BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#177649 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In fact I wonder if Jacqueau know that the ICAO is headquartered in Montréal???
I can tell you that Nado didn't know until he googled it just moments ago. I'll be he also didn't know that Qatar tried to have it move it there in 2015.

Ottawa

#177650 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you know that during the Hainan Island incident that China withdrew from the ICAO after they violated many of their agreements?
This is where I think G.W. wimped out. He should have immediately barred and U.S. flagged aircraft from entering Chinese airspace. Refuse to allow anyone traveling on a U.S flagged aircraft or from entering U.S. airspace and encouraged all other member nations of the ICAO to do likewise.
Yep, on many issues G.W. was a wimp!!!
Speak softy but carry a big stick! And if someone egts out out line, thump them ... hard!
Yes, "Speak softy but carry a big stick! And if someone egts out out line, thump them ... hard!"

"Thump them hard" ? You mean China? Good luck with that. Stick with Grenada.

Ottawa

#177651 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
GORE WON !(This is the blow-by-blow version.)
http://www.janrainwater.com/htdocs/GoreWon.ht... text>
Oh goody, I pissed off another Libtard! Thanks for making my day.
Libtards need to be insulted every chance we can get.
No one is insulted by your childish prank-like remarks. You pissed off no one. We just nod our saddened head, not believing that a birther, yes, a birther, could fantasize that he could piss off or insult superior-in-every-way beings. Sigh.

Ottawa

#177652 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
We call it the "hover button". It takes the average student pilot about three days to find it. I can't tell you where it is but once you find it, you know.
Until then you just get your azz whipped and after an hour flight you fell like a Mack truck ran over you.
I taught Rotary Wing (helicopters) Qualification to experienced airplane pilots and it still took them three days to find the hover button. One was being fast tracketed as an Army astronaut and he still got his hat handed to him.
Don't tell anyone but on a few occasions I gave crew-chiefs some "stick-time". A few went to flight school themselves later on but it is a humbling experience.
Impressive, that. Bet it gives you a lot of insight into politics, immigration, naturalization and citizenship laws, not to mention economics and culture. I'll be sure to learn from your posts, particularly the cut-and-paste ones and various plagiarisms.

Ottawa

#177653 Nov 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't like my explanation in the comment AFTER that?
Because the Native Americans WERE HERE when this Nation was being started.
They are 'confused' enough.
I didn't WANT to confuse them any further!
*The United States Constitution* is 227 years old.
Before that WE had *The Articles of Confederation*...
The Iroquois[Indians - NA's] had their own Constitution.
Five Nations :)
The Tuscarora was added in 1720 making it six.
I haven't 'traced' their ancestry.
A lil too far back :)
What now?
Take that, Rogue. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177654 Nov 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Look, LRS, did Obama accept Kenyan citizenship? No wonder you deleted that "justice" joke.
0-331! LMAO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177655 Nov 3, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Three cheers for the public school system.
Lady, you just explained at great length and with great vigor how the founding fathers wanted only those born here to be President.
Now you are claiming that being born here isn't enough.
Do you have trouble hearing yourself speak? Or is there more than one bat in the belfry?
I will ask you to make this myth work. See if you aren't a bit brighter than your brothers and sisters here.
Here is where birther conspiracy falls apart. I will grant you Kenya, you can have it. Hell, I will grant you every devious detail of the entire conspiracy. Including that he was somehow smuggled into the U.S. as an infant... by air or boat or teleportation, it really does not matter.
Kenyan born Obama was STILL an American citizen. His mother born and raised in Kansas. He was just not naturally born.
What is the only advantage a naturally born citizen has over a regular citizen?
The ability to run for the office of President of the United States.
Hence, for the newspaper birth announcements and the baby smuggling, and the ENTIRE hypothesis to make any sense at all. His mother must have had been fully aware that her son would become President someday.
If she just wanted him in our govt. He could have been a senator. Or speaker of the house, or any other position is the US govt save President.
For there to be MOTIVE... Ann Dunham has to be a clairvoyant. And a thumping deadly accurate one at that.
And THAT Lady, is magic.
So, do you believe in magic? Or can you provide alternative motive?
I mean, I gave you everything. It still doesn't work.
You have gotta be brighter than the rest of the flock. I mean statistically it is almost impossible for you to not be.
Fix it if you can. Or explain to me how I have things wrong.
Kenyan born Obama was STILL an American citizen. His mother born and raised in Kansas. He was just not naturally born.

==========

The ONLY type of citizen that CAN BE ...
The President of The United States of America

That has a "mother & father" that ARE *US citizens*
[whether natural OR naturalized]

Therefore TOTAL ALLEGIANCE *to* The United States Constitution

To DEFEND Americans against ALL ENEMIES
Foreign & Domestic!

In the FREE World of Liberty.

The only country ALLOWED *GUN Rights*
which is WRITTEN in ...

The United States Constitution

2nd Amendment!:)

Other countries WANT to BE like US
Because:

WE ARE EXCEPTIONAL !!!

Some people, libTARDS to be EXACT, want US to become like

THIRD World countries ...

It SHOULD BE
the other way around!...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177656 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
No one is insulted by your childish prank-like remarks. You pissed off no one. We just nod our saddened head, not believing that a birther, yes, a birther, could fantasize that he could piss off or insult superior-in-every-way beings. Sigh.
Sounds like that's exactly what he did. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177657 Nov 3, 2013
wojar wrote:
Must depart on business to Phoenix area for about two possibly three weeks. I'll be too busy to check in on Ol' Skidmark in his double-wide.
Looking for a tepee condo, this time? LMAO! Oh, you should be careful with your seed money, here, that's known as prostitution. LMAO!
Learn to Read

Fairmount, IN

#177659 Nov 3, 2013
wojar wrote:
Must depart on business to Phoenix area for about two possibly three weeks. I'll be too busy to check in on Ol' Skidmark in his double-wide.
I'm sure he's back in Mexico with his metal detector and black socks trying to dig up enough change for another jug if 74 year old blended scotch.
Learn to Read

Fairmount, IN

#177660 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>WRONG. Totally wrong.

Gore lost it because he did NOT use Clinton, not the other way around. As I said, and had Clinton been allowed a third term, he would've won hands down, as he would've won it for Gore had he let him campaign for him. Gore misjudged the year 2000 American attitude towards sexual trysts for the 1960s. People were much more tolerant in the year 2000 than 40 years earlier. Clinton helped win it for Obama twice (though they cannot stand each other, Obama was smart enough to ignore his personal feelings and use Clinton) and almost rescued Kerry's ill-fated badly-run campaign.
Your memory of Clinton's popularity at the time is unrealistic.
Learn to Read

Fairmount, IN

#177661 Nov 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:

==========

Foreign & Domestic!

which is WRITTEN in ...

Because:

WE ARE EXCEPTIONAL !!!

It SHOULD BE
the other way around!...
More Birfoon Lady displaying her ignorance

Ottawa

#177662 Nov 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So was Gore's. And he paid for it.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#177663 Nov 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Foreign & Domestic!
which is WRITTEN in ...
Because:
WE ARE EXCEPTIONAL !!!
It SHOULD BE
the other way around!...
Sooo... no motive, huh?

Figures.

Ottawa

#177664 Nov 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Foreign & Domestic!
which is WRITTEN in ...
Because:
WE ARE EXCEPTIONAL !!!
It SHOULD BE
the other way around!...
"Other countries WANT to BE like US
Because:
WE ARE EXCEPTIONAL !!!"

Come again?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#177667 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
GORE WON !(This is the blow-by-blow version.)
http://www.janrainwater.com/htdocs/GoreWon.ht ... text>
Oh goody, I pissed off another Libtard! Thanks for making my day.
Libtards need to be insulted every chance we can get.
<quoted text>
I sincerely hope you realize that it is not healthy to talk to yourself.
ROTFL
I just luv it when Libtards think they are witty.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177668 Nov 3, 2013
mcrankComment by mcrank
October 30, 2013 @ 10:06 pm
Sorry Republicans need to get a backbone and unite together and start pushing back on Obama and the Liberals. They’re doing nothing.
calizuz1Comment by calizuz1
October 31, 2013 @ 4:12 pm
You know mcrank we on this site have ‘a backbone’ more than you think. If we could only get most of our representatives on board then we’d be good to go ...

Decided yesterday to visit a Liberal site just to observe their tomfoolery. I found it rather amusing. These people bicker amongst themselves much more often than we ever have. They pick on each other over the most mundane personal issues. When a Liberal pipes into our sites, we stand firm and back each other up much more intellectually and otherwise than they do. I have noticed they let the target stand alone:)

They think we are the Commy’s that are bringing this Country down (That’s a good one).

We the Conservatives are the meanies destroying the nation and their heralded Democracy. They say we are divided. I don’t really think they are right on that one because I see more derision in their camp and I truly believe the media is feeding us that mumbo jumbo. One individual claimed that the media is run by Conservatives. That was a good one too.

They stated in the 60's there was so much more openness in the media. LOL well I think they are a bit peeved that we now have a media voice in our corner where there was never one before. I believe and this is just my interpretation…..that the main reason no one does or says one thing is because Obummer is 1/2 black and if someone does the race hammer comes down on the proverbial head.

Race really has nothing to do with it.

It is only a brainwashing technique to keep our mouths shut. I truly believe they know what is going on and are not willing to admit it. They think we will cause a revolution and destroy everything the Country has so eloquently gained.

I’m really curious to see what you all think. There are many misprints by the propagandized Liberal media directed against the Conservatives which are untruths. I think we all need to be aware of this and think for ourselves. We should not become like the ‘sheeple’ following the yellow journalistic traits of Democratic news syndications.

Thank goodness for you folks, keep up the good fight:)

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2013/10/30/o...

MORE coming :)

Location hidden

#177669 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>WRONG. Totally wrong.

Gore lost it because he did NOT use Clinton, not the other way around. As I said, and had Clinton been allowed a third term, he would've won hands down, as he would've won it for Gore had he let him campaign for him. Gore misjudged the year 2000 American attitude towards sexual trysts for the 1960s. People were much more tolerant in the year 2000 than 40 years earlier. Clinton helped win it for Obama twice (though they cannot stand each other, Obama was smart enough to ignore his personal feelings and use Clinton) and almost rescued Kerry's ill-fated badly-run campaign.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
For once Jacqueau did not blame .... Bush! I thought everything that did not turn out right was Bush's fault?
Learn to Read

Fairmount, IN

#177670 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>So was Gore's. And he paid for it.
This from the same person that first assured us that "everyone knows Gore won"?

Sort of speaks to your knowledge of the matter

Location hidden

#177672 Nov 3, 2013
"Once Reliable Republican state"? Boy is Blooningidiotburg spinning. Ah. what party were the governors between 2002 and 2010? How about between 1982 and 1994? How about 1886 and .... 1970?
Fact, in the past thirty odd years Virginia has been a PURPLE STATE! But Bloomingidiotburg has to spin and if he doesn't slow down he will end up in China!

Obama Stumps for McAuliffe With as Much to Gain as Give
By Margaret Talev & Julie Hirschfeld Davis - Nov 3, 2013 1:29 PM ET

Dragged down by the flawed rollout of his health care expansion and revelations about the National Security Agency’s spy programs, President Barack Obama is looking for a rebound on the campaign trail.

Appearing at a rally this afternoon in Northern Virginia for the gubernatorial campaign of Democrat Terry McAuliffe, who’s leading in polls before voters cast ballots on Nov. 5, Obama is seeking to align himself with a victory and underscore the political shift in a once reliably Republican state.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-03/obam...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,154,076
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min B as in B S as in S 49,215
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,252
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 71,024
New Beach Boys song. 8 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 8 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH