BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
156,521 - 156,540 of 176,896 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Bad news Orly fans. Empty chair wins. Again

"Taitz argued her case herself before a panel of appellate justices earlier this month. No one argued on behalf of the defendants."

http://alisoviejo.patch.com/groups/police-and...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Hummm, it is 73 degrees in downtown Jacksonville but it is only 64 at my house just 15 miles away? Why is that?
Fact, prior twp 2007 Dr. James Hansen used 200 reporting points within the United States but after 2007 he was using only 60. WHY? Because the other 140 were getting cooler?
Yep, if all you use is large Heat Island Big Cities, you can prove that Global Warming is still happening.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT Republican Congressman said that Obama should commit suicide? You won't give a name much less post a source!?!
One : I just referred to your buddy American Lady's post. SHE posted the suicide thing, not me. She did not say if the guy was Republican and neither did I, I just referred to it ;

Two : YOU are asking for a source? YOU? Where's that 15% I've been asking for 3 days now and the 50 others? You've got your nerve asking for a source.

Challenge for source-challenged you : Name me ONE instance, just ONE, not two or three or four, just ONE, where I have not produced proof or evidence when STATING something. Go ahead, I dare you. And unlike you, should you produce one single instance where I did not, I will either produce it or admit I can't find it.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, Republicans would've impeached Nixon. He was an utter embarrassment. The only time you'd criticize the Bush father and son team is if they did something for the people - and I can't think of a single instance of that happening. Can you? No child left behind? Excellent. er, no funding. Vaccines for poor Africans? Great idea. Humanitarian gesture. er, pharmaceutical friends of Bush family not on-side. Oops, ex-President Clinton, Bill Gates and Buffett financed vaccination programmes. And so it goes. As to impeaching Clinton, and apart from being stupid and dropping his pants on demand, what harm did he do to the nation? He'd be re-elected tomorrow if you could run.
I agree with you that Bill may very well be re-elected if he were to run tomorrow, and Hillary may win just because the left believes they will get Bill along with her. He may be a liar and an adulterer, but little things like that only matter to the left if its a republican committing those offenses. I can assure you Jacque, if you or I were to lie to a federal Grand Jury or to congress, we would both do some time, and I doubt it would be at the federal country club prison that houses the privileged criminals. Some folks here in America are way more special then the rest of us.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama: GOP putting a gun to head of American people
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
And you have not even post ONE of a Republican doing something similar, have you?!?
What are you talking about? You're as usual all mixed up. One cites a source, no matter the date, to prove, confirm what one's said or written. But, in your case, you come out with unsolicited news out of the blue that is one month old. If you can't see the difference, you're in big trouble.
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you be over Reagan? What I posted is about what has happened since our current president took office and all you can talk about was what happened before he took office.
The FACT is since OBAMA became president our Labor Participation Rate was dropped to the lowest point in 33 years which was BEFORE Regan and in fact the president was Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter. The only real difference between Carter and Obama is the color of their skin!
Rogue, you really cannot comprehend this concept?

Reagan, the Bush's, Clinton and Obama do not represent the masses of Americans.

They never did represent the masses and the next president will do the same, Hillary, Jeb or whomever.

The whole system is rigged for the whole loaf of bread going to the top 1% percentile, while our masses get a small amount of bread crumbs.

The Congress is not allowed to oversee parts of the Pentagon budget so they give a blank check.( I BET YOU DID NOT KNOW THIS )?

3 Trillion dollars for Iraq and Afghanistan and counting.

What ever happened to all the Billions missing in Iraq?

How many Billions and Billions of dollars were misused in Iraq by American contractors?

I agree with Scrutiny's post #177278

I will add we beat the mighty Nazi's & Japs in less than four years and al Qaeda/Taliban is still going strong.

WAR, LIKE THE PRISON INDUSTRY IS VERY PROFITABLE!

FOLLOW THE MONEY!

