BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
156,981 - 157,000 of 175,260 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The real F'n idiot is you LTR!
So, let's get this straight, Ted Cruz is a 'natural born citizen' because his mother was an American. right? If a man's father is not a citizen of the United States it is immaterial. That's what you are advocating?

Okay, this thread can be officially closed now.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
Nothing like shutting down the twerps first thing in the morning. Hey Twinkerbelle, isn't the real reason for your "trip" to take in the gay pride rally? Hmm? LMAO!
"gay pride rally". More. Do we really want to know about your wish list?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Troubling
No need to correct. It's also trouble.
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Umm dumbazz, when people call you a F'n idiot, they are not obsessing over you! What a dumbazzbastard! LMAO! However, since you brought up gays, please return to your lover's snit with Path! LMAO!!!
Poor Romper. Still see me behind every tree. Now that's pathetic

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And, lest you forget, Rogue fully approves of UnAmerican Lady using Pravda and Putin as genuine critical sources of Obama, the president of the U.S.A., supposedly his country. Ah, the scoundrel, he truly hides behind the flag.(Samuel Johnson, worded for Rogue)
Only if what Pravda says is true. The LSM will not discus some issues but as long as what other sources is true, I have no problems with it.
By you Libtards seem to think anything Salon, Media Maters, etc. is true, then you believe it,
I know there is stuff that Sean Hannity was is a distortion like when Obama claimed he save Detroit Obama was talking about the automotive industry and not the city whereas Hannity will claim Obama was talking about the city.
I do not buy everything that comes from the right is in fact, fact! But you Progressives are just as bad as those on the extreme right. I know you think I am ultra-right, but I am not. I can get along with Liberals, but not progressive idiots like YOU!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You choose to be a citizen too.
<quoted text>
As I am on station abroad, protecting you and our national interests, that is done. You are welcome.
<quoted text>
Making sure that EVERY citizen has the chance to obtain healthcare insurance.
What do you have against making that happen?
<quoted text>
Those Tea Party stooges are pretty funny!
<quoted text>
Uncle Sam. Myself. Countless others.
<quoted text>
Sure I do. You don't serve our nation, you whine endlessly about being a victim and write like a child who flunked basic grammar and logic courses.
You are an easy read.
<quoted text>
Do your parents know that you are using their computer again?
<quoted text>
We? be careful, making a threat against a nephew is a crime, son. The Patriot Act is very, very good. Ask the boys from Anonymous who they feel about it.
<quoted text>
Awww, you are unable to articulate a rational argument to what I wrote so you rely on misdirection. Sadly, it was expected.
You NEED to feel like a victim. Your REQUIRE the internet to fulfill that insecurity. Life was unfair to you so you blame others. People like you will always be unhappy and jealous of those of us who worked harder, planned better and achieved more. You will die bitter and full of spite. I will piss on your grave.
I was born a citizen.
Sure you are!
Who ends up paying for those that can't afford healthcare?
The only stooges I've seen are liberals.
Victim? Just pulling shyt out of the blue, huh? Just like Path!
You talk about someone else's grammar?! HaHaHa Read your own DAB post.
You will pizz on my grave? LMAO! That's a good way to lose that tiny lil pecker of yours! Been watching Zombie movies? HaHaHa!
You're as yellow as a canary, scumbag.
Make sure and stock up on all your petroleum product needs today. TIA! LMAO!
Cha Ching, Cha Ching, Cha Ching! LMAO!!!
You're just another used condom, floating down the street gutter. LMAO!
Game Over. Please insert one dollar to try again. LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

A friend just emailed me this and it came with a picture (which I can not post here) of a buck with a set of antlers which is beyond belief as not dear could raise it's head much less walk or run with a set like that but there is always a few people who will believe it is true.
I don't know how the fixed the picture but I know it is not true as it defies the laws of nature, physics, etc. It is a best a grin!
Oh, I never believed Obama when he said I could keep my health care plan if I liked it, nor my doctor, nor my hospital as I know Obama is a liar!

