BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177872 Nov 4, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Fact is: Obama has never held allegiance toward The United States.
Fact. Frank has been wrong every time he has repeated his fable
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#177873 Nov 4, 2013
Frank is in a tizzy today, huh. All those little pun heads in Birtherstan are spinning spinning spinning.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177874 Nov 4, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Ted Cruz's dad didn't become a u.s. citizen til 2005.When ted was BORN his father was a CUBAN(not american),his mother was an American,and he was born in a foreign country but Obama was born in America....fact
I think you'll find that Cuba stripped Ted's dad of citizenship when he defected. Technically I don't believe he held citizenship anywhere at the time if Ted's birth.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#177875 Nov 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he a Cuban Citizen when Ted was born (he certainly wasn't a US citizen at the time - neither were Jindall's parents when he was born). doesn't that create an issue in Birfistan? Or are you happy being a hypocrite?
Why does the citizenship of Obama's father matter if Ted's dad doesn't?
Barack Obama's father 'never' immigrated to the United States. Barack Obama's father was 'never' a citizen of The United States. Barack Obama's father was a visitor to the United States,making Barack Obama the son of a Kenyan British Subject. There are certain privileges to immigrating to the United States. An immigrant to the United States can not be eligible to serve the office of POTUS, but his son can. Why should a 'visitor' be able to have that privilege?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177876 Nov 4, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>There are children that lose their father in the military when they are very young or never meet the father or even lose their parents in a lethal accident. Obama's history is not that. Obama went to Indonesia with his mother at a very young age because that was his mothers choice. Children may not be able to choose their parents or their history,but adults that choose dishonesty,lies,and corruption do it themselves and are responsible for their lies. Obama has never had one day in his adult life that he hasn't told a lie.
Even if true this has no impact on eligibility to be POTUS. Further - if your complaint is with the quality of parenting then you should find another forum
Jim

Herrin, IL

#177877 Nov 4, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Fact is: Obama has never held allegiance toward The United States.
fact:something that truly exists or happens : something that has actual existence

opinion:a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Frank,I hope you can understand the difference between the two and understand that your comment is an opinion.
Jim

Herrin, IL

#177878 Nov 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you'll find that Cuba stripped Ted's dad of citizenship when he defected. Technically I don't believe he held citizenship anywhere at the time if Ted's birth.
...doesn't make him an american.birthers are just whiney little hypocrites,their convictions are about as solid as a straw house
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177879 Nov 4, 2013
Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948.

Therefore 'your' pRez obama
IS
a British subject!

Country/citizenship of his father - British
Country/citizenship of his mother(*?)- American

At best - DUAL citizen
A DUAL citizen CAN NOT BE president of the United States. His "allegiance" can ONLY BE to ONE country.

She "expatriated" herself from the US at some point.

British Nationality Act 1948
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Geo6/11-1...

***There has BEEN rumor he was born 'out of wedlock'

23Legitimated children

(1)A person born out of wedlock and legitimated by the subsequent marriage of his parents shall, as from the date of the marriage or of the commencement of this Act, whichever is later, be treated, for the purpose of determining whether he is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies, or was a British subject immediately before the commencement of this Act, as if he had been born legitimate.

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177880 Nov 4, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama's father 'never' immigrated to the United States. Barack Obama's father was 'never' a citizen of The United States. Barack Obama's father was a visitor to the United States,making Barack Obama the son of a Kenyan British Subject. There are certain privileges to immigrating to the United States. An immigrant to the United States can not be eligible to serve the office of POTUS, but his son can. Why should a 'visitor' be able to have that privilege?
Because it is the law.

What if Ted's dad never became a US citizen? He certainly didn't seem to be in a great hurry. Ted wasn't the son of a US Citizen (father) until 8 years ago. Did he magically gain allegiance then? I thought Natural Born made reference to status at birth - not at age 34
Frank

Spokane, WA

#177881 Nov 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you think of one thing that Obama has said that wasn't a lie. Obama said that if you like you insurance,you can keep it. Obama said that he would never sign a bill that didn't have bipartisan support. Obama said that the first time he heard about Fast and Furious, is when it was on the news. Obama said that the first time he heard about Benghazi was when he saw it on the news. Obama lied about ending war, taxes,ACORN,his father serving in WWII,about giving the public five days to look at the health care bill before he signed it, Does Obama really think that United States citizens can believe anything he says?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#177882 Nov 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More Obama lies: 1. Make Government Open and Transparent
2. Make it “Impossible” for Congressmen to slip in Pork Barrel Projects
3. Meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public (republicans shut out)
4. No more secrecy
5. Public will have 5 days to look at a Bill
6. You’ll know what’s in it (Republican Senators didn’t know)
7. We will put every pork barrel project online
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177883 Nov 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948.

Therefore 'your' pRez obama
IS
a British subject!

Country/citizenship of his father - British
Country/citizenship of his mother(*?)- American

At best - DUAL citizen
A DUAL citizen CAN NOT BE president of the United States. His "allegiance" can ONLY BE to ONE country.

She "expatriated" herself from the US at some point.

British Nationality Act 1948

***There has BEEN rumor he was born 'out of wedlock'

23Legitimated children

(1)A person born out of wedlock and legitimated by the subsequent marriage of his parents shall, as from the date of the marriage or of the commencement of this Act, whichever is later, be treated, for the purpose of determining whether he is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies, or was a British subject immediately before the commencement of this Act, as if he had been born legitimate.

And Birfoon lady spreads more stupidity
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177884 Nov 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Have the poor insurance companies in countries, 33 of 34 OECD ones, been ruined by gov't health care? Cry me a river, LRS-Dale. Do you know that some of the biggest insurers are German, French, British (ever heard of LLoyd's?), Italian, Swiss etc? How ruined are they?
Database? Do you have Visa, Master Card, a bank account? Forget about the Fed database, mere amateurs compared to your corporate friends who have EVERYTHING on you, not that they're not sorry they do. On you , I mean.
I would rather have the Feds have everything on me than the corporate crooks any time.
Why do you persist in arguing about a subject, well, so many subjects, you know squat about?
How is it you constantly miss the big picture? This is nothing more than another way for the Feds to enter the personal lives of the people. They do not have that authority and never did. It's no different than the attack on gun rights. Exactly the same thing. I'll trust the people we've been doing business with over 50 years, not the Feds. Path, everytime you open your mouth, you're out of your league....and mind! Listen for the bang, you might even hear oComaCare implode all the way up there (or wherever). What an idiot.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177885 Nov 4, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>...doesn't make him an american.birthers are just whiney little hypocrites,their convictions are about as solid as a straw house
No - just another comical twist in the Birfoon hypocrisy parade. His mother's citizenship made him a US citizen at birth. But women don't count in Birfistan (Ted's place of birth also made him a Canadian citizen at birth - but he's going to do something about that ... Someday)
Frank

Spokane, WA

#177886 Nov 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More Obama lies :“No more Illegal Wire Tapping of American Citizens” That he 'Promise to Cut Deficit in Half'“If you like the healthcare plan you have, you can keep it.” Barack Obama lie:
Oath of Office (January 20th, 2009)
“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177887 Nov 4, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>More Obama lies: 1. Make Government Open and Transparent
3. Meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public (republicans shut out)
4. No more secrecy
6. YouÂ’ll know whatÂ’s in it (Republican Senators didnÂ’t know)
No impact on eligibility.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177888 Nov 4, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The two men will never be matched in a presidential election. If they were, I think Obama would win overwhelmingly. It is not illegal or immoral to live overseas, and Herbert Hoover did so for decades (in fact, he and his wife spoke Chinese to each other in the White House).
There are no legitimate documents for Barry/Barack. He is a usurper.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#177889 Nov 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And Birfoon lady spreads more stupidity
It is absolutely true that Barack Obama was conceived out of wedlock,even if he is lying about his date of birth. If Obama was born August 4, he was conceived before New Year, if he was born in June or July he would be conceived by Thanksgiving.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177890 Nov 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>There are no legitimate documents for Barry/Barack. He is a usurper.
And the moron trio is reunited.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177891 Nov 4, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>More Obama lies: 1. Make Government Open and Transparent
4. No more secrecy
6. You’ll know what’s in it (Republican Senators didn’t know)
His lies would make an entire book by themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min NTRPRNR1 1,125,126
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min grave digger 47,485
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min Boy G 50,596
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min HughBe 69,989
Abby 10-20 1 hr Ralph 10
Amy 10-11 1 hr Stina2 7
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RJS 7,820
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance