter fraud cases last year! Naw, there isn't any voter fraud occurring. Lying azz DIMs.

DIM - Dyck In Mouth
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178188 Nov 5, 2013
Just heard, 3.8M people are being kicked off their insurance plans! The numbers are expected to rise even further. Obama is a flat-out liar. PERIOD! LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178189 Nov 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh, the whole nation heard him lie today. Where were you? Circlejerk party?
I must've missed it. Tell me, tell us all about today's lie. Or will you tell me to find it myself?

Ottawa

#178190 Nov 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is exactly what I'm talking about! You just don't have it, Path. You've known that your entire life, though. How about I send you a jar of "Slap Yo Mama"? Followed by a can of "Cajun Whoopazz"? Hmm, sparkless?
1. FIFTH time : Tell me about Obama's lies. Start with today's ;

2. You wrote : "can of "Cajun Whoopazz"? " Hmmm, more threats. This is not the 4th grade school yard, junior. You no longer amuse me.

Ottawa

#178191 Nov 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
1.8M dead citizens are still on the voting rolls.+/- 46 states had voter fraud cases last year! Naw, there isn't any voter fraud occurring. Lying azz DIMs.
DIM - Dyck In Mouth
1. 1.8 m dead voters. All Dems of course. Not one single Repub ;

2. And, unbelievably, no, I take it back, believably, you wrote "DIM - Dyck In Mouth" . Are you hoping, wishing, pining for " Dyck In Mouth" or are you just THAT stupid? Hmmm, how about both? This is the biggest cry for help so far from you. Heard all over Topix. For your sake, hope Topix deletes it.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178192 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I must've missed it. Tell me, tell us all about today's lie. Or will you tell me to find it myself?
Why do you expect others to do your legwork? Moocher? Lazy? Stupid? Yes, yes and yes.

Ottawa

#178193 Nov 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Just heard, 3.8M people are being kicked off their insurance plans! The numbers are expected to rise even further. Obama is a flat-out liar. PERIOD! LMAO!
Just heard? Mind giving a source? Or will you be asking me to find the non-existing source?
Dale

United States

#178195 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
2. And, unbelievably, no, I take it back, believably, you wrote "DIM - Dyck In Mouth" . Are you hoping, wishing, pining for " Dyck In Mouth" or are you just THAT stupid? Hmmm, how about both? This is the biggest cry for help so far from you. Heard all over Topix. For your sake, hope Topix deletes it.
LMAO!!! Your first sentence doesn't hold water, we don't have to vote as we are registered.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178196 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
1. FIFTH time : Tell me about Obama's lies. Start with today's ;
2. You wrote : "can of "Cajun Whoopazz"? " Hmmm, more threats. This is not the 4th grade school yard, junior. You no longer amuse me.
Are you threatened by a can? LMAO! I'm not the least bit surprised.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178197 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Just heard? Mind giving a source? Or will you be asking me to find the non-existing source?
See post above, DAB!
Dale

United States

#178198 Nov 5, 2013
except in the primary elections
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178200 Nov 5, 2013
Path, you're frickin' braindead.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178202 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I noticed you didn't deny it. LMAO! DIM - Dyck In Mouth!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#178203 Nov 5, 2013
whitehouse.gov

Title I. Quality, Affordable Health Care for All Americans

If You Like the Insurance You Have, Keep It:
Nothing in the proposal forces anyone to change the insurance they have. Period.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/health-care-meeting...

SEE the *IF* here?

*Nothing* about the FAKE *IF* crap he's been SPEWING the last day or two!

Catch it[on the site] while ya can!
It will SOON evaporate!

pssssst ... like his 'credentials'...
SWEPT ... off the web!
under lock & key!

~-~

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Scottsdale, AZ

#178204 Nov 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
McAuliffe was leading by 10-15 points just two weeks ago. Most likely he will still win but it will be very tight. But if Cuccinelli wins, it will be a "Big FiretrUCKING Deal" and bad news for the Libtards!
Cuccinelli casts Virginia election as referendum on Obamacare
By David Sherfinski - The Washington Times, November 2, 2013
WOODBRIDGE — Republican Kenneth T. Cuccinelli got a boost from two midwestern Republican heavyweights Saturday as he tried to spur his voters to the polls by casting Tuesday’s gubernatorial election as a referendum on President Obama’s health care overhaul.
Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus, who grew up in Wisconsin, and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker stumped for Mr. Cuccinelli Saturday afternoon after the state’s attorney general started his day in the Richmond area.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Sorrreeeeeeeee.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178205 Nov 5, 2013
Impeach this worthless SOS for purposely misleading the American people. He covers up a lie with a lie! IMPEACH, IMPEACH, IMPEACH!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178206 Nov 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorrreeeeeeeee.
Still on your man-butt expedition, Mr. 6 Year Old? LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Mesa, AZ

#178207 Nov 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking for a tepee condo, this time? LMAO! Oh, you should be careful with your seed money, here, that's known as prostitution. LMAO!
The poor loser impugns women because his mother was a tramp.(That is a common personality trait among overt racists.)
Frank

Spokane, WA

#178208 Nov 5, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish that were true.
Single Payer would be cost effective and any American would be covered by any doctor they choose.
THAT IS CALLED FREEDOM IN MY BOOK!
That would be perpetual servitude. It won't work as a needed health care reform. Our country needs health care reform, it just doesn't need ObamKare or Universal Single Payer. ObamaKare was 7200 pages,34 million words and thousands of taxes, rules and regulations all designed to control our population. All we needed to do was fix a problem,not overburden a nation and put one sixth of the economy in the lap of Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RoxLo 1,405,583
last post wins! (Apr '13) 40 min They cannot kill ... 1,265
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Reality 60,663
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2,280
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 103,160
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 8 hr GEORGIA 1,810
Al Sharpton 8 hr STARfukinDeleting 6

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages