BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#177673 Nov 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the same person that first assured us that "everyone knows Gore won"?
Sort of speaks to your knowledge of the matter
This rather speaks to your lack of understanding of what you read. Of course Gore won. He won the popular vote of the whole country and was ahead in the Florida recount when the Supreme Court intervened. He won. Nixon also won in 1960, and I can say that, being a realist unlike you. We all know how a last-minute intervention changed that. As Nixon's later election and tenure as president proved, the outcome, however "not crickety", was the correct one. Not so the Gore-GWB thing.

Of course, in the final analysis, GWB won. The Supreme Court said so. No disputing the supreme court that confirmed the 2nd amendment and Obamacare.

Do you get it now?
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

#177674 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
GORE WON !(This is the blow-by-blow version.)
http://www.janrainwater.com/htdocs/GoreWon.ht ... text>
Oh goody, I pissed off another Libtard! Thanks for making my day.
Libtards need to be insulted every chance we can get.
<quoted text>
I just luv it when Libtards think they are witty.
If world could vote, Obama would steal U.S. election
Oct. 17, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/3v22dnx
Respondents, who would vote for McCain, if they had a vote:
Canada: 14 per cent
France: 5 per cent
Switzerland: 7 per cent
Poland: 26 per cent
Japan: 13 per cent
Mexico: 13 per cent
U.K.: 15 per cent
Belgium: 8 per cent
Respondents, who would vote for Obama, if they had a vote:
Canada: 70 per cent
France: 68 per cent
Switzerland: 83 per cent
Poland: 43 per cent
Japan: 61 per cent
Mexico: 46 per cent
U.K.: 64 per cent
Belgium: 62 per cent
http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/SpecialEvent4/20081...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177675 Nov 3, 2013
WHY was THIS "deleted" ???
libTARDS can't STAND the TRUTH about THEMSELVES ...

That's WHY!
==========

Comment by mred
October 31, 2013 @ 9:09 pm
calizuz1

The biggest problem with the liberals is that they all think they are so smart and everyone else is stupid. That is why they canít agree even with themselves a lot of the time. They constantly bicker because that is a way of life to them. Their arguments are so shallow that they canít keep up a good argument and keep it on issues, they always resort to name calling.

If that doesnít work, then they ALWAYS play the race card.

It doesnít matter what the argument is about, if they ever get flustered, and they always do, then they have to resort to name calling because they canít argue a topic on itís merits, because in most cases it doesnít have any, just feelings. If that doesnít work, then they drop what they think is the H_Bomb,ďRACEĒ.

That is their big gun and they save that for last if they have anything other then a meaningless argument to begin with, and then they will drop it first thing.

Thatís just the way they are.

Liberals are not as smart as they think they are, but you can never tell them that, because they simply will not listen.

Thereís that smarter then you attitude again and they simply cannot think on any level that we understand.

I donít know where most of their minds are, but I think they have smoked a little to much POT. If you try and have a decent disagreement with them, then they will try talking over you so you canít get a word in edgewise.

That is one of their ways of shutting you up.

About that time I normally ask them what they are afraid of, because they donít want you to talk. They may say they do, but they really donít.

I love to argue with liberals simply to watch them come apart at the seams when they run out of coherent things to say. Itís not as much fun on the internet because you canít see their faces, but if you talk to them in person, you get to watch them fall apart in stages until finally they are foaming at the mouth and having fits.

If you ever start laughing at them, they fly off into space or something, because they really go on a trip.

You do need to know when to stop talking to them, because if they really loose it, they will start beating on you simply because they canít have their way, just like a spoiled child.

On the internet they are especially brave, because they can hide behind their computers and an assumed name, so they will really lay it on thick.

When they are really laying it on and cussing you out, just picture them foaming at the mouth, because that is probably what they are doing and their keyboards are starting to smokeÖÖÖ

One last thing. Donít count on getting your representatives on your side, other then in name only. Do you honestly think this country would be this bad off if they cared the least bit about what you think?? Both parties are in on this, it is not just the Democrats and even if they have that R after their names, they are still consumed with a mad desire to get as rich off of us and as much power as they can. The very few people that are not in on this just havenít been up there long enough

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2013/10/30/o...
Learn to Read

Fairmount, IN

#177676 Nov 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>This rather speaks to your lack of understanding of what you read. Of course Gore won. He won the popular vote of the whole country and was ahead in the Florida recount when the Supreme Court intervened. He won. Nixon also won in 1960, and I can say that, being a realist unlike you. We all know how a last-minute intervention changed that. As Nixon's later election and tenure as president proved, the outcome, however "not crickety", was the correct one. Not so the Gore-GWB thing.

Of course, in the final analysis, GWB won. The Supreme Court said so. No disputing the supreme court that confirmed the 2nd amendment and Obamacare.

Do you get it now?
It get it. You were wrong and can't admit it. As always
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#177677 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell us what your know about the ICAO? Most helicopter pilots can not dew Rhumb Line navigation, but I can. And not many helicopter pilots can do Percent of MAC weight and balance either.
Most Air Force, Navy and Marine pilots have a degree in Aeronautics, but I do.
Oh, my late father had a MBA from Boston College but he was also a Master Army Aviator and well respected.
Rogue Moron, your father may have been respected, but you're a rambling fool whom no one respects.

Maybe you should preface these off-topic, witless yarns with "as a former helicopter pilot," because you're a retired nobody.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177678 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
If world could vote, Obama would steal U.S. election
Oct. 17, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/3v22dnx
Respondents, who would vote for McCain, if they had a vote:
Canada: 14 per cent
France: 5 per cent
Switzerland: 7 per cent
Poland: 26 per cent
Japan: 13 per cent
Mexico: 13 per cent
U.K.: 15 per cent
Belgium: 8 per cent
Respondents, who would vote for Obama, if they had a vote:
Canada: 70 per cent
France: 68 per cent
Switzerland: 83 per cent
Poland: 43 per cent
Japan: 61 per cent
Mexico: 46 per cent
U.K.: 64 per cent
Belgium: 62 per cent
http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/SpecialEvent4/20081...
WE are in *The United States of America*...

WHO "gives a DAMN"

what other nations THINK!

WE are SOVEREIGN!

WE do NOT BOW to other nations WANTS!

Capiche?!?
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

#177679 Nov 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE are in *The United States of America*...
WHO "gives a DAMN"
what other nations THINK!
WE are SOVEREIGN!
WE do NOT BOW to other nations WANTS!
Capiche?!?
Lets be honest.

We are in the United States of Wall Street.

Congress works for them and NOT US!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177680 Nov 3, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, your father may have been respected, but you're a rambling fool whom no one respects.
Maybe you should preface these off-topic, witless yarns with "as a former helicopter pilot," because you're a retired nobody.
He IS a United States VETERAN!
Who FOUGHT to KEEP your 'kind' FREE!

He DESERVES *RESPECT*...

PiSS oFF pUnk!

;~)
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

#177681 Nov 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He IS a United States VETERAN!
Who FOUGHT to KEEP your 'kind' FREE!
He DESERVES *RESPECT*...
PiSS oFF pUnk!
;~)
Military 101:

Fighting Vietcong had ZERO to do with keeping you free.

SMARTEN UP!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177682 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Lets be honest.
We are in the United States of Wall Street.
Congress works for them and NOT US!
Are WE going to LET THEM continue CONTROLLING us?
They are SUPPOSED to WORK for the people ... REMEMBER!

Are WE going to LET 535 people CONTROL
300 Million PLUS?!?

Get REAL "dumchit"

==========

The 10 Commandments of Government
Submitted for your review:

I Generally speaking, government always grows -- it never shrinks -- whether times are good or bad.

II In each area it purports to "assist", government attempts to replace individual decision-making with central planning.

III In order to implement its grand central plans and solidify its power, government must take from one citizen to give to another; this is, in effect, lawful theft.

IV No matter how many times central planning fails, the self-appointed masterminds in government assert that "this time is different" and that with only a few tweaks and more money, their delusional plans will succeed.

V Because it uses funds confiscated from taxpayers, self-restraint is no obstacle to government's ambitions.

VI Its fundamental misunderstanding of human nature notwithstanding, government must claim to grant "rights", which require it steal the labors of one citizen to give to another (such as food, shelter, employment, and health care).

VII No matter how widespread the harm it causes, government will never provide an honest and historical accounting -- a report card -- of its failures.

VIII As more individuals and families are harmed by the failures of central planning, government must find suitable scapegoats, must lie to do so, and therefore must also repress dissent.

IX In order to build its network of redistribution and grow a culture of dependency on its services, government must inevitably undermine the family unit, religion, and the notion of God-given rights in order to cow, bribe, or intimidate its citizens.

X As government grows ever more powerful, it must also become increasingly oppressive through compulsion and force. To do otherwise would mean government must shrink, and this it cannot do.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-...

Anonymous said...
I have reached the point of believing that if the entire Greater Washington D C area along with everything and everyone in it were to instantaneously vanish from the face of the earth and never return, everyone in the world would thereafter enjoy more Liberty and be much less oppressed. U.S. government, city county state & federal is being ruined by the policies of tyranny & oppression emanating from Washington D C.

indio007 said...
People ...PLEASE stop anthropomorphizing "government" Government is a FUNCTION. There are only men and women executing an allegedly letimate government function as another incorporeal entity the "STATE".

MEN AND WOMEN ARE OPPRESSING US NOT THE AMORPHOUS GOVERNMENT!

Until we correct the who and what of this in our communications nothing will be done.

We need to go after the individuals for misfeasance , nonfeasance and malfeasance.

There are legal remedies against the actors. There is no legal remedy against the "government"
10:50 AM

==========

IS there ANY comments from people with "common sense" ...???

AND not derogatory OR profane ...!!!

)8~D>
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

#177683 Nov 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Are WE going to LET THEM continue CONTROLLING us?
They are SUPPOSED to WORK for the people ... REMEMBER!
Are WE going to LET 535 people CONTROL
300 Million PLUS?!?
Get REAL "dumchit"
==========
The 10 Commandments of Government
Submitted for your review:
I Generally speaking, government always grows -- it never shrinks -- whether times are good or bad.
II In each area it purports to "assist", government attempts to replace individual decision-making with central planning.
III In order to implement its grand central plans and solidify its power, government must take from one citizen to give to another; this is, in effect, lawful theft.
IV No matter how many times central planning fails, the self-appointed masterminds in government assert that "this time is different" and that with only a few tweaks and more money, their delusional plans will succeed.
V Because it uses funds confiscated from taxpayers, self-restraint is no obstacle to government's ambitions.
VI Its fundamental misunderstanding of human nature notwithstanding, government must claim to grant "rights", which require it steal the labors of one citizen to give to another (such as food, shelter, employment, and health care).
VII No matter how widespread the harm it causes, government will never provide an honest and historical accounting -- a report card -- of its failures.
VIII As more individuals and families are harmed by the failures of central planning, government must find suitable scapegoats, must lie to do so, and therefore must also repress dissent.
IX In order to build its network of redistribution and grow a culture of dependency on its services, government must inevitably undermine the family unit, religion, and the notion of God-given rights in order to cow, bribe, or intimidate its citizens.
X As government grows ever more powerful, it must also become increasingly oppressive through compulsion and force. To do otherwise would mean government must shrink, and this it cannot do.
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-...
Anonymous said...
I have reached the point of believing that if the entire Greater Washington D C area along with everything and everyone in it were to instantaneously vanish from the face of the earth and never return, everyone in the world would thereafter enjoy more Liberty and be much less oppressed. U.S. government, city county state & federal is being ruined by the policies of tyranny & oppression emanating from Washington D C.
indio007 said...
People ...PLEASE stop anthropomorphizing "government" Government is a FUNCTION. There are only men and women executing an allegedly letimate government function as another incorporeal entity the "STATE".
MEN AND WOMEN ARE OPPRESSING US NOT THE AMORPHOUS GOVERNMENT!
Until we correct the who and what of this in our communications nothing will be done.
We need to go after the individuals for misfeasance , nonfeasance and malfeasance.
There are legal remedies against the actors. There is no legal remedy against the "government"
10:50 AM
==========
IS there ANY comments from people with "common sense" ...???
AND not derogatory OR profane ...!!!
)8~D>
READ MY LIPS:

Reagan and the Bush's worked in the interest of Wall Street and the same is true of Clinton and Obama.

----------

THE LEADERS OF THE TEA BAGS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO DESTROYED AMERICA! Republicans Newt Gingrich & Dick Armey

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999

Bill Clinton and the Republicans did away with oversight.

President Bill Clinton signed this into law with 54 Republicans voting yes and 44 Democrats voting no./ http://tinyurl.com/5lwv6z

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177684 Nov 3, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
And you managed to grow roots into the toilet seat as a life time achievement!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177685 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Military 101:
Fighting Vietcong had ZERO to do with keeping you free.
SMARTEN UP!
NOW we're getting somewhere ...

WHO started THAT war?
-n-
WHO ended it?

Care to elaborate ...

)8~D>
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

#177686 Nov 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW we're getting somewhere ...
WHO started THAT war?
-n-
WHO ended it?
Care to elaborate ...
)8~D>
AL my friend, you are a fish out of water on this tread.

ROTFL

LOL

P.S. With All Due Respect!

----------

Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.

If they did, they would have impeached:

LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.

Nixon for Watergate.

Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.

Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq.
wojar

Western Springs, IL

#177687 Nov 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he's back in Mexico with his metal detector and black socks trying to dig up enough change for another jug if 74 year old blended scotch.
Meanwhile it seems I'm on the Fighting Irish flight. Chicago to Phoenix the day after the Navy game, retirees in ND colors in every direction.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177688 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
READ MY LIPS:
Reagan and the Bush's worked in the interest of Wall Street and the same is true of Clinton and Obama.
----------
THE LEADERS OF THE TEA BAGS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO DESTROYED AMERICA! Republicans Newt Gingrich & Dick Armey
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
Bill Clinton and the Republicans did away with oversight.
President Bill Clinton signed this into law with 54 Republicans voting yes and 44 Democrats voting no./ http://tinyurl.com/5lwv6z
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...
WHO is the so-called pResident NOW?

This IS 2013 ... Remember?

DO something "worthwhile"
Instead of "running OFF" at the mouth!

;~)

I'm TRYING at least!
I don't sit on here DAY & NIGHT like some people THINK!

I'm OUT 'talking' to people!

LOTS of them FEEL the way "I" do.

A change IS coming!

Hurry, hurry, HURRY :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177689 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
AL my friend, you are a fish out of water on this tread.
ROTFL
LOL
P.S. With All Due Respect!
----------
Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.
If they did, they would have impeached:
LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.
Nixon for Watergate.
Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.
Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq.
Just because I'm a lady, you think I don't KNOW anything?
Yeahhhh ... I've been treated that way "off & on" ALL my life.

Showed a few people a 'thing or two' TOO!

Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution...he said.

It's TIME they STARTED to AGAIN ... THEN!
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

#177690 Nov 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I'm a lady, you think I don't KNOW anything?
Yeahhhh ... I've been treated that way "off & on" ALL my life.
Showed a few people a 'thing or two' TOO!
Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution...he said.
It's TIME they STARTED to AGAIN ... THEN!
I have never treated a Woman as a second class citizen.

All I am saying too you and most others is both parties are totally corrupt and do not represent the average Joe and Jane in America.

Example 101:

NAFTA mostly benefits the wealthy few and look who showed up at the Clinton/Gore White House to sell it?

Republican President Ford, Democratic President Carter, Republican President Daddy Bush, and Reagan was too sick or he would have been there also.

All the rightwing Newt Gingrich Republicans joined Bill Clinton in passing NAFTA, passing the 1996 Telecommunications Act and today only FIVE companies control the whole American media.

Are you connecting any of my dots ....

....... AL?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177692 Nov 3, 2013
CHANGES COMING ON

This is WHEN America "thrived" ...
Before NAFTA and Jeff Immelt 0's czar came along!
[among other reasons]

^
^
40 Hour Week
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177693 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I have never treated a Woman as a second class citizen.
All I am saying too you and most others is both parties are totally corrupt and do not represent the average Joe and Jane in America.
Example 101:
NAFTA mostly benefits the wealthy few and look who showed up at the Clinton/Gore White House to sell it?
Republican President Ford, Democratic President Carter, Republican President Daddy Bush, and Reagan was too sick or he would have been there also.
All the rightwing Newt Gingrich Republicans joined Bill Clinton in passing NAFTA, passing the 1996 Telecommunications Act and today only FIVE companies control the whole American media.
Are you connecting any of my dots ....
....... AL?
'Some' Corporate GREED has HARMED America ...
They have HURT the little man ...

People with a HEART instead of a "thumping gizzard" run some of those places.

Inflation IS what has hurt ...
AND people WHINING over "minimum wage" ...

They've taken our tobacco FARMS ...
and FARMS ... P~E~R~I~O~D ...
Foreclosed to GAIN control of FARMS that had been in the FAMILY for Centuries ...

Where LOTS of people worked.

They ARE subsidizing farmers to NOT GROW FOOD ... now.

What do you think happened?

GREED that's WHAT!

NO empathy for their fellow man ...

Someone SMARTER than the 0 NEEDS to BE IN THERE!

WE need a 'leader'
NOT a community organizer!

He NEEDS THROWN OUT ...
ALONG with ALL his laws!

Get this NATION
BACK TO WORK again!

Get 'liberals'
OUT of our hair ...
THAT can BE *accomplished*...

~-~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,153,935
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 45 min Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 48 min Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr cheluzal 98,851
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 49,182
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 hr barefoot2626 16
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 4 hr Cracker Jack 40
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News