==========

EXCLUSIVE–The Three Trillion Dollar War: Nobel Laureate Joseph Stiglitz and Harvard Economist Linda Bilmes on the True Cost of the US Invasion and Occupation of Iraq / February 29, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2on4jv
One week after President Bush rejected charges the war in Iraq has hurt the US economy, a new book puts a conservative estimate of the war’s cost at $3 trillion so far. In their first national broadcast interview upon their book’s publication, Nobel laureate and former chief World Bank economist, Joseph Stiglitz, and co-author Linda Bilmes of Harvard University say the Bush administration has repeatedly low-balled the cost of the war—and even kept a second set of records hidden from the American public
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/2/29/exclusi...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, it is 73 degrees in downtown Jacksonville but it is only 64 at my house just 15 miles away? Why is that?
Fact, prior twp 2007 Dr. James Hansen used 200 reporting points within the United States but after 2007 he was using only 60. WHY? Because the other 140 were getting cooler?
Yep, if all you use is large Heat Island Big Cities, you can prove that Global Warming is still happening.
Hmmm. I'm sitting in an office where it is 73 degrees. When I got out of my car and I noticed the sign on the building said it was 47. Why is that?

Obviously someone is cooking the books!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
iN aRe A wrote:
Take a break guys. Here is some interesting info:
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/october-2 ...
<quoted text>
Why? America is center-right. The only way Obama became president, and got reelected, was because he lied and the independent voters swallowed it hook line and sinker. But now they are waking up.
Did you notice Obama's polls are tanking?
Oh, I know, Jacqueau is pointing out the Republicans poll but those are from over two weeks ago and two weeks ago is .... past tense. The government shut down is .... OVER and ObamaCare is NOT working.
1.9 MILLION people have had their health insurance policies cancelled and they can not get new insurance until ObamaCare site is up and working.
Oh, Obama likes to blame those big evil insurance companies but why would they cancel 1.9 million policies ..... unless they had been forced to?!? That means those same insurance companies have to get .... NEW customers!!!! So why would they want to get rid of old customers and then go out and try to get new customers? They did knot dew that four the fun of it!!!
You wrote : " two weeks ago and two weeks ago is .... "

LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd), this from the birther who just posted unsolicited one-month old declarations.

5% of policies are not renewed, not like it's 100%. So, 5% promise not kept. Problem, also, is some of those insurance companies do NOT offer comparable coverage. Sure, older people pay for baby deliveries, but then younger people pay for care for the old. It more than evens out in the end, with generally lower premiums or taxes as the collectivity is always cheaper.

What I don't understand is these insurance companies still being part of the package that is supposed to be universal health care. Hello, U.S.A., this is the 21st century. Health care of citizens is a gov't thing, not a for-profit machine that are the ravenous insurance companies. ALL OECD nations have gov't - run universal health care except the U.S.A. Wake up. Insurance companies should only insure extras like two-bed rooms instead of ward-like 4 beds, some dental , eye and prescriptions benefits not covered. That's it. Get the hell our of the public's health, it does not work, and the proof's in the pudding. Less health care, fewer covered for almost double the cost per capita. Best medicine in the world, yes, no argument, but not available to all, and no problem for rich potentates and dictators.

I'm not damning the U.S., just stating inescapable facts. Can 33 of 34 OECD countries ALL be wrong?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How many times have you Libtards called white people "Honkies" and "Crackers'? I know you do not consider that these are racists statements but they are just as racist is we called some black people "spear chuckers", "Jungle Bunnies" or "Porch Monkeys"
Disclaimer; I use these terms only as an example and do not use them myself.
Liberals call white people honkies and crackers? That's interesting. Although I live in the so-called liberal Northeast in a mostly white town (>90%), I have been unable to find the Cracker & Honkey Club. And why isn't the town called Crackerville (or Honkeytown) since the white "libtard" majority here allegedly refers to themselves in this manner?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals call white people honkies and crackers? That's interesting. Although I live in the so-called liberal Northeast in a mostly white town (>90%), I have been unable to find the Cracker & Honkey Club. And why isn't the town called Crackerville (or Honkeytown) since the white "libtard" majority here allegedly refers to themselves in this manner?
We do have "Crackers" comedy club. And you know how liberal those comedians are

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Hmmmm, why is Obama going to a rally for Virginia gubernatorial candidate McAuliff on Sunday? Hillary was in Richmond last weekend campaigning for McAuliff and now Obama just days before the Nov. 5th election? Why McAuiff was 15 points ahead in the polls just yesterday?!?
Naw, does Dems ain't worried ..... much!!!

Friday, Nov. 1, 2013
Obama to attend Arlington [Virginia] rally with McAuliffe
Richmond Times-Dispatch

President Barack Obama will campaign with Terry McAuliffe, the Democratic nominee for governor on Sunday morning at Washington-Lee High School in Arlington.

Tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at noon Wednesday at several Democratic Party offices in Northern Virginia.

The McAuliffe campaign said tickets are required but do not guarantee admission to the event.

The public will have access to the event at 11:45 a.m. The school is at 1301 N. Stafford Street, Arlington, VA 22201

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/latest-news...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals call white people honkies and crackers? That's interesting. Although I live in the so-called liberal Northeast in a mostly white town (>90%), I have been unable to find the Cracker & Honkey Club. And why isn't the town called Crackerville (or Honkeytown) since the white "libtard" majority here allegedly refers to themselves in this manner?
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
We do have "Crackers" comedy club. And you know how liberal those comedians are
Well, many blacks call other blacks "n*g*rs" but that does not mean it is not a racist statement, does it? So what if a Libtards does not think "cracker" or "honkie" are racist terms, but they are!
How about the Washington "Red Skins"? The times have changed and I too think it is time to rename the team!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Oh, the Atlanta Braves' mascot is Homer who is a Baseball-headed guy. But what was the Braves' mascot twenty years odd years ago? Times change. Yes, someone will always be offended by something and I do not know where the cut of is at 1%, 5%, 10%, etc. but at some point you have to change.

Chief Noc-A-Homa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chief Noc-A-Homa was the original mascot of the Milwaukee and Atlanta Braves from 1950s until 1986. The name was used for the "screaming Indian" sleeve patch worn on Braves jerseys. From at least the early 1960s, while still in Milwaukee County Stadium, until the early 1980s at Atlanta's Fulton County Stadium, this mascot "lived" in a teepee in an unoccupied section of the bleacher seats.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Yes, I am a Conservative who thinks the Washington Red Skins should change their name! How about that you Libtards?!?
What if the Long Island Celts had the mascot a "Pagan" after all the Celts were pagans two thousand years ago. Or how about the Minnesota Vikings mascot a "Berserker" which came from Old English "bear shirk (tunic)" that the Vikings wore when they were raiding Britain a thousand years ago.
Something are no longer appropriate.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
iN aRe A wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? America is center-right. The only way Obama became president, and got reelected, was because he lied and the independent voters swallowed it hook line and sinker. But now they are waking up.
Oh, I know, Jacqueau is pointing out the Republicans poll but those are from over two weeks ago and two weeks ago is .... past tense. The government shut down is .... OVER and ObamaCare is NOT working.
1.9 MILLION people have had their health insurance policies cancelled and they can not get new insurance until ObamaCare site is up and working.
Oh, Obama likes to blame those big evil insurance companies but why would they cancel 1.9 million policies ..... unless they had been forced to?!? That means those same insurance companies have to get .... NEW customers!!!! So why would they want to get rid of old customers and then go out and try to get new customers? They did knot dew that four the fun of it!!!
Who told you that "American is center right"? Maybe it is wrong. Maybe America has turned from "center right" to "center" and it considers the Republican party to have turned far right.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>wojar wrote:

Well, many blacks call other blacks "n*g*rs" but that does not mean it is not a racist statement, does it? So what if a Libtards does not think "cracker" or "honkie" are racist terms, but they are!
How about the Washington "Red Skins"? The times have changed and I too think it is time to rename the team!!!
You're just a fountain of obsession ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

I think is is time for even black people to stop talking this way.

Chris Rock - Black People VS. N*gg*z (censored by moderators)(Bring the Pain 1996)

This is why I love Bill Cosby. He doesn't need to talk that way to get a laugh.

You Bet Your Life - Definitely From the South
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Oh oh, got a warning from the moderators again. It is okay to say Cracker or Honkie but not "N*gg*z"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
iN aRe A wrote:
<quoted text>
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you that "American is center right"? Maybe it is wrong. Maybe America has turned from "center right" to "center" and it considers the Republican party to have turned far right.
The 1.9 million people who just got their health insurance cancelled, and the 30+ million people who will get their notices next year, will decide that they are really "center-right". Elections have consequences!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a fountain of obsession ...
And you aren't? Just look in the mirror Tootzie!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
That is history... quit whining.
Crybaby.
You wish! Sounds to me like you're the one crying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••