BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177845 Nov 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun
I don't know about you, but I never "have fun" when I go to the Dr. This Dr. is a dermatologist, about ready to retire, unfortunately. More than fair prices, great care, at my convenience.....what's not to like? oComaCare is about to ruin the insurance companies. Why? Because the Feds want that money instead of a private corp. Simple as that. Just another attempted power grab. Just imagine the national databases that the Feds will have on all of us. They'll be able to you how often your wife rubs one out! LMAO!

This is what you want? Pervert!

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#177846 Nov 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us, is Medicaid health insurance? NOPE!!! It is welfare. Not only do we have to pay for our health care, we also have to pay for those Obama says is to poor to pay for their own.
No, we have been paying for them for a long time.

Learn to read.
Where is Obama going to get all of that money?
What money? When people who can afford it but can't because of health preclusions can finally obtain their own policy, they can come off Medicare. In fact, they will have to based on income.
He has already printed $3 Trillion Obama Bucks!!! Which is top of the $6 trillion he has add3ed to our National Debt! And who is going to pay for that too?
Why are you worried? You weren't when his predecessor started a trillion dollar war for no reason.
Our grandchildren will curse us but you Libtards don't care so long as you can get your free stuff now.
Yes, that war debt is insignificant, huh?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177847 Nov 4, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, but I can speculate that it comes from the same idea in the common law that you cannot libel the dead, since they no longer have a property right in their reputations. But that is mere speculation.
Makes sense. Thanks
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177848 Nov 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about you, but I never "have fun" when I go to the Dr. This Dr. is a dermatologist, about ready to retire, unfortunately. More than fair prices, great care, at my convenience.....what's not to like? oComaCare is about to ruin the insurance companies. Why? Because the Feds want that money instead of a private corp. Simple as that. Just another attempted power grab. Just imagine the national databases that the Feds will have on all of us. They'll be able to you how often your wife rubs one out! LMAO!

I thought you meant that you were leaving our thread to go to the Dr now ....

What I want? Yeah - I have no concerns about the 2,800 other invasions of my privacy by our government but they best stay clear of my health records!

(By the way - this relates to your Birfoon fable how exactly?)
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177849 Nov 4, 2013
I was born a citizen.
That has nothing to do with your hatred for America. If you are unhappy, renounce your citizenship. Yes, it is a choice, fucktard.
Who said I hated America? You? Pfft!

Sure you are!
Yes, and you are welcome.
Right, G.I.Joe
Who ends up paying for those that can't afford healthcare?
That remains the same as now - they will be covered under Medicare and Medicaid. Many of those currently on that system are there because they CANNOT PURCHASE independent coverage due to preclusions in their health.
Duh!

Would you rather have a woman who had breast cancer, exhausted her individual plan and now receives federal assistance stay that way? I prefer to think that if they have the means they should pay for it themselves. You disagree.
What the hell have you been smoking? You draw asanine conclusions just like Path and Twinkerbell. Hmm.

The only stooges I've seen are liberals.
Turn on Fox and you'll see plenty of stooges. Look in your mirror for another.
Manchild talk.

Victim? Just pulling shyt out of the blue, huh? Just like Path!
Nah, I read you early on. You whine about things but never offer a logical alternative. That is what victims do.
What am I whining about G.I.Joe?

You talk about someone else's grammar?! HaHaHa Read your own DAB post.
Unless you can illustrate a problem with my grammar, you remain my bitch.
Manchild talk.

You will pizz on my grave? LMAO! That's a good way to lose that tiny lil pecker of yours!
Fascinated with male genitalia still?
Delusional are you?

Your NAMBLA brothers would be disappointed that you are searching for adult penises. DOn't get caught.'Showering with the boys' has a whole other meaning when you go to prison again.
Your farts no longer make noise, do they?

Been watching Zombie movies? HaHaHa!
Far busier keeping you safe. You are welcome.
I see that, typing your worthless azz off on Topix. How could America ever repay you?

You're as yellow as a canary, scumbag.
My Irish lineage keeps my skin from tanning easily but years in sand land make it more of a 'Halle Berry' color.
I'm so sorry!

Make sure and stock up on all your petroleum product needs today. TIA! LMAO!
Fuel is pretty cheap here. No need to stock up.
Real labels, boy!

Cha Ching, Cha Ching, Cha Ching! LMAO!!!
You're just another used condom, floating down the street gutter. LMAO!
Cha Ching? Isn't that the name of the little Asian boy that your were caught with a couple years ago. I thought you learned your lesson but apparently you are still fascinated with man-boy lovin'. I feel bad for Cha Ching.
Manchild talk.

Game Over. Please insert one dollar to try again. LMAO!
You were never in the game, son. Like life, you watch and complain from the sidelines.
As the loser walks off the field in shame.

Carry on.
I shall.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177850 Nov 4, 2013
Chauncey, right? LMAO!!!
gottengfd

Pittsburgh, PA

#177851 Nov 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …………Obama was Born in Kenyan like his Monkey Family

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#177852 Nov 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about you, but I never "have fun" when I go to the Dr. This Dr. is a dermatologist, about ready to retire, unfortunately. More than fair prices, great care, at my convenience.....what's not to like? oComaCare is about to ruin the insurance companies. Why? Because the Feds want that money instead of a private corp. Simple as that. Just another attempted power grab. Just imagine the national databases that the Feds will have on all of us. They'll be able to you how often your wife rubs one out! LMAO!
Have the poor insurance companies in countries, 33 of 34 OECD ones, been ruined by gov't health care? Cry me a river, LRS-Dale. Do you know that some of the biggest insurers are German, French, British (ever heard of LLoyd's?), Italian, Swiss etc? How ruined are they?

Database? Do you have Visa, Master Card, a bank account? Forget about the Fed database, mere amateurs compared to your corporate friends who have EVERYTHING on you, not that they're not sorry they do. On you , I mean.

I would rather have the Feds have everything on me than the corporate crooks any time.

Why do you persist in arguing about a subject, well, so many subjects, you know squat about?

Ottawa

#177853 Nov 4, 2013
gottengfd wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=T9A2P7tTUt E …………Obama was Born in Kenyan like his Monkey Family
Monkey family? And YOU say he was born in Kenyan?(sic). Does that make him a Kenya? Were you born in American? Are you an America?

And no, I'm not correcting your spelling. You simply do not know any better. Bet you're one of the better-educated birthers.

Ottawa

#177855 Nov 4, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
You going to vote for a real American who didn't lie about where he was born?
Are you a birther in the making?
You : "Are you a birther in the making?"

What did Jim ever do to you to deserve such an insult?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#177856 Nov 4, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
So, let's get this straight, Ted Cruz is a 'natural born citizen' because his mother was an American. right? If a man's father is not a citizen of the United States it is immaterial. That's what you are advocating?
Okay, this thread can be officially closed now.
Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day. Ted Cruz's father is a United States citizen who migrated to the United States before Ted Cruz was even born. Barack Obama's mother loved the United States so much that she never lived here for more than a few years as an adult. Barack Obama is the son of a Kenyan British subject who lived his informative years in Indonesia before moving in with his grandparents. How can anyone compare the Barack Obama to Ted Cruz? Ted Cruz is ten times the man Obama could ever be.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#177857 Nov 4, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day. Ted Cruz's father is a United States citizen who migrated to the United States before Ted Cruz was even born. Barack Obama's mother loved the United States so much that she never lived here for more than a few years as an adult. Barack Obama is the son of a Kenyan British subject who lived his informative years in Indonesia before moving in with his grandparents. How can anyone compare the Barack Obama to Ted Cruz? Ted Cruz is ten times the man Obama could ever be.
The two men will never be matched in a presidential election. If they were, I think Obama would win overwhelmingly. It is not illegal or immoral to live overseas, and Herbert Hoover did so for decades (in fact, he and his wife spoke Chinese to each other in the White House).
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177858 Nov 4, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day. Ted Cruz's father is a United States citizen who migrated to the United States before Ted Cruz was even born. Barack Obama's mother loved the United States so much that she never lived here for more than a few years as an adult. Barack Obama is the son of a Kenyan British subject who lived his informative years in Indonesia before moving in with his grandparents. How can anyone compare the Barack Obama to Ted Cruz? Ted Cruz is ten times the man Obama could ever be.
What was Ted's father's citizenship when Ted was born?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#177859 Nov 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
What was Ted's father's citizenship when Ted was born?
First of all Ted Cruz 'had' a father. Ted Cruz's father never went away to live with other wives. Ted Cruz's father is a great man and a great American. Ted Cruz has never been trying to hide his past and neither has his father. Barack Obama can not open his mouth without lies coming out.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#177860 Nov 4, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>First of all Ted Cruz 'had' a father. Ted Cruz's father never went away to live with other wives. Ted Cruz's father is a great man and a great American. Ted Cruz has never been trying to hide his past and neither has his father. Barack Obama can not open his mouth without lies coming out.
Cruz said that he would renounce his Canadian citizenship, and apparently he hasn't done so yet.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177861 Nov 4, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>First of all Ted Cruz 'had' a father. Ted Cruz's father never went away to live with other wives. Ted Cruz's father is a great man and a great American. Ted Cruz has never been trying to hide his past and neither has his father. Barack Obama can not open his mouth without lies coming out.
What was Ted Cruz's father's citizenship when Ted was born? Or does that only matter if the child is semi-black?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177862 Nov 4, 2013
Frank wrote:
Is knowing your father a requirement to be POTUS? What if you met him once? Knew him for a few years? Never knew him at all?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#177863 Nov 4, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The two men will never be matched in a presidential election. If they were, I think Obama would win overwhelmingly. It is not illegal or immoral to live overseas, and Herbert Hoover did so for decades (in fact, he and his wife spoke Chinese to each other in the White House).
It's not Presidential to lie and cheat. No one is more corrupt than Barack Obama.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#177864 Nov 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
What was Ted Cruz's father's citizenship when Ted was born? Or does that only matter if the child is semi-black?
Do you mean Cuban?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#177865 Nov 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you forget about your racism and think about allegiance as required by The Constitution?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Emeem 1,110,912
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 42 min Corrupt Democrats 1,929
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min KiMare 49,859
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 46,710
Amy 9-20 1 hr edogxxx 2
Abby 9-20 1 hr Pippa 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,233
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE