BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,839)

Showing posts 156,761 - 156,780 of173,496
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

healthcare site WILL GO DARK for at least 12 hours.
Starting ... soon!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Michael Dickerson
Greg Gershman
Traitors for $$$
And what do you label a Pravda and Putin lover like you?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said "corrected for inflation"! I know you have trouble with reality but sooner or later you will have to face the facts!!!
Never mind what you said, "corrected for inflation" or whatever, you STATED 15% and I asked for a source. You made it up, ignored my requests for proof and finally, a few hours ago, lied twice. Not the first time, you do this all the time.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of what D.C. or the USSC says, this clusterpluck of a bill is unconstitutional. It flies in the face of what this country stands for...FREEDOM.
Hold the presses and notify all the news outlets! Play Justice has overruled the USSC (with a12 word argument unworthy of a middle school child.)

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I think this is it in a graph. Let see if it works.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3RFmaQV_LFA/TbC-J4g...
It mentions net worth. You don't know how to decipher graphs but you like what you see. It's about net worth, not salaries or purchasing power. Two different things entirely. What you WANT to signify is increases in wages vs inflation. You failed, you read the chart improperly, let yourself cater instead to your fantasies of blaming Obama for every "invented" ill you could muster.

You delve into climate, environment, history, politics, military and you're in left field in all of them.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
Old questions remain unanswered.
On the floor of the Kenyan National Assembly the day after Barack Obama was elected U.S. president, members of the African country’s parliament celebrated “a Kenyan ruling the USA,” calling Obama “a son of the soil of this country.” Allegedly Born in The U.S.? How can this be?
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2010/04/139725/#74tBBKbfQs...
You're so ignorant. This is the way they talk in Africa about anyone that they like, and more so in this case, as indeed, Obama has African, why, Kenyan blood coursing through his veins. His father was Kenyan.

Of course, to proud African, to proud Kenyans, he is a son of this country. As much of a son of Ireland was JFK. What's wrong with that?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Two Members of Mysterious ‘Tech Surge’ Named
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/10/31/two-...
October 31, 2013
Fritos wrote :
Hola Amigos:
I think it’s interesting that the Justice Department is dead set against Picture ID’s for voting because the “poor” somehow can’t get that done, but yet the “poor” need to get to a computer and learn how to navigate a web site so that they can get insurance.
Enjoy your government!
October 31, 2013
Anonymous wrote :
“Obama administration officials have been curiously tight-lipped about the identities of the tech gurus brought in to help fix the troubled HealthCare.gov website.”
Here’s to transparency. It’s OUR MONEY. We deserve to know the FACTS.
Is our President honest about anything at all??>??????????
==========
Hired by this 'untrustworthy' admin.
HOW do you EVER TRUST anything done here!
They're 'helping' undermine Americans "choice" for insurance
I call that 'traitorous'...
For $$$
eh?
We haven't had a govt we could trust in decades. What is new?

You can call it anything you want. Fixing a website isn't an act of terrorism.

Duh.. it is for money... it is their jobs.

Way to put it all together...

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
healthcare site WILL GO DARK for at least 12 hours.
Starting ... soon!
You gotta patch it to fix it... what did you think would happen?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Hold the presses and notify all the news outlets! Play Justice has overruled the USSC (with a12 word argument unworthy of a middle school child.)
It's so simple I don't know how they missed it. Then again, they are a real fruity bunch with absolutely no one at the helm. How's that grass hut doing? Your big azz Island Mama? Been saving up more "seed" money? LMAO! Got your next man-butt expedition planned? HaHaHaHa! ppop
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so ignorant. This is the way they talk in Africa about anyone that they like, and more so in this case, as indeed, Obama has African, why, Kenyan blood coursing through his veins. His father was Kenyan.
Of course, to proud African, to proud Kenyans, he is a son of this country. As much of a son of Ireland was JFK. What's wrong with that?
I photographed a monument in Mallow, Co. Cork that said Tip O'Neil was a son of Ireland a few years ago.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta patch it to fix it... what did you think would happen?
No chit Cherlock :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>I photographed a monument in Mallow, Co. Cork that said Tip O'Neil was a son of Ireland a few years ago.
Everyone in The United States
started OUT
with 'ancestors' from other countries.

EXCEPT for the NATIVE Americans!

D~U~H ...!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone in The United States
started OUT
with 'ancestors' from other countries.
EXCEPT for the NATIVE Americans!
D~U~H ...!!!
They ARE "NATURAL born ones" ...!!!
THEN after so many immigrants started coming in ...

Including some criminals WHO did not like America and what it STOOD for ... The Founding Fathers sought a way for NONE of them to EVER BE 'president' of these Unites States ...

Thus the 'term' NATURAL BORN CITIZEN
ended up in the US Constitution.

Art II
Sect I
Clause 5

After much 'experience' in THESE United States ...
They saw the 'treachery' of some people who CAME here wanting to undermine what the Nation stood for. Especially those loyal to King George of England.

That is why
*The Declaration of Independence"
was written ...

To 'separate from him and his RULE!

Along about that time is when WE became known as 'citizens'
NOT
subjects

to a king!

A natural born citizen WOULD HAVE ALLEGIANCE to the US.

Get ya some a dose of American History
``````````

ya NEED some 'learning'
)8~D>

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So that is why you are a vegetarian as you don't want to accidentally eat your mother?
She passed on in 1995. I am not vegetarian and i like steaks.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
On the floor of the Kenyan National Assembly the day after Barack Obama was elected U.S. president, members of the African country’s parliament celebrated “a Kenyan ruling the USA,” calling Obama “a son of the soil of this country.” Allegedly Born in The U.S.? How can this be?
Can't believe anything WND publishes

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a LYING SHEEPLE who is very STUPID!
That is what is wrong with that.
If you did read what I wrote, which I doubt, you did not understand it. What do you know about the traditions, about the lores, about the culture of Africa? Nothing. Are the Irish-Americans who parade in the streets of NY on St-Pats day not true U.S., American citizens? I repeat, of course, Kenyans have declared Obama a son of Kenya, because he is, his father was Kenyan, poor , what do you call yourself again?, poor "Truth detector". You sure haven't detected it in your own persona, not even close.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Are you calling the Kenyans LIARS?
http://www.wnd.com/2010/04/139725/#74tBBKbfQs...
If you are born there, you are a son of the soil, If not, you are a son of the soil where you were born. In Obama's case that would NOT be Hawaii where there is no valid birth certificate proving that imaginary birthplace.
Holla!
TD ...
Even IF he 'were born' in Hawaii ...
He would still be Kenyan.
He is the offspring of a Kenyan ...

England 'ruled' the place where O Sr. was born,
and 0, in that year.
Therefore of British blood.

NOT a 'natural born citizen' of The United States.

He IS a 'natural born subject' of England.

:)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Oh oh, the Frenchies are weighing in on the Virginia gubernatorial race. I know, I know, the Libtards say they are not worried, but they are!!!

Virginia race seen as crucial election bellwether
AFP By Ivan COURONNE 30 minutes ago

Roanoke (United States)(AFP)- The semi-rural, increasingly diverse state of Virginia elects a new governor Tuesday in the most watched US race of the year, as political parties jockey for supremacy ahead of 2014 and 2016 elections.

Politicians, pollsters and analysts are eager to see if the state's dramatic demographic transformation will scrape out a win for Democrats or whether its southern traditional values boosted by Tea Party conservatism will carry the day.

The election across the Potomac River from Washington is a barometer of the popularity of the two major US political parties -- as well as that of the turbulent, conservative Tea Party movement that has upended national politics in recent years.

On the right, 45-year-old Ken Cuccinelli, the state's anti-abortion, pro-gun Republican attorney general and Tea Party darling who was the first in the nation to mount a legal challenge against President Barack Obama's health care reforms in 2010.

On the left, Democrat Terry McAuliffe, 56, a party insider who has never held elected office but whose business savvy and political pragmatism -- and his status as close friend to the Clintons -- have helped him emerge as the pre-election favorite.
http://news.yahoo.com/virginia-race-seen-cruc...
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Are you calling the Kenyans LIARS?
http://www.wnd.com/2010/04/139725/#74tBBKbfQs...
If you are born there, you are a son of the soil, If not, you are a son of the soil where you were born. In Obama's case that would NOT be Hawaii where there is no valid birth certificate proving that imaginary birthplace.
Holla!
Of course Obama was born a citizen of his father's country, this is natural law, since his father was not a citizen of the US.
Now people should ask themselves, is Barry's last name Dunham?
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If you did read what I wrote, which I doubt, you did not understand it. What do you know about the traditions, about the lores, about the culture of Africa? Nothing. Are the Irish-Americans who parade in the streets of NY on St-Pats day not true U.S., American citizens? I repeat, of course, Kenyans have declared Obama a son of Kenya, because he is, his father was Kenyan, poor , what do you call yourself again?, poor "Truth detector". You sure haven't detected it in your own persona, not even close.
Did JFK accept the citizenship? Would you please explain, why!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 156,761 - 156,780 of173,496
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Patrick 1,071,125
Amy 7-9 11 min NWmoon 9
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 30 min Lynn 13
Music Artists A to Z 57 min _Zoey_ 245
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,572
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,487
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,086
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,408
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE