BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177689 Nov 3, 2013
Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
AL my friend, you are a fish out of water on this tread.
ROTFL
LOL
P.S. With All Due Respect!
----------
Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.
If they did, they would have impeached:
LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.
Nixon for Watergate.
Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.
Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq.
Just because I'm a lady, you think I don't KNOW anything?
Yeahhhh ... I've been treated that way "off & on" ALL my life.

Showed a few people a 'thing or two' TOO!

Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution...he said.

It's TIME they STARTED to AGAIN ... THEN!
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

#177690 Nov 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never treated a Woman as a second class citizen.

All I am saying too you and most others is both parties are totally corrupt and do not represent the average Joe and Jane in America.

Example 101:

NAFTA mostly benefits the wealthy few and look who showed up at the Clinton/Gore White House to sell it?

Republican President Ford, Democratic President Carter, Republican President Daddy Bush, and Reagan was too sick or he would have been there also.

All the rightwing Newt Gingrich Republicans joined Bill Clinton in passing NAFTA, passing the 1996 Telecommunications Act and today only FIVE companies control the whole American media.

Are you connecting any of my dots ....

....... AL?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177692 Nov 3, 2013
CHANGES COMING ON

This is WHEN America "thrived" ...
Before NAFTA and Jeff Immelt 0's czar came along!
[among other reasons]

^
^
40 Hour Week
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177693 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I have never treated a Woman as a second class citizen.
All I am saying too you and most others is both parties are totally corrupt and do not represent the average Joe and Jane in America.
Example 101:
NAFTA mostly benefits the wealthy few and look who showed up at the Clinton/Gore White House to sell it?
Republican President Ford, Democratic President Carter, Republican President Daddy Bush, and Reagan was too sick or he would have been there also.
All the rightwing Newt Gingrich Republicans joined Bill Clinton in passing NAFTA, passing the 1996 Telecommunications Act and today only FIVE companies control the whole American media.
Are you connecting any of my dots ....
....... AL?
'Some' Corporate GREED has HARMED America ...
They have HURT the little man ...

People with a HEART instead of a "thumping gizzard" run some of those places.

Inflation IS what has hurt ...
AND people WHINING over "minimum wage" ...

They've taken our tobacco FARMS ...
and FARMS ... P~E~R~I~O~D ...
Foreclosed to GAIN control of FARMS that had been in the FAMILY for Centuries ...

Where LOTS of people worked.

They ARE subsidizing farmers to NOT GROW FOOD ... now.

What do you think happened?

GREED that's WHAT!

NO empathy for their fellow man ...

Someone SMARTER than the 0 NEEDS to BE IN THERE!

WE need a 'leader'
NOT a community organizer!

He NEEDS THROWN OUT ...
ALONG with ALL his laws!

Get this NATION
BACK TO WORK again!

Get 'liberals'
OUT of our hair ...
THAT can BE *accomplished*...

~-~
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#177694 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you figured out why Fox News is on top? Maybe because they give BOTH sides of most issues and then let YOU decide.
But according to "FNP", anyone who tunes in that network is to stupid to decide for themselves Rogue. He/she has declared it so, so it most certainly must be. Thats what I love about liberals, they are always the smartest person in the room, and whatever they declare to be reality, is exactly that, and cannot be anything else. So none of us really need to have an opinion, or even a brain for that matter. We are all just supposed to permit the liberals to decide for all of us. That was the founding fathers intent after all. For the country to be ruled by one way of thinking, and for those decisions to be handled by the government with liberals in charge of everything.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#177695 Nov 3, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Meanwhile it seems I'm on the Fighting Irish flight. Chicago to Phoenix the day after the Navy game, retirees in ND colors in every direction.
If I were a betting man Woj, your a retired educator. There is no class of citizen more arrogant then liberal retired educators, and you fit that model so perfectly. Especially your condescending insults regarding the age of those you disagree with. Your probably an elementary level teacher since thats the comparison you insult with most frequently, and would explain your psychotic sense of superiority. A lifetime with children would definitely make you a genius.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#177696 Nov 3, 2013
One of my best friends from high school is a very successful landscaping contractor. Been in business for over 25 years, is now fifty and his wife is forty four. They have an adult daughter who is on her own now, a son who is a senior in high school and a very accomplished basketball player, and a daughter who is in the sixth grade. His wife has her masters, but has always been a stay at home mom who works as a substitute teacher for the last few years since their youngest is obviously in school all day. They just received notice from their insurance carrier that due to the ACA, there will be changes to their policy after January 1rst. He has had a vasectomy, so there will be no more children, but their catastrophic policy coupled with their health savings account is no longer acceptable to the government, and they must have birth control as well as maternity coverage now, so there existing policy will be terminated because its substandard. The new policy they are being offered will cost $2000 per month with a sizable deductible ($5000 per individual), and has them both freaked out. She is now looking for full time employment and is not happy about it, because that is not there version of "pursuit of happiness". But democrats don't care about that trivial little detail. They know what's best for all of us. Comforting, isn't it!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#177697 Nov 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>This rather speaks to your lack of understanding of what you read. Of course Gore won. He won the popular vote of the whole country and was ahead in the Florida recount when the Supreme Court intervened. He won. Nixon also won in 1960, and I can say that, being a realist unlike you. We all know how a last-minute intervention changed that. As Nixon's later election and tenure as president proved, the outcome, however "not crickety", was the correct one. Not so the Gore-GWB thing.

Of course, in the final analysis, GWB won. The Supreme Court said so. No disputing the supreme court that confirmed the 2nd amendment and Obamacare.

Do you get it now?
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
It get it. You were wrong and can't admit it. As always
Obviously Jacqueau has never read OUR Constitution because if he did he would realize that it is the Electoral College vote that counts and there is NO requirement for any state to have a popular vote!
In fact the State of Florida and called an emergency meeting of the state legislature with the goal to nullify the popular vote and then the state legislature would appoint the members of the Electoral College.

Location hidden

#177698 Nov 3, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, your father may have been respected, but you're a rambling fool whom no one respects.
Maybe you should preface these off-topic, witless yarns with "as a former helicopter pilot," because you're a retired nobody.
And you are a troll on the internet and I enjoyed your comment as it tells me I successfully jerked your chain.
Thank you once again.

Location hidden

#177699 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Military 101:
Fighting Vietcong had ZERO to do with keeping you free.
SMARTEN UP!
So why did Bill Clinton go into Yugoslavia? It seems you like only things that are started by Democrats.

Location hidden

#177700 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
If world could vote, Obama would steal U.S. election
Oct. 17, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/3v22dnx
Respondents, who would vote for McCain, if they had a vote:
Canada: 14 per cent
France: 5 per cent
Switzerland: 7 per cent
Poland: 26 per cent
Japan: 13 per cent
Mexico: 13 per cent
U.K.: 15 per cent
Belgium: 8 per cent
Respondents, who would vote for Obama, if they had a vote:
Canada: 70 per cent
France: 68 per cent
Switzerland: 83 per cent
Poland: 43 per cent
Japan: 61 per cent
Mexico: 46 per cent
U.K.: 64 per cent
Belgium: 62 per cent
http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/SpecialEvent4/20081 ...
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE are in *The United States of America*...
WHO "gives a DAMN"
what other nations THINK!
WE are SOVEREIGN!
WE do NOT BOW to other nations WANTS!
Capiche?!?
I wonder why they did not survey Russia, China, Cuba, Iran, etc.?

Location hidden

#177701 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
READ MY LIPS:
Reagan and the Bush's worked in the interest of Wall Street and the same is true of Clinton and Obama.
----------
THE LEADERS OF THE TEA BAGS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO DESTROYED AMERICA! Republicans Newt Gingrich & Dick Armey
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
Bill Clinton and the Republicans did away with oversight.
President Bill Clinton signed this into law with 54 Republicans voting yes and 44 Democrats voting no./ http://tinyurl.com/5lwv6z
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...
What would happen if Wall Street crashed again like it did in 1929? And why has Obama had Three Trillion Obama Bucks printed?

Location hidden

#177702 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
ROTFL
LOL
----------
LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.
Nixon for Watergate.
Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.
Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq.
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You can impeach a president for lying?

"You can keep your health care plan if you want to"?
"You can keep your doctor if you want to"?
"You can keep your hospital if you want to"?

Have you written your Congressman and demanded Obama be impeached?
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#177703 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
ROTFL
LOL
----------
LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin
But no one died in the Gulf of Tonkin!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177704 Nov 3, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Meanwhile it seems I'm on the Fighting Irish flight. Chicago to Phoenix the day after the Navy game, retirees in ND colors in every direction.
I'm sure that Romper is jealous

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#177711 Nov 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
It get it. You were wrong and can't admit it. As always
What? I was wrong about what? Do you think I don't know who was president from 2000 to 2008? Chen...ooops, GWB. Yes, I wrote that Gore won. He did. Popular vote and all that. Do you really believe that I think GWB didn't finally win LEGALLY thanks to brother Jeb and Daddy's supreme court majority?

It's like the boxer who wins a clear decision according to the crowd, the press, the radio and TV broadcasters but the judges decide the "loser" won it. Do I have to "parable" you like your birther peers?

Ottawa

#177713 Nov 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He IS a United States VETERAN!
Who FOUGHT to KEEP your 'kind' FREE!
He DESERVES *RESPECT*...
PiSS oFF pUnk!
;~)

Please advise who he was defending against by telling us how Vietnam threatened you in any way. While at it, tell us how Afghanistan and Iraq threatened the U.S.

And do it yourself without ad hominem or filthy language. You can't, can you?

Ottawa

#177714 Nov 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW we're getting somewhere ...
WHO started THAT war?
-n-
WHO ended it?
Care to elaborate ...
)8~D>
who started the war against whom? Care to elaborate?

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#177724 Nov 3, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the garbage argument. I don't have to drive, I choose to.
And if you do, you are required to comply with the laws of the land - pay for mandatory insurance and wear a seatbelt while abiding by the rules of the road.

You don't have to remain a citizen. You can walk into your county seat and renounce your citizenship today. Go for it!
Speed Limits are free.
Unless you break them and are caught.
Income tax is necessary.
Agreed. If you want to live here you must comply with the laws and pay your share.
Health Insurance coverage, not so much.
So, you advocate having taxpayers pay for those who choose not to cover themselves and then get sick, injured or cause the same to happen to others. Brilliant! Personal responsibility is out the window with you, huh? Let the government pay for it.
Look silly? Don't you know you don't have the power to make anyone "look" or "feel" a certain way? What a self-absorbed, inverted pryck you are, Scruff. I bet you think you actually matter in this world, don't you? LMAO!
I am better than you in every way that matters. Your logic is even more flawed than your genetics and life choices.

We euthanize animals for being as worthless as you.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#177725 Nov 3, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly, allow me.
If you are born there, you are a son of the soil, as in Kenya. If not, you are a son of the soil where you were born. In Obama's case that would NOT be Hawaii where there is no valid birth certificate proving that imaginary birthplace.
Holla!
How many of our embassies have you worked in?

You see, the documentation that the State of Hawaii provided is valid evidence of citizenship. You can't be too careful!

Do you know who James R. "Duke" Aiona, Jr. is? He has the same piece of paper, nothing more, nothing less.

Michelle Wie? Bette Midler? Nicole Kidman? They possess the same paper that proves they are American by birth.

I know, I know, you thought that Nicole Kidman was an Aussie. That is as wrong as believing that Barack Obama is not.

Still, it is funny to believe that his mother had the foresight to conspire long ago to plant birth announcements in the local newspapers and forge the hospital birth records just in case her son would some day beat all the odds and become the first half black President of the United States.

You need more aluminum foil on your ceiling. The aliens are trying to steal your thoughts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min TSM 1,128,976
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min Sublime1 98,530
Amy 10-30 27 min Toj 7
Abby 10-30 37 min PEllen 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 43 min Always Smile 4,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Poof1 50,750
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,829
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search