BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 216474 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#177246 Oct 31, 2013
Happy Halloween :)

This Halloween I'm going as a democrat. When the kids come to my door, I'll take half of their candy and give it to those too lazy to go trick or treating.

BTW:
Have a nice day!

Ohhh, if there's one thing I hang onto,
That gets me through the night.
I ain't gonna do what I don't want to,
I'm gonna live my life.

Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice,
Standing on the ledge, I show the wind how to fly.

When the world gets in my face ...

I say, Have A Nice Day.

When The world keeps trying, to drag me down,
I gotta raise my hands, I'm gonna stand my ground.

AND I say ...

Have A Nice Day.

)8~D>

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#177247 Oct 31, 2013
Fox News Propaganda wrote:

<quoted text>
Everything I post is factual too my knowledge.
Bush did not veto any legislation, well almost never, and he had a Republican House and Senate for 6 out of 8 years.
Your obfuscating and conjecture does not work on authentic liberal/progressives, or even authentic conservative/libertarians.
You my friend are part of the problem and not part of the solutions.
There are only a small handful in Congress who believe in the Constitution.
----------
Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.
If they did, they would have impeached:
LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.
Nixon for Watergate.
Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.
Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq.
Wake Up And Smell The Coffee.
Forthwith.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Waa Waa Waa.....shut up ya twink! If you can't deal with the present, go find a history forum. Waa Waa Waa.....whiny azz crybaby.
Whiny azz crybaby, you write? What do you call : "Waa Waa Waa....."?

And if you have nothing semi-intelligent,(for you, semi-dumb) to say, just stifle yourself, else, and once more, you confirm people's first perception of you.

Ottawa

#177248 Oct 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Happy Halloween :)
This Halloween I'm going as a democrat. When the kids come to my door, I'll take half of their candy and give it to those too lazy to go trick or treating.
BTW:
Have a nice day!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uzWO7O-qHWIXX
Ohhh, if there's one thing I hang onto,
That gets me through the night.
I ain't gonna do what I don't want to,
I'm gonna live my life.
Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice,
Standing on the ledge, I show the wind how to fly.
When the world gets in my face ...
I say, Have A Nice Day.
When The world keeps trying, to drag me down,
I gotta raise my hands, I'm gonna stand my ground.
AND I say ...
Have A Nice Day.
)8~D>
American Lady : "Cut and paste, cut and paste, cut and paste. Oh hum, so boring. How I wish I could understand what it is I cut and paste. No wonder I don't come here all that often any more."
Fox News Propaganda

Brooklyn, NY

#177249 Oct 31, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dylan's great and thanks for that. You do know we are in the same boat, right?
Of course it is a worldwide problem with the haves and have mores and EVERYONE ELSE.

========

"We can have democracy in this country or we can have great concentrated wealth in the hands of a few, but we cannot have both."
--Louis Brandeis / Supreme Court Justice / 1941

"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."
--Edward Dowling
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177250 Oct 31, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Our Louisiana based punching bag isn't up to the task, I see. That was expected.
And what task might that be, Chantilly? Sorry, but I don't pay much attention to your posts for obvious reasons.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177251 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Everything I post is factual too my knowledge.
Bush did not veto any legislation, well almost never, and he had a Republican House and Senate for 6 out of 8 years.
Your obfuscating and conjecture does not work on authentic liberal/progressives, or even authentic conservative/libertarians.
You my friend are part of the problem and not part of the solutions.
There are only a small handful in Congress who believe in the Constitution.
----------
Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.
If they did, they would have impeached:
LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.
Nixon for Watergate.
Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.
Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq.
Wake Up And Smell The Coffee.
Forthwith.
<quoted text>
Whiny azz crybaby, you write? What do you call : "Waa Waa Waa....."?
And if you have nothing semi-intelligent,(for you, semi-dumb) to say, just stifle yourself, else, and once more, you confirm people's first perception of you.
Hey Path, FU! Go find a damn CANADIAN forum. You "are" from Canada, right? Be seated and remain quiet.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177252 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
American Lady : "Cut and paste, cut and paste, cut and paste. Oh hum, so boring. How I wish I could understand what it is I cut and paste. No wonder I don't come here all that often any more."
LMAO! "No wonder I don't come here all that often any more"?????? LMAO! Please, don't come here at all! No one will miss your whiny, self-righteous, arrogant, holier than thou AZZ!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#177253 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
I do not drink or smoke, but the reason being Obama continued over 90% of all Bush/Cheney failed policies that mostly benefit the wealthy.
Since Reagan most all Americans are working harder and longer, and making less.
The average American family needs at least two parents working full time just to keep their heads above water.
What planet are you living on since 1980?

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the AVERAGE American family is making 15% less (corrected for inflation) than when Bush left office. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!
Can you be over Reagan? What I posted is about what has happened since our current president took office and all you can talk about was what happened before he took office.
The FACT is since OBAMA became president our Labor Participation Rate was dropped to the lowest point in 33 years which was BEFORE Regan and in fact the president was Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter. The only real difference between Carter and Obama is the color of their skin!

Ottawa

#177254 Oct 31, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Path, FU! Go find a damn CANADIAN forum. You "are" from Canada, right? Be seated and remain quiet.
"Waa Waa Waa....." , ha ha , LRS's ultimate whiner's chant.

LRS loser exclaims: " Damn, I hate that, why do you have to be right again? Here, take that, er, hmm,(stammers), go back to Canada. There, gotcha, let that be a lesson, dumbazzbastard, buttflap ."

LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#177255 Oct 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you be over Reagan? What I posted is about what has happened since our current president took office and all you can talk about was what happened before he took office.
The FACT is since OBAMA became president our Labor Participation Rate was dropped to the lowest point in 33 years which was BEFORE Regan and in fact the president was Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter. The only real difference between Carter and Obama is the color of their skin!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the AVERAGE American family is making 15% less (corrected for inflation) than when Bush left office. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

er, Rogue, I asked you this morning where you got that 15%. I did not say it was not so, just asked for a source. Remember, and lookee up, you STATED it, not thought it or guessed it, you STATED it. Should be easy to prove if you were so sure.

Ottawa

#177256 Oct 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Can you be over Reagan?" you wrote

Well, how about getting over JFK, LBJ and Jimmy Carter? You keep bringin''em up. Reagan's a hell of a lot more recent, don't you agree? How about that 15% proof now?
Learn to Read

United States

#177258 Oct 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Can you be over Reagan? What I posted is about what has happened since our current president took office and all you can talk about was what happened before he took office.
Can you be over Carter?

Oh, that's right - it is always open season for criticizing Democrats no matter how long they've been out of office. Just don't say anything about a Republican.

Same tired us v them monocle. Same pathetic ignorant fool
Learn to Read

United States

#177259 Oct 31, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Father of Sen. Ted Cruz, Rafael Cruz Goes Birther: Send Obama Back To Kenya
They don't want to claim the loser!
Ted's dad doesn't want to claim him?

(A mam without a country should be careful tossing about "go back to's")

Ottawa

#177260 Oct 31, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Father of Sen. Ted Cruz, Rafael Cruz Goes Birther: Send Obama Back To Kenya
They don't want to claim the loser!
Are you mad? Are you sane? What are you smoking?

Are you sure you wanted to post this? As Truth Detector, what is it exactly that you are detecting?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177261 Oct 31, 2013
iN aRe A wrote:
Take a break guys. Here is some interesting info:
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/october-2...
Thanks!:)

/
==========
11 YEARS <<--<<<
+
a few MONTHS

;~)

Girls on FOX news

)8~D>

Ottawa

#177262 Oct 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!:)
/
==========
11 YEARS <<--<<<
+
a few MONTHS
;~)
Girls on FOX news
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vR9C9QrAwAsXX
)8~D>
Now for some brain re-arranging.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177263 Oct 31, 2013
President Obama's approval ratings are at an all-time low
Posted: Oct 31, 2013 9:22 AM EDT

WASHINGTON (NBC)[not FOX:)]
A brand new NBC-Wall Street Journal poll brings bad news for President Obama.

His job approval is on a massive slide, and now his personal likability is taking a hit, too.

President Obama's approval rating was near an all-time high in January.

http://www.ktiv.com/story/23839680/2013/10/31...

steveafrikaner an hour ago
Wow - if I was shown to be a serial liar (better even than Clinton), a lousy manager and an idiot, I too would be tense and depressed under these conditions, he..l I would be suicidal! Now there's a thought......No too arrogant

TOMMYHOUR 6 hours ago
It must be very upsetting when you realize you ain't that smart and everyone else knows it also.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/29/body-langua...

;~)

Ottawa

#177264 Oct 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
President Obama's approval ratings are at an all-time low
Posted: Oct 31, 2013 9:22 AM EDT
WASHINGTON (NBC)[not FOX:)]
A brand new NBC-Wall Street Journal poll brings bad news for President Obama.
His job approval is on a massive slide, and now his personal likability is taking a hit, too.
President Obama's approval rating was near an all-time high in January.
http://www.ktiv.com/story/23839680/2013/10/31...
steveafrikaner an hour ago
Wow - if I was shown to be a serial liar (better even than Clinton), a lousy manager and an idiot, I too would be tense and depressed under these conditions, he..l I would be suicidal! Now there's a thought......No too arrogant
TOMMYHOUR 6 hours ago
It must be very upsetting when you realize you ain't that smart and everyone else knows it also.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/29/body-langua...
;~)
How about some cut-and-paste showing Republican congressmen's approval ratings?

How about that showcasing of your Christian love by quoting some blockhead's remarks encouraging Obama to commit suicide? How does that compare to abortion?

How about trying to compose one 4-word coherent sentence?
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#177265 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
And what does it all mean? It simply means that there is only one truly ultra right wing neo-Nazi TV news station competing against various,(7 or 8) networks ranging from centre to centre-left to centre-right, thereby dispersing the vote amongst themselves. All those stations, which report the news in a less biased manner than Fox ( I know, it's not saying much...but still), put together, outrank Foxnews.com
Interestingly, I've just stumbled across a poll that says Wrestling occupies 16 of the fist 50 sports spots in the U.S. Now, according to your thinking, that would make the watchers of those 16 TV wrestling shows the smartest people alive. Have I lost you, Obkeptic
neo-Nazi. Your funny Jacque. I love your French sense of humor.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177266 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
How about some cut-and-paste showing Republican congressmen's approval ratings?
How about that showcasing of your Christian love by quoting some blockhead's remarks encouraging Obama to commit suicide? How does that compare to abortion?
How about trying to compose one 4-word coherent sentence?
How about that showcasing of your Christian love by quoting some blockhead's remarks encouraging Obama to commit suicide?...said dumchit!

THAT wasn't me was it?

I do it THIS way!

Psalm 109:8
King James Version (KJV)
8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

;~)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,394,482
last post wins! (Apr '13) 26 min Trust Jesus 1,104
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min Patriot AKA Bozo 60,016
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cheftell 70,700
News Mexico 'Voice' contestant shot dead in Chicago 2 hr bozo 3
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr Red_Forman 2,127
News Man who shot 3-year-old boy was celebrating gan... 2 hr bozo 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr AngryLeak 102,441
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages