BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177656 Nov 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is insulted by your childish prank-like remarks. You pissed off no one. We just nod our saddened head, not believing that a birther, yes, a birther, could fantasize that he could piss off or insult superior-in-every-way beings. Sigh.
Sounds like that's exactly what he did. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177657 Nov 3, 2013
wojar wrote:
Must depart on business to Phoenix area for about two possibly three weeks. I'll be too busy to check in on Ol' Skidmark in his double-wide.
Looking for a tepee condo, this time? LMAO! Oh, you should be careful with your seed money, here, that's known as prostitution. LMAO!
Learn to Read

Fairmount, IN

#177659 Nov 3, 2013
wojar wrote:
Must depart on business to Phoenix area for about two possibly three weeks. I'll be too busy to check in on Ol' Skidmark in his double-wide.
I'm sure he's back in Mexico with his metal detector and black socks trying to dig up enough change for another jug if 74 year old blended scotch.
Learn to Read

Fairmount, IN

#177660 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>WRONG. Totally wrong.

Gore lost it because he did NOT use Clinton, not the other way around. As I said, and had Clinton been allowed a third term, he would've won hands down, as he would've won it for Gore had he let him campaign for him. Gore misjudged the year 2000 American attitude towards sexual trysts for the 1960s. People were much more tolerant in the year 2000 than 40 years earlier. Clinton helped win it for Obama twice (though they cannot stand each other, Obama was smart enough to ignore his personal feelings and use Clinton) and almost rescued Kerry's ill-fated badly-run campaign.
Your memory of Clinton's popularity at the time is unrealistic.
Learn to Read

Fairmount, IN

#177661 Nov 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Kenyan born Obama was STILL an American citizen. His mother born and raised in Kansas. He was just not naturally born.

What is the only advantage a naturally born citizen has over a regular citizen?

The ability to run for the office of President of the United States.
==========

The ONLY type of citizen that CAN BE ...
The President of The United States of America

That has a "mother & father" that ARE *US citizens*
[whether natural OR naturalized]

Therefore TOTAL ALLEGIANCE *to* The United States Constitution

To DEFEND Americans against ALL ENEMIES
Foreign & Domestic!

In the FREE World of Liberty.

The only country ALLOWED *GUN Rights*
which is WRITTEN in ...

The United States Constitution

2nd Amendment!:)

Other countries WANT to BE like US
Because:

WE ARE EXCEPTIONAL !!!

Some people, libTARDS to be EXACT, want US to become like

THIRD World countries ...

It SHOULD BE
the other way around!...
More Birfoon Lady displaying her ignorance

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#177662 Nov 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So was Gore's. And he paid for it.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#177663 Nov 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenyan born Obama was STILL an American citizen. His mother born and raised in Kansas. He was just not naturally born.
==========
Foreign & Domestic!
which is WRITTEN in ...
Because:
WE ARE EXCEPTIONAL !!!
It SHOULD BE
the other way around!...
Sooo... no motive, huh?

Figures.

Ottawa

#177664 Nov 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Foreign & Domestic!
which is WRITTEN in ...
Because:
WE ARE EXCEPTIONAL !!!
It SHOULD BE
the other way around!...
"Other countries WANT to BE like US
Because:
WE ARE EXCEPTIONAL !!!"

Come again?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#177667 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
GORE WON !(This is the blow-by-blow version.)
http://www.janrainwater.com/htdocs/GoreWon.ht ... text>
Oh goody, I pissed off another Libtard! Thanks for making my day.
Libtards need to be insulted every chance we can get.
<quoted text>
I sincerely hope you realize that it is not healthy to talk to yourself.
ROTFL
I just luv it when Libtards think they are witty.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177668 Nov 3, 2013
mcrankComment by mcrank
October 30, 2013 @ 10:06 pm
Sorry Republicans need to get a backbone and unite together and start pushing back on Obama and the Liberals. They’re doing nothing.
calizuz1Comment by calizuz1
October 31, 2013 @ 4:12 pm
You know mcrank we on this site have ‘a backbone’ more than you think. If we could only get most of our representatives on board then we’d be good to go ...

Decided yesterday to visit a Liberal site just to observe their tomfoolery. I found it rather amusing. These people bicker amongst themselves much more often than we ever have. They pick on each other over the most mundane personal issues. When a Liberal pipes into our sites, we stand firm and back each other up much more intellectually and otherwise than they do. I have noticed they let the target stand alone:)

They think we are the Commy’s that are bringing this Country down (That’s a good one).

We the Conservatives are the meanies destroying the nation and their heralded Democracy. They say we are divided. I don’t really think they are right on that one because I see more derision in their camp and I truly believe the media is feeding us that mumbo jumbo. One individual claimed that the media is run by Conservatives. That was a good one too.

They stated in the 60's there was so much more openness in the media. LOL well I think they are a bit peeved that we now have a media voice in our corner where there was never one before. I believe and this is just my interpretation…..that the main reason no one does or says one thing is because Obummer is 1/2 black and if someone does the race hammer comes down on the proverbial head.

Race really has nothing to do with it.

It is only a brainwashing technique to keep our mouths shut. I truly believe they know what is going on and are not willing to admit it. They think we will cause a revolution and destroy everything the Country has so eloquently gained.

I’m really curious to see what you all think. There are many misprints by the propagandized Liberal media directed against the Conservatives which are untruths. I think we all need to be aware of this and think for ourselves. We should not become like the ‘sheeple’ following the yellow journalistic traits of Democratic news syndications.

Thank goodness for you folks, keep up the good fight:)

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2013/10/30/o...

MORE coming :)

Location hidden

#177669 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>WRONG. Totally wrong.

Gore lost it because he did NOT use Clinton, not the other way around. As I said, and had Clinton been allowed a third term, he would've won hands down, as he would've won it for Gore had he let him campaign for him. Gore misjudged the year 2000 American attitude towards sexual trysts for the 1960s. People were much more tolerant in the year 2000 than 40 years earlier. Clinton helped win it for Obama twice (though they cannot stand each other, Obama was smart enough to ignore his personal feelings and use Clinton) and almost rescued Kerry's ill-fated badly-run campaign.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
For once Jacqueau did not blame .... Bush! I thought everything that did not turn out right was Bush's fault?
Learn to Read

Fairmount, IN

#177670 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>So was Gore's. And he paid for it.
This from the same person that first assured us that "everyone knows Gore won"?

Sort of speaks to your knowledge of the matter

Location hidden

#177672 Nov 3, 2013
"Once Reliable Republican state"? Boy is Blooningidiotburg spinning. Ah. what party were the governors between 2002 and 2010? How about between 1982 and 1994? How about 1886 and .... 1970?
Fact, in the past thirty odd years Virginia has been a PURPLE STATE! But Bloomingidiotburg has to spin and if he doesn't slow down he will end up in China!

Obama Stumps for McAuliffe With as Much to Gain as Give
By Margaret Talev & Julie Hirschfeld Davis - Nov 3, 2013 1:29 PM ET

Dragged down by the flawed rollout of his health care expansion and revelations about the National Security Agency’s spy programs, President Barack Obama is looking for a rebound on the campaign trail.

Appearing at a rally this afternoon in Northern Virginia for the gubernatorial campaign of Democrat Terry McAuliffe, who’s leading in polls before voters cast ballots on Nov. 5, Obama is seeking to align himself with a victory and underscore the political shift in a once reliably Republican state.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-03/obam...

Ottawa

#177673 Nov 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the same person that first assured us that "everyone knows Gore won"?
Sort of speaks to your knowledge of the matter
This rather speaks to your lack of understanding of what you read. Of course Gore won. He won the popular vote of the whole country and was ahead in the Florida recount when the Supreme Court intervened. He won. Nixon also won in 1960, and I can say that, being a realist unlike you. We all know how a last-minute intervention changed that. As Nixon's later election and tenure as president proved, the outcome, however "not crickety", was the correct one. Not so the Gore-GWB thing.

Of course, in the final analysis, GWB won. The Supreme Court said so. No disputing the supreme court that confirmed the 2nd amendment and Obamacare.

Do you get it now?
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

#177674 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
GORE WON !(This is the blow-by-blow version.)
http://www.janrainwater.com/htdocs/GoreWon.ht ... text>
Oh goody, I pissed off another Libtard! Thanks for making my day.
Libtards need to be insulted every chance we can get.
<quoted text>
I just luv it when Libtards think they are witty.
If world could vote, Obama would steal U.S. election
Oct. 17, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/3v22dnx
Respondents, who would vote for McCain, if they had a vote:
Canada: 14 per cent
France: 5 per cent
Switzerland: 7 per cent
Poland: 26 per cent
Japan: 13 per cent
Mexico: 13 per cent
U.K.: 15 per cent
Belgium: 8 per cent
Respondents, who would vote for Obama, if they had a vote:
Canada: 70 per cent
France: 68 per cent
Switzerland: 83 per cent
Poland: 43 per cent
Japan: 61 per cent
Mexico: 46 per cent
U.K.: 64 per cent
Belgium: 62 per cent
http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/SpecialEvent4/20081...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177675 Nov 3, 2013
WHY was THIS "deleted" ???
libTARDS can't STAND the TRUTH about THEMSELVES ...

That's WHY!
==========

Comment by mred
October 31, 2013 @ 9:09 pm
calizuz1

The biggest problem with the liberals is that they all think they are so smart and everyone else is stupid. That is why they can’t agree even with themselves a lot of the time. They constantly bicker because that is a way of life to them. Their arguments are so shallow that they can’t keep up a good argument and keep it on issues, they always resort to name calling.

If that doesn’t work, then they ALWAYS play the race card.

It doesn’t matter what the argument is about, if they ever get flustered, and they always do, then they have to resort to name calling because they can’t argue a topic on it’s merits, because in most cases it doesn’t have any, just feelings. If that doesn’t work, then they drop what they think is the H_Bomb,“RACE”.

That is their big gun and they save that for last if they have anything other then a meaningless argument to begin with, and then they will drop it first thing.

That’s just the way they are.

Liberals are not as smart as they think they are, but you can never tell them that, because they simply will not listen.

There’s that smarter then you attitude again and they simply cannot think on any level that we understand.

I don’t know where most of their minds are, but I think they have smoked a little to much POT. If you try and have a decent disagreement with them, then they will try talking over you so you can’t get a word in edgewise.

That is one of their ways of shutting you up.

About that time I normally ask them what they are afraid of, because they don’t want you to talk. They may say they do, but they really don’t.

I love to argue with liberals simply to watch them come apart at the seams when they run out of coherent things to say. It’s not as much fun on the internet because you can’t see their faces, but if you talk to them in person, you get to watch them fall apart in stages until finally they are foaming at the mouth and having fits.

If you ever start laughing at them, they fly off into space or something, because they really go on a trip.

You do need to know when to stop talking to them, because if they really loose it, they will start beating on you simply because they can’t have their way, just like a spoiled child.

On the internet they are especially brave, because they can hide behind their computers and an assumed name, so they will really lay it on thick.

When they are really laying it on and cussing you out, just picture them foaming at the mouth, because that is probably what they are doing and their keyboards are starting to smoke………

One last thing. Don’t count on getting your representatives on your side, other then in name only. Do you honestly think this country would be this bad off if they cared the least bit about what you think?? Both parties are in on this, it is not just the Democrats and even if they have that R after their names, they are still consumed with a mad desire to get as rich off of us and as much power as they can. The very few people that are not in on this just haven’t been up there long enough

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2013/10/30/o...
Learn to Read

Fairmount, IN

#177676 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>This rather speaks to your lack of understanding of what you read. Of course Gore won. He won the popular vote of the whole country and was ahead in the Florida recount when the Supreme Court intervened. He won. Nixon also won in 1960, and I can say that, being a realist unlike you. We all know how a last-minute intervention changed that. As Nixon's later election and tenure as president proved, the outcome, however "not crickety", was the correct one. Not so the Gore-GWB thing.

Of course, in the final analysis, GWB won. The Supreme Court said so. No disputing the supreme court that confirmed the 2nd amendment and Obamacare.

Do you get it now?
It get it. You were wrong and can't admit it. As always
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#177677 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell us what your know about the ICAO? Most helicopter pilots can not dew Rhumb Line navigation, but I can. And not many helicopter pilots can do Percent of MAC weight and balance either.
Most Air Force, Navy and Marine pilots have a degree in Aeronautics, but I do.
Oh, my late father had a MBA from Boston College but he was also a Master Army Aviator and well respected.
Rogue Moron, your father may have been respected, but you're a rambling fool whom no one respects.

Maybe you should preface these off-topic, witless yarns with "as a former helicopter pilot," because you're a retired nobody.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177678 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
If world could vote, Obama would steal U.S. election
Oct. 17, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/3v22dnx
Respondents, who would vote for McCain, if they had a vote:
Canada: 14 per cent
France: 5 per cent
Switzerland: 7 per cent
Poland: 26 per cent
Japan: 13 per cent
Mexico: 13 per cent
U.K.: 15 per cent
Belgium: 8 per cent
Respondents, who would vote for Obama, if they had a vote:
Canada: 70 per cent
France: 68 per cent
Switzerland: 83 per cent
Poland: 43 per cent
Japan: 61 per cent
Mexico: 46 per cent
U.K.: 64 per cent
Belgium: 62 per cent
http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/SpecialEvent4/20081...
WE are in *The United States of America*...

WHO "gives a DAMN"

what other nations THINK!

WE are SOVEREIGN!

WE do NOT BOW to other nations WANTS!

Capiche?!?
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

#177679 Nov 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE are in *The United States of America*...
WHO "gives a DAMN"
what other nations THINK!
WE are SOVEREIGN!
WE do NOT BOW to other nations WANTS!
Capiche?!?
Lets be honest.

We are in the United States of Wall Street.

Congress works for them and NOT US!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Incognito4Ever 1,110,199
Amy 9-16 15 min ralph 56
Amy 9-17-14 15 min Stina2 17
Amy 9-14-14 17 min Stina2 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,479
Amy 9-18 22 min Stina2 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min mahz 49,829
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr edogxxx 98,227
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••