BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243320 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178092 Nov 5, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU say he's a liar. Prove it. And, seeing as you can't, what does that make YOU?
Better self-proclaimed geniuses than a self-proclaimed idiot, which is what you project the moment you hit that keyboard.
You don't watch the news at all, do you? DAB! What scandal has he not lied about is the more appropriate question. I don't have to prove it, he just did! LMAO! That was easy. LMAO!

Why did you "assume" I was referring to you when I said, "self-proclaimed genius"? I wasn't. LMAO! You're a self-proclaimed dumbazzbastard!
Dale

United States

#178093 Nov 5, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
See how pathetic you are. The meaning of subject to the Jurisdiction has never changed
LMAO!!! I am very surprised you would show your ignorance on this thread again!
Yep, you are correct!! The meaning of "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" has never changed, it still means that one is not subject to any foreign power and as we all know Obama was born subject to his father's nation.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178094 Nov 5, 2013
Path, the wool has been pulled over your eyes and all the way down to your feet! Now, you look like a hairy condom on display! LMAO! tootles, sweet thang LMAO! Once a squid, always a squid.
Learn to Read

United States

#178096 Nov 5, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I am very surprised you would show your ignorance on this thread again!
Yep, you are correct!! The meaning of "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" has never changed, it still means that one is not subject to any foreign power and as we all know Obama was born subject to his father's nation.
It still means that no one except Dufus and his Siamese twin Romper (and every third day Birfoon Lady) care about Dufus play law
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#178097 Nov 5, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I am very surprised you would show your ignorance on this thread again!
Regardless of dual citizenship, the ONLY children born in the USA who are subject to any nation other than the USA are the children of foreign diplomats. Other then them, ALL children born in the USA are subject to the USA and only to the USA.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178098 Nov 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't watch the news at all, do you? DAB! What scandal has he not lied about is the more appropriate question. I don't have to prove it, he just did! LMAO! That was easy. LMAO!
Why did you "assume" I was referring to you when I said, "self-proclaimed genius"? I wasn't. LMAO! You're a self-proclaimed dumbazzbastard!
Ahhh, sooner or later, the chickens come home to roost. "dumbazzbastard", your flagship word, your very own invention. And how well it defines you. How does it feel, knowing that this is your crowning achievement, your utmost success, the coining of this dumb and childish prankish schoolyard joke? Well, turns out you aged (your body, not your mind) and you're no farther ahead, except that there is no longer a schoolyard. What do do? The nerds you bullied turned out to be your bosses, your superiors. How did that feel, LOSER?

I watch the news. You? Tell us about the lies. Waiting.
Dale

United States

#178099 Nov 5, 2013
"list of Obama screw-ups" LMAO!!! I was going to list them, but there are too many to list.
Hope God broke the mold after Obama's birth, the world couldn't survive another one!!! Hell, it my not survive this one!!!
Dale

United States

#178101 Nov 5, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
It still means that no one except Dufus and his Siamese twin Romper (and every third day Birfoon Lady) care about Dufus play law
LMAO!!! There you go again, showing your ignorance!
Dale

United States

#178102 Nov 5, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of dual citizenship, the ONLY children born in the USA who are subject to any nation other than the USA are the children of foreign diplomats. Other then them, ALL children born in the USA are subject to the USA and only to the USA.
LMAO!!! You better tell that to the Fuller court.

"Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship." WKA v. US, para.#34

Do children born outside the US of US fathers receive US Citizenship?
Learn to Read

United States

#178106 Nov 5, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! There you go again, showing your ignorance!
Poor Dufus. Please do let us know if anyone of any significance ever gives play law the time of day

Ottawa

#178108 Nov 5, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Jackie Mason: Obama a 'liar'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qvIobkZbC3wXX
Spot On truth!
Spot on? er, spot on? Who owns that expression?

Ottawa

#178109 Nov 5, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Jackie Mason: Obama a 'liar'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qvIobkZbC3wXX
Spot On truth!
I see you are as factual as ever. Video is dated July 23, 2012 ! You really had to scour the internet for that one, didn't you? Ancient history, as is Jackie Mason. I like the guy. But his saying Obama is a liar makes it so? Comedy's his line. Someone should have told him, SIXTEEN MONTHS AGO, to stick to comedy.

Oh, btw, what happened to Romney ? And don't forget, Truth ha ha Detector, if you're not Mormon, you are an abomination.
Dale

United States

#178110 Nov 5, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Dufus. Please do let us know if anyone of any significance ever gives play law the time of day
LMAO!!! You really do like to show your ignorance, don't you!!! Keep it up, you do a better job than any of us.

Ottawa

#178111 Nov 5, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right of course. But as an aside, and just for everyone's info in general, many nations accept as their natural born citizens children of foreign diplomats. We don't here , you don't, but many countries do.
Learn to Read

United States

#178112 Nov 5, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You really do like to show your ignorance, don't you!!! Keep it up, you do a better job than any of us.
Problems Dufus? No one buying your play law fable? Just another day of fail. You should be used to it

Ottawa

#178113 Nov 5, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
This should do it.
The truth...
http://www.wnd.com/2010/04/139725/
Obama is Kenyan, possibly still Indonesian, citizenship matters not, right?
Obama is a usurper! Because of Obama's usurpation, Cruz is now a legal presidential candidate for President. Don't you agree or are you now a Birther, SHEEPLE?
Obama had only an American citizen for a Mother and that is exactly what Cruz has. What is the difference SHEEPLE!
payback will be lovely, don't you agree???
Miriam Goderich, who helped edit a 1991 booklet for Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which erroneously stated that Obama had been born in Kenya, has issued a press release--first reported by her own client at Political Wire:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
That was no error, but you are a liar!
How did the alleged mistake survive repeated rewrites and NOT get corrected in 17 years???
Kenyan officials : Obama, son of the soil?

From wnd.com ?

That's the truth?

I explained African culture, lore, ancestral traditions to dumb birthers yesterday. In one ear, out the other, right? Of course he is the son of the Kenyan soil, his father was Kenyan ! So are Obama's children daughters of Kenyan soil through their forebears, as I am a son of France even though my ancestor came to Nouvelle France (Canada) in the early 18th century.

Kenyans were, are immensely proud to have this "son" of Kenya as president of the world's foremost power. They would call him just that, a son of the soil.
Dale

United States

#178114 Nov 5, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Problems Dufus? No one buying your play law fable? Just another day of fail. You should be used to it
LMAO!!! Why do you post? You aren't intelligent enough to understand what you read.
Learn to Read

United States

#178115 Nov 5, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Why do you post? You aren't intelligent enough to understand what you read.
Poor Dufus. Well I'll give you this much. You are always wrong, but at least you're consistent
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#178117 Nov 5, 2013
Dale wrote:
Answer: "The meaning of "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" has never changed" is correct.

And it does not mean, and has NEVER meant that a child born on US soil is subject to a foreign power EVEN if one or even two parents are citizens of foreign countries, EVEN if the child is a dual citizen at birth. With the minor exception of the children of foreign diplomats, EVERY child born on US soil is under US law subject to the USA and ONLY to the USA.

“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg. 2212 (1869)”
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#178118 Nov 5, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You better tell that to the Fuller court.
"Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship." WKA v. US, para.#34
Do children born outside the US of US fathers receive US Citizenship?
The answer to that is that the USA HAS determined, and it has determined that EVERY CHILD BORN ON ITS SOIL is a Natural Born US Citizen. That, as you noted, is the inherent right of every country, and we exercised that right by ruling in the Wong Kim Ark case that EVERY CHILD born on our soil is a Natural Born Citizen, and that is what Bingham things too:

“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg. 2212 (1869)”

And that is that ten appeals courts have ruled, and that is what Senators Hatch and Graham and former senator Fred Thompson and the Heritage Foundation book on the US Constitution say too. Your nutty theory about the meaning of jurisdiction is yours and yours alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Reader 1,705,868
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 19 min honeymylove 11,963
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 1 hr JRB 40
Florida shooter is White Nationalist scum 2 hr Anglo Saxon 16
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr honeymylove 2,547
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr honeymylove 1,026
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr honeymylove 2,779

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance