BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,818)

Showing posts 156,341 - 156,360 of174,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177097
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
okay, link says nsa, we get G . Washington U. Who know why? Were I a birther, I would say it's a conspiracy. Please google "photo of Rumsfeld with Saddam Hussein".
I have it!

========

Shaking Hands with Saddam Hussein:
The U.S. Tilts toward Iraq, 1980-1984
Shaking Hands with Saddam Hussein," Iraqi President Saddam Hussein greets Donald Rumsfeld, then special envoy of President Ronald Reagan, in Baghdad on December 20, 1983. http://tinyurl.com/zc3x
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177098
Oct 30, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose no one could repeat this one often enough, as it smacks of GWB's entourage : ""We know where they are, Iraq's weapons of mass destruction. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat."
~ Donald Rumsfeld, SecDef on 03/30/03"
Yes, "east, west, south and north somewhat." This, from the SECRETARY OF DEFENCE , LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
Do you think these petty insults of a former President actually bother anyone? I sure hope not!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177099
Oct 30, 2013
 
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177100
Oct 30, 2013
 
Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it right. LOL
That is why I am so flummoxed by people like Rogue who are so gullible and are true believers in Wall Street Rightwing Philosophy.
He thinks the richer they get the better life he will have.
Limbaugh laughs all the way to the bank!
ROTFL
----------
Documents: Bush's Grandfather Directed Bank Tied to Man Who Funded Hitler / October 17, 2003 / http://tinyurl.com/s14g
WASHINGTON — President Bush's grandfather was a director of a bank seized by the federal government because of its ties to a German industrialist who helped bankroll Adolf Hitler's rise to power, government documents show.
Prescott Bush (search) was one of seven directors of Union Banking Corp.(search), a New York investment bank owned by a bank controlled by the Thyssen family, according to recently declassified National Archives documents reviewed by The Associated Press.
Fritz Thyssen (search) was an early financial supporter of Hitler, whose Nazi party Thyssen believed was preferable to communism. The documents do not show any evidence Bush directly aided that effort. His position with Union Banking never was a political issue for Bush, who was elected to the Senate from Connecticut in 1952.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,100474,00...
---------
Document uncovers details of a planned coup in the USA in 1933 by right-wing American businessmen / 23 July 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/2cc7af
The coup was aimed at toppling President Franklin D Roosevelt with the help of half-a-million war veterans. The plotters, who were alleged to involve some of the most famous families in America,(owners of Heinz, Birds Eye, Goodtea, Maxwell Hse & George Bush’s Grandfather, Prescott) believed that their country should adopt the policies of Hitler and Mussolini to beat the great depression.
Mike Thomson investigates why so little is known about this biggest ever peacetime threat to American democracy.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/history/document/...
Document uncovers details of a planned coup in the USA in 1933 by right-wing American businessmen / 23 July 2007 / Audio
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/history/document/...
CIA Interventions from 1953 - 1989
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Corporate Accountability: Addressing Concentrated Economic Power
http://www.corporatepolicy.org/topics/sizemat...
Make sure and stock up on all your petroleum products today. Thanks in advance! LMAO!
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177101
Oct 30, 2013
 
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think these petty insults of a former President actually bother anyone? I sure hope not!
Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record
January 9, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/9ylluu
President George W. Bush entered office in 2001 just as a recession was starting, and is preparing to leave in the middle of a long one. That’s almost 22 months of recession during his 96 months in office.

His job-creation record won’t look much better. The Bush administration created about three million jobs (net) over its eight years, a fraction of the 23 million jobs created under President Bill Clinton’s administration and only slightly better than President George H.W. Bush did in his four years in office.
Here’s a look at job creation under each president since the Labor Department started keeping payroll records in 1939. The counts are based on total payrolls between the start of the month the president took office (using the final payroll count for the end of the prior December) and his final December in office.
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bus...
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177102
Oct 30, 2013
 
I just turned on Fox News for one minute and already a Doctor said people in Canada have to wait 3 months to get a hip replacement or a heart stent.

