BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#177790 Nov 4, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong video.
I have mistaken it with Sinclair but seems to be rightwing propaganda.
I was wrong again.

Seems truthful even though the video leans right.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#177791 Nov 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."
Sinclair Lewis
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
See, you Libtards are not as smart as you think you are!
“Fox News Makes You Stupid”
http://www.ringoffireradio.com/
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177792 Nov 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals, whatever their faults, and they have many to be sure, are as a rule more intelligent than whatever it is you claim to be, Obkeptic. And that, I conclude, must be soooo frustrating for you and your ilk - how aptly it gushes your "uncivil side" forth. I understand. Please join the LTR, Dale-LRS-Rush, GB KFC, UnAmerican Putin Woman, Rogue, Frank, et al, faction. "Qui se ressemble se rassemble" as the old saying goes.(Translation available but educated "liberals" shan't require it.)
You completely blow that theory out of the water! LMAO! DAB!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177793 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
People who do - do. People who don't - boast, like you and airbag LRS. LMAO (LRS-Dale-tm reg'd). You have no idea what I do, and what I've done - and most likely never will. But oh how you wish you had.
You DAB! It's, "those who can...do, those who can't...teach"! DAB! You were a "grammarian" right? LMAO!!!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177794 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Grateful for the relevance, please.
Sure. You're not relevant in any way, shape or form. LMAO! DAB!
wojar

Phoenix, AZ

#177795 Nov 4, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you would ever admit to me being accurate woj. Assuming I am wrong, that pretty much only leaves government work that whatever wealth you have accumulated came from. Oh, I suppose you could be a retired attorney, since they indirectly have their mouth firmly attached to the nipple of the taxpayer through the court system or a career in politics, and have that similar arrogance about them. I find it humorous that you roll on the floor laughing at those you have disagreement with. More condescending arrogance and casual dismissal as if that substitutes for a well reasoned argument of respectful disagreement. And Jacque wonders why I have an uncivil side to me. Liberals make it very difficult to be civil because the basis of their argument is that if your not liberal or agree with everything a liberal says, your stupid and deserving of disrespect.
Retired? Hmmm, I mentioned I was on a business trip and the illiterate moron wonders why I am condescending.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177796 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
And, lest you forget, Rogue fully approves of UnAmerican Lady using Pravda and Putin as genuine critical sources of Obama, the president of the U.S.A., supposedly his country. Ah, the scoundrel, he truly hides behind the flag.(Samuel Johnson, worded for Rogue)
Ah, but everyone disapproves of you! LMAO! DAB!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177797 Nov 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>OB is as sad as Ol' Skid. Creation of a wojar mannequin stuffing. a stereotypical liberal mold with features from an imaginary wojar caricature is hardly "reasoned argument" which he abandoned when he started moving goal posts in his specious shell game. The fact is Republicans hypocritical flip-flopped on the individual mandate, and it was not a failure in MA as OB falsely asserted. At least Skid was more entertaining with his sock puppet web site.
Got your eyes on some man-butt, yet? LMAO! Mr. 6 Year Old is a spastic. DAB!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177798 Nov 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Retired? Hmmm, I mentioned I was on a business trip and the illiterate moron wonders why I am condescending.
Surely Shirley, you don't think anyone believes a word out of your piehole, do you? LMAO! DAB!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177799 Nov 4, 2013
Nothing like shutting down the twerps first thing in the morning. Hey Twinkerbelle, isn't the real reason for your "trip" to take in the gay pride rally? Hmm? LMAO!
Jim

Herrin, IL

#177800 Nov 4, 2013
I can't wait for senator Ted Cruz to run for president!It's going to be so funny when republicans/teabags show just how retarded and hypocritical they are."Canada is not really foreign soil."...what a bunch of F'n idiots.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177801 Nov 4, 2013
Jim wrote:
I can't wait for senator Ted Cruz to run for president!It's going to be so funny when republicans/teabags show just how retarded and hypocritical they are."Canada is not really foreign soil."...what a bunch of F'n idiots.
The real F'n idiot is you LTR!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#177802 Nov 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion as to what the law should be was well known and never mistaken by me. As for my part, I never expressed an opinion as to what the law should be nor did I pretend to know the law in another country. I did restate the same law that Ellen cited which clearly disproved Rouge's fable
I appreciate your (eventual) acknowledgement that you were wrong. I know how difficult that must have been.(By the way - the search takes only a few minutes in Google). After that "select". "Copy". "Paste". Easy enough even on a smart phone
Hey, okay, you're good at researching posts, as you have just shown. Congrats. Now look for the errors of my ways. I've been wrong a few times the last year here in topix and so acknowledged every time. I don't mind at all, everyone can be wrong now and then. Oh, please indicate where you or anyone else (except Rogue once or twice) has ever admitted being wrong here.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177803 Nov 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>The real F'n idiot is you LTR!
Swing and miss. Poor Romper. I find it trouble that you obsess over me and Gays.

Ottawa

#177804 Nov 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You DAB! It's, "those who can...do, those who can't...teach"! DAB! You were a "grammarian" right? LMAO!!!!!
Sorry, in THAT context, it was exactly the way I wrote it. In yours, it's applied to teachers and god knows your buddy is NOT a teacher, OMG, hope not.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#177805 Nov 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, for the slow, I choose to drive. Have I lost you, yet?
You choose to be a citizen too.
Remove your own azz from our beautiful country, you're an eyesore.
As I am on station abroad, protecting you and our national interests, that is done. You are welcome.
What do you think we're doing under this healthcare act? Duh...
Making sure that EVERY citizen has the chance to obtain healthcare insurance.

What do you have against making that happen?
I just love the conclusions you gum-flappers come up with. Very comical.
Those Tea Party stooges are pretty funny!
You're better than I in every way? LMAO! Says who? You? LMAO!
Uncle Sam. Myself. Countless others.
Perfect example of a gum-flapper, right here!
Know a lot about my genetics? Nope. Know anything about my choices? Nope.
Sure I do. You don't serve our nation, you whine endlessly about being a victim and write like a child who flunked basic grammar and logic courses.

You are an easy read.
That's called gum-flapping, Mr. Gum-Flapper.
Do your parents know that you are using their computer again?
Best you stick with your dogs. We shoot people for being like you.
We? be careful, making a threat against a nephew is a crime, son. The Patriot Act is very, very good. Ask the boys from Anonymous who they feel about it.
Did mommie buy you a new macho-man keyboard? LMAO!!!!! You're a fresh steamin' pile on an otherwise beautiful lawn! heh heh heh Shoo fly!
Awww, you are unable to articulate a rational argument to what I wrote so you rely on misdirection. Sadly, it was expected.

You NEED to feel like a victim. Your REQUIRE the internet to fulfill that insecurity. Life was unfair to you so you blame others. People like you will always be unhappy and jealous of those of us who worked harder, planned better and achieved more. You will die bitter and full of spite. I will piss on your grave.

Ottawa

#177806 Nov 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Retired? Hmmm, I mentioned I was on a business trip and the illiterate moron wonders why I am condescending.
With people like Obkeptic, being condescending just comes naturally.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177807 Nov 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>Swing and miss. Poor Romper. I find it trouble that you obsess over me and Gays.
Troubling

Ottawa

#177808 Nov 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but everyone disapproves of you! LMAO! DAB!
So you think you're "everyone" LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). You are NO one.
Learn to Read

Franklin, IN

#177809 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>Hey, okay, you're good at researching posts, as you have just shown. Congrats. Now look for the errors of my ways. I've been wrong a few times the last year here in topix and so acknowledged every time. I don't mind at all, everyone can be wrong now and then. Oh, please indicate where you or anyone else (except Rogue once or twice) has ever admitted being wrong here.
I have. As for your homework assignment - do it yourself. Or should I post your real law / play law error?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,129,084
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min HughBe 70,143
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Duke Snider 50,753
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min Mister Tonka 98,539
Abby 10-30 17 min edogxxx 9
Amy 10-30 39 min edogxxx 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,814
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]