BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 190148 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#177290 Oct 31, 2013
Reid: GOP putting "gun to the head" of American people
September 26, 2013

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., says Republicans should stop using the threat of a government shutdown or a default on debt to push their agenda regarding Obamacare and the budget.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...

Location hidden

#177291 Oct 31, 2013
How many times have you Libtards called white people "Honkies" and "Crackers'? I know you do not consider that these are racists statements but they are just as racist is we called some black people "spear chuckers", "Jungle Bunnies" or "Porch Monkeys"
Disclaimer; I use these terms only as an example and do not use them myself.
LCNLin

United States

#177292 Oct 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
REP. STOCKMAN SEEKS SPECIAL PROSECUTORS FOR OBAMA
Delivers book outlining 'Impeachable Offenses' to House members
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/rep-stockman-seeks...
why not return to the Kenya yarn or his high school grades.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#177293 Nov 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How many times have you Libtards called white people "Honkies" and "Crackers'? I know you do not consider that these are racists statements but they are just as racist is we called some black people "spear chuckers", "Jungle Bunnies" or "Porch Monkeys"
You wrote : "How many times have you Libtards called white people "Honkies" and "Crackers'? " I don't know. Care to illustrate, show us all where and when anyone here in Topix has written that?

How about that 15% less? Like so many other requests for proof of your phoney and imaginary made-up statements, still waiting.

Ottawa

#177294 Nov 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Reid: GOP putting "gun to the head" of American people
September 26, 2013
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., says Republicans should stop using the threat of a government shutdown or a default on debt to push their agenda regarding Obamacare and the budget.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
September 26, 2013. Very up-to-date, Rogue. Are you sure it's 2013?

How about that minus 15% living standard? Remember, I've given you the benefit of the doubt, didn't say it was not true, still haven't, just asking for proof, is all.

HELLO, anybody home?

Ottawa

#177295 Nov 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama: GOP putting a gun to head of American people
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =P3ZvYlnY67wXX
Hmm, this one's October 02, 2013. Well, it's progress, I suppose. Any more BREAKING NEWS, Rogue?

Ottawa

#177296 Nov 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
How about some cut-and-paste showing Republican congressmen's approval ratings?
How about that showcasing of your Christian love by quoting some blockhead's remarks encouraging Obama to commit suicide? How does that compare to abortion?
How about trying to compose one 4-word coherent sentence?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
WEll, why don't YOU do a cut and paste and show us some examples of Republican Congressmen telling Obama to commit suicide?
But you have Democrat Congressmen and Senators have accused Republicans of being arsonists, terrorists, holding guns to the heads of Americans, etc.
Now, this guy, this loving Christian person, suggests that Obama commit suicide, an act, I believe is forbidden by the Church. Correct?

Your response to my questioning this person's unchristian act is : "WEll, why don't YOU do a cut and paste and show us some examples of Republican Congressmen telling Obama to commit suicide?"

Is everything all right in Birther-Birfoon-Buffoon land? Is American communist Putin Lady's insanity contagious?

Location hidden

#177297 Nov 1, 2013
iN aRe A wrote:
Take a break guys. Here is some interesting info:
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/october-2 ...
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
That is alarming.
Why? America is center-right. The only way Obama became president, and got reelected, was because he lied and the independent voters swallowed it hook line and sinker. But now they are waking up.
Did you notice Obama's polls are tanking?
Oh, I know, Jacqueau is pointing out the Republicans poll but those are from over two weeks ago and two weeks ago is .... past tense. The government shut down is .... OVER and ObamaCare is NOT working.
1.9 MILLION people have had their health insurance policies cancelled and they can not get new insurance until ObamaCare site is up and working.
Oh, Obama likes to blame those big evil insurance companies but why would they cancel 1.9 million policies ..... unless they had been forced to?!? That means those same insurance companies have to get .... NEW customers!!!! So why would they want to get rid of old customers and then go out and try to get new customers? They did knot dew that four the fun of it!!!

Ottawa

#177298 Nov 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Can you be over Reagan? What I posted is about what has happened since our current president took office and all you can talk about was what happened before he took office.
The FACT is since OBAMA became president our Labor Participation Rate was dropped to the lowest point in 33 years which was BEFORE Regan and in fact the president was Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter. The only real difference between Carter and Obama is the color of their skin!
<quoted text>
Oh yes I have bashed Republicans. Nixon, just like Bill Clinton, should have been impeached. The only difference is that Nixon would have been convicted by the REPUBLICANS whereas you Democrats are happy to sleep with pigs.
Oh, and I have bashed both Bush-41 and Bush-43.
Of course, Republicans would've impeached Nixon. He was an utter embarrassment. The only time you'd criticize the Bush father and son team is if they did something for the people - and I can't think of a single instance of that happening. Can you? No child left behind? Excellent. er, no funding. Vaccines for poor Africans? Great idea. Humanitarian gesture. er, pharmaceutical friends of Bush family not on-side. Oops, ex-President Clinton, Bill Gates and Buffett financed vaccination programmes. And so it goes. As to impeaching Clinton, and apart from being stupid and dropping his pants on demand, what harm did he do to the nation? He'd be re-elected tomorrow if you could run.

Location hidden

#177299 Nov 1, 2013
-word coherent sentence?
<quoted text>
Now, this guy, this loving Christian person, suggests that Obama commit suicide, an act, I believe is forbidden by the Church. Correct?
Your response to my questioning this person's unchristian act is : "WEll, why don't YOU do a cut and paste and show us some examples of Republican Congressmen telling Obama to commit suicide?"
Is everything all right in Birther-Birfoon-Buffoon land? Is American communist Putin Lady's insanity contagious?
WHAT Republican Congressman said that Obama should commit suicide? You won't give a name much less post a source!?!

Location hidden

#177300 Nov 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Hmm, this one's October 02, 2013. Well, it's progress, I suppose. Any more BREAKING NEWS, Rogue?
And you have not even post ONE of a Republican doing something similar, have you?!?
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

#177301 Nov 1, 2013
Bad news Orly fans. Empty chair wins. Again

"Taitz argued her case herself before a panel of appellate justices earlier this month. No one argued on behalf of the defendants."

http://alisoviejo.patch.com/groups/police-and...

Location hidden

#177302 Nov 1, 2013
Hummm, it is 73 degrees in downtown Jacksonville but it is only 64 at my house just 15 miles away? Why is that?
Fact, prior twp 2007 Dr. James Hansen used 200 reporting points within the United States but after 2007 he was using only 60. WHY? Because the other 140 were getting cooler?
Yep, if all you use is large Heat Island Big Cities, you can prove that Global Warming is still happening.

Ottawa

#177303 Nov 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT Republican Congressman said that Obama should commit suicide? You won't give a name much less post a source!?!
One : I just referred to your buddy American Lady's post. SHE posted the suicide thing, not me. She did not say if the guy was Republican and neither did I, I just referred to it ;

Two : YOU are asking for a source? YOU? Where's that 15% I've been asking for 3 days now and the 50 others? You've got your nerve asking for a source.

Challenge for source-challenged you : Name me ONE instance, just ONE, not two or three or four, just ONE, where I have not produced proof or evidence when STATING something. Go ahead, I dare you. And unlike you, should you produce one single instance where I did not, I will either produce it or admit I can't find it.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#177304 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course, Republicans would've impeached Nixon. He was an utter embarrassment. The only time you'd criticize the Bush father and son team is if they did something for the people - and I can't think of a single instance of that happening. Can you? No child left behind? Excellent. er, no funding. Vaccines for poor Africans? Great idea. Humanitarian gesture. er, pharmaceutical friends of Bush family not on-side. Oops, ex-President Clinton, Bill Gates and Buffett financed vaccination programmes. And so it goes. As to impeaching Clinton, and apart from being stupid and dropping his pants on demand, what harm did he do to the nation? He'd be re-elected tomorrow if you could run.
I agree with you that Bill may very well be re-elected if he were to run tomorrow, and Hillary may win just because the left believes they will get Bill along with her. He may be a liar and an adulterer, but little things like that only matter to the left if its a republican committing those offenses. I can assure you Jacque, if you or I were to lie to a federal Grand Jury or to congress, we would both do some time, and I doubt it would be at the federal country club prison that houses the privileged criminals. Some folks here in America are way more special then the rest of us.

Ottawa

#177305 Nov 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
And you have not even post ONE of a Republican doing something similar, have you?!?
What are you talking about? You're as usual all mixed up. One cites a source, no matter the date, to prove, confirm what one's said or written. But, in your case, you come out with unsolicited news out of the blue that is one month old. If you can't see the difference, you're in big trouble.
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

#177306 Nov 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you be over Reagan? What I posted is about what has happened since our current president took office and all you can talk about was what happened before he took office.
The FACT is since OBAMA became president our Labor Participation Rate was dropped to the lowest point in 33 years which was BEFORE Regan and in fact the president was Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter. The only real difference between Carter and Obama is the color of their skin!
Rogue, you really cannot comprehend this concept?

Reagan, the Bush's, Clinton and Obama do not represent the masses of Americans.

They never did represent the masses and the next president will do the same, Hillary, Jeb or whomever.

The whole system is rigged for the whole loaf of bread going to the top 1% percentile, while our masses get a small amount of bread crumbs.

The Congress is not allowed to oversee parts of the Pentagon budget so they give a blank check.( I BET YOU DID NOT KNOW THIS )?

3 Trillion dollars for Iraq and Afghanistan and counting.

What ever happened to all the Billions missing in Iraq?

How many Billions and Billions of dollars were misused in Iraq by American contractors?

I agree with Scrutiny's post #177278

I will add we beat the mighty Nazi's & Japs in less than four years and al Qaeda/Taliban is still going strong.

WAR, LIKE THE PRISON INDUSTRY IS VERY PROFITABLE!

FOLLOW THE MONEY!

==========

EXCLUSIVE–The Three Trillion Dollar War: Nobel Laureate Joseph Stiglitz and Harvard Economist Linda Bilmes on the True Cost of the US Invasion and Occupation of Iraq / February 29, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2on4jv
One week after President Bush rejected charges the war in Iraq has hurt the US economy, a new book puts a conservative estimate of the war’s cost at $3 trillion so far. In their first national broadcast interview upon their book’s publication, Nobel laureate and former chief World Bank economist, Joseph Stiglitz, and co-author Linda Bilmes of Harvard University say the Bush administration has repeatedly low-balled the cost of the war—and even kept a second set of records hidden from the American public
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/2/29/exclusi...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177307 Nov 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, it is 73 degrees in downtown Jacksonville but it is only 64 at my house just 15 miles away? Why is that?
Fact, prior twp 2007 Dr. James Hansen used 200 reporting points within the United States but after 2007 he was using only 60. WHY? Because the other 140 were getting cooler?
Yep, if all you use is large Heat Island Big Cities, you can prove that Global Warming is still happening.
Hmmm. I'm sitting in an office where it is 73 degrees. When I got out of my car and I noticed the sign on the building said it was 47. Why is that?

Obviously someone is cooking the books!

Ottawa

#177308 Nov 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
iN aRe A wrote:
Take a break guys. Here is some interesting info:
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/october-2 ...
<quoted text>
Why? America is center-right. The only way Obama became president, and got reelected, was because he lied and the independent voters swallowed it hook line and sinker. But now they are waking up.
Did you notice Obama's polls are tanking?
Oh, I know, Jacqueau is pointing out the Republicans poll but those are from over two weeks ago and two weeks ago is .... past tense. The government shut down is .... OVER and ObamaCare is NOT working.
1.9 MILLION people have had their health insurance policies cancelled and they can not get new insurance until ObamaCare site is up and working.
Oh, Obama likes to blame those big evil insurance companies but why would they cancel 1.9 million policies ..... unless they had been forced to?!? That means those same insurance companies have to get .... NEW customers!!!! So why would they want to get rid of old customers and then go out and try to get new customers? They did knot dew that four the fun of it!!!
You wrote : " two weeks ago and two weeks ago is .... "

LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd), this from the birther who just posted unsolicited one-month old declarations.

5% of policies are not renewed, not like it's 100%. So, 5% promise not kept. Problem, also, is some of those insurance companies do NOT offer comparable coverage. Sure, older people pay for baby deliveries, but then younger people pay for care for the old. It more than evens out in the end, with generally lower premiums or taxes as the collectivity is always cheaper.

What I don't understand is these insurance companies still being part of the package that is supposed to be universal health care. Hello, U.S.A., this is the 21st century. Health care of citizens is a gov't thing, not a for-profit machine that are the ravenous insurance companies. ALL OECD nations have gov't - run universal health care except the U.S.A. Wake up. Insurance companies should only insure extras like two-bed rooms instead of ward-like 4 beds, some dental , eye and prescriptions benefits not covered. That's it. Get the hell our of the public's health, it does not work, and the proof's in the pudding. Less health care, fewer covered for almost double the cost per capita. Best medicine in the world, yes, no argument, but not available to all, and no problem for rich potentates and dictators.

I'm not damning the U.S., just stating inescapable facts. Can 33 of 34 OECD countries ALL be wrong?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#177309 Nov 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Liberals call white people honkies and crackers? That's interesting. Although I live in the so-called liberal Northeast in a mostly white town (>90%), I have been unable to find the Cracker & Honkey Club. And why isn't the town called Crackerville (or Honkeytown) since the white "libtard" majority here allegedly refers to themselves in this manner?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Jesus Eats Poo 1,233,979
amy 5-28 4 min mrs gladys kravitz 11
Abby 5-28 15 min Blunt advice 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr those who can- teach 99,568
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 53,489
any cute emo girls wana talk? 3 hr kay 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 70,035
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]