Jacques, is this a lie?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177103
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think these petty insults of a former President actually bother anyone? I sure hope not!
Amen! I mean it isn't like W is the First Lady, one of the children or even the family pet. Now those are the appropriate targets for petty insults!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177104
Oct 30, 2013
 
Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
I have it!
========
Shaking Hands with Saddam Hussein:
The U.S. Tilts toward Iraq, 1980-1984
Shaking Hands with Saddam Hussein," Iraqi President Saddam Hussein greets Donald Rumsfeld, then special envoy of President Ronald Reagan, in Baghdad on December 20, 1983. http://tinyurl.com/zc3x
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/...
Many thanks and I admire your tech wizardry . I am flummoxed by anything that spells computer.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177105
Oct 30, 2013
 
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think these petty insults of a former President actually bother anyone? I sure hope not!
So you admit that the real president was Rumsfeld. Okay. I thought it was Cheney. I stand corrected.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177106
Oct 30, 2013
 
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think these petty insults of a former President actually bother anyone? I sure hope not!
PS: Repeating word for word what someone says is mocking him? Please explain.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177107
Oct 30, 2013
 
Fox News Propaganda wrote:
I just turned on Fox News for one minute and already a Doctor said people in Canada have to wait 3 months to get a hip replacement or a heart stent.
Jacques, is this a lie?
Yes, it's unfortunately true in certain areas for hip replacements, as that is regarded in most cases as elective surgery, not urgent. Three months is too long, though, and I hope we remedy it. But, as EVERYONE is guaranteed treatment at no cost, you will often have wait times. But, three months, from time of detected malady to surgery, I don't know, not perfection, but nonetheless not yet dramatic. Question : How long the wait in the U.S. for hip surgery if a) one has no health coverage (forever^)...2) before insurance company approves it or turns it down...

Heart stent : No wait if health of patient is in danger. None. I know this from statistics and personal experience, family and acquaintances who've had those interventions.

I hate to personalize it, but here goes : wife had horrendous cold and all that comes with it Sunday. Called her family doctor next day, Monday, who gave her appointment at 7:00 pm same day. Not bad. Nonetheless, she got sicker and so we went to walk-in clinic. She waited exactly 45 minutes, was out 15 minutes later with prescriptions. Cost for visit : ZERO. Cost for antibiotics and one other medication : ZERO. Needless to say, we cancelled 7:00 pm appointment. She is feeling better. For whatever we've required medically since 1994, we've never waited unreasonable periods, be it general, surgery, eyes, etc. Are we lucky? I guess.
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177109
Oct 30, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit that the real president was Rumsfeld. Okay. I thought it was Cheney. I stand corrected.
I still believe the pecking order was President Halliburton Cheney,
Vice President Rummy and the Dummy Bush!

lol

----------

"Mr. Greenspan is Flat Wrong": Pulitzer Prize-Winning Journalists Respond to Alan Greenspan's Claim that He Didn't Know about Federal Reserve's Role in Iraq's Missing Billions /October 9, 2007 /http://tinyurl.com/ybg36sb
Last month, during an appearance on Democracy Now!, former Federal Reserve chair Alan Greenspan questioned a report in Vanity Fair that $12 billion was shipped from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York to Iraq.$9 billion cannot be accounted for. Today investigative journalists Donald Barlett and James Steele respond to Greenspan.

We return to a story we covered last month -– Iraq's missing billions. Just weeks after the invasion of Iraq, the Bush administration began airlifting planeloads of cash to Baghdad for use by U.S. occupation officials.$12 billion in US currency was shipped in just over a year. But where did the money go? To date, at least $9 billion cannot be accounted for.
Last month, Democracy Now! interviewed the investigative journalist team of Donald Barlett and James Steele. They published a shocking expose in Vanity Fair tracking how the money went from the Federal Reserve to Iraq.
http://www.democracynow.org/2007/10/9/mr_gree...

------

Money for Nothing
Billions of dollars have disappeared, gone to bribe Iraqis and line contractors’ pockets. October 24, 2005 / http://tinyurl.com/lhzgljx by Philip Giraldi CIA Ret.
The United States invaded Iraq with a high-minded mission: destroy dangerous weapons, bring democracy, and trigger a wave of reform across the Middle East. None of these have happened.
When the final page is written on America’s catastrophic imperial venture, one word will dominate the explanation of U.S. failure—corruption. Large-scale and pervasive corruption meant that available resources could not be used to stabilize and secure Iraq in the early days of the Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA), when it was still possible to do so. Continuing corruption meant that the reconstruction of infrastructure never got underway, giving the Iraqi people little incentive to co-operate with the occupation. Ongoing corruption in arms procurement and defense spending means that Baghdad will never control a viable army while the Shi’ite and Kurdish militias will grow stronger and produce a divided Iraq in which constitutional guarantees will be irrelevant.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177111
Oct 30, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's unfortunately true in certain areas for hip replacements, as that is regarded in most cases as elective surgery, not urgent. Three months is too long, though, and I hope we remedy it. But, as EVERYONE is guaranteed treatment at no cost, you will often have wait times. But, three months, from time of detected malady to surgery, I don't know, not perfection, but nonetheless not yet dramatic. Question : How long the wait in the U.S. for hip surgery if a) one has no health coverage (forever^)...2) before insurance company approves it or turns it down...
Heart stent : No wait if health of patient is in danger. None. I know this from statistics and personal experience, family and acquaintances who've had those interventions.
I hate to personalize it, but here goes : wife had horrendous cold and all that comes with it Sunday. Called her family doctor next day, Monday, who gave her appointment at 7:00 pm same day. Not bad. Nonetheless, she got sicker and so we went to walk-in clinic. She waited exactly 45 minutes, was out 15 minutes later with prescriptions. Cost for visit : ZERO. Cost for antibiotics and one other medication : ZERO. Needless to say, we cancelled 7:00 pm appointment. She is feeling better. For whatever we've required medically since 1994, we've never waited unreasonable periods, be it general, surgery, eyes, etc. Are we lucky? I guess.
You are describing a typical situation as we have inside America with one exception.

WE HAVE TO PAY BIG TIME FOR EVERYTHING.

Especially for hospital bills, and medications.

I do appreciate your honesty and knowledge of things that are pertinent to all of us.

Keep and stay well.

P.S. Bottom line Fox News was embellishing as usual.

Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177114
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>Tell the truth. What is the usurpers legal name? What is his Nationality? What is his actual skin color?
Who shot JR?
Why did the chicken cross the road?
When did you decide to stop beating your children?
Did you order the code red?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177115
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
You are describing a typical situation as we have inside America with one exception.
WE HAVE TO PAY BIG TIME FOR EVERYTHING.
Especially for hospital bills, and medications.
I do appreciate your honesty and knowledge of things that are pertinent to all of us.
Keep and stay well.
P.S. Bottom line Fox News was embellishing as usual.
Thanks for your understanding. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Canada has had to deal with a tough 6-year recession, just like you guys, and pretty much all the countries on this globe. Our healthcare system is far from perfect, but it beats the alternative, namely, no universal health care. But, having lived a long time in Europe, I must say Michael Moore's movie and health and social benefits in Europe was right on ! And at lower per capita cost too. He did go overboard, though, almost made it look great to be sick.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177116
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
You actually come back with the above? To prove what? That the majority of people lynched were blacks, Hispanics and Indians, and that those three states lived in the stone age?
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Are you ready to admit that you are STUPID?
Obama promised one thing; Obamacare architects knew in 2010 the law would deliver another.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz2j7yw5Rgc
SHEEPLE, He Knew He Was LYING.
And the above has what to do with lynchings and blacks and Hispanics and whites and Texas? Bit of a one-track mind, obsessional, are you?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177117
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
I still believe the pecking order was President Halliburton Cheney,
Vice President Rummy and the Dummy Bush!
lol
----------
"Mr. Greenspan is Flat Wrong": Pulitzer Prize-Winning Journalists Respond to Alan Greenspan's Claim that He Didn't Know about Federal Reserve's Role in Iraq's Missing Billions /October 9, 2007 /http://tinyurl.com/ybg36sb
Last month, during an appearance on Democracy Now!, former Federal Reserve chair Alan Greenspan questioned a report in Vanity Fair that $12 billion was shipped from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York to Iraq.$9 billion cannot be accounted for. Today investigative journalists Donald Barlett and James Steele respond to Greenspan.
We return to a story we covered last month -– Iraq's missing billions. Just weeks after the invasion of Iraq, the Bush administration began airlifting planeloads of cash to Baghdad for use by U.S. occupation officials.$12 billion in US currency was shipped in just over a year. But where did the money go? To date, at least $9 billion cannot be accounted for.
Last month, Democracy Now! interviewed the investigative journalist team of Donald Barlett and James Steele. They published a shocking expose in Vanity Fair tracking how the money went from the Federal Reserve to Iraq.
http://www.democracynow.org/2007/10/9/mr_gree...
------
Money for Nothing
Billions of dollars have disappeared, gone to bribe Iraqis and line contractors’ pockets. October 24, 2005 / http://tinyurl.com/lhzgljx by Philip Giraldi CIA Ret.
The United States invaded Iraq with a high-minded mission: destroy dangerous weapons, bring democracy, and trigger a wave of reform across the Middle East. None of these have happened.
When the final page is written on America’s catastrophic imperial venture, one word will dominate the explanation of U.S. failure—corruption. Large-scale and pervasive corruption meant that available resources could not be used to stabilize and secure Iraq in the early days of the Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA), when it was still possible to do so. Continuing corruption meant that the reconstruction of infrastructure never got underway, giving the Iraqi people little incentive to co-operate with the occupation. Ongoing corruption in arms procurement and defense spending means that Baghdad will never control a viable army while the Shi’ite and Kurdish militias will grow stronger and produce a divided Iraq in which constitutional guarantees will be irrelevant.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
Thank our lucky stars for vanity fair. I read the whole article, it was endless, on Cheney-Gonzalez-Haliburton and its "contractors" and how rules and regulations to thwart the laws were instituted by Gonzalez (guess why he "mysteriously" resigned?). Anyhow, not for me to say too much, though that kind of stuff affects us all, U.S. AND other countries.

As for Iraq, Rogue and company still have not understood that the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know. Saddam was a murdering S.O.B, who will deny that? But, Rogue cannot bring himself to tell us how Iraq is better off post-Saddam. Obama, Canada, Italy, G.B., and France made the same mistake in Libya, though not to such an extent in lives and money. Look at Libya today. Bring back Ghadaffi !

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177118
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justice LRS wrote:
What a total loser you are. What other horrendous secrets have you discovered about Obama? Don't forget, now, he has a wife and 2 teenage daughters, a dog , even. All fair game as we've seen in the past.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177119
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justice LRS wrote:
Justice LRS wrote : "Do you think these petty insults of a former president President actually bother anyone? I sure hope not!"

Hope you don't mind my quoting you precisely, save for "former" president? I would say "present president". Oh, was calling Rumsfeld a former president a Freudian slip by any chance? You never did explain that flub, your 100,000th since you joined Topix.

What a slimy slug loser. Ewwww, PLEASE, LRS, don't kerplunk like that, you have company. Not being certain of the significance of the word "kerplunk", LMAO (LRS tm reg'd),would you mind telling one and all its exact meaning? Thank you.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177120
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell the truth. What is the usurpers legal name? What is his Nationality? What is his actual skin color?
Herewith answers to your 3 questions as backed up by 535 congressmen and senators, 50 governors, 50 state legislatures, 9 Supreme Court justices, including even Clarence Thomas , the whole Bush family, Romney and Ryan and aides, John McCain, Sarah Palin and 190 countries :

Barack Hussein Obama

100% U.S. citizen and American, born in Honolulu

Skin colour has no importance. Oh, it's important to you, is it not? That damn BLACK man in the WHITE House.

Wat U got, mister?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 156,341 - 156,360 of174,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Hymen Ripper 1,078,369
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min TRD 67,851
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 55 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 3 hr Guess what 6
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••