BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,840)

Showing posts 156,781 - 156,800 of173,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They ARE "NATURAL born ones" ...!!!
THEN after so many immigrants started coming in ...
Including some criminals WHO did not like America and what it STOOD for ... The Founding Fathers sought a way for NONE of them to EVER BE 'president' of these Unites States ...
Thus the 'term' NATURAL BORN CITIZEN
ended up in the US Constitution.
Art II
Sect I
Clause 5
After much 'experience' in THESE United States ...
They saw the 'treachery' of some people who CAME here wanting to undermine what the Nation stood for. Especially those loyal to King George of England.
That is why
*The Declaration of Independence"
was written ...
To 'separate from him and his RULE!
Along about that time is when WE became known as 'citizens'
NOT
subjects
to a king!
A natural born citizen WOULD HAVE ALLEGIANCE to the US.
Get ya some a dose of American History
``````````
ya NEED some 'learning'
)8~D>
What better to go with play law than play history?
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Hold the presses and notify all the news outlets! Play Justice has overruled the USSC (with a12 word argument unworthy of a middle school child.)
LMAO!!! LRS is correct!!! Remember Roe v. Wade, ones health maters are private and protected by the 4th and 14th amendment.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
This ...

November 5, 2008 PARLIAMENTARY DEBATES
Page 3275
(Applause)

Mr. Deputy Speaker, Sir, the
President-elect, Mr. Obama, is a son of the soil
of this country. Every other country in this
continent is celebrating the Obama win. It is
only proper and fitting that the country which
he originates from should show the same
excitement, pomp and colour. I, therefore, seek
leave of the House that we adjourn to discuss
the issue.
Mr. Deputy Speaker: Order! Order!
Ms. Odhiambo, Standing Order No.20 says:-
"Any hon. Member may at any
time rise in his place and seek
leave to move the adjournment
of the House for purposes of
discussing a definite matter of

PARLIAMENTARY DEBATES November 5, 2008

Page 3276
urgent national importance."
This means national "Kenyan" importance.
The election of Senator Barrack Obama---
An hon. Member: It is President Obama!
Mr. Deputy Speaker: President-elect has
not been sworn-in yet. The election of
President-elect Obama is of utmost national
importance to the United States of America. Ms.
Odhiambo, you are a lawyer. You had better be
very careful where you transgress between
watching your own sovereignty and what can be
interpreted in some quarters as some form of
treason. We appreciate and respect him. We are
happy and we were looking forward to his
election. It is not a matter of urgent definite
national importance to Kenya. In any case, whereas
the ruling from the Chair would not have been any
different, you are supposed to approach the Chair
at least two hours in advance and give a notice of
that information.
Nonetheless, let us hold our horses. Let the
excitement not make us look like American
citizens. We are citizens of the sovereign Republic
of Kenya.

PDF [Bragging about being Kenyan blood - 0's father IS Kenyan - 0 IS NOT a NBC]
http://www.wnd.com/files/kenyanparliamentNov5...
Birfoon Lady is Kentuckian. Birfoon Lady is not intelligent.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Of course Obama was born a citizen of his father's country, this is natural law, since his father was not a citizen of the US.
Now people should ask themselves, is Barry's last name Dunham?
This is "Natural Law"? Of course it isn't US Law but Dufus the patriot doesn't believe in the sovereignty of the US
Obskeptic

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pointing out a fact in a different ball field says the dishonest goal post moving twit who cannot face the fact that his arse has been kicked.
Get real. Grow up.
<quoted text>
Your such a computer tough guy woj. Does it make you feel better? I am all grown up.
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly...if you want to avoid our advantages... don't use tech.
I did mention Vietnam as an exception...Korea for the same reason.
We have yet to suffer military defeat in Iraq or Afghanistan. You can't "lose" if your objective didn't include winning.
Never before in the history of the United States had so many Generals come out publicly against Halliburton Cheney, Old Man Rummy, and the Dummy Bush.

==========

Generals Speak Out Against Rumsfeld
DoD Determines US Foreign Policy, PERIOD!!! Congress is SUPERFLUOUS!!! The only thing to FEAR, is NOT ENOUGH FEAR.

"We went to war with a flawed plan that didn't account for the hard work to build the peace after we took down the regime. We also served under a secretary of defense who didn't understand leadership, who was abusive, who was arrogant, who didn't build a strong team."
-- Retired Army Maj. Gen. John Batiste.

"My sincere view is that the commitment of our forces to this fight was done with a casualness and swagger that are the special province of those who have never had to execute these missions -- or bury the results."
-- Retired Marine Lt. Gen. Gregory Newbold.

"They only need the military advice when it satisfies their agenda. I think that's a mistake, and that's why I think he should resign."
-- Retired Army Maj. Gen. John Riggs.

"We grow up in a culture where accountability, learning to accept responsibility, admitting mistakes and learning from them was critical to us. When we don't see that happening it worries us. Poor military judgment has been used throughout this mission."
-- Retired Marine Gen. Anthony Zinni, former chief of U.S. Central Command.

"I really believe that we need a new secretary of defense because Secretary Rumsfeld carries way too much baggage with him.... I think we need senior military leaders who understand the principles of war and apply them ruthlessly, and when the time comes, they need to call it like it is."
-- Retired Army Maj. Gen. Charles Swannack.

"He has shown himself incompetent strategically, operationally and tactically, and is far more than anyone responsible for what has happened to our important mission in Iraq.... Mr. Rumsfeld must step down."
-- Retired Army Maj. Gen. Paul Eaton.

Perfect security is Not attainable at any price!!!
STAR WARS & other MISSILE DEFENSE for a Trillion Dollars may stop 8 atomic war heads, but 2 will still hit their mark.

What can be achieved besides mutually assured destruction, is BANKRUPTING the US TREASURY.
-- Retired Army General Wesley K. Clark, former Supreme Allied Commander Europe. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

==========
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

These top military Generals , Admirals, CIA, FBI, NSA, agents are not an insignificant number against all Neo-Con Bush Republicans!

Only Liars Like Fox News, Limbaugh, Bush and Cheney Despise Truth Tellers:

General Gordon R. Sullivan, USA (Ret.) Admiral Frank “Skip” Bowman, USN (Ret.)

Lieutenant General Lawrence P. Farrell Jr., USAF (Ret.) Vice Admiral Paul G. Gaffney II, USN (Ret.) General Paul J. Kern, USA (Ret.) Admiral T. Joseph Lopez, USN (Ret.)

Admiral Donald L.“Don” Pilling, USN (Ret.) Admiral Joseph W. Prueher, USN (Ret.)

Vice Admiral Richard H. Truly, USN (Ret.) General Charles F.“Chuck” Wald, USAF (Ret.) General Anthony C.“Tony” Zinni, USMC

(Ret ) General John Batiste General William E. Odom Lt. General GREGORY NEWBOLD General Eric Shinseki General Paul Eaton GENERAL JOSEPH P. HOAR

Lieutenant General Ricardo Sanchez Lt. Gen. Douglas Lute General Brent Scowcroft

General Barry McCaffrey Admiral Tommy Fargo General Wesley K. Clark

Maj. Gen. Charles Swannack Maj. Gen. John Riggs Lt. Gen. Paul Van Riper

Colonel Sam Gardiner Colonel Ann Wright Colonel David Hackworth

Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski Colonel Lawrence B. Wilkerson Marine Major Scott Ritter

Paul R Pillar CIA Larry C. Johnson CIA Tyler Drumheller CIA Michael Scheuer CIA

Ray McGovern CIA Russell Tice NSA, Sibel Edmonds FBI, Valerie Plame CIA.

General Batiste: "Protect America, Not George Bush"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Major General John R.S. Batiste at the DPC Hearing

"Real" - VoteVets.org TV Ad Responding to Rush Limbaugh

Major General John Batiste (ret) Talks to Keith Olbermann
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

General Speaks Out on Iraq
http://tinyurl.com/29d7r8 / May 13, 2007
Mr. President, you did not listen, General Batiste says in new television advertisements being broadcast in Republican Congressional districts as part of a $500,000 campaign financed by http://www.votevets.org You continue to pursue a failed strategy that is breaking our great Army and Marine Corps. I left the Army in protest in order to speak out. Mr. President, you have placed our nation in peril. Our only hope is that Congress will act now to protect our fighting men and women.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/13/us/13genera...

----------

Why Iraq Was a Mistake
By Lt. General GREGORY NEWBOLD, Retired
http://tinyurl.com/p4j93 Apr. 09, 2006
From 2000 until October 2002, I was a Marine Corps lieutenant general and director of operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff. After 9/11, I was a witness and therefore a party to the actions that led us to the invasion of Iraq--an unnecessary war.

Inside the military family, I made no secret of my view that the zealots' rationale for war made no sense. And I think I was outspoken enough to make those senior to me uncomfortable.

But I now regret that I did not more openly challenge those who were determined to invade a country whose actions were peripheral to the real threat--al-Qaeda.

I retired from the military four months before the invasion, in part because of my opposition to those who had used 9/11's tragedy to hijack our security policy. Until now, I have resisted speaking out in public. I've been silent long enough.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...

--------

General Eaton's Letter to President Bush on Veto
May 1, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/mx9nm4o
Dear Mr. President,
Today, in your veto message regarding the bipartisan legislation just passed on Operation Iraqi Freedom, you asserted that you so decided because you listen to your commanders on the ground.
Respectfully, as your former commander on the ground, your administration did not listen to our best advice. In fact, a number of my fellow Generals were forced out of their jobs, because they did not tell you what you wanted to hear -- most notably General Eric Shinseki, whose foresight regarding troop levels was advice you rejected, at our troops' peril.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/05/01/3298...

=========

America's Angriest General John Batiste
May 9, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/maw5r26
Retired two-star Army Gen. John Batiste is lashing out at the Bush war in Iraq in ads targeting key Republicans up for re-election in 2008. His offensive may change the rules regarding civilian-military relations.

"Mr. President, you did not listen," he says. "You continue to pursue a failed strategy that is breaking our Army and Marine Corps."
The ad is scheduled to air from May 10 to 18, targeting Republican Sens. Susan Collins (Maine), John Sununu (New Hampshire), John Warner (Virginia) and Norm Coleman (Minnesota), and 10 GOP House members, including Mary Bono, Phil English, Randy Kuhl, Jim Walsh and Heather Wilson.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2007/05...
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what happened to the lawsuit? Did it go all the way up to the Supreme Court like Owl Gore's 2000 case did?
Remember it was the dimpled chads that caused people to go to the computer system in the fist place.
Oh, how do you dimple a chad? By inserting more than two ballots at the same time!!! But why are you inserting more than ONE ballot at the same time?!? Yep, Palm Beach County is controlled by DEMOCRATS!
Dimpled chads proves beyond any doubt that Gore won Florida.

Putting a mark on Gore's name proves intent of the voter.

Case Closed Bush Lost Florida.

P.S. Those voting devices were not cleaned out properly........

....... PERIOD.
Fox News Propaganda

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

And Fox News keeps beeting others in ratings, that is why we liberals cry.
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Propaganda wrote:
There are about 300 Million people living in the United States, how many viewers does Fox News Not True Channel have?

LOL

=========

You and I both know the whole system is corrupt and both Republicans and Democrats like it that way.

Fox News and MSNBC are both corporate hack talking air heads loyal to these two corrupt parties.

Most Republicans are conservative in name only. RINOS

Most Democrats are liberal in name only. LINOS

Obamacare is not a liberal health plan which would have provided Single Payer, Medicare For All.

Obamacare is more accurately Romneycare which was endorsed by Bob Dole and the Heritage Foundation back in the 1990s.

Obama/Clinton, Bush/Cheney John Kerry, John McCain, et cetera are all corporate hacks loyal to Wall Street.

They have to divide and conquer our ignorant masses.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

And your toast is on fire.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
There are about 300 Million people living in the United States, how many viewers does Fox News Not True Channel have?
LOL
=========
You and I both know the whole system is corrupt and both Republicans and Democrats like it that way.
Fox News and MSNBC are both corporate hack talking air heads loyal to these two corrupt parties.
Most Republicans are conservative in name only. RINOS
Most Democrats are liberal in name only. LINOS
Obamacare is not a liberal health plan which would have provided Single Payer, Medicare For All.
Obamacare is more accurately Romneycare which was endorsed by Bob Dole and the Heritage Foundation back in the 1990s.
Obama/Clinton, Bush/Cheney John Kerry, John McCain, et cetera are all corporate hacks loyal to Wall Street.
They have to divide and conquer our ignorant masses.
Keep things simple. ObobbleHead is a usurper who hates America. And he especially hates you.
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep things simple. ObobbleHead is a usurper who hates America. And he especially hates you.
Of course Obama and his corporate Democrats hate me!

Because I tell the truth that Obama is liberal in name only.

LINOs.

RINOs are the same and the heads and backers of the TEA BAGS are also Wall Street owned.

----------

THE LEADERS OF THE TEA BAGS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO DESTROYED AMERICA! Republicans Newt Gingrich & Dick Armey

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
Bill Clinton and the Republicans did away with oversight.
President Bill Clinton signed this into law with 54 Republicans voting yes and 44 Democrats voting no./ http://tinyurl.com/5lwv6z
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...

----------

GOP freshmen, big-bucks donors hobnob at resort
Tea Bags Sold Out To Wall Street
March 16, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/85yw3o9
In 2010, many freshmen Republicans were swept into Congress on the promise of doing things differently.
But fast-forward to 2012, and the Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo, Fla.-- an exclusive seaside resort and home to 54 holes of championship golf and a private marina full of luxury yachts.
"Book your Key Largo getaway now," reads the invitation, obtained by CBS News. The hosts are veteran congressmen Spencer Bachus, of Alabama, Pete Sessions, of Texas, "and 12 of your favorite Republican freshmen!"
The 12: Sandy Adams (Fla.), Quico Canseco (Texas), Rick Crawford (Ark.), Bob Dold (Ill.), Sean Duffy (Wis.), Stephen Fincher (Tenn.), Mike Fitzpatrick (Penn.), Daniel Webster (Fla.), Mike Grimm (N.Y.), Nan Hayworth (N.Y.), Jim Renacci (Ohio) and Cory Gardner (Col).
Congressmen Canseco and Gardner were seen on camera heading in to host happy hour. To get in, donors had to pay at least $10,000.
During his campaign, Gardner promised average voters would inspire his actions. One ad said, "I will always put Colorado families before the Washington special interests."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-573986...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Dimpled chads proves beyond any doubt that Gore won Florida.
Putting a mark on Gore's name proves intent of the voter.
Case Closed Bush Lost Florida.
P.S. Those voting devices were not cleaned out properly........
....... PERIOD.
Then who was in the White House from 2001 until 2009?
At least the Supreme Court ruled on the election of 2008!!!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Electoral politics are generally held in low repute.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Have you figured out why Fox News is on top? Maybe because they give BOTH sides of most issues and then let YOU decide.
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The Top Secret Trade Deal You Need to Know About
Secrets… The innocent lives lost in drone wars and the trade deal Washington and big business are trying to hide./ November 2, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/m2uupnw
A cornerstone of President Obama’s plan to create more American jobs is a new agreement called the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), referred to by some as “NAFTA on steroids.” While negotiations are being carried out in secret and very little about the terms has been leaked, enough is known to worry about its possible effect on trade unions and our copyright and patent laws, not to mention environmental, health and safety regulations.
This week on Moyers & Company, Bill discusses the TPP with two perceptive observers of the global economy. Yves Smith is an expert on investment banking who runs the Naked Capitalism blog, a go-to site for information and insight on the business and ethics of finance. Dean Baker is co-director of the progressive Center for Economic and Policy Research in Washington, DC.
Also on this week’s broadcast, a preview of Robert Greenwald’s new documentary, Unmanned: America’s Drone Wars. It’s release coincided with a first: victims of deadly drone attacks testified at a special briefing for members of Congress. In this week’s show we feature clips from the film, which shares testimony, stories and alarming news on the fatal impact of our drone strategy.
And a Bill Moyers’ essay on Obamacare’s rocky rollout.
http://www.commondreams.org/video/2013/11/02
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then who was in the White House from 2001 until 2009?
At least the Supreme Court ruled on the election of 2008!!!
George W. Bush was an illegitimate president.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone in The United States
started OUT
with 'ancestors' from other countries.
EXCEPT for the NATIVE Americans!
D~U~H ...!!!
Even Native Americans have ancestors from outside the Americas. It all depends on how far you want to go back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 156,781 - 156,800 of173,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min PDUPONT 1,072,430
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 39 min mike 6
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 2 hr joey 31
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 2 hr joey 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Midlothian Composer 97,438
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Midlothian Composer 3,817
Beach Towel Racism 5 hr needs another read 30
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••