BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194840 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#177260 Oct 31, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Father of Sen. Ted Cruz, Rafael Cruz Goes Birther: Send Obama Back To Kenya
They don't want to claim the loser!
Are you mad? Are you sane? What are you smoking?

Are you sure you wanted to post this? As Truth Detector, what is it exactly that you are detecting?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177261 Oct 31, 2013
iN aRe A wrote:
Take a break guys. Here is some interesting info:
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/october-2...
Thanks!:)

/
==========
11 YEARS <<--<<<
+
a few MONTHS

;~)

Girls on FOX news

)8~D>

Ottawa

#177262 Oct 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!:)
/
==========
11 YEARS <<--<<<
+
a few MONTHS
;~)
Girls on FOX news
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vR9C9QrAwAsXX
)8~D>
Now for some brain re-arranging.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177263 Oct 31, 2013
President Obama's approval ratings are at an all-time low
Posted: Oct 31, 2013 9:22 AM EDT

WASHINGTON (NBC)[not FOX:)]
A brand new NBC-Wall Street Journal poll brings bad news for President Obama.

His job approval is on a massive slide, and now his personal likability is taking a hit, too.

President Obama's approval rating was near an all-time high in January.

http://www.ktiv.com/story/23839680/2013/10/31...

steveafrikaner an hour ago
Wow - if I was shown to be a serial liar (better even than Clinton), a lousy manager and an idiot, I too would be tense and depressed under these conditions, he..l I would be suicidal! Now there's a thought......No too arrogant

TOMMYHOUR 6 hours ago
It must be very upsetting when you realize you ain't that smart and everyone else knows it also.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/29/body-langua...

;~)

Ottawa

#177264 Oct 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
President Obama's approval ratings are at an all-time low
Posted: Oct 31, 2013 9:22 AM EDT
WASHINGTON (NBC)[not FOX:)]
A brand new NBC-Wall Street Journal poll brings bad news for President Obama.
His job approval is on a massive slide, and now his personal likability is taking a hit, too.
President Obama's approval rating was near an all-time high in January.
http://www.ktiv.com/story/23839680/2013/10/31...
steveafrikaner an hour ago
Wow - if I was shown to be a serial liar (better even than Clinton), a lousy manager and an idiot, I too would be tense and depressed under these conditions, he..l I would be suicidal! Now there's a thought......No too arrogant
TOMMYHOUR 6 hours ago
It must be very upsetting when you realize you ain't that smart and everyone else knows it also.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/29/body-langua...
;~)
How about some cut-and-paste showing Republican congressmen's approval ratings?

How about that showcasing of your Christian love by quoting some blockhead's remarks encouraging Obama to commit suicide? How does that compare to abortion?

How about trying to compose one 4-word coherent sentence?
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#177265 Oct 31, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does it all mean? It simply means that there is only one truly ultra right wing neo-Nazi TV news station competing against various,(7 or 8) networks ranging from centre to centre-left to centre-right, thereby dispersing the vote amongst themselves. All those stations, which report the news in a less biased manner than Fox ( I know, it's not saying much...but still), put together, outrank Foxnews.com
Interestingly, I've just stumbled across a poll that says Wrestling occupies 16 of the fist 50 sports spots in the U.S. Now, according to your thinking, that would make the watchers of those 16 TV wrestling shows the smartest people alive. Have I lost you, Obkeptic
neo-Nazi. Your funny Jacque. I love your French sense of humor.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177266 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
How about some cut-and-paste showing Republican congressmen's approval ratings?
How about that showcasing of your Christian love by quoting some blockhead's remarks encouraging Obama to commit suicide? How does that compare to abortion?
How about trying to compose one 4-word coherent sentence?
How about that showcasing of your Christian love by quoting some blockhead's remarks encouraging Obama to commit suicide?...said dumchit!

THAT wasn't me was it?

I do it THIS way!

Psalm 109:8
King James Version (KJV)
8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

;~)
Frank

Spokane, WA

#177267 Oct 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Trayvon's parents should have known that there was a paranoid nutball itching to kill a black kid in the neighborhood? If that is true, then even more so the police should have known there was a paranoid nutball with a gun - especially since they were receiving crank calls from Zimmerman on a routine basis.
There was illegal activity going on in that community for quite some time, therefore a need for a block watch.

Ottawa

#177268 Oct 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
How about that showcasing of your Christian love by quoting some blockhead's remarks encouraging Obama to commit suicide?...said dumchit!
THAT wasn't me was it?
I do it THIS way!
Psalm 109:8
King James Version (KJV)
8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
;~)
It wasn't you? You posted the message with no remarks - means you approved it. Got it?

Stop quoting scriptures that you don't understand.

Ottawa

#177269 Oct 31, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
neo-Nazi. Your funny Jacque. I love your French sense of humor.
Thank you, Obkeptic
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177270 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
It wasn't you? You posted the message with no remarks - means you approved it. Got it?
Stop quoting scriptures that you don't understand.
You have a very spastic mind, Path.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177271 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
"Waa Waa Waa....." , ha ha , LRS's ultimate whiner's chant.
LRS loser exclaims: " Damn, I hate that, why do you have to be right again? Here, take that, er, hmm,(stammers), go back to Canada. There, gotcha, let that be a lesson, dumbazzbastard, buttflap ."
LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Please stop attempting to write these little scenarios. You really do suck at it. Plus, it only makes you appear even cheaper than you already do.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177272 Oct 31, 2013
REP. STOCKMAN SEEKS SPECIAL PROSECUTORS FOR OBAMA
Delivers book outlining 'Impeachable Offenses' to House members

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/rep-stockman-seeks...

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#177273 Oct 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
REP. STOCKMAN SEEKS SPECIAL PROSECUTORS FOR OBAMA
Delivers book outlining 'Impeachable Offenses' to House members
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/rep-stockman-seeks...
assassination would be easier and cheaper, of course Joe Plugs would have to go too.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#177274 Oct 31, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Path, FU! Go find a damn CANADIAN forum. You "are" from Canada, right? Be seated and remain quiet.
why we haven't nuked Canada yet is beyond me.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177275 Oct 31, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
why we haven't nuked Canada yet is beyond me.
Are you using a proxy?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177276 Oct 31, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
All of you stupidpeople should just relax and trust the government, ya bunch of treasonous ba*tards!!

AL wrote:
YOU go ahead and TRUST the bunch of treasonous ba*tards!!

WE *Patriots* do NOT
And with REASON!

Four Years of Lies in one Video
Much, much MORE
http://obamalies.net/

~-~

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#177278 Oct 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why do you think Bernanke is still printing $85 Billion Obama Bucks a month? It is not because the economy is doing well, is it?!?
Denial is not a river in Egypt.
They have been printing the hell out of money since we decided to invade two nations that we had no funds to invade.

1.5 TRILLION war bucks thus far. And we have zero intention of leaving.

Osama bin Laden had two goals for war against the U.S.

1. Change our way of life.(They hate us for our freedoms, so we will be relieving you of them.)

2. Financially crush America.

Mission accomplished.

To our credit, we have managed to destabilize Iraq. So... there is always that.

11.26 MILLION taxpayer dollars an HOUR... for over a decade.

Does our military suck that bad? I mean it took Israel 6 days to completely redraw the map in the middle east... They beat every nation they could reach.

13 years and we haven't ended the Taliban.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#177279 Oct 31, 2013
iN aRe A wrote:
Take a break guys. Here is some interesting info:
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/october-2...
That is alarming.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#177280 Oct 31, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
And continue to plunge, with his likability rating going down to 41%. We must conclude that their are more racists out there getting polled today, because the narrative has always been framed to suggest that not liking the president can only mean you hate him for the color of his skin. The republicans are at an all time low as well, as you accurately stated, with only 22% favorable and 53% unfavorable, but the hate and smear campaign against them has been relentlessly portrayed by the mainstream propaganda arm of the democrat party for easily a couple of decades, so that comes as no surprise. The curtain has been pulled back on the wizard of smart and it turns out that fewer Americans love the way he lies then originally thought. Even the rank and file democrats (voters) are seeing him for the political animal that he is, as he has never from day one put people or country over politics. His force field has worn thin and the press is starting to turn, as is Saturday Night Live and Jon Stewart. Even Piranhas eventually get around to eating each other when they are starved of the truth to the point where they are the only meal left in the tank. When the left turns on one of their own, the feed in a frenzy, and no one person is more important then advancing their progressive agenda. Not even Barry. Who knows, they actually may find his long form birth certificate before its over.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101156353
The press turned on Obama when they found out they were being bugged. When your confidential sources are getting pinged, it makes it very difficult to do your job.

But America didn't freak out about the violations to privacy and freedom of the press. So, no worries. We are as docile as a fattened lambs.

It doesn't matter what they do ... we will roll over. The fact that the patriot act has yet to be repealed and we aren't burning shit down... is all the intel you need.

Obama could give a shit about his approval ratings.

Think it will hurt him in 2016? I doubt it.

I don't see a republican candidate rising either. And as far away as it is...(and it kills me to say it)...

I see Queen Hillary being passed the scepter. I was amazed it didn't happen years ago. She is politically ruthless, she knows the game, she knows all the real players... and she is willing to burn the opposition to the ground.

If you read between the lines THAT is all the proof you really need that Obama is from Hawaii. If it could EVER have been proven he was anything but just that. Hillary would have smoked him. She wouldn't have blinked.

Anyways... back to Earth.

The congress is in big trouble. Using govt shutdown as a bargaining chip in a lost cause? There is a time and a place. If you catch my drift.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,265,127
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 100,327
abby8-5-15 1 hr RACE 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 6,265
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 5,387
abby8-4-15 10 hr Kuuipo 13
amy 8-4 11 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages