BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
156,821 - 156,840 of 177,353 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#177627 Nov 3, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Did JFK accept the citizenship? Would you please explain, why!!!
Dale? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Look, LRS, did Obama accept Kenyan citizenship? No wonder you deleted that "justice" joke.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#177628 Nov 3, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Although INS asked them where they arrived from, they DID check passports to verify that arriving persons indeed entered the country that they claimed to depart from. Times and dates are entered with the stamp so it was easily verified which country the person actually departed from.
I agree, and only 21 people had departed from Kenya. Moreover, the INS also recorded the number of people who went from the USA to Kenya in 1961, and only 63 people did, and in this case all 63 went by ship---and once again---there were no regular ships from Hawaii to Kenya.

In addition, we do not even know that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961, and very very few 18-year-olds did, and extremely few women traveled late in pregnancy in 1961 due to the risk of stillbirths. Yet birther hope that gullible people will assume that she was one of the very very few who had a passport and one of the extremely few women who traveled late in pregnancy, and that she went by ship to Kenya and returned by ship from Kenya (even though there were no such ships scheduled) and that the officials of Kenya (who say that Obama was not born there) are lying and that the officials of Hawaii who say that he was born in Hawaii (as does the birth notices and the Index Data) are lying too.

Ottawa

#177629 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then who was in the White House from 2001 until 2009?
At least the Supreme Court ruled on the election of 2008!!!
Strange, that. I didn't know the Supreme Court voted in presidential elections, well, any elections. Will wonders never cease?

Gore won. Period.

Nixon won in 1960. As much as I'm not crazy about the man, and glad that JFK prevailed (thank you Mr. Chicago Mayor) he (Nixon) was patriotic and intelligent enough to just let it go in order to avoid constitutional/judicial chaos.

Gore could've pursued it. He didn't, same reason as Nixon.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#177630 Nov 3, 2013
Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
George W. Bush was an illegitimate president.
He was 100 times more legitimate than Obama. He was also a 100 ties better than Obama,even if that isn't saying much.

Ottawa

#177631 Nov 3, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Let me make one thing perfectly clear for all you yo-yo's
No hanging chad lost that 2000 election for Al Gore in the backwater state of Florida.
Bill Clinton lost for Gore countrywide, fair and square.
WRONG. Totally wrong.

Gore lost it because he did NOT use Clinton, not the other way around. As I said, and had Clinton been allowed a third term, he would've won hands down, as he would've won it for Gore had he let him campaign for him. Gore misjudged the year 2000 American attitude towards sexual trysts for the 1960s. People were much more tolerant in the year 2000 than 40 years earlier. Clinton helped win it for Obama twice (though they cannot stand each other, Obama was smart enough to ignore his personal feelings and use Clinton) and almost rescued Kerry's ill-fated badly-run campaign.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#177632 Nov 3, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's legal last name is shown on his birth certificate, short form and long form, and it is Barack Hussein Obama II. Obama never had his name legally changed, nor was he adopted (which requires the action of a district court in Indonesia or Hawaii, and no such papers have been shown), and hence his name remains what it was on his birth certificate, Obama.
Obama has shown both Web images and the actual physical copies to the press (with the raised state seals of Hawaii visible and able to be felt) to the press of both the short form and long form birth certificates of Hawaii. The officials of Hawaii of BOTH parties have repeatedly confirmed that they sent them to him, and they have repeatedly confirmed that the facts on the copies that Obama has had put online are EXACTLY the same as on what they sent to him.
The reference was to the last name on his 'true' birth certificate. Why doesn't Obama simply show the birth certificate he wrote about in his biography? Most likely it lists the father as John Doe.

Ottawa

#177633 Nov 3, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ah, but" Rougie is pitifully ignorant. "Country of Embarkation" refers to the country from which the trip originated, not the last leg or connecting flights.
Duh!
Does simpleton Rougie ever wonder how some persons flew from Kenya to the US, according to the records from the late '50s and early '60s, when there were NO direct flights?
"Ah, but," Grow a brain!
Ah, but Rogue was a helicopter driver. That makes him an expert in civil aviation, airports, customs, citizenship laws etc.
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#177635 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
GORE WON !(This is the blow-by-blow version.)
http://www.janrainwater.com/htdocs/GoreWon.ht...
Get a life. I did! I am trying to save the Earth from Global Warming and I make more money scaring people than I would have been if I was president.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#177636 Nov 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but Rogue was a helicopter driver. That makes him an expert in civil aviation, airports, customs, citizenship laws etc.
Can you tell us what your know about the ICAO? Most helicopter pilots can not dew Rhumb Line navigation, but I can. And not many helicopter pilots can do Percent of MAC weight and balance either.
Most Air Force, Navy and Marine pilots have a degree in Aeronautics, but I do.
Oh, my late father had a MBA from Boston College but he was also a Master Army Aviator and well respected.

Location hidden

#177637 Nov 3, 2013
In fact I wonder if Jacqueau know that the ICAO is headquartered in Montréal???

Location hidden

#177638 Nov 3, 2013
Do you know that during the Hainan Island incident that China withdrew from the ICAO after they violated many of their agreements?
This is where I think G.W. wimped out. He should have immediately barred and U.S. flagged aircraft from entering Chinese airspace. Refuse to allow anyone traveling on a U.S flagged aircraft or from entering U.S. airspace and encouraged all other member nations of the ICAO to do likewise.
Yep, on many issues G.W. was a wimp!!!
Speak softy but carry a big stick! And if someone egts out out line, thump them ... hard!

Location hidden

#177639 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
http://www.janrainwater.com/htdocs/GoreWon.ht ..
Owl Gore wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life. I did! I am trying to save the Earth from Global Warming and I make more money scaring people than I would have been if I was president.
Oh goody, I pissed off another Libtard! Thanks for making my day.
Libtards need to be insulted every chance we can get.

Location hidden

#177640 Nov 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I have not piloted a helicopter in twenty years, it is still on my FAA license. Helicopters just co$t to much to fly around for fun unless you are a lot richer than I am. But there is no doubt in my mind that I could not strap in to any single-engined light helicopter, start it up and fly away. It is like riding a bicycle ...... once you know how.

Location hidden

#177641 Nov 3, 2013
We call it the "hover button". It takes the average student pilot about three days to find it. I can't tell you where it is but once you find it, you know.
Until then you just get your azz whipped and after an hour flight you fell like a Mack truck ran over you.
I taught Rotary Wing (helicopters) Qualification to experienced airplane pilots and it still took them three days to find the hover button. One was being fast tracketed as an Army astronaut and he still got his hat handed to him.
Don't tell anyone but on a few occasions I gave crew-chiefs some "stick-time". A few went to flight school themselves later on but it is a humbling experience.
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

#177643 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.janrainwater.com/htdocs/GoreWon.ht... text>
Oh goody, I pissed off another Libtard! Thanks for making my day.
Libtards need to be insulted every chance we can get.
I sincerely hope you realize that it is not healthy to talk to yourself.

ROTFL

Ottawa

#177645 Nov 3, 2013
Owl Gore wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think he makes more money than the CEO of EXXON?

Ottawa

#177646 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell us what your know about the ICAO? Most helicopter pilots can not dew Rhumb Line navigation, but I can. And not many helicopter pilots can do Percent of MAC weight and balance either.
Oh, my late father had a MBA from Boston College but he was also a Master Army Aviator and well respected.
Can you please inform us how the above is relevant to the following? Awaiting with bated breath, this should be interesting.

P.S.: Did you re-read and , maybe, just maybe, understand that 15% GROWTH chart that you mistook for an earnings chart?

Ottawa

#177647 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind my previous message. I know the ICAO from top to bottom, from beginning to today. You?

Now, what does your above post have to do with customs, immigration, citizenship, civil aviation and commercial aviation, etc? As I've told you, I can drive, but that does not make me a mechanic.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177648 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Native Americans have ancestors from outside the Americas. It all depends on how far you want to go back.
So you don't like my explanation in the comment AFTER that?
Because the Native Americans WERE HERE when this Nation was being started.

They are 'confused' enough.
I didn't WANT to confuse them any further!

*The United States Constitution* is 227 years old.
Before that WE had *The Articles of Confederation*...

The Iroquois[Indians - NA's] had their own Constitution.
Five Nations :)
The Tuscarora was added in 1720 making it six.

I haven't 'traced' their ancestry.
A lil too far back :)

What now?

Ottawa

#177649 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In fact I wonder if Jacqueau know that the ICAO is headquartered in Montréal???
I can tell you that Nado didn't know until he googled it just moments ago. I'll be he also didn't know that Qatar tried to have it move it there in 2015.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL 68,954
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min mahz 49,464
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min voice of peace 68,353
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 58 min newpoly 1,903
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Grey Ghost 1,099,857
The monkey in the room 1 hr hands on AR 2
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 4 hr Mr Michael 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••