BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,824)

Showing posts 156,461 - 156,480 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I replied to your above idiotic post, point by point, and when I clicked "Post comment", it disappeared into cyber space (No, I am not paranoid like birthers, no one censored it,it's technical). And no, I am not repeating it, just wanted you to know your simplistic and hateful un-Christian monologues do not go unnoticed.
I stopped it.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you can still get a refund from your "wroting" teacher! LMAO! Now kids, pay attention when he wrotes something here. And where were you taught? Pinhead U.?
The illiterate clod once more pouncing on an obvious (except to him), typo. Birthers applaud, rate him highly, yellow light bulbs and the works.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard of this, Path?
COPPER COATED MICROCHIP IMPLANT ALLOWS TERRORISTS TO SPEAK TO GOD
The implant is specifically designed to be injected in the forehead.
When properly installed, it will instantly allow the terrorist to speak to God.
The exact size of the implant will be selected by a well-trained and highly skilled technician, who will also make the injection.
No Anesthetic is required.
The implant is likely to be painless. Side effects, like headaches, nausea, aches or pains are extremely temporary.
Some bleeding or swelling may occur at the injection site. In most cases, you won't even notice it.
It comes in various sizes: Generally from .223 to .50 cal.
More plagiarism. Dumb plagiarism at that.

All of it means squat. Much like the plagiariser LRS-Dale.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
you think that's smart? The milk subsidy? You know damn well what I meant by corporate welfare, and that did not include dairy farmers. Should I have?
That includes your rich friends who, incidentally, wouldn't give you the time of day, the bankers, brokers, mtge dealers, arms makers and dealers...
Oh, I see the fake mind reader is back. LMAO! Are you a seer? Flip Tarot Cards for a living? Own a magic crystal ball? LMAO! HEY, HOW ARE YOUR LAP DOGS?
Just Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

PBO was laid by the Buzzards an the sun hatched him.

That's the reason he stinks so bad.
A very close WH aid said no one could stand to be around him because he stunk so bad.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Whooop der it is! 0-328! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Seeing as you're canadian, you don't amount to "zero". You're down into the "minus" range!
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Ecclesiastes 10:2
New International Version (NIV)

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

I am giving you the opportunity to tell the world they were not rustling cattle.
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Oh, and at the Big Three in Detroit and environs, new employees are coming in at a lower hourly rate with also lower benefits. Unions had to accept or the plant moved south, hence more food stamps.
How many full time employed auto plant workers are on food stamps?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Can anyone guess what these three coots have in common?

Dianne Feinstein
Barbara Boxer
Nancy Pelosi

Yep, all nuts from Clownifornia!
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
If your google seach is accurate, which I doubt, that just proves there were more black cattle rustlers than white.
Nothing more.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Could be. But why do blacks make up only 13% of our population but over 50% of our prison population?
Obskeptic

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that I can agree with.
But also if you think Bush and Cheney tells the truth then I have a bridge in Brooklyn I will sell you.
--------
When Bush took office in 2001, the federal budget had a $128 billion surplus; when he left in 2009, the annual deficit was projected to exceed $1 trillion, according to the CBO./
http://www.srwolf.com/reports/Stiglitz10trill...
http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofil...
And I suppose that you are trying to imply that the president is the only person that establishes the budget and spending levels, and that Bill Clinton single handedly was responsible for the cuts that brought about that surplus. Assuming that, I would say that you already bought that bridge with a fistful of partisan dollars.
Obskeptic

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, they voted their conscience. Good for them. You also speak your conscience. your Constitution-given right. However, have you ever given a thought that you may just be wrong and people who advocate the opposite, well, don't they, like you, deserve the benefit of the doubt?
As soon as the heart beats? When's that? The morning after? Do you know? I don't pretend to know.
Sounds like Barry and his patent excuse has rubbed off on you Jacque. You don't know. How convenient a response. I'm confident that your sure there is global warming and that man is the likely cause of it, but you simply don't have a clue when the heart starts beating after conception, and could really care less, because it's a women's right to choose to kill that human life through a voluntary surgical procedure for her convenience. How courageous.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
you think that's smart? The milk subsidy? You know damn well what I meant by corporate welfare, and that did not include dairy farmers. Should I have?
That includes your rich friends who, incidentally, wouldn't give you the time of day, the bankers, brokers, mtge dealers, arms makers and dealers...
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see the fake mind reader is back. LMAO! Are you a seer? Flip Tarot Cards for a living? Own a magic crystal ball? LMAO! HEY, HOW ARE YOUR LAP DOGS?
??????????
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Guess who is the wealthiest member of Congress....

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Hmmmm.....
Obskeptic

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sometimes I wish I was a right-wing salesman, selling my easily-influenced wares to unsuspecting people like you.
Your first source is wnd.com . Why not Mein Kampf or Das Kapital? What's the difference. And your other sources do tell the truth, as does wnd.com , but its kind of truth.
Certainly, the KKK democrats (though dems did not exist or hradly did in 1860) killed whites from the 1860s to 1964. What your press clippings don't tell you is that those white victims were all pro-blacks rights. THAT's why they were hanged. 1964? Give me a break. By that time, the tide had turned. Started in the 30s with FDR. Dems were now, and Eisenhower the Repub helped, the pro-equality , pro civil rights, the majority of them, save the Wallaces and Maddoxes who were excluded from the real Dem party. As to lynchings of whites in 1964 , yes, remember the road to Selma and all the manifestations? Your southern friends indeed lynched white folks who were part and parcel of the civil rights movement, who wee allied and demonstrated with the blacks. I doubt that even one white was hanged by KKK because he was pro-white.
You questioned whether the KKK lynched whites, and I provided multiple sources confirming that as a fact. Now I get your interpretation of the facts as a response to disqualify what is a historical fact? Typical.
“Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.”
&#8213; Winston Churchill
The thing about you liberals Jacque, is that the only way to win an argument with you is to agree with you, because you know everything about everything.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as you're canadian, you don't amount to "zero". You're down into the "minus" range!
You steal other people's work. Not even any shame.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>The illiterate clod once more pouncing on an obvious (except to him), typo. Birthers applaud, rate him highly, yellow light bulbs and the works.
Really?? You're complaining because someone pointed out a typo?

Feels a bit ironic ....
Adolf

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Joe OBiden wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be. But why do blacks make up only 13% of our population but over 50% of our prison population?
Obviously because they're genetically inferior.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 156,461 - 156,480 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min ritedownthemiddle 42,936
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 52 min ritedownthemiddle 1,033,719
snapchat gay names 57 min nolovecity74 5
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 2 hr ThomasA 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••