BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
wojar

Phoenix, AZ

#177781 Nov 4, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you would ever admit to me being accurate woj. Assuming I am wrong, that pretty much only leaves government work that whatever wealth you have accumulated came from. Oh, I suppose you could be a retired attorney, since they indirectly have their mouth firmly attached to the nipple of the taxpayer through the court system or a career in politics, and have that similar arrogance about them. I find it humorous that you roll on the floor laughing at those you have disagreement with. More condescending arrogance and casual dismissal as if that substitutes for a well reasoned argument of respectful disagreement. And Jacque wonders why I have an uncivil side to me. Liberals make it very difficult to be civil because the basis of their argument is that if your not liberal or agree with everything a liberal says, your stupid and deserving of disrespect.
OB is as sad as Ol' Skid. Creation of a wojar mannequin stuffing. a stereotypical liberal mold with features from an imaginary wojar caricature is hardly "reasoned argument" which he abandoned when he started moving goal posts in his specious shell game. The fact is Republicans hypocritical flip-flopped on the individual mandate, and it was not a failure in MA as OB falsely asserted. At least Skid was more entertaining with his sock puppet web site.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#177782 Nov 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And, lest you forget, Rogue fully approves of UnAmerican Lady using Pravda and Putin as genuine critical sources of Obama, the president of the U.S.A., supposedly his country. Ah, the scoundrel, he truly hides behind the flag.(Samuel Johnson, worded for Rogue)
When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

Sinclair Lewis

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177783 Nov 4, 2013
While Jercque is off whining to anyone who will listen, let's revisit one of his finer efforts.

Set up. Rouge repasted an old Birfoon fable about Obama's mom's passport records being sealed. Ellen correctly stated that they weren't sealed and had been released. Jercque - never one to comprehend what he reads - jumped in with a rant about how the passport records were private and no one's business.

Let's pick up the exchange from there ....
Ellen -

"Re: "Her ppt records are private. Why the hell should they be shown to the public? "

Answer: Obama's mother's passport records HAVE been shown under the Freedom of Information Act. http://www.scribd.com/doc/35161730/Stanley-An ...

(Notice how - for the second time - Ellen cited the specific law under which the records were public. If only our hero bothered to read before he ranted ... But we know that isn't his style)

LTR
"Another area of expertise there Jercque? Her passport records aren't sealed - but don't let facts interfere with your blind obsessions"

Jercque -
"They were quite generous to release what they did release, as they certainly did not have to. PPt issuance, BCs, are very private matters."

LTR
"Wrong again. But I'm sure you'll claim that you were just commenting on how quickly they released the records and did not imply that they weren't public record.(Being an expert on US FOIA and public record laws as we are sure you will claim to be)"

Mr Civility
"I didn't even know they had been shown. Obviously, Rogue did not know either. Does it matter?

But, let's review this. Let's say you have a ppt (which I doubt, as you don't need one to cross state lines). Okay. Do you mean to tell me that anyone can just apply to the ppt bureau or office or whatever to examine YOUR ppt application? Really? Doesn't work like that here and I doubt it works that way in the U.S."

Followed immediately with

"I never told your friend Rogue off. I said something to the effect,'why the hell should she have to show her ppt?", not knowing it had been shown. But the question's a good one. Why should YOU have to show your ppt if you don't want to?"

(Easy answer. As Ellen told you twice "that's the law"). What you "doubt" is of no consequence

And then came Jercque's acknowledgement that he had been wrong about the FOIA and passports ....

"You corrected zilch, Mr.Liars."
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#177784 Nov 4, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."
Sinclair Lewis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u2ebudnWlh4XX
Wrong video.

I have mistaken it with Sinclair but seems to be rightwing propaganda.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#177785 Nov 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
While Jercque is off whining to anyone who will listen, let's revisit one of his finer efforts.
Set up. Rouge repasted an old Birfoon fable about Obama's mom's passport records being sealed. Ellen correctly stated that they weren't sealed and had been released. Jercque - never one to comprehend what he reads - jumped in with a rant about how the passport records were private and no one's business.
Let's pick up the exchange from there ....
Ellen -
"Re: "Her ppt records are private. Why the hell should they be shown to the public? "
Answer: Obama's mother's passport records HAVE been shown under the Freedom of Information Act. http://www.scribd.com/doc/35161730/Stanley-An ...
(Notice how - for the second time - Ellen cited the specific law under which the records were public. If only our hero bothered to read before he ranted ... But we know that isn't his style)
LTR
"Another area of expertise there Jercque? Her passport records aren't sealed - but don't let facts interfere with your blind obsessions"
Jercque -
"They were quite generous to release what they did release, as they certainly did not have to. PPt issuance, BCs, are very private matters."
LTR
"Wrong again. But I'm sure you'll claim that you were just commenting on how quickly they released the records and did not imply that they weren't public record.(Being an expert on US FOIA and public record laws as we are sure you will claim to be)"
Mr Civility
"I didn't even know they had been shown. Obviously, Rogue did not know either. Does it matter?
But, let's review this. Let's say you have a ppt (which I doubt, as you don't need one to cross state lines). Okay. Do you mean to tell me that anyone can just apply to the ppt bureau or office or whatever to examine YOUR ppt application? Really? Doesn't work like that here and I doubt it works that way in the U.S."
Followed immediately with
"I never told your friend Rogue off. I said something to the effect,'why the hell should she have to show her ppt?", not knowing it had been shown. But the question's a good one. Why should YOU have to show your ppt if you don't want to?"
(Easy answer. As Ellen told you twice "that's the law"). What you "doubt" is of no consequence
And then came Jercque's acknowledgement that he had been wrong about the FOIA and passports ....
"You corrected zilch, Mr.Liars."
Please review the a above very carefully, and my astonishment that for no good reason whatsoever, the law should allow someone, anyone, to delve into passport records. Astonishment. I did not make or imagine any law as relates to that. Let me be perfectly clear, I still think that ppt records, unless there is a criminal element involved, should not have to be shown to ANY one. But, if your laws say that they can, then so be it. I based my interpretation of that ruling on common sense and right of privacy. Law or no law, I was wrong to think that ppt records were, unless there was criminality attached to it, should be and stay private.

Wrong, and thank you for what must have been a long search. Again : I was wrong, I did not know ppt records could be accessed under law by anyone under the freedom of information act, and it matters not whether I or anyone else agrees or disagrees with it.

I contacted a friend of mine who worked in the ppt office here, now retired. She confirmed what I believed, namely that all ppt records are confidential and unless there is a search warrant based on criminal grounds, NO ONE , least of all the police , are allowed access to those records. I was wrong, obviously, to apply those rules to yours.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#177786 Nov 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Earlier this year I was at a gas station next to I-10 and a couple asked me for directions. The had a nice car and were well dress and looked like professionals and I as I was giving them directions I noticed a GPS navigator on the console between the seats and I asked them if they knew how to work it and they said yes but it kept going in and out of service.
I then tried to explain to them that the GPS signal came from satellites and the signal was being blocked by the metal roof on their car and they needed to relocate it to the dash where the signal could get through the glass windshield and they just gave me a stupid look.
Yep, another CQ challenged Liberal couple.
<quoted text>
Genie Rogue yet spotting more liberals. In his phantasms now.
Yes I can. And I can also spot Libtard Progressives like you!
Oh, I gave direction two two men traveling to the Tampa area. From their mannerisms I suspect they are gay but that is not an issue with me. The cops in Waldo will ticket a straight guy like me for exceeding the speed limit by two or three mph too!
Oh, the police in Waldo are driving a black Cadillac Escalade that was probably donated by a drug dealer. I was driving through Waldo a few months ago and a car was passing me when I saw this Cadillac Escalade run up behind him and I was thinking the Caddy was going to get a ticket until he turned on his blue lights and pulled the car over that was passing me.
Yep, watch your speed on US 301 in northern Florida. Yep, the cops in Latte, Starke, Waldo, Orange, etc. they will not cut you much slack and it does not matter what color your skin is or if you are gay or straight or what ever.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#177787 Nov 4, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Sinclair Lewis
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong video.
See, you Libtards are not as smart as you think you are!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177788 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>Please review the a above very carefully, and my astonishment that for no good reason whatsoever, the law should allow someone, anyone, to delve into passport records. Astonishment. I did not make or imagine any law as relates to that. Let me be perfectly clear, I still think that ppt records, unless there is a criminal element involved, should not have to be shown to ANY one. But, if your laws say that they can, then so be it. I based my interpretation of that ruling on common sense and right of privacy. Law or no law, I was wrong to think that ppt records were, unless there was criminality attached to it, should be and stay private.

Wrong, and thank you for what must have been a long search. Again : I was wrong, I did not know ppt records could be accessed under law by anyone under the freedom of information act, and it matters not whether I or anyone else agrees or disagrees with it.

I contacted a friend of mine who worked in the ppt office here, now retired. She confirmed what I believed, namely that all ppt records are confidential and unless there is a search warrant based on criminal grounds, NO ONE , least of all the police , are allowed access to those records. I was wrong, obviously, to apply those rules to yours.
Your opinion as to what the law should be was well known and never mistaken by me. As for my part, I never expressed an opinion as to what the law should be nor did I pretend to know the law in another country. I did restate the same law that Ellen cited which clearly disproved Rouge's fable

I appreciate your (eventual) acknowledgement that you were wrong. I know how difficult that must have been.(By the way - the search takes only a few minutes in Google). After that "select". "Copy". "Paste". Easy enough even on a smart phone
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177789 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Go ahead, deny you've threatened U.S. citizens with deportation, deny you've threatened posters with violence and death. Continue lying through your gums, continue kerplunking lies and what-not. You are a true LOSER, and a poor one at that. To think that broken-down hating hulks like you litter the countryside is the most depressing of what is today's reality and what's wrong with so many of the world's countries.
Lil crybaby! Why don't you take your ball and go home? LMAO! You're just an old, fat, gray-haired, gay, bytcher, whiner and moaner....all in one! LMAO! Can the little canada boy find a forum where he belongs? Topix must be the only one left that hasn't banned your sorry azz. LMAO! WHAT-A-DAB!
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#177790 Nov 4, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong video.
I was wrong again.

Seems truthful even though the video leans right.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#177791 Nov 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Sinclair Lewis
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
See, you Libtards are not as smart as you think you are!
“Fox News Makes You Stupid”
http://www.ringoffireradio.com/
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177792 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Liberals, whatever their faults, and they have many to be sure, are as a rule more intelligent than whatever it is you claim to be, Obkeptic. And that, I conclude, must be soooo frustrating for you and your ilk - how aptly it gushes your "uncivil side" forth. I understand. Please join the LTR, Dale-LRS-Rush, GB KFC, UnAmerican Putin Woman, Rogue, Frank, et al, faction. "Qui se ressemble se rassemble" as the old saying goes.(Translation available but educated "liberals" shan't require it.)
You completely blow that theory out of the water! LMAO! DAB!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177793 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
People who do - do. People who don't - boast, like you and airbag LRS. LMAO (LRS-Dale-tm reg'd). You have no idea what I do, and what I've done - and most likely never will. But oh how you wish you had.
You DAB! It's, "those who can...do, those who can't...teach"! DAB! You were a "grammarian" right? LMAO!!!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177794 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Grateful for the relevance, please.
Sure. You're not relevant in any way, shape or form. LMAO! DAB!
wojar

Phoenix, AZ

#177795 Nov 4, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you would ever admit to me being accurate woj. Assuming I am wrong, that pretty much only leaves government work that whatever wealth you have accumulated came from. Oh, I suppose you could be a retired attorney, since they indirectly have their mouth firmly attached to the nipple of the taxpayer through the court system or a career in politics, and have that similar arrogance about them. I find it humorous that you roll on the floor laughing at those you have disagreement with. More condescending arrogance and casual dismissal as if that substitutes for a well reasoned argument of respectful disagreement. And Jacque wonders why I have an uncivil side to me. Liberals make it very difficult to be civil because the basis of their argument is that if your not liberal or agree with everything a liberal says, your stupid and deserving of disrespect.
Retired? Hmmm, I mentioned I was on a business trip and the illiterate moron wonders why I am condescending.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177796 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
And, lest you forget, Rogue fully approves of UnAmerican Lady using Pravda and Putin as genuine critical sources of Obama, the president of the U.S.A., supposedly his country. Ah, the scoundrel, he truly hides behind the flag.(Samuel Johnson, worded for Rogue)
Ah, but everyone disapproves of you! LMAO! DAB!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177797 Nov 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>OB is as sad as Ol' Skid. Creation of a wojar mannequin stuffing. a stereotypical liberal mold with features from an imaginary wojar caricature is hardly "reasoned argument" which he abandoned when he started moving goal posts in his specious shell game. The fact is Republicans hypocritical flip-flopped on the individual mandate, and it was not a failure in MA as OB falsely asserted. At least Skid was more entertaining with his sock puppet web site.
Got your eyes on some man-butt, yet? LMAO! Mr. 6 Year Old is a spastic. DAB!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177798 Nov 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Retired? Hmmm, I mentioned I was on a business trip and the illiterate moron wonders why I am condescending.
Surely Shirley, you don't think anyone believes a word out of your piehole, do you? LMAO! DAB!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177799 Nov 4, 2013
Nothing like shutting down the twerps first thing in the morning. Hey Twinkerbelle, isn't the real reason for your "trip" to take in the gay pride rally? Hmm? LMAO!
Jim

Herrin, IL

#177800 Nov 4, 2013
I can't wait for senator Ted Cruz to run for president!It's going to be so funny when republicans/teabags show just how retarded and hypocritical they are."Canada is not really foreign soil."...what a bunch of F'n idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,110,758
OnePotChefShow 6 min Tan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 48 min andet1987 621
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 57 min andet1987 1,473
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,280
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr dont drink the ko... 46,696
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 69,396
Amy 9-18 2 hr edogxxx 35
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••