MONSTER BUCK DEER My faith in Internet stories has been restored. Finally, some honesty in big buck hunting stories. Below is a picture of the new world record whitetail buck. It was taken by the cousin of a co-worker's sister's uncle's best friend's son-in-law's niece's hairdresser's neighbor's ex-boyfriend's oldest nephew. Reportedly it will score 2603-1/8 by B&C standard and was shot in West Texas on a really windy day, 85 degrees downhill, around a curve at 900 yards with a .22 cal. rifle. Supposedly, this deer had killed a Brahma bull, two Land Rovers, and six Jehovah's Witnesses in the last two weeks alone. They said it was winning a fight with Bigfoot when it was shot. It has also been confirmed that the buck had been seen drinking discharge water from a nuclear power plant. All this has been checked and confirmed by my friends at Snopes.con Honestly and Sincerely, Barack H. Obama
Jim

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The real F'n idiot is you LTR!
Right,because I speculate that Obama is an illegitimate president because he was born in a foreign nation to a foreign father and an american mother but completely support a man for president despite the FACT that he was born in a foreign nation to a foreign father and an American mother.That must make a f'n ton of sense to.
Jim

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

2016 election isn't even going to be exciting because we already know the democrats already won.Just watch those teabag turds repeat history and lose the election because they can't perform a simple f'n task like nominating a solid candidate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Making sure that EVERY citizen has the chance to obtain healthcare insurance.
What do you have against making that happen?
Tell us, is Medicaid health insurance? NOPE!!! It is welfare. Not only do we have to pay for our health care, we also have to pay for those Obama says is to poor to pay for their own.
Where is Obama going to get all of that money? He has already printed $3 Trillion Obama Bucks!!! Which is top of the $6 trillion he has add3ed to our National Debt! And who is going to pay for that too?
Our grandchildren will curse us but you Libtards don't care so long as you can get your free stuff now.
Jim

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us, is Medicaid health insurance? NOPE!!! It is welfare. Not only do we have to pay for our health care, we also have to pay for those Obama says is to poor to pay for their own.
Where is Obama going to get all of that money? He has already printed $3 Trillion Obama Bucks!!! Which is top of the $6 trillion he has add3ed to our National Debt! And who is going to pay for that too?
Our grandchildren will curse us but you Libtards don't care so long as you can get your free stuff now.
Obama won me over with a gift basket
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
2016 election isn't even going to be exciting because we already know the democrats already won.Just watch those teabag turds repeat history and lose the election because they can't perform a simple f'n task like nominating a solid candidate.
We can always hope If McCain / Palin wasn't a big enough mistake to learn from then they truly are incapable of learning from their mistakes ...
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Obama won me over with a gift basket
I hope it included apples. Those will help alleviate the shortage certain to result when all of the Doctors "go private"
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
Aww, lil Jimmie Boy is upset. What a shame. LMAO! Killary? LMAO!!! What difference does it make? Killary is a bigger liar than Bill. You are a F'n idiot. Insert coin for more advice.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
Have you ever made any sense?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it included apples. Those will help alleviate the shortage certain to result when all of the Doctors "go private"
Private, as in cash business. I go to one now. DAB!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion as to what the law should be was well known and never mistaken by me. As for my part, I never expressed an opinion as to what the law should be nor did I pretend to know the law in another country. I did restate the same law that Ellen cited which clearly disproved Rouge's fable
I appreciate your (eventual) acknowledgement that you were wrong. I know how difficult that must have been.(By the way - the search takes only a few minutes in Google). After that "select". "Copy". "Paste". Easy enough even on a smart phone
The situation that I described was the passport records of someone who is DEAD. The privacy laws apply to those who are alive, of course.
Jim

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever made any sense?
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, lil Jimmie Boy is upset. What a shame. LMAO! Killary? LMAO!!! What difference does it make? Killary is a bigger liar than Bill. You are a F'n idiot. Insert coin for more advice.
....And you accuse me of being upset?LOL
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Central Connecticut University on lockdown.

That damn state is overrun with loonies. It should be taken in by surrounding states.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Private, as in cash business. I go to one now. DAB!
Have fun

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,084,947
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,464
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min ISLAMIC TERROR APOLOGETIC 68,116
Ask Amy 8-1-14 1 hr Shari23 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr honeymylove 486
Abby 8-1-14 1 hr Mister Tonka 10
The Lollapalooza Music Festival is War on Cultu... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••