BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#177992 Nov 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948.
Therefore 'your' pRez obama
IS
a British subject!
Country/citizenship of his father - British
Country/citizenship of his mother(*?)- American
At best - DUAL citizen
A DUAL citizen CAN NOT BE president of the United States. His "allegiance" can ONLY BE to ONE country.
She "expatriated" herself from the US at some point.
British Nationality Act 1948
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Geo6/11-1...
***There has BEEN rumor he was born 'out of wedlock'
23Legitimated children
(1)A person born out of wedlock and legitimated by the subsequent marriage of his parents shall, as from the date of the marriage or of the commencement of this Act, whichever is later, be treated, for the purpose of determining whether he is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies, or was a British subject immediately before the commencement of this Act, as if he had been born legitimate.
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Geo6/11-1...
Andrew Jackson

NEITHER of his parents American.

Born in America.

Another usurper to get elected right in front of the people who signed the Constitution. Outrageous!

What were they thinking?

How could such a man escape AL's delusional interpretation of the U.S. Constitution?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177993 Nov 5, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! See how uninformed you are, the states made the citizens prior to Apr. 9, 1866, that would be approx. 147 years.
See how pathetic you are. The meaning of subject to the Jurisdiction has never changed
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177994 Nov 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>100% pure gum-flapper drivel. Looks like someone deflated your britches, Fluffy! LMAO!!!!!
Poor Romper. You run out of material so quickly
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177995 Nov 5, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>Since the usurpation of Obama it doesn't matter!
Obama is a usurper! Because of Obama's usurpation, Cruz is now a legal presidential candidate for President. Don't you agree or are you now a Birther, SHEEPLE?
Obama had only an American citizen for a Mother and that is exactly what Cruz has. What is the difference SHEEPLE!
payback will be lovely, don't you agree???
Blathered like a Tru Patriot.

Since I know that both Ted and Obama are Natural Born Citizens I will continue to laugh at your hypocrisy
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177996 Nov 5, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>The law and Constitution means squat!
Obama is a usurper! Because of Obama's usurpation, Cruz is now a legal presidential candidate for President. Don't you agree or are you now a Birther, SHEEPLE?
Obama had only an American citizen for a Mother and that is exactly what Cruz has. What is the difference SHEEPLE!
payback will be lovely, don't you agree???
The constitution means squat to a Birfoon This is news?
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#177997 Nov 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm worried about your memory, Path. You don't seem to have one. LMAO! Last time, the brother is not a Nobel Prize winner. Just super rich with a golden future. Now, his wife is a past Beauty Contest winner, looks like a supermodel too. You were saying? I'm sorry. Seems I lost track of your drivel! LMAO!
My wife looks like a super model too. She just turned 45 and is hotter then ever. She blessed me with two beautiful kids as well and that didn't turn her into a double wide like it does to a lot of women. We will never be super rich but that doesn't matter. Middle class in America is damn good living, unless your a liberal, as they never seem to be satisfied with their own lives. They are always busy bodies trying to dictate how the rest of us should be doing things.
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#177998 Nov 5, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew Jackson
NEITHER of his parents American.
Born in America.
Another usurper to get elected right in front of the people who signed the Constitution. Outrageous!
What were they thinking?
How could such a man escape AL's delusional interpretation of the U.S. Constitution?
My biggest concern when Barry got into the race was his ridiculously thin on experience resume. It was obvious to anyone that heard him read a prepared speech off a TelePrompTer that he was highly skilled at speaking to a crowd, and that he was "cool". I was thinking that a presidential candidate needed more private sector experience then being a street level drug dealer in his teens though, or a successful governorship in one of our larger states to be taken seriously. Turns out I was wrong on that one. Not the first time and probably won't be the last. I just would like to see democrats be a bit more focused on substance then symbolism. Wishful thinking.
wojar

Phoenix, AZ

#177999 Nov 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Unskilled and unaware of it:
How difficulties in recognizing one's own incompetence
lead to inflated self-assessments.
Kruger, Justin; Dunning, David
Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol 77(6), Dec 1999, 1121-1134.
http://psycnet.apa.org/...
~~~~~~~~~~
you & your ILK's liberal 'mentality'
;~)
It is the epitome of illiterate play justices or other birfoons who infallibly misconstrue law and the constitution, and who invent fanciful history to suit their birfoon delusions.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178000 Nov 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Commondreams? And, they agreed with you? DUH! LMAO! pilgrim
Commondreams is truthful and informative.

Fox News Makes You Stupid!

ROTFL

LOL

----------

Spanish Judge calls for architects of Iraq invasion to be tried for war crimes
Baltasar Garzón, the Spanish judge who sought to prosecute Chilean dictator General Augusto Pinochet, has called for US President George W. Bush and his allies to be tried for war crimes over Iraq.
27 March 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/m79scbf
Writing in El Pais on the fourth anniversary of the invasion, Garzón stated,“Today, March 20, marks four years since the formal start of the war on Iraq. Instigated by the United States and Great Britain, and supported by Spain among other countries, one of the most sordid and unjustifiable episodes in recent human history began.

“Breaking every international law, and under the pretext of the war against terror, there has taken place since 2003 a devastating attack on the rule of law and against the very essence of the international community. In its path, institutions such as the United Nations were left in tatters, from which it has not yet recovered.”

“Instead of commemorating the war,” Garzón continues,“we should be horrified, screaming and demonstrating against the present massacre created as a consequence of that war.”

He then writes that George W. Bush and his allies should eventually face war crimes charges for their actions in Iraq:“We should look more deeply into the possible criminal responsibility of the people who are, or were, responsible for this war and see whether there is sufficient evidence to make them answer for it.”

“For many it would be merely a question of political responsibility, but judicial actions in the US are beginning to emerge, as is the case of the verdict passed on one of vice-president Cheney’s collaborators,[I. Lewis Libby] which point in a different direction.”

“There is enough of an argument in 650,000 deaths for this investigation and inquiry to start without more delay,” he added.

Garzón then turns his scathing criticisms towards the former Spanish Prime Minister, José María Aznar, who followed British Prime Minister Tony Blair in supporting Bush’s war of aggression against Iraq.
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2007/03/366294...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178001 Nov 5, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>My biggest concern when Barry got into the race was his ridiculously thin on experience resume. It was obvious to anyone that heard him read a prepared speech off a TelePrompTer that he was highly skilled at speaking to a crowd, and that he was "cool". I was thinking that a presidential candidate needed more private sector experience then being a street level drug dealer in his teens though, or a successful governorship in one of our larger states to be taken seriously. Turns out I was wrong on that one. Not the first time and probably won't be the last. I just would like to see democrats be a bit more focused on substance then symbolism. Wishful thinking.
Replace the word "democrats" with "politicians" or "both major parties" and sign my name to it

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178002 Nov 5, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
No one gives a crap which god his step-dad liked.
I don't think Barack is religious at all.
But anyone running for office in America WILL claim to be a man of god.
They lap it up.
Obummer Boy is politically religious in that he appears to be religious to foster his political ambitions.

Location hidden

#178003 Nov 5, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Commondreams is truthful and informative.
Fox News Makes You Stupid!
ROTFL
LOL
----------
Spanish Judge calls for architects of Iraq invasion to be tried for war crimes
Baltasar Garzón, the Spanish judge who sought to prosecute Chilean dictator General Augusto Pinochet, has called for US President George W. Bush and his allies to be tried for war crimes over Iraq.
27 March 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/m79scbf
Writing in El Pais on the fourth anniversary of the invasion, Garzón stated,“Today, March 20, marks four years since the formal start of the war on Iraq. Instigated by the United States and Great Britain, and supported by Spain among other countries, one of the most sordid and unjustifiable episodes in recent human history began.
“Breaking every international law, and under the pretext of the war against terror, there has taken place since 2003 a devastating attack on the rule of law and against the very essence of the international community. In its path, institutions such as the United Nations were left in tatters, from which it has not yet recovered.”
“Instead of commemorating the war,” Garzón continues,“we should be horrified, screaming and demonstrating against the present massacre created as a consequence of that war.”
He then writes that George W. Bush and his allies should eventually face war crimes charges for their actions in Iraq:“We should look more deeply into the possible criminal responsibility of the people who are, or were, responsible for this war and see whether there is sufficient evidence to make them answer for it.”
“For many it would be merely a question of political responsibility, but judicial actions in the US are beginning to emerge, as is the case of the verdict passed on one of vice-president Cheney’s collaborators,[I. Lewis Libby] which point in a different direction.”
“There is enough of an argument in 650,000 deaths for this investigation and inquiry to start without more delay,” he added.
Garzón then turns his scathing criticisms towards the former Spanish Prime Minister, José María Aznar, who followed British Prime Minister Tony Blair in supporting Bush’s war of aggression against Iraq.
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2007/03/366294...
But Obama droning civilians to death is okay with you?!?
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178004 Nov 5, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Replace the word "democrats" with "politicians" or "both major parties" and sign my name to it
AMEN!

A POX ON BOTH HOUSES!

Out of 300 million Americans and the best these two corrupt parties can come up with are these people? LOL

John Kerry? John McCain? Palin? Romney? Gore? Lieberman? George W. Bush? Cheney?

ALL winners for Wall Street and losers for the American people.

----------

They're All Against Jobs
by Sen. Fritz Hollings / December 20, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/ydr27ze
Who is against jobs in the United States? The big banks, Wall Street, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Business Roundtable, the United States Chamber of Commerce, the National Retail Federation, Corporate America, the President of the United States, Congress of the United States. Everyone is crying for jobs, but no one seems to understand why there aren't any. And the reason for those opposing jobs is money.
Beginning in 1973, big banks made most of their profit outside of the United States. Industries off-shoring, investing, banks financing the investments, transfer fees, fees and interest on the loans made for bigger profits. Long since, the big banks under the leadership of David Rockefeller have led the way to off-shore and make a bigger profit. Goldman Sachs, AIG, Citicorp and Wall Street, conspiring for a bailout and now using it for bonuses, make more money from the off-shored operations.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/12/20-6

Location hidden

#178005 Nov 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>It is the epitome of illiterate play justices or other birfoons who infallibly misconstrue law and the constitution, and who invent fanciful history to suit their birfoon delusions.
How many times has Jacqueau stated that our Constitution does not cover the rights of an "individual" to bear arms when our Supreme Court has already ruled otherwise in District of Columbia v. Heller.
But he will sometime in the near future claim we don't have that right. And that is why I call you people Libtards as you can not accept facts that counter your beliefs.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178006 Nov 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obummer Boy is politically religious in that he appears to be religious to foster his political ambitions.
What effrontery you have by talking about our president Obama like that.

Shame On You!

P.S. You do know that Obama reads everything on the Internet?

P.S.S. Why do you think George W. Bush never used email for 8 years in the White House?

ROTFL
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178007 Nov 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But Obama droning civilians to death is okay with you?!?
Yes, Yes, and more Yes!

NOT!

Location hidden

#178008 Nov 5, 2013
Hummm, the average age of people registering for ObamaCare is age ...... 55 and has preexisting medical conditions. ObamaCare was doomed to fail and the Democrats designed it that way so they could blame the evil health insurance companies and go to Single Payer.
But so far The People are not blaming the insurance companies but ...... Obama!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178009 Nov 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stubborn, aren't you? We've been over this aspect a million times. Do you know of any president, except Jimmy Carter, who did not use religion to further their ambitions? Told you many times that intelligent presidents, and there were a few of them, were/are not religious. They just use/used religion. But you keep coming back to Obama and Obama alone. Why?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178010 Nov 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times has Jacqueau stated that our Constitution does not cover the rights of an "individual" to bear arms when our Supreme Court has already ruled otherwise in District of Columbia v. Heller.
But he will sometime in the near future claim we don't have that right. And that is why I call you people Libtards as you can not accept facts that counter your beliefs.
You imagine AND then fabricate lies. I've said many a time that thre 2nd amendment was made for the 18th century, not today and that "militias" were a myth. I've however said a million times that the Supreme Court has spoken on the 2nd amendment and that it is the final word and get on with it. We cannot all agree with what judges and courts decide, now can we? I don't agree with the Zimmerman verdict either, but it's done, get on with it and go on to something else. Obama was twice elected president. You don't like it? That's okay, you don't have to. But live with it! Same for the 2nd amendment. Done and Bye bye.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#178011 Nov 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, the average age of people registering for ObamaCare is age ...... 55 and has preexisting medical conditions. ObamaCare was doomed to fail and the Democrats designed it that way so they could blame the evil health insurance companies and go to Single Payer.
But so far The People are not blaming the insurance companies but ...... Obama!!!
I wish that were true.

Single Payer would be cost effective and any American would be covered by any doctor they choose.

THAT IS CALLED FREEDOM IN MY BOOK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
Some Valid Points 1 hr Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 1 hr GuGu 1
im single black hndsome 2 hr ligolyser 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr shinningelectr0n 1,153,060
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr JOEL 70,988
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info