BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#177633 Nov 3, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ah, but" Rougie is pitifully ignorant. "Country of Embarkation" refers to the country from which the trip originated, not the last leg or connecting flights.
Duh!
Does simpleton Rougie ever wonder how some persons flew from Kenya to the US, according to the records from the late '50s and early '60s, when there were NO direct flights?
"Ah, but," Grow a brain!
Ah, but Rogue was a helicopter driver. That makes him an expert in civil aviation, airports, customs, citizenship laws etc.
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

#177635 Nov 3, 2013
Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
GORE WON !(This is the blow-by-blow version.)
http://www.janrainwater.com/htdocs/GoreWon.ht...
Get a life. I did! I am trying to save the Earth from Global Warming and I make more money scaring people than I would have been if I was president.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#177636 Nov 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but Rogue was a helicopter driver. That makes him an expert in civil aviation, airports, customs, citizenship laws etc.
Can you tell us what your know about the ICAO? Most helicopter pilots can not dew Rhumb Line navigation, but I can. And not many helicopter pilots can do Percent of MAC weight and balance either.
Most Air Force, Navy and Marine pilots have a degree in Aeronautics, but I do.
Oh, my late father had a MBA from Boston College but he was also a Master Army Aviator and well respected.

Location hidden

#177637 Nov 3, 2013
In fact I wonder if Jacqueau know that the ICAO is headquartered in Montréal???

Location hidden

#177638 Nov 3, 2013
Do you know that during the Hainan Island incident that China withdrew from the ICAO after they violated many of their agreements?
This is where I think G.W. wimped out. He should have immediately barred and U.S. flagged aircraft from entering Chinese airspace. Refuse to allow anyone traveling on a U.S flagged aircraft or from entering U.S. airspace and encouraged all other member nations of the ICAO to do likewise.
Yep, on many issues G.W. was a wimp!!!
Speak softy but carry a big stick! And if someone egts out out line, thump them ... hard!

Location hidden

#177639 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
http://www.janrainwater.com/htdocs/GoreWon.ht ..
Owl Gore wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life. I did! I am trying to save the Earth from Global Warming and I make more money scaring people than I would have been if I was president.
Oh goody, I pissed off another Libtard! Thanks for making my day.
Libtards need to be insulted every chance we can get.

Location hidden

#177640 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Although I have not piloted a helicopter in twenty years, it is still on my FAA license. Helicopters just co$t to much to fly around for fun unless you are a lot richer than I am. But there is no doubt in my mind that I could not strap in to any single-engined light helicopter, start it up and fly away. It is like riding a bicycle ...... once you know how.

Location hidden

#177641 Nov 3, 2013
We call it the "hover button". It takes the average student pilot about three days to find it. I can't tell you where it is but once you find it, you know.
Until then you just get your azz whipped and after an hour flight you fell like a Mack truck ran over you.
I taught Rotary Wing (helicopters) Qualification to experienced airplane pilots and it still took them three days to find the hover button. One was being fast tracketed as an Army astronaut and he still got his hat handed to him.
Don't tell anyone but on a few occasions I gave crew-chiefs some "stick-time". A few went to flight school themselves later on but it is a humbling experience.
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

#177643 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.janrainwater.com/htdocs/GoreWon.ht... text>
I sincerely hope you realize that it is not healthy to talk to yourself.

ROTFL

Ottawa

#177645 Nov 3, 2013
Owl Gore wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think he makes more money than the CEO of EXXON?

Ottawa

#177646 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell us what your know about the ICAO? Most helicopter pilots can not dew Rhumb Line navigation, but I can. And not many helicopter pilots can do Percent of MAC weight and balance either.
Oh, my late father had a MBA from Boston College but he was also a Master Army Aviator and well respected.
Can you please inform us how the above is relevant to the following? Awaiting with bated breath, this should be interesting.

P.S.: Did you re-read and , maybe, just maybe, understand that 15% GROWTH chart that you mistook for an earnings chart?

Ottawa

#177647 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind my previous message. I know the ICAO from top to bottom, from beginning to today. You?

Now, what does your above post have to do with customs, immigration, citizenship, civil aviation and commercial aviation, etc? As I've told you, I can drive, but that does not make me a mechanic.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177648 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Native Americans have ancestors from outside the Americas. It all depends on how far you want to go back.
So you don't like my explanation in the comment AFTER that?
Because the Native Americans WERE HERE when this Nation was being started.

They are 'confused' enough.
I didn't WANT to confuse them any further!

*The United States Constitution* is 227 years old.
Before that WE had *The Articles of Confederation*...

The Iroquois[Indians - NA's] had their own Constitution.
Five Nations :)
The Tuscarora was added in 1720 making it six.

I haven't 'traced' their ancestry.
A lil too far back :)

What now?

Ottawa

#177649 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In fact I wonder if Jacqueau know that the ICAO is headquartered in Montréal???
I can tell you that Nado didn't know until he googled it just moments ago. I'll be he also didn't know that Qatar tried to have it move it there in 2015.

Ottawa

#177650 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you know that during the Hainan Island incident that China withdrew from the ICAO after they violated many of their agreements?
This is where I think G.W. wimped out. He should have immediately barred and U.S. flagged aircraft from entering Chinese airspace. Refuse to allow anyone traveling on a U.S flagged aircraft or from entering U.S. airspace and encouraged all other member nations of the ICAO to do likewise.
Yep, on many issues G.W. was a wimp!!!
Speak softy but carry a big stick! And if someone egts out out line, thump them ... hard!
Yes, "Speak softy but carry a big stick! And if someone egts out out line, thump them ... hard!"

"Thump them hard" ? You mean China? Good luck with that. Stick with Grenada.

Ottawa

#177651 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.janrainwater.com/htdocs/GoreWon.ht... text>
No one is insulted by your childish prank-like remarks. You pissed off no one. We just nod our saddened head, not believing that a birther, yes, a birther, could fantasize that he could piss off or insult superior-in-every-way beings. Sigh.

Ottawa

#177652 Nov 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
We call it the "hover button". It takes the average student pilot about three days to find it. I can't tell you where it is but once you find it, you know.
Until then you just get your azz whipped and after an hour flight you fell like a Mack truck ran over you.
I taught Rotary Wing (helicopters) Qualification to experienced airplane pilots and it still took them three days to find the hover button. One was being fast tracketed as an Army astronaut and he still got his hat handed to him.
Don't tell anyone but on a few occasions I gave crew-chiefs some "stick-time". A few went to flight school themselves later on but it is a humbling experience.
Impressive, that. Bet it gives you a lot of insight into politics, immigration, naturalization and citizenship laws, not to mention economics and culture. I'll be sure to learn from your posts, particularly the cut-and-paste ones and various plagiarisms.

Ottawa

#177653 Nov 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't like my explanation in the comment AFTER that?
Because the Native Americans WERE HERE when this Nation was being started.
They are 'confused' enough.
I didn't WANT to confuse them any further!
*The United States Constitution* is 227 years old.
Before that WE had *The Articles of Confederation*...
The Iroquois[Indians - NA's] had their own Constitution.
Five Nations :)
The Tuscarora was added in 1720 making it six.
I haven't 'traced' their ancestry.
A lil too far back :)
What now?
Take that, Rogue. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177654 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Dale? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Look, LRS, did Obama accept Kenyan citizenship? No wonder you deleted that "justice" joke.
0-331! LMAO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177655 Nov 3, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Three cheers for the public school system.
Lady, you just explained at great length and with great vigor how the founding fathers wanted only those born here to be President.
Now you are claiming that being born here isn't enough.
Do you have trouble hearing yourself speak? Or is there more than one bat in the belfry?
I will ask you to make this myth work. See if you aren't a bit brighter than your brothers and sisters here.
Here is where birther conspiracy falls apart. I will grant you Kenya, you can have it. Hell, I will grant you every devious detail of the entire conspiracy. Including that he was somehow smuggled into the U.S. as an infant... by air or boat or teleportation, it really does not matter.
Kenyan born Obama was STILL an American citizen. His mother born and raised in Kansas. He was just not naturally born.
What is the only advantage a naturally born citizen has over a regular citizen?
The ability to run for the office of President of the United States.
Hence, for the newspaper birth announcements and the baby smuggling, and the ENTIRE hypothesis to make any sense at all. His mother must have had been fully aware that her son would become President someday.
If she just wanted him in our govt. He could have been a senator. Or speaker of the house, or any other position is the US govt save President.
For there to be MOTIVE... Ann Dunham has to be a clairvoyant. And a thumping deadly accurate one at that.
And THAT Lady, is magic.
So, do you believe in magic? Or can you provide alternative motive?
I mean, I gave you everything. It still doesn't work.
You have gotta be brighter than the rest of the flock. I mean statistically it is almost impossible for you to not be.
Fix it if you can. Or explain to me how I have things wrong.
Kenyan born Obama was STILL an American citizen. His mother born and raised in Kansas. He was just not naturally born.

What is the only advantage a naturally born citizen has over a regular citizen?

The ability to run for the office of President of the United States.
==========

The ONLY type of citizen that CAN BE ...
The President of The United States of America

That has a "mother & father" that ARE *US citizens*
[whether natural OR naturalized]

Therefore TOTAL ALLEGIANCE *to* The United States Constitution

To DEFEND Americans against ALL ENEMIES
Foreign & Domestic!

In the FREE World of Liberty.

The only country ALLOWED *GUN Rights*
which is WRITTEN in ...

The United States Constitution

2nd Amendment!:)

Other countries WANT to BE like US
Because:

WE ARE EXCEPTIONAL !!!

Some people, libTARDS to be EXACT, want US to become like

THIRD World countries ...

It SHOULD BE
the other way around!...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,220,911
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min red and right 52,897
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,715
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 5,919
Important! 3 hr Vote 1
Dear Abby 4-27-15 5 hr mrs gladys kravitz 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Michael Satterfield 99,364
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]