BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#177139 Oct 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
FYI
Let me get this straight, in order to sign up for MEcare I have to give out more information than the BIG '0' had to, to become President of the U.S.?
~-~
What a 'tangled' WEB
they weaved ...
When first they PRACTICED
to 'deceive'
:~)
Nope.
Just your age, social and income.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#177142 Oct 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
ACA - obamas FAULT
Watch SNL's Hilarious Spoof of Kathleen Sebelius Trying to Explain Healthcare.gov
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/90160-watch-s...
NSA - obamas FAULT
October 28, 2013 A Judgment on Intelligence By Herbert E. Meyer Despite everything you've gleaned from spy novels and movies, the most important raw material for a successful intelligence service isn't information; it's judgment...
What could we possibly hope to learn from Angela Merkel's cellphone conversations that's worth the risk of offending one of our country's most important allies? Is she likely to be calling China's president to co-ordinate an invasion of Russia? Is she on the phone with the head of Pakistan's army to secretly purchase one of that country's nuclear bombs for the Luftwaffe? Are you kidding?
This is Angela Merkel, one of the world's most capable, serious, head-screwed-on-straight leaders.
No intelligence service can be perfect, and even the most brilliant, hard-working spy chiefs will suffer the occasional failure. But as the Angela Merkel dust-up and the other failures make clear, the problem with American intelligence today isn't a shortage of resources needed to keep us safe, but a lack of judgment at the top.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/a_judg... Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~
For the LESS 'intelligent'
Intelligence - Clues/news to use
Intelligence - IQ
TWO "different" definitions
SAME SPELLING
)8~D>
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/27/re...

Bugged since 2002.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177143 Oct 30, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>Lets ask this guy.
Tell the truth. What is the usurpers legal name? What is his Nationality? What is his actual skin color?

America’s top intelligence official acknowledged Tuesday that President Obama and other senior White House officials were well aware of U.S. surveillance activities targeting leaders of friendly foreign nations — a stark contradiction of the administration’s insinuation in recent days that the president was unaware of such spying.

Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper described the targeting of foreign leaders, including American allies, as a “fundamental” aspect of intelligence gathering, and said neither the CIA nor the National Security Agency can tap into a given leader’s private communications without White House oversight.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Is the usurper a known liar?
And JR getting shot relates to your Birfoon fable how exactly?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177144 Oct 30, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.
Just your age, social and income.
You and your silly facts are no match for Birfoon Lady's blind hate
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177145 Oct 30, 2013
October 30, 2013
Liberalism = Unhappyism[nutter & ILK to a "T"]
By Derrick Wilburn

A few days ago I had the displeasure of once again listening to MSNBC personality and radio talk show host Ed Schultz go absolutely ballistic on a caller who happened to have the gall to disagree with him. In this instance the caller was a retired 23-year veteran of the United States' armed forces who called into Schultz's show ...

While conservatives basically want to be left alone, believe in individual liberty, personal responsibility, and limited governmental intrusion,

left-wingers want their preferences to become your laws and to impose their belief system on everyone.

Consider these examples: As a conservative, if you don't want to purchase a 40-ounce soda, what do you do? Simple. Not purchase a 40 ounce soda; get a 20 ounce instead.

But if a left-wing liberal doesn't want a 40-ounce soda, what do they do? They seek to pass laws so that nobody can purchase a 40-ounce soda.

If a conservative chooses not to smoke he or she doesn't buy cigarettes, doesn't smoke.

But if a left-winger doesn't want to smoke they pass laws banning it for everybody or at least for as many as possible.

A conservative thinks a clip that holds 20 rounds is too large for her firearm, she buys a 10-round clip.

A left-wing liberal has the same thought and they're standing on the capitol steps waiving signs decrying how NOBODY should be able to purchase and own a 20-round clip.

A conservative doesn't think prayer prior to a high school football game is appropriate (not that a true conservative likely would), he simply withholds his child from the prayer session.

But a liberal with the same thought goes on the war path. "We've got to end that practice! Not my children nor anyone's children should be out there praying!" "...well, not to Jesus, anyway."

And they lawyer up, contact the ACLU, get letters into the local newspapers and do everything in their power to end the practice of praying before games.

And this list goes on and on and on.

They're perpetually not happy with something, and so seek to pass laws to make their level of unhappiness the rule of the land for EVERYONE, whether everyone else was also unhappy about it or not.

Left-wing liberalism is a perpetual state of "This sucks, we need laws to change it to the way I want it to be!"

And if you don't want things to be the way that I want them to be,
well,
then you're an idiot.
Or a racist.
Or a Neanderthal.

Or, most likely, all of the above.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/libera...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

)8~D>
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177146 Oct 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
October 30, 2013
By Derrick Wilburn

A few days ago I had the displeasure of once again listening to MSNBC personality and radio talk show host Ed Schultz go absolutely ballistic on a caller who happened to have the gall to disagree with him. In this instance the caller was a retired 23-year veteran of the United States' armed forces who called into Schultz's show ...

While conservatives basically want to be left alone, believe in individual liberty, personal responsibility, and limited governmental intrusion,

left-wingers want their preferences to become your laws and to impose their belief system on everyone.

Consider these examples: As a conservative, if you don't want to purchase a 40-ounce soda, what do you do? Simple. Not purchase a 40 ounce soda; get a 20 ounce instead.

But if a left-wing liberal doesn't want a 40-ounce soda, what do they do? They seek to pass laws so that nobody can purchase a 40-ounce soda.

If a conservative chooses not to smoke he or she doesn't buy cigarettes, doesn't smoke.

But if a left-winger doesn't want to smoke they pass laws banning it for everybody or at least for as many as possible.

A conservative thinks a clip that holds 20 rounds is too large for her firearm, she buys a 10-round clip.

A left-wing liberal has the same thought and they're standing on the capitol steps waiving signs decrying how NOBODY should be able to purchase and own a 20-round clip.

A conservative doesn't think prayer prior to a high school football game is appropriate (not that a true conservative likely would), he simply withholds his child from the prayer session.

But a liberal with the same thought goes on the war path. "We've got to end that practice! Not my children nor anyone's children should be out there praying!" "...well, not to Jesus, anyway."

And they lawyer up, contact the ACLU, get letters into the local newspapers and do everything in their power to end the practice of praying before games.

They're perpetually not happy with something, and so seek to pass laws to make their level of unhappiness the rule of the land for EVERYONE, whether everyone else was also unhappy about it or not.

Left-wing liberalism is a perpetual state of "This sucks, we need laws to change it to the way I want it to be!"

well,
then you're an idiot.
Or a racist.
Or a Neanderthal.

)8~D>
You pasted in 1000 words to tell us that Ed Schultz was boring and whiney?

Seems so much easier when I said it
Chief Justice Adolf

Bristol, CT

#177149 Oct 30, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Originally this was Martin Luther's idea and Hitler based the holocaust on it.
Kenyan-born Obama is the man-of-lawlessness(Antichris t).
Per books of Daniel & Revelation and the very words of Jesus.
Antichrist Obama is an illegal-alien as he was born a Brit in Kenya before his adoption as an Indonesian Moslem named Barry Soetoro Soebarkha. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and BHO's Social Security number is stolen. Impeach this usurper!
Famous Birther Labels Obama Antichrist (Video) P.P. Simmons Calls Obama the Antichrist .
www.beforeitsnews.com
I hate Big Brother Obama.
Ja ja mine idee war von Luther. Totally Christian!

Sie sind ein idiot.
Chief Justice Adolf wrote:
<quoted text>Yes put them to work on plantations. That will solve the crime problem. Arbiten macht frei!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177150 Oct 30, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I say that?

Tell the truth. What is the usurpers legal name? What is his Nationality? What is his actual skin color?

America’s top intelligence official acknowledged Tuesday that President Obama and other senior White House officials were well aware of U.S. surveillance activities targeting leaders of friendly foreign nations — a stark contradiction of the administration’s insinuation in recent days that the president was unaware of such spying.

Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper described the targeting of foreign leaders, including American allies, as a “fundamental” aspect of intelligence gathering, and said neither the CIA nor the National Security Agency can tap into a given leader’s private communications without White House oversight.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/ ...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Is the usurper a known liar?
Tell the truth. Why did you shoot JR?
oh bomma

Philadelphia, PA

#177151 Oct 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
October 30, 2013
By Derrick Wilburn

well,
then you're an idiot.
Or a racist.
Or a Neanderthal.

)8~D>
Good piece. Thanks for sharing. I hate liberals because they want to destroy America.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177152 Oct 30, 2013
<quoted text>Ja ja mine idee war von Luther. Totally Christian!

Sie sind ein idiot.
Chief Justice Adolf wrote, "
<quoted text>Yes put them to work on plantations. That will solve the crime problem. Arbiten macht frei!"
You do know that this went so far over his head he didn't even see it
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177153 Oct 30, 2013
oh bomma wrote:
<quoted text>Good piece. Thanks for sharing. I hate liberals because they want to destroy America.
I hate simple minded Birfoons because they bring down the value of the mobile homes around them
Chief Justice Adolf

Bristol, CT

#177154 Oct 30, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ja, macht die Albeit eine freie.
Chief Justice Adolf

Bristol, CT

#177155 Oct 30, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Er hat einen Kopf?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177157 Oct 30, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>This is shameful.
Brian Shaffer lives in Maryland. He is one of hundreds of thousands who has lost insurance because of the Affordable Care Act. But when Shaffer tried to buy replacement insurance on the Maryland exchange he got a surprise, one which he described as "sheer stupidity."

"I went to the Maryland Exchange, filled out the application, and at the end it told me I wasn't eligible because I was not a U.S. citizen" Shaffer told WJLA-TV.

Shaffer says he sent in his drivers license and birth certificate to the exchange by fax not once but twice. And still he has not been approved to buy insurance.

Amusingly, Shaffer has studied his own ancestry and knows that some of his relatives arrived in the New World on the Mayflower. His family has lived in America for 13 generations.

Obama is getting a pass?
??? From whom???? Morons too obsessed with fables to address real issues?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177158 Oct 30, 2013
<quoted text>Er hat einen Kopf?

2 years of German in college but way way way too long ago .....

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#177159 Oct 30, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
2 years of German in college but way way way too long ago .....
In re "over WelbyMD's head":

I think Chief Justice Adolf questioned whether WelbyMD has a head.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#177160 Oct 30, 2013
WelbyMadDog has a head?

CJ Adolf: "Ja ja aber kein Gehirn"
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#177161 Oct 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>In re "over WelbyMD's head":

Bravo
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#177162 Oct 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>In re "over WelbyMD's head":

My Grandfather and Father both spoke fluent German But both refused to speak it.
oh bomma

Philadelphia, PA

#177163 Oct 30, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>I hate simple minded Birfoons because they bring down the value of the mobile homes around them
I love how you shit wipes want to think a certain class of humans are beneath you because they live in "mobile homes" I would bet my real estate value surpasses yours' tenfold. Besides, I would hang out with trailer trash before I would liberal nut sacks any day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min The Real Missyfit 47,480
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min VOT GOP 1,124,817
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min HulkHoeGun 50,589
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 40 min edogxxx 98,498
Abby 10-21 43 min edogxxx 1
Amy 10-21 46 min edogxxx 1
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 55 min Girly girl